The Alliances | โœŽ

By writtenbyzar

Adaliah Cortez is the new leader of the Spanish mafia. She is rude, she doesn't hesitate to kill. Has many me... More

Characters
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ด๐™ป๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ป๐š…๐™ด
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ โœฎ

๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ

71 3 0
By writtenbyzar

☆Edited☆

I left the room, not wanting to look at him anymore. Who does he think he is? He isn't my dad to be ordering me around and telling me where I should go.

I wait for the elevator to come up. I don't know where I am going. It is currently almost 4:00 a.m. The terrace is closed; they don't open until 7:00 a.m., which is when breakfast starts.

Once the elevator doors open, I get in and press the lobby button. I waited for a few minutes, and the elevator doors opened, revealing the lobby. I sit on a large couch, which has a couple of pillows for decoration.

I looked down on the floor, thinking about my sister and how she protected Alessia and Emma. She let them take her again just to protect them.

She may not know the person, but if they are in danger, she will put herself at risk and help them.

She's too kind for this world, her dream when she was a kid was to be a teacher, she loved little kids. But this cruel world had other plans for her.

Me and my dad really didn't want her to be involved with the mafia. But after we lost half of our team. It was hard to hire people, and they needed to go through the whole training.

Estela offered herself to help, to hack or be a sniper, but me and dad both denied. Until she convinced us, after training her, she is the best hacker and the best sniper in our team now.

I was pulled out of the thoughts when my phone rang. I pulled out my phone from my pockets and saw that Kai had texted me.

Why is he texting me at this hour?

Kai:Adaliah, I need to tell you something is urgent.

Me:Kai, what's happening why are you texting me at this hour?

Kai: Is the russians

Me: What? What happened?

Kai: Do you remember the map that one of the guys showed you on the plane?

Me: Yes, why?

Kai: Well, that map is where they were.

Me:What do you mean they "where''?

Kai:They have changed location. They must know that you're in Russia.

Me:Fucking hell, do you know where they are?

Kai: That's what I am working on.

Kai:Carlos contacted me saying they were leaving that wearhouse but didn't say where they were going.

Me:Alright, text me or call me when you get the location

Kai: I will, stay safe Adaliah

Me: You too, and get some sleep motherfucker I know you haven't slept.

Kai: I knew you were going to say that haha

Me: yeah yeah

I turned off my phone and put it back in my pocket. I looked around and saw some people walking around the lobby, workers preparing for their shift.

I got up, and walked to the elevator, when my phone went off again. I took out my phone and looked at who texted me.

Liam: Can't wait to meet you baby.

What the fuck?

How does he know I'm in Russia? And how the hell he got my number.

Shit my computer; it's connected to my phone, so this message was sent there too.

The doors open, I get in and hit the button. The doors closed, and the elevator started going up.

No one knows except my family, Kai, and Lorenzo's family, unless we have a rat.

God dammit

The doors of the elevator open, just to reveal an angry looking Lorenzo. He makes his way inside the elevator. He presses the closing button and waits for the doors to close.

When they close, he grabs me by my throat and pins me to the wall.

"Who the fuck is Liam?" He growled at me, looking into my eyes. Fuck, he is angry.

Wait, did he leave the girls alone?

Even though Alessia is an adult, she is sleeping.

"Why did you leave the girls alone?" I asked, as I avoided his question. It clearly made him more mad that his grip became tighter, leaving me without air.

"Answer my fucking question. Who. is. Liam," he said once again. My hand made its way to his wrist as I started to lose air.

"ANSWER ME" he yelled, my eyes started to roll back as i couldn't breath. Once he saw my eye roll back and my face turn pale, he let go of my throat making me fall to the ground.

I cough while holding my throat. I gasp for air. I glare at him, while he glares at me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" I yelled as I got up.

"I asked you a question Adaliah answer the fucking question. Who the fuck is Liam"

"My fuck buddy" i said as i looked at him straight in the eyes, i watch as his jaw clench and his hands.

" And you're here telling your fuck buddy that you're here in Russia, while we are trying to safe your fucking sister. If you wanted to have sex you could have come to me." He said as he smirked, he pinned me one more time against the wall.

I look at the ground, as I get intimidated by the way he is looking at me.

What is going on?

I have never gotten nervous for a man

One of his hands makes his way, up to my face cupping my jaw making me look at him directly in his eyes.

"Is this what you wanted? Having you pinned against the wall? Huh or do you want something else?" He whispered

I didn't reply to him as I could feel my body starting to get hot. I gulped as I tried to separate from him.

His other hand goes to my waist as he pulls me to his chest, I gasp at the sudden move. My hand automatically goes to his muscular chest.

Damn

"W-what are you doing?" I stuttered, I mentally groaned as I stuttered, the hell is wrong with me.

Why is my body reacting like this?

Not even Liam could make me feel like this, I know that Liam has a thing for me but I never had anything for him. He was always my fuck buddy nothing more.

