TDS Oneshots - Love in the Air

De Italais

Hello! ๐Ÿ˜ Shipping book ๐Ÿ˜ณ Welcome to my silly oneshot book full of ships, nsfw, and plenty of love! I gladl... Mais

โœจWelcome Reader! Requests & Feedback here โœจ
๐ŸŒ™ Lunar Servant x Solar Servant โ˜€๏ธ
๐ŸŒ™ Lunar Servant x Solar Servant โ˜€๏ธ -Part 2
๐Ÿ”ง Engineer x Accelerator โšก๏ธ
๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿš” Titan Discord got Leaked ๐Ÿš”๐Ÿšจ
[NSFW] ๐Ÿ”ž Penumbras x Umbra ๐Ÿ”ž
๐ŸŽƒ Lord Sinister x Frost Spirit โ„๏ธ
๐Ÿ—ก๐ŸŒŸ Gold Titans Grand Return ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ—ก
๐Ÿ’• Valentines Special ๐Ÿ’•
[Request] ๐ŸŒ™ Penumbras x Frost Spirit โ„๏ธ
โœ๏ธ โœจ Writing Tips โœจ โœ๏ธ
โ˜€๏ธ Umbra Turns into a Child โ˜€๏ธ
๐Ÿ’ซ ๐Ÿ”ž NSFW Chapter Sneek Peaks ๐Ÿ”ž ๐Ÿ’ซ
[NSFW] ๐Ÿ”ž Solar x Lunar Servant ๐Ÿ”ž
[Request] ๐Ÿ‘‘ Fallen King x Void Reaver ๐Ÿ’œ
[NSFW] ๐Ÿ”ž โ„๏ธ Frost Spirit x Penumbras ๐Ÿ”ž ๐ŸŒ™
[April Fools] ๐Ÿ”ž ๐Ÿฅต Solar Eclipse Orgy ๐Ÿ”ž ๐Ÿฅต
๐Ÿ”ฅ โ‡๏ธ Raider Boss' Grand Return โ‡๏ธ ๐Ÿ”ฅ
โœ๏ธ โœจ How To Write Fights โœ๏ธ โœจ
๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ‘‘ Umbra x Penumbras ๐ŸŒ™ ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿช„ Void Caster x Narrator ๐Ÿ“š
๐Ÿงน (Maid!) Penumbras x (Sick!) Umbra ๐ŸŒค๏ธ
๐Ÿ™ i need your help please (writers block) ๐Ÿ˜”
[Spicy] ๐ŸŒ™ Penumbras x Lunar Servant ๐Ÿฉต
โš”๏ธ Little Warriors Lullaby ๐ŸŽต (Gladiator & Swordmaster)
๐ŸŽƒ Jaxe x Swamp Monster ๐Ÿ„
๐Ÿฅณ 10k Reads?! HOLY SHIT๐ŸŽ‰
A\N: I have returned bitches! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
๐Ÿ–ค Fallen Queen x Reader HCs! ๐Ÿซถ
๐Ÿค Ducky Rebellion || Commander & Scout ๐Ÿช–
๐Ÿ”ฎ Void Caster x Narrator (Lunar Overture) ๐ŸŽญ
[NSFW] ๐Ÿ”ž Umbra x Frost Spirit x Penumbras ๐Ÿ”ž (20k Special)
๐ŸŽ„ Elf Rebellion ๐Ÿ’ฃ
๐Ÿ–ฒ๏ธ TDS Groupchat: Boss Edition ๐Ÿ›œ

๐Ÿ‘‘ ๐ต๐‘’๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“ || (Fem!) Fallen Queen x (Tower!) Reader โšœ๏ธ

678 10 41
De Italais

Hello!
Requested by: @NiiAsamoah

I thought this was really cute!
(Not because I have a queen kink 😳!!!)

Sorry this took 4 months, I just lost a lot of my confidence in my work, but here it goes!

For reference: FQ = Fallen Queen

>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<

Betrayed. You were betrayed. At one moment, you were celebrating a decisive victory with your fellow Towers. The next moment, you were running for your life, through rain and mud with a bullet lodged in your leg. You paid the price for thinking differently. You were stupid enough to question orders. You always protested and challenged Commander. Criticized his beliefs and actions. But this horrible night, you pushed it too far. You don't even remember what you exactly said, but it was enough to make him want you dead. He sent two squadrons of soldiers to execute you.

"Shoot him! Don't let him escape!!" A voice hollered behind you. A bullet whizzed in the air and hit the tree beside you.

