The Devil's Forbidden Love ||...

By nixni_

"The lord of Hell and Innocent fairy" Jeon Jungkook, a name that could tremble down the whole heaven. A devi... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐..
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-1
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-2
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-3
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-4
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-5
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-6
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-7
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-8
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-9
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-10
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-11
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-12
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-13
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-14
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-15
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-16
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-17
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-18
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-19
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-20
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-21
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-22
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-23
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-24(15+)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-25
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-26
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-27
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-28
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-29
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-30
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-31
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-33
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-34
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-35
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-36
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-37
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-38
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-39
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-40
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-41
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-42
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-43
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-44
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-45
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-46(15+)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-47
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-48
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-49

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-32

15.3K 773 166
By nixni_

______________________________________

This chapter contains very triggering scenes which might be heavy for soft hearted people. Hope you'll not criticise me for that. 🚫🚫

It had been about 2 weeks since they last meet with each other. Moon Goddess was sitting on the bed while fiddling with her fingers.

She kept feeling different things in her body. Her head was always hanged low and she couldn't speak properly with anyone.

Maybe because of the fact that she intimated with a devil who was the pure enemy of her dear father. Their latest meet was that day where she lost her everything to the Devil.

From then, she became silent. Thousands of thoughts occured in her mind but the heavy one was whether he was just taking advantage of her or he loves her purely.

Ignoring away the thoughts, she stood up from the bed but a sudden push in her inner throat made her to run towards the washroom.

She started vomitting clear liquids from her mouth that caused her terror to grow more.

After few seconds of vomitting, she washed her mouth and wiped her face with towel.

Her breathe got heavy and her fingers started to tremble. She looked at herself in the mirror while tears slowly streamed down her face.

It was an evening time. She was scared to go out again for making sure she was pregnant or not.

But she had to go. Even if that will be prohibited from the palace. She had to go to make sure she is carrying the Devil's blood in her womb.

Covering herself up with the scarf, she sneaked out the palace while cold breezes passed right through her body. The sun were already set and now the stars were gleaming across the sky but the moon wasn't.

The moon slowly and slowly lost its light and black clouds covered it fully. She furrowed her brows upon seeing such shocking thing. But again bad thoughts were moved away and she walked towards the old lady house.

Finally after hours, she reached the lady doctor's house. The door was knocked and then immediately it got opened.

She stepped inside the old monastery and gulped down her saliva seeing such silent place. Her low footsteps were being echoed too.

Just then her eyes caught the figure of a lady deep into her meditation. She walked towards her and sat down Infront of her.

The lady's eyes got opened immediately that made her to slightly flinch.

"Is anything wrong that made you to come here?" The lady asked calmly and Moon Goddess simply nodded her head.

"I...I actually vomited clear liquid about 2 hours ago and I have so many thoughts roaming around my head." She spoke after collecting all of her courage.

"So you think you are pregnant?"

She nodded her head again. "Then why are you stressing out?"

"Because... because it is a forbidden thing to do so" She replied while the lady doctor looked at her mysteriously.

"Give me your hand"

She slowly moved her hands towards the doctor and she took it in her hand. Her expression changed and she looked at her with unbelievable expression.

"Are you aware of the disaster you created?" The lady doctor asked losing her calmness soon. Moon Goddess lowered her head with guilt and nodded.

"You were the future of the heaven but you simply betrayed it like that? You intimated with the devil and forgot the norms and values of the heaven?"

Moon Goddess looked at her shockingly and shook her head while tears flowed down her eyes. "No, I didn't betray anyone. How does loving someone results in betraying the whole realm. It can't be a sin right"

"It's. a. sin"

"A sin that will cause disaster soon in all realms. Your action will not only be tragedy to the immortal world but also the mortal world"

She was more than frightened. "What are you trying to say?"

"It's just that, despite of you being the daughter of heaven, your womb contains the blood of hell"

"But the main thing is that, your womb doesn't contain only one blood of hell"

Moon Goddess was now totally puzzled. Her breathe was heavy and she could barely control it.

"Wh-what does that me-mean?"

"It means.....you have twins growing in your womb, both have same father but their personality will be different from each other."

She froze upon listening to her statement. She took her hand in hers and gulped down her saliva.

"I'm sca-scared, what should I..I do now?"

"First, go and inform it to the father of your child. Then later think of what to do"

She slowly stood up from the floor and bowed down before stepping out of the monastery.

She was beyond terrified. How to answer her father? How to face the heaven? Will the Devil be able to accept her, despite of her being his total opposite.

It will surely be a challenging task for her to manage all of it. No matter how wrong the men do, later on all the blame goes towards the women. No one wants to understand neither has time for it. She had to answer the whole world but not knowing how.

But all that is in future. For now, she had to inform her partner who was going to be the father of her child.

She walked towards the same mountain area while tightening the grip on her scarf because of the coldness.

She expected to see him nearby but he was nowhere to be found. Just then, her eyes caught the fireplace where flames were glowing.

