The Rescuer's MC Bk 7

By Teresa35810

When Ace & Dot stopped at the diner for lunch, they had no idea that they would be rescuing a young woman who... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1 - Some individual conflicts
Chapter 2 - Jasmine & Snoop
Chapter 3 - Crank appointed team 2's leader
Chapter 4 - Bullet's woman?
Chapter 5 - Mara's story
Chapter 6 - Learning about Hank's Hangout
Chapter 7 - More about Hank's Hangout
Chapter 8 - Thor and Wolf return
Chapter 9 - Planning the take down of Hank's Hangout
Chapter 10 - Confusion for Mara & Bullet
Chapter 11 - Plans get changed
Chapter 12 - Hank's Hangout is no more
Chapter 14 - The day after Hank's
Chapter 15 - Welcome to new members
Chapter 16 - Another rescue
Chapter 17 - Tank's out!
Chapter 18 - Tank meets Nicole & Margie gives birth
Chapter 19 - Tank and Nicole's first date
Chapter 20 - Discoveries & Decisions for Tank & Nicole
Chapter 21 - Tank & Nicole move in together
Chapter 22 - Tank proposes and new prospects
Chapter 23 - Jason and Clay
Chapter 24 - Prez & Amanda's new addition

Chapter 13 - Bullet & Mara work it out.

855 42 3
By Teresa35810

Twenty minutes later, they pulled into the compound and the wives all rushed out to meet their men, surprising the rescue victims, especially when they saw that Amanda was pregnant. And even more so when they saw Jasmine.

Jasmine rushed to make sure that Snoop was okay and then she led him over to where her friends were climbing out of the van.

"Jasmine! What the hell, girl? Are you the one that sent them to get us?" They were all very surprised to see her and were all talking at once as she hugged each of her friends, even Bubba.

"Snoop, this is Candace, Sandra, Julia and Bubba. Guys, this is my man, Snoop. Come on, let's get inside. It's too cold out here."

Noone seemed to notice Fist and Crusher standing to the side, watching the victims like hawks. Both men wanted to approach their women but held back, not wanting to scare them, especially since the women didn't have a clue that they were to be claimed or of the interest Fist and Crusher felt for them.

Everyone hurried inside and all of the victims were shocked at how nice it was inside the house. "Girl, you really know how to step up! This place is really nice!" Julia said.

Prez told the men, "Go on. Either get a drink or go to bed." He saw Fist and Crusher watching the women and realized they were nervous about approaching them right now.

Then he turned to the victims and said "My name is Prez. I'm the president of the Rescuers MC. Welcome to our compound.

As you now realize, Jasmine is part of the reason you are here along with Mara. I'll leave it up to them to share their stories with you but it was them that alerted us to what you were being subjected to. I'm sorry we had not known about it before yesterday.

I just want to let you know a couple of things before we all turn in. Ladies, you are 100% safe here. None of the men here will hurt you or force you to do anything and you are not expected to provide them with anything including sexual favors unless you choose to. You have every right to say no and it will be respected.

Now, I will want to talk to you all later, but as it's so late, just let me introduce our club doctor. This is Doc. He will treat any injuries you have." Prez said and Doc lifted his hand.

Then Prez continued, "These 6 young men are prospects who will show you to your rooms. You are not prisoners here and may leave at any time but if you decide to go, please show common courtesy by saying you are leaving.

While you are here, you are not allowed to roam around the house unescorted and are not allowed upstairs without an invitation. If you need to leave your rooms for any reason, just open your door and call for a prospect. They will lead you to anywhere you need to go on this floor. The upper floors are members' bedrooms and you have no business up there unless invited by a club member. We'll explain all of the rooms on this floor that you are free to use tomorrow.

Our cook, Andy, has prepared food for you and once you've had a shower and a change of clothes, just stick your head out of your bedroom door and call out "prospect". One of these guys will come and bring you back to the dining room to eat.