You didn't know where you were or how you got there. You just ran. It was raining so heavily. The droplets felt like tiny rocks falling from the clouds. The mud covered the ground like a field of land mines. Each step you took released a bombarding wave of pain in your legs. Your hair and clothes were soaked in water. It was colder than Outpost 32. You came across a large stone wall. With all your strength, your weak fingers grabbed onto a piece of rock sticking out from the wall. You climbed up as fast as you could, nearly slipping and dying. Once you were at the top of the wall you quickly made a leap of faith. In a dramatic fashion, you smashed into a flowerbed. You crushed dozens of flowers and sent fertilizer everywhere.

After you recovered from your fall you analyzed your surroundings. The soldiers stopped chasing you after you entered this new, unknown environment. You were in some kind of garden. Hundreds of plants were evenly laid out in rows. The plants in question were black as night. You grew even more nervous than you already were. The adrenaline in your body was the only reason you were still standing. You lifted your gaze off the ground and saw the biggest castle ever. The walls were larger than a skyscrapers! You thought you could find some sort of shelter by squeezing through one of the windows. You limped through the muddy ground and towards a window.

At this point, you think you had frostbite. Your ears, lips and fingers felt unnaturally warm. You looked at your hands and saw how they were disgustingly blue. You knew that if you didn't get inside, you would definitely lose a few body parts. Or worse, you died from hypothermia. The feeling of warmth engulfed your entire body as the cold battered you. You got closer and closer to the window. You were within hands reach of the window sill, until a wet footstep splashed behind you. Before you could turn around, you were smacked hard in the back of the head with a blunt weapon.

You hit the ground very hard with a loud thud. Mud splattered across your entire body. You were covered in filth. The violent wind made your body feel like ice. You felt horrible. At this point, you were just a miserable human. Pain overwhelmed your body. It was impossible to describe this hell. The 'thing' who smacked you in the head was dragging your body through the dirt. That's when it all went to black. Your body gave up. Your heart worked so hard to give you blood, but it couldn't pump anymore. The stimulants and adrenaline that kept you awake were all used up. You couldn't keep fighting. You were too weak. You were too tired to keep your eyes open. You just closed them and listened to the rain as your consciousness slipped from your grasp.

>-<

A while had passed. A long while. You didn't know if you were dead, or alive, or something in between the two realms. Your eyes shot open as your headed pounded like a wardrum. Your body laid in a cold metal cage that was attached to the ceiling by a chain. You looked at your body and saw that your tower uniform was gone. Your dirty and wet uniform was replaced with new, warm clothing. You had bandages completely covering the leg you were shot in. You thought you were captured by your former allies, but figured that they would have put a few bullets in your head instead of saving you. You were clueless on who saved you. You were really confused on who did this. All until, you saw a familiar enemy...

Through your fuzzy eyes, you saw a 'thing' you knew all too well. The Fallen Queen. The biggest enemy you've ever fought. Both in a metaphorical sense, and a literal one. She was tall as the heavens. She easily towered over multiple story building. She was also big in the sense that, she was powerful and assertive. Her armies were a pain in the ass for you and the towers to fight. If you didn't lose to her overwhelming hordes of zombies, then surely you will die to her elite warriors. If you survived ALL of that, you'd lose to her mere fighting ability. You've never seen her this close before.

Oh my goodness gracious, she was so pretty! Her whole skin was pitch black excluding her eyes and mouth. You looked at her dark hair and saw how messy it was. She must have just woken up because it was really ruffled. Her eyes were really beautiful but they seemed tired. She had little circles around them. You've never seen her without her battle armor until now. Tonight, she had a medium-sized black nightgown with a bathrobe wrapped around her. Sort of like a jacket. You felt really bad. She was probably sleeping until her guardians woke her up because of your shenanigans outside. Even though she barely had any clothes on, she still wore that terrifyingly beautiful crown. She had a shiny crystal on her chest that practically lit up the room. Speaking of chest... boobs.

So, you just looked at her. There wasn't anything you could do at the current moment so you just watched her talk with her guardians. She looked really adorable when she was tired. After a little bit of time, she glanced over in your direction and noticed you woke up. She walked over to your confinement area. She had a smile on her face. A sickly, pissed off smile. It wasn't one of genuine happiness, but irritated sadism. Behind her beautiful face was nothing but annoyance. She is beyond cruel. You had personally seen what she has done on the battlefield. You've seen her slice your fellow towers in half with her sword like they were butter. You were frightened of what she would do to you. Especially after you woke her up in the middle of the night.

"Greetings, little tower. Incase you haven't heard, I am the Fallen Queen!" She said with a prideful smile. "Queen of the Fallen Species, Lady of Darkness and Duchess of Hell. What's your name?"

"Y\N...?" You muttered.

"Y\N? Ooh, that's so pretty!" The Queen softly clapped her hands. "Well, Y\N. I'm going to make this brief and short. You trespassed into my territory, crushed one of my exotic flowerbeds, tried sneaking into my castle and woke me up from a pleasant dream to deal with you. Let's make this quick and easy. I'll just have you executed and then I'll head back to sleep. Capisce?"

   Execution!? That word struck you like a lightning strike. You just narrowly survived your other execution just to be executed again? Two guardians approached you with the intent to kill you. You were terrified for your life. You slid back as far as you could until your back hit the wall of your cage. You didn't want to die, not like this! You fell to your knees in the cage and pleaded for your life. You begged and whined for any mercy from the Queen. Tears poured out of your eyes like the rain outside the castle. You appealed to any compassion in her sick and twisted soul.

You whimpered like a sick puppy. You stuttered as you tried coming up with excuses. You bargained for your life with promises. You offered her secrets, information, service! You just didn't want to die. The Queen looked empathic to you. Your pathetic and cowardly pleas seemed to be getting through to her. Previously, she had a ferocious appearance. But now, after your pathetic whines, she seemed reluctant and less confident compared to before. She still seemed hellbent on killing you, but stopped her guards from decapitating you. For now...

"Halt." FQ ordered her guards. "I wish to hear the little human out. Let's hear his excuse..."

She turned to you, a snarl on her face. It looked like her one desire at the moment was to rip you to shreds like a vicious animal. She pointed a finger at you, pushed you a little bit, then spoke in a hyperaggressive tone. Her fingernail almost slit your throat by accident.

"Well, little human, give me a good reason why you were in my garden and stepping on my Asímian Tulips! I had to wipe out an entire star system for those..." FQ ushered for her guardians. "Give me ONE good reason or I'll have my boys here pull your head off."

With some reluctance, and heavy persuasion from her goons, you told her everything. Your disobedience to commander. Your near-death experience. Your will to live. You explained how hard you fought to live and how you weren't ready to die. Most importantly, you told her about your betrayal at the hands of your close friends. How the closest thing you ever had to family betrayed you. You started to really cry. The Fallen Queen's facial expression drastically changed when you said that. You've seen her before in battle. She always had this remorseless look on her face. But here, at this very moment, you saw something else. Empathy.

"They betrayed you?!" She gasped and covered her mouth. "Is that why you stumbled into my garden? You were trying to escape from those horrid towers?" Her voice lightened up.

You nodded your head. You couldn't bare to look at the Fallen Queen. You felt humiliated. Like a circus clown being laughed at by the entire audience. You covered your face with your hands and curled into a ball. You really wanted to turn invisible and cry. Just cry until you had no more tears to shed. The Queen looked touched by you. Your story must have played her heartstrings like a soft guitar in the bellowing spring. She sighed, gave you a weak but reaffirming smirk, and opened your little cage.

"Here." The Fallen Queen extended her palm. "Climb into my hand. We're going to have a talk."

The Fallen Guardians were silently losing their minds. Although they were faceless, they expressed utter horror and vitriol to you. They seemed horrified that their glorious queen was showing you kindness. It didn't bother you though. You slowly limped into her hand with all your strength. You tried to stay off your leg the best you could. When the bullet hit you, it felt like a tiny pebble. But now, it felt like bombs of pain exploding inside your leg. You collapsed onto her hand like a weak bird whose wings cannot fly. You expected her to be rough since she was your enemy, but no! She was very gentle. She waited for you to be fully seated, then she carefully walked through the castle, keeping you in her cupped hands.

"I think I relate to you more than you realize. I've also been betrayed by family once. By a man who was supposed to love and raise me..." The Fallen Queen's tone got more shaky. "I thought my father loved me and my sisters! Until one faithful day. He disfigured two of my sisters via radiation and dark magic, and threw the other off a cliff!"

Your jaw dropped. It rolled off your face and hit the Queens hand. You heard vase shatter in the background. You were at a loss of words. Any kind of words. That absolutely caught you off guard. A father killing his daughters?! That was evil. Really fucking diabolical. The queen shared your expression. After you fully processed that, she continued on.

"Yeah, sounds like something out of a fantasy novel. Killing his daughters to keep his own power." The Fallen Queen grumbled. "Fortunately, I put an end to his little power grab. Nothing a little ricin pellet couldn't stop."

You were silent after that. You didn't even know how to process that, let alone respond. That was insane. A father kills his kids to keep his power? A man betraying his family? That's sad and heartbreaking. It... reminded you of your current situation. The Fallen Queen gave you an optimistic and supporting look.

"We've both been betrayed by family. Take it from me. Betrayal hurts for a long time. Especially when it's from people who are close to you. But inevitably the wound fades. It might take a long time, or it may never fully heal, but it'll fade. It's going to hurt less. I want you to know that." The Fallen Queen softly said.

Wow, that was good advice. That hit really hard. You got a little emotional. You weren't crying but your eyes just got a little misty. No one's really talked to you emotionally before. Not even your tower buddies gave you such love. You've been fighting side by side with them for ages. You knew them like brothers and sisters, but they never gave you the love that comes with family. The fact your enemy was giving you more love than your 'friends' and 'family' was saddening. You looked at Fallen Queen, and saw how equally sad she looked. You could tell she wanted to cry too.

>-<

Eventually, your little tour of the "Fallen Castle" was coming to a close. Over the past hour, you both just chatted and bonded with each other. You made her laugh so much. You were making her really happy. She started acting really different to you. She was looking at you in a strange way, acting more energetic, and started calling you "Angel" and "Sweetheart". But now, the two of you arrived at some sort of kitchen. You gave the Fallen Queen a suspicious but also nervous stare. She looked back at you. She was confused at why you were so afraid. It clicked in her head after a few moment. She simply giggled at your foolish and wild imagination.

"Oh, silly Y/N! I'm not going to eat you! You're far too precious to consume. I'm just grabbing you some sort of treat. You look a little starved." She gave you such a beautiful smile.

The Fallen Queen walked to the counter where tiny little zombies, who you used to fight, worked at. The Queen commanded two zombies to go into the pantry and retrieve something edible for you. The zombies saluted her highness and ran to complete their task with dedication and vigor. Unfortunately, they ran straight into each other. They hit their heads, stumbled around, and then fell off the counter. They crashed into the floor with a nasty and wet splat. The Fallen Queen was disgusted at first, and then rolled her eyes at her incompetent minions.

"It's truly impossible to find good help these days, isn't it, Y\N?" The Fallen Queen asked you in a disappointed tone.

Her Highness walked towards the pantry door. She opened it and looked at you. She analyzed what you probably would like. She placed you gently on the counter, stretched her arm out to the top shelf and pulled down a metal container. She placed the container down next to you and popped the lid off. She pulled out a massive biscuit. It was bigger than you! Hell, it was probably bigger than the tanks back at base. She broke off a tiny chunk, about the size of a crumb to her and handed it to you.

"Enjoy, sweetheart. You deserve it for everything those horrid towers put you through! It's obvious they don't appreciate you for the amazing and pure soul you are." The Queen grudging muttered.

You immediately began chowing the crumb down like a starved animal who hadn't been fed in weeks. You were so hungry. You wasted so much energy trying to escape the towers. And you didn't eat much at the towers base because of how disgusting the cafeteria food was. However, the biscuit was DELICIOUS! Even though it was just a plain old biscuit with no jelly, it still tasted great. Her Highness watched you enjoy your small meal. She put her arms down on the counter and used one hand to rest her chin. Her eyes couldn't even look away from you. They sparkled and shined while watching you. You weren't really paying full attention to her but you could swear that her pupils were shaped like hearts. She gave you such a genuine smirk of joy. She was so enamored by you.

"Hey, sweetie." The Fallen Queen crooned. "I've got a little plan that I've been brainstorming. It'll make you feel better and make your pain go away. We'll teach that little blue midget a lesson. Interested?"

You quickly finished your snack. You looked at her with curious eyes. She had that sadistic smile on again. Her gentle demeanor disappeared. Her fiery and passionate sadism returned. She had that same scary look she had when you were in the cage. However, she had no ill intent against you. Heavens no. Her maliciousness turned to someone else. Specifically, an angry little blue man who so happened to be your boss.

"We're kindred spirits you and I. We were double crossed by people who we loved as family. I say we take revenge! We'll NEVER be hurt again." FQ proposed. "When people hurt you, you hurt them back ten times harder so that they'll never do it again."

You gave her a really confused look with your face. You didn't understand what she was suggesting. She didn't change her resolve though. She seemed even more connived and confident in her plan.