She thought he was present there that made her run towards it but her expression dropped upon seeing few young men whose head were lowered down.

The table contained many alcohol bottles and the disgusting smell slowly reached near her nose. She sniffled her nose and looked back before letting out a cough from her mouth.

Her face showed disappointment upon seeing Mr Park on the seat too with the young men. He was looking more drunk than others.

He raised her head and an smirk appeared his face seeing Moon Goddess in her beautiful attire while scarf covered her head.

She ignored away them and tried to walk away but his voice forced her to stop at the middle.

"Ms Moon Goddess, where are you going" He asked in a total lustful voice. She furrowed her brows upon seeing his different personality.

"It's none of your business" She again started walking away but he stood up and immediately pulled her towards him.

His hand clenched around her waist that made her to stress out. "Leave me, what are you doing" She shouted at him and tried to escape.

But before she could do that, he turned her back and started forcing kisses on her. She hit him continuously in his chest and when he finally backed away, a slap fell across his cheeks.

"You're a monster. A drunk monster" She made a disgusting face towards him and tried to run away but he covered her mouth and started pulling her inside the mountainous house.

"Leave me, you bastard" She shouted so large that made him to pin her harshly at the wall.

"Yes, I'm a monster. But you are the reason why I became a monster. Why don't you fucking accept me. I did everything so that you'll marry me but I guess me being soft won't affect you"

"So I'll become a monster if that's the only way you'll accept me"

"Yo-you are acting we-weird, I told you let me go otherwise...." She started stressing out seeing his possessive behaviour.

"Otherwise what? I'm not fucking going to let you go everytime, this time..

I'll claim you as mine"

Tears ran down her face while she couldn't control her burning anger anymore. A loud slap again fell on his face but she knew that wasn't going to turn out good.

"I never thought in my whole life that you'll turn out as such disgusting monster. You disgust me, I can't believe immortals like you exist in heaven, even devils are better than you"

A loud scream left her mouth when he clenched her hair in his fist. "You got the dare to slap me? I thought not to hurt my princess but I'm not going to be soft anymore" He tightened his jaw and threw her across the bed.

She immediately stood up from the bed and tried to run away but before she could do that, he locked the door.

Fear grew around her head and she held her belly tightly. Protecting her waist with the scarf, she held anything kept in the table beside the bed and started throwing it towards him continuously.

She was screaming while begging for help but she didn't give up. She continued to hit him but all that vanished away when he pushed her to the bed and chained her hand with his belt.

"Ple-please let me go, please. Father is wai-waiting for me. Please let me go" She cried out loudly while he began taking off his clothes along with hers.

Her cries got larger and larger when he sucked her neck like a real beast.

And then, he began ruining her poor soul.

After hours of torturing her, he finally collapsed beside her while still not freeing her from his belt.

She was looking at the ceiling blankly. Just low sobs were being heard. She was all naked. Lying on a bed with a rapists wasn't what she wanted. Tears continued to stream down her face and then she couldn't control herself anymore from crying out loudly again.

He freed her hands and again slept down at the bed beside her totally satisfied. She immediately collected her clothes together and covered her body with it.

She wasn't being able to be believe, the Moon Goddess who was always smily and confident, lost all her charms and became totally helpless.

The one she hated was above her, taking away her dignity and she couldn't do anything about that.

She fell down from the bed and she moved towards the corner while tightening the clothes in her hand. She slowly fell down and buried her face in her knees while crying out lowly..

The one who wanted to spend the rest of her life with the one she loves was now ruined by someone she purely hates.

______________________________________

Past is always bitter.

So maybe now y'all are aware about who Mr Park is.

And I also saw some comments being confused over whether Yn and Jungkook are siblings and I was totally shocked. Why would y'all think that.☠️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 2.6K 17
"แดกแด‡ แดแดœsแด› วซแดœแด‡sแด›ษชแดษด แด›สœแด‡ sแด›แดส€ส สŸแดษขษชแด„ แดา“ สœแด€แด ษชษดษข แด€ษด แด€สŸสŸ-แด‹ษดแดแดกษชษดษข & แด€สŸสŸ-แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€า“แดœสŸ ษขแดแด…, แดกสœแด แด„ส€แด‡แด€แด›แด‡s า“แด€แดœสŸแด›ส สœแดœแดแด€ษดs & แด›สœแด‡ษด ส™สŸแด€แดแด‡s แด›สœแด‡แด า“แดส€ สœษชs แดแดกษด แดษชsแด›แด€แด‹แด‡s." -G...
119K 2.9K 24
a dark love story of an innocent small girl and a merciless mafia king who is madly obssesed with her. He is a devil. She is a angel. He is darkness...
105K 9.3K 56
He was unattainable, yet unbelievably in my grasp. Like a distant memory coming to life, he was an angel under the false title of a demon- if not, h...
163K 7.4K 30
Jeon Jungkook. In other words, likely the most insane man in the world, forced heaven, a normal girl to marry him in the name of being ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ...