Poison ( Taekook)

By anne1234leowjahagaka

Jungkook is young little boy who born into the mafia family, he wasn't in good hands during the fake family... More

Characters 🥀
Entro 🥀
Chapter one 🥀
Chapter two 🥀
Chapter three 🥀
Chapter four 🥀
Chapter five 🥀
Chapter six 🥀
Chapter seven 🥀
Chapter eight 🥀
Chapter nine 🥀
Chapter Ten 🥀
Chapter eleven 🥀
Chapter twelve 🥀
Chapter thirteen 🥀
Chapter fourteen 🥀
Chapter fifteen 🥀
Chapter sixteen 🥀
Chapter seventeen 🥀
Chapter eighteen 🥀
Chapter twenty 🥀
Chapter twenty one 🥀
Chapter twenty two 🥀
Chapter twenty three 🥀
Chapter twenty four 🥀
Chapter twenty five 🥀
Chapter twenty six 🥀
Chapter twenty seven 🥀
Chapter twenty eight 🥀
Chapter twenty nine 🥀
Chapter thirty 🥀
Chapter thirty one 🥀
Chapter thirty two 🥀
Chapter thirty three 🥀
Chapter thirty four🥀
Chapter thirty five 🥀
Chapter thirty six 🥀
Chapter thirty seven 🥀
Chapter thirty eight 🥀
Chapter thirty nine 🥀
Chapter forty 🥀
Chapter forty one 🥀
Chapter forty two (end ) 🥀
Epilogue

Chapter nineteen 🥀

2.6K 114 16
By anne1234leowjahagaka

You said it .....

Taehyung didn't reply back to younger because his heart already broken by younger's words , that's why whole journey back to home was caught by silent.

Taehyung heart racing by one confess of younger . "I don't like your affections, I don't like your soft voice and even I don't like your touched ... they made me feel and think about you"...
And his hopes hold on that words but he doesn't know why younger hurts him this much .

Taehyung saw jungkook already slept on the car seat , and his face dirty with tears and cheeks got puffy due to heavy crying.
He is a twenty years old boy whom having fragile heart and soul.

Taehyung stopped the car and looked younger more gently while observing him. He saw jungkook scrunch his face due to discomfort from the seat and that made Taehyung hit realization.he quietly get down from the car and took younger to his arms while closing car door behind him by his leg .

it even night probably all family members get back to sleep so Taehyung silently knock the door and wait until open it .

Jin opened the door and saw younger on Taehyung's arms safely sound sleeping and it wasn't made his asked questions from Taehyung and it would become easier for Taehyung to escape from his mother .

Taehyung softly kept younger on middle of their huge bed and went for the washroom to bring a wet towel for clean younger .

Taehyung cleaned younger face firstly while observing him very carefully, he so fragile and soft for Taehyung but he doesn't know how to handle this situation well with younger , more than he thought it .
there have no answer because younger is the one who can handle this situation by himself.

" I'm afraid... (sigh heavily) to loose you bun .." Taehyung leaned to younger forehead and kept soft smooch on it while murmuring.

After the cleaning younger he loosed up his dress and didn't change them because he doesn't want to do same mistake as in the evening happened again . Mostly Taehyung fears to hear that words back again . So that's why he didn't change his clothes.

Taehyung took hoodie and pants from the cupboard and went inside the washroom but after an hour jungkook wakes up from his sleep and get down from the bed for searched elder . Because he knew Taehyung didn't reply back for his sorry.

Jungkook knew what he did . And he afraid to see elder face with sadness because uncoiled feeling always interrupt his heart when he deals with Taehyung .

That feeling same in the past with his ex lover but now what he felt one is so mature and different from teenage love .
It's may be their relationship but Jungkook knows how far Taehyung been supportive and loving for him without caring about his feelings.

                          -♟️-

Too much thoughts run through his head but at this time only attention went to the his husband whom always beside him at his worst part .
Jungkook legs automatically walks over to Taehyung's office room , but he wasn't in there and even his feet went near to his sister's room but he wasn't in there .

Jungkook searched him every where in the house and after he finally he found in him inside the garden grounds while watching the night sky .

Jungkook doesn't want to disturb other and even his insecurity builds up , he remembered how Taehyung ignored him when he got to know about his ex boyfriend.

Jungkook doesn't want that again happened in his life but he knew what he did by his words to other . Jungkook truly hurt him by his short temper .