"I'll help you gain your vengeance! Commander will do nothing but watch as our armies destroy his base!" The Fallen Queen wickedly cackled. "We'll burn his friends with fire, slowly murder his loved ones with torture devices and then lock him in a dark hole where we destroy his spiritual health and watch him rot until he is forgotten in the stains of time! All for you, my beloved!" The Queen eagerly shouted.

The Fallen Queen was chuckling and looked proud of herself for coming up with such a brilliant, and violent plan. She was silently complimenting her genius. However, she was confused on why you weren't laughing too. She opened her eyes and looked down at you. You were shivering in fear. You looked upon her in horror. Your eyes were wide and looked beyond traumatized. You shook like a little puppy on the Fourth of July. The queen instantly changed her tone back to a soft one. An embarrassed, but soft tone.

"M- Maybe that was a little too detailed for you...?" She said in an awkward tone. "Are- Are you alright, sweetheart? I didn't mean to hurt you-"

You nodded your head but you were still frightened. She picked you up and gave you a warm bear hug. She quietly apologized in your ear but made sure only you heard it and no one else. She released you from her warm and sweet embrace. You both went back to your little walk through the castle.
Now you were both in the throne room. An artistic and exquisite room! Paintings of the Fallen Queen were scattered across the hall. At the end of the room was a chair. A throne made of pure darkness with silver horns sticking out of the top. Her Majesty sat down in her snug throne.

"For now, my sweet, you shall rest and allow that leg of yours to heal. Evil needs to sleep too y'know. I promise once we're ready, we'll make that miserable blue goblin know the TRUE meaning of pain! He'll regret ever hurting you." The Fallen Queen patted you on the head.

After Her Highness finished giving you affection, she dropped you down onto her lap. You landed on one of her thighs. You would think it would hurt, but it was actually very pleasant. It was like landing on a fluffy marshmallow cloud. It had jiggle physics too! The Queen's thigh was a better mattress compared to the rock hard, stanky bunkbeds back at the towers base. You were glad you were out of that hellhole. You never thought you'd be in the lap of your enemy but... you weren't complaining at all!

"The world is so cruel! It destroys any light it finds. But you! You're precious. You're gorgeous. You're an angel. I love you. I love you a lot. I know we just met, but I love you with all my heart." The Queen sounded like she was going to cry.

Your eyes were heavy. Really heavy. It felt like tonnes of scrap metal were stacked on top of your eyelids. The fact you hadn't passed out yet was shocking. As you succumbed to sleepiness, you accidentally mumbled out "Thick thighs save lives" as you embraced the warmth. A vine boom went off. The queen gave you the eyebrow. She opened her mouth to speak but couldn't get the words out. She was speechless. Your eyes were barely open but you swore on your life that you saw her cheeks get flustered. That was really cute.

"Thick thighs save lives...?" The Queen blushed. "You humans are weird with your religion. Weird, but charming as well."

You purred into her leg like a domestic house cat. You stretched and hugged her leg. Her hand brushed against your head like a paintbrush on a canvas. You were living the high life. Your body was completely asleep but your bodily senses were awake. You rested very peacefully. You just listened to everything around you as you waited to drift off. You listened to the Fallen Queen softly hum. You listened to the rain pouring down outside. You listened to the little fireplace cackle. It was beautiful. She was beautiful. You were beautiful.

>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<

I'm officially back, so be prepared for the murkiest scam!
Thank you for being very patient while I solved my confidence issues! I promise the next few chapters will come quicker!

Je t'aime de tout mon coeur 🤍

My goal is to become the lore manager for TDS 🙏

So y'know, if below is reading this
PLEASE I WANT TO WRITE FOR YOUR GAME!!!
I LOVE MAKING COMPLEX AND DEEP CHARACTERS!!
I LOVE WRITITNG SND MAING STORIES
PLEASEEEE
pwetty pwease with a cherry on top?
🥹

My goal is to create something that literally changes someone's entire view of the world

That's it for now
Au Revoir~

V

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

865 27 18
A unique take on TDS lore where there is no lore. Players that play for hours and hours without end get their soul sucked into the game. If they kil...
46.9K 2.2K 70
Banana bus squad fanfic Ships include: Terrorsnuckle Minicat Daithidecalibre Ohmtoonz H2Ovanoss BasicallyIDoScotty Warnings Assault, weapons, flu...
28.1K 263 12
Smosh One-Shots! *Requests open* Message or comment any Smosh ships or x reader's (romantic or platonic) you want to see and I'll do my best to write...
29.6K 221 37
No... do not enter... it's hell on Earth. My past self was stupid, bewildered, and immature. Do not read his atrocities. They'll hijt your soul down...