Paw Patrol Mighty Pups: Reven...

By chariobros92

1 month after the defeat of Victoria Vance, the paw patrol returns to adventure bay so that they can finally... More

Chapter 1: Going home
Chapter 2: Home at last
chapter 3:getting ready
chapter 5: kidnap of revenge
chapter 6:Zuma needs help
Chapter 7:some old friends
chapter 8: trapped
chapter 9: the crystals
chapter 10:deploy the machines
Chapter 11:pups vs machines
Chapter 12:the final battle

chapter 4: in adventure city

257 4 1
By chariobros92

In adventure city, we can now see Liberty and her 3 little bundles of joys, the junior patrolles having some fun at the park. However, there was something on liberty's mind.

Nano:Hey Liberty, wanna come play with us?

Liberty:huh? Oh, not right now guys...having a little bit of a moment here...

Nano:with what?

Liberty:well...ever since I first met Zuma I can't get him off my mind. it's almost like he means something more than just a friend to me...like a.....a mate...

Mini:I knew it!

Liberty:you knew it? Who told you?

Mini:no one did, it was just a wild guess.

Liberty:well if you knew, why didnt you guys say anything?

Top:why didnt you say anything either?

Liberty:.....good point.

Nano:well, we could always help you out if you want you and Zuma to get together.

Liberty:thanks guys...you three really are the best.

And with that, Liberty embraced a hug for the three small pups as tehy also hug back.

Top:love you mom.

When Top said that...liberty's heart started to feel something, it was almost as if she had...a family.

Liberty:I-I love you too children...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

534K 13.3K 42
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
34.5K 492 24
Yes, the cover is mine, don't steal (Not that anyone would...anyway) Even though they are polar opposites, Rain and Stella are best friends. But afte...
4.8K 52 6
Roy damages his arm very badly during a Rescue. Without being able to transform and being locked up in the Headquarters, he's a little mad and sad. L...