Arang Hadap

By Unvel_Yopi

While the war was going on, a new continent emerged and there was an invasion of monsters throughout the worl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 11

0 0 0
By Unvel_Yopi

Destha stood up and left ebil's body lying in front of her, Anita who realized their victory, immediately approached Destha.

"You didn't kill him did you?"

"No, just left a few holes, there's no way he died."

"uhh..."

Anita watched as ebil's body continued to growl in horror.

"You really won't die?"

"Yeah, after all, the officers will also come after this some time."

"You're crazy!!!"

Yunita, the woman who always accompanied ebil, ran over to where ebil was lying, shouting angrily and yelling at destha, the woman was crying near him.

"bil wake up bil!"

Destha and Anita looked at everyone who could still stand up, and saw them gawking at his actions.

"So?"

"Let's go before the special police officers arrive."

"okey hahahaha"

Destha and Anita left the building without another word.

Simply by deed without the need for words, the two of them had already terrorized those who resisted them.

The moment the two of them left through the side of the empty building, several officers were seen coming and approaching the entire building that they had left and there were two people in suits who were also there.

"Special officers"

Anita slightly muttered to herself seeing that, and Destha also slightly glanced at her. But Destha did not say anything

"Before we go, you change your clothes first, your shirt has a lot of blood on it" Anita's hand pointed to the blood on Destha's shirt.

Fortunately, they had not yet entered a public place or ordinary street, a small alley next to the empty building that Destha and Anita were in.

"ah yes yes ..." destha opened his school clothes, and he put it in the bag. Because Destha was wearing a double shirt with his school shirt, he didn't need to change into a new shirt because, the black shirt inside didn't show any red blood at all due to the color of the shirt.

"You're wearing a double shirt, isn't it hot?"

"No, let's get out of here."

"Alright then, let's go straight to my house."

When they decided to leave immediately, Anita immediately invited Destha to travel to her house alone.

"ahh engga engga ..., I'll go somewhere else, the important thing is that we get away from here first"

Reluctant to evacuate to Anita's house, Destha refused and preferred to find another place, even though Destha himself did not know where to go.

"hmm... where are you going anyway?, now just go to my house, we are safe there"

Anita forced Destha once again, with her usual ruthless expression.

because they were still not too far from the empty building, Destha just agreed so that the time taken would not be too long, with Anita's stubborn nature it would definitely be long-winded later, especially this alone would be a temporary time for Destha to go there, and later he thought about where he should live.

After that the two of them disappeared from around the old empty building which was now so crowded by many police officers and special officers.

.

.

"Is this your house?"

"yappp, let's go in"

Destha was confused and wanted to refuse, but she couldn't help but enter the house because the two of them were already at the entrance of Anita's house.

"Instead of being called a house, it looks more like a big villa"

"hehehehe, let's go this way"

Anita giggled at Destha's words.

Several waiters came over to Anita who had entered the courtyard together with Destha. Slightly downcast but the waiter's face showed an uneasiness. Destha saw it and realized it.

"Is it okay if I come here?"

"Yeah, it's okay, after all, you want their people to come to the place where you live, ehh, yeah, your family has been told to leave for a while, wait, I already told you, right?"

"I live alone so take it easy"

Anita looked at Destha, after he said that.

"Why?"

"No. ...." A brief moment of curiosity arose in Anita's mind towards Destha, but she quickly tried to ignore it.

When she arrived in front of Anita's room, Destha was invited to enter by her, but one of the servants who always took care of Anita's needs and had followed her from the beginning she entered with Destha, interrupted Anita.

"Miss bring cowo home especially kekamar...."

"Just calm down, what's wrong with you guys, you're my friends, and we can't possibly do anything bad like that, so leave."

Destha herself was worried about her presence in this house, since the trip back from the old building, Destha had refused to come to her place to protect herself, but Anita insisted and told her to stay for a while. And after seeing how the house and its servants looked like, her conviction became certain that she should not take refuge here temporarily.

("I'll just find another place to stay for a while, it could be dangerous here...")

"Let's sit down and not stand up"

Destha, who was daydreaming a little afterwards, sat on the floor after being invited.

Anita's room looks like what many people imagine, almost exactly what is in Destha's imagination, a spacious room with a large mattress, a large wardrobe, and there is also a large TV with a console underneath and many other things that are in this room enough to fit one room as another place rather than a room.

Compared to where Destha lived with this room, her living quarters were far inferior to this room.

Anita saw how Destha was gawking at the whole room, she laughed to herself seeing Destha like that.

"dess there is a sofa to sit on, not on the floor"

"ah... yes, but it's okay for me to sit on the floor, I'm afraid the sofa is dirty" stroking her arm on the floor, Destha smiled subtly refusing.

"Just sit on the sofa, don't be like that"

It didn't stop there, Anita screamed loudly to tell Destha to move to the sofa.

"hahaha yes..." Destha herself still felt bad and ignored Anita's words by just agreeing without really moving.

"ha... what do you want, there is food here later I will call the waiter here"

"ah... yes thanks, take it easy Nit"

But for a long time Anita saw Destha like that made herself a little annoyed, because his attitude changed like a different person.

Tsk!

"dess just relax gera, don't be like that"

"hahahaha..., yes yes"

Tuk tuk!

"nita"

The knock on the door and the voice calling her name, Anita knew exactly who it was.

Anita was a little annoyed after hearing her name being called from outside, and thought what did her brother want to come here, she felt that her attitude yesterday was enough to make her brother stay away from Anita.

"Deck."

Destha looked at Anita with a worried face, because Anita didn't try to respond or open the door at all, Destha was worried that maybe this would be her fault, even though it obviously couldn't be her fault, but Destha was just worried.

"Nit open the door..."

Destha spoke softly to Anita who was sitting on the bed, but Anita herself responded to Destha's words only with a smile...

"nit"

"hehehe..."

Anita giggled incoherently while staring at Destha, Destha could see that there was something unusual there, he felt Anita would get him into trouble.

And it was true what he felt, Anita began to make sounds that were not worth listening to so loudly to make sure the person outside the door heard her.

"Dess!"

Destha panicked when she heard Anita making that sound, she was so stunned that she wanted to try and shut Anita's mouth but thought not to because someone outside the door, who must be someone close to her, would open the door and see what was happening.

("Damn...")

Destha cursed in her heart at Anita's behavior.

"What dog would dare play in this room!?"

The door burned and melted with black flames, bringing out her figure from the charred door with sharp eyes and a serious expression.

Their eyes met, Destha and Surya stared at each other while Anita, who was on the bed, laughed as she fell down.

Destha, who was stunned, looked down slightly due to Surya's piercing gaze.

"Sorry..."

("What a dog..., I never thought you could do something like this.")

Several curses of annoyance from Destha berated Anita in her heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493 83 52
I never thought it would end like this. I always thought I had a home. I always thought I had a family, but as it turns out, my past is darker than t...
6.1K 929 35
Lisa is a normal human. She just finished her high school studies and was looking to some time off with some friends. One day as she was to talking t...
5.1K 56 54
This story is about a girl who is running away from her next 'family' she is 24 and has been an orphan all her life. Her previous 'parents' don't tru...
62 15 5
this story is about two people that were from different back grounds he grew up in an orphantage for he lost his parents to a car accident when he wa...