Taehyung deserves more than him , but he afraid Taehyung will be divorced him . Jungkook quickly shook his head side to side and went near to him .

Taehyung wearing earbuds to his ears and even closed his eyes and enjoying his time with cold breeze.

Jungkook unknowingly smiled at elder and even he didn't disturb him .but Taehyung felt younger near to him .

" jungkook ..." younger got astonished because Taehyung without open his eyes guess him .

" when they are going to marry ...?" Elder asked calmly without looking at him and one ear bud took off his ear .

" day after tomorrow" jungkook without caring told it because he already find out the truth and even now he don't care about it .

" you still love him know ...? " Taehyung slowly opened his eyes and asked from younger without turning back to his side .

" I used to be loved him hunyg... now I'm okay because I found the truth and I know I fooled myself..." jungkook staring at night sky and said .

" do you need to break the wedding... ?" Taehyung asked softly and that made younger cursed for himself.

" no ... not even in my dreams...

I'm so sorry hyung..." jungkook knew what Taehyung try to do but he afraid to loose him because that feeling always hurts him .

" why you say sorry bun ... I know you love him and you want him ... then why you sit here with me until your man gets another one...." Taehyung didn't turn to younger side because he wasn't ready for see younger doe sparkle eyes . Because Taehyung always melts into his eyes same as falling over him .

" shhh ....shhh " jungkook crawled to elder side and hold his face to his trembling palms while looking at him with teary eyes.

" I don't want to go anywhere or anyone else hyung at that time I felt bad for me and even angry about myself... because he fooled me even you know all the time you interrupting me with some weird feelings and those all the things hit my nerves and that's why I said for you bad things and I'm truly sorry about it...." Younger hug Taehyung and cries but Taehyung hands didn't hold him same as other days .

" I'm so... sorry....." jungkook sobs got heavy but stubborn Taehyung didn't close or hug him back same as before. Frustrating made younger weak .

" let me go ... jungkook ..." Taehyung said while trying to loose himself from younger but feared Jungkook hugging him like a baby.

" no ... " Taehyung sighed softly .

"I don't want to wake up one day and regret not trying, because of pride or embarrassment. I need to do this for myself, for my mind and my burning soul  I need to know bun you know ....

I have rights for it I need to move on. I need closure. I need to hear you say it or hold you all even may be Say you don't have these feelings for me. Say that when you look into my eyes,you feel nothing. Say that it's all in my own head. Say I misread things. Say you don't love me...."  Taehyung brushing his wet cheeks and demanding to younger .

Jungkook heart stuck even he doesn't know what type of burning feeling pops up inside his heart but now he knew what is it .

It's so precious and pure with all feelings. " it's love "

                " yes it's love...."

" I love you .... Kim Taehyung... yes I love you hyung .... I'm sorry ...." Taehyung doesn't want to hurt his angels eyes more so he kept his soft lips on it and lastly gladly touched  his cherry  plum lips, to his soft lips...

Their lips perfectly locked to each other and their first kiss made both of them feel new warm electric feelings inside their hearts.

Kiss didn't hurt or rough , it just pure love and affection in there . Both of their hands touched their skins .it just felt like beautiful and sweet for both of them, even tears way down on their faces and kiss tasted like slat candy .

It wasn't their first kiss in their lifetime but both of them aware of this is their first and most memorable moment in their life, what they experienced in their lives.

It's been a long time for them attaching their lips but younger need to breath so his tiny hand taped elder's shoulder and detached their lips.

Heavy exhales mingled into each other inhales and salivas strings connecting to each other lips and younger lips gotten into more reddish and glittering with salivas.

Taehyung hold younger from his waist and took him to his lap while resting his head onto younger neck crook.

Taehyung inhale younger natural scent for seconds but it escaped from him with soft sobs with happiness .

" thank you ... bun ..."

———
Until next chapter stay safe 💚💜

How is this chapter....?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

992K 47.9K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...
1.5M 77K 87
When the future mafia boss, Jeon Jungkook, ends up being roommates with Kim Taehyung, a broke university student who got disowned by his parents for...
173K 5.9K 43
The mafia leader fell in love with youngest And successful ceo in the South Korea for his revenge not for love . When Jungkook get to know about it...
50.5K 2.3K 38
[Mafia au] Jeon Jungkook, a heartless, ruthless yet respected mafia leader. He don't spare anyone who messed with him. The sudden appearance of a boy...