" What does it look like? You clearly want something so why don't you tell me" he said in a raspy voice, his face started to get closer and closer to mine until his lips were literally seconds away from mine.

I could feel his minty breath against my lips.

What would happen if I just kissed them for a few seconds?

No I can't do it

I need to focus, I need to help Estela first.

His piercing icy blue eyes locked onto mine, a fiery desire burning within them. In that moment, a primal urge took over me , a hunger I couldn't ignore.

Without hesitation, I pressed my lips against his, feeling an electric surge between us. The kiss was an unspoken agreement, a meeting of fervent souls drawn together by an irresistible magnetism.

My hands instinctively found their place at the nape of his neck, pulling him closer. In response, he enveloped me in his embrace, his touch sending shivers down my spine. Our bodies pressed together, igniting a fervor that seemed to transcend time and space.

He licks my lip, asking for access but I deny him. Clearly turned on, he bites my lip making me moan, his tongue makes contact with mine as we both fight for dominance.

He wins, though, his hands make way to my thighs, knowing the message, I jump and my legs automatically wrap around his waist and his hands hold my ass.

Ding Ding

Shit, someone must have pressed the button for the elevator. I jumped out of Lorenzo's arm, and fixed my clothes.

I look over at Lorenzo, his jaw and hands clenched. The doors open to reveal a young couple. They both looked happy to have each other.

"Which level are you going?" The young girl asked me, I looked at her

"Oh, this is my level sorry I just spaced out" I said politely as I got out of the elevator, I hurried my way back to the room.

When I opened the door, I walked in and saw Alessia still sleeping. When I looked around I saw my laptop open with a Sleeping Emma on the corner couch.

I smiled at her cuteness, she had a little drool coming out of her mouth and little snores too.

I made my way towards her, I closed my laptop and put it on the table. I pick her up, which makes her wake up.

"Liah?" She said in her raspy voice, she looked up with her eyes almost closing.

Right as I was going to reply, the door slammed open making Emma yell and flinched. Alessia woke up as her daughter screamed.

I looked at the door and saw Lorenzo, immediately I started to feel anger. Emma wrapped her little arms around my neck, I could feel tears falling into my shirt. She was scared to look up not knowing who it was.

Lorenzo walked up to Emma, with a soft looked

"Emma I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you" he said in a sweet voice, she tightened her arms and buried her head in my neck even more.

"Lorenzo, are you crazy?!Why the hell would you barge like that?!" Alessia yelled at him, as she got up from the bed.

He turned around to look at his sister. He was about to say something but Alessia beat him to it.

"I don't fucking care if you are mad at Adaliah, but your fucking sister and niece are here too. Now Emma is fucking scared because of you asshole!" She yelled again, and was reminded not to make her angry.

"Alessia, I'm sorry I didn't mean too"

"Please don't do it again" she said in a soft calmed voice, he nodded. Alessia went back to bed, and Lorenzo made his way to the bathroom, he closed and locked the door.

Emma was still crying in my arms, god she is traumatized, I took a seat on the couch.

"Emma" I said in a calm voice trying not to scare her, she lifts her head and looks at me, her eyes are red and puffy.

" Uncle Lorenzo would never hurt you baby, he was just mad with me, okay? He didn't know you were awake." I explained to her softly, she nodded her head.

"Why don't you go back to sleep?"

"C-can I sleep in your arms? I'm still scared" she asked me, while looking into my eyes.

"Of course princess" I replied to her, she makes herself more comfortable in my arms.

Then I started singing the lullaby that my mom always sang to me and my sister when we were little.

I started to rock back and forth, I watched as her eyes started to close, eventually she fell asleep.

I could feel my eyes starting to close, as I got tired once again. I lean back into the couch, making myself comfortable without waking Emma up. The last thing I saw before I closed my eyes was Lorenzo coming out of the bathroom.

And then everything went black 

Ahhhhhh they finally kissed!!

I actually didn't know how to write that part I had to ask one of my friends for help. It has been very difficult to write this chapter... because I got writers block. I knew what I wanted for this chapter but I didn't knew how to write it. Thanks god my friend helped me with it. 

Now, I'm writing another book which means I will be writing both of them. I still haven't finished outlining the other book, I hope I can release the characters soon I just need to change a few things and then I can post it. 

Anyways, hope you guys liked this chapter byeeee :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.1K 43
{ENEMIES TO LOVERS} Ivory Fernรกndez and Kylian De Luca. She's the top assassin. He's the top mafia leader. They both hate and tried to kill each o...
572K 12.2K 62
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐€๐๐‚๐„ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐ˆ "This is a dangerous game you're trying to play. Remember that in the end, thi...
1.3M 28.1K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
158K 2.9K 69
[UNEDITED] Aria Galanis , a trained assassin ,who always has to have eyes every where because her dark and painful past still hunts her down. Alessan...