As for now, being that it's after midnight, I'm going to say good night and take my wife to bed. I'll meet with all of you in the morning and we can discuss more then." Prez said.

"Thank you, Prez. We appreciate you getting us out of there and your hospitality." Bubba said. It was the first time the man had spoken. Prez just nodded at him and then turned to take Amanda's hand and together they climbed the stairs. Jasmine had been right about Bubba. His face and head looked like a road map of scars.

Doc stepped up and said "Does anyone have any injuries or aches that need attention?"

"Do you have a salve for burns?" Candace asked. She had been the last one that Hank had allowed a bath in his quarters.

"Yes." Doc said.

"Could I have some please?" Candace asked and Doc nodded then turned to lead her to the clinic.

"I'll help get them dresses." Jasmine said as everyone began to walk down the hall towards the clinic. "Snoop, can you find out what sizes Bubba wears and get his stuff, please?"

"Sure." Snoop said.

"Jasmine? Can Bubba and I stay together?" Julia asked.

"Of course." Jasmine replied. "We just need to know your sizes. I need to know all of your sizes. They provide a shift dress like this and panties for us ladies and.........." Jasmine started but then realized she didn't know what was provided for the men.

"Men get a set of lightweight sweat pants, a t-shirt and boxers to wear." Snoop said and then was so glad when Vie showed up to help.

"Brigett is our resident shopping addict. She can either get your sizes and order you clothes online or the women will take you shopping. The club provides two changes of clothes and everyone is required to do their own laundry.

This is not a hotel and you are expected to keep your own quarters clean and tidy. Clean sheets have been put on the beds but when you need them changed, just put them outside the door along with your towels and the prospects will collect them.

There are clean sheets and extra towels in a closet behind the bathroom door along with extra rolls of toilet paper and other toiletries. If there is something you need that has not already been supplied, just let a prospect know and they will get it for you." Vie said. "Unless anyone has questions that can't wait until tomorrow, I'm going to bed."

Noone said anything so Vie left them to it.

"Jasmine, how long have you been here?" Julia asked once Vie was gone.

"I got here three nights ago. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow. For now, go get a shower and then go eat. I'm sure they are wanting to clean up the kitchen because the cook has to be up at 5 am to start breakfast. Believe me when I say, your days of hot pockets are over. Their cook is just a kid but man can he cook!" Jasmine said.

Everyone was amazed at how nice the rooms were but soon, everyone was in their room so Jasmine and Snoop went to find clothes for them.

As soon as they were alone, Snoop asked "Jasmine?"

"Yes?" she replied.

"Will you come stay in my room with me? We don't have to do anything if you are not ready but I'd like it if you would move in with me." Snoop asked and then held his breath.

"Yes. I was hoping you would ask." Jasmine said. "Snoop?"

"Yes?" He smiled at her.

"Is it too early for me to say I love you?" Jasmine asked, as she peeked at him through her lashes, then began to giggle when his mouth dropped open and his eyes got huge. He stuck his finger in his ear and shook it a few times and then he looked like a fish out of water for a second before he scooped her up and kissed her.

"It's never too soon to admit that you love someone. I was just waiting until ..........well I was trying not to overwhelm you and rush you into anything but I felt it the minute I first saw you. To be honest I wasn't sure what I was feeling because I've never loved anyone before but if this is what love feels like then all I can say is Wow! What a wonderful feeling!" Snoop seemed to babble as he swung her around then kissed her again.

"Come on. Let's gather up their clothes and deliver them so that we can go to your room. My room is nice but I want to see yours." Jasmine said. She didn't know how to tell him that she was ready to be with him but she wanted it more than anything in the world.

~~~~~~

As soon as they got back, Mara was there with the other women as they greeted their men. She couldn't help herself as she ran to Bullet. "Are you alright?" She asked as she stepped in front of him, her eyes checking for any injuries.

"Yeah, I'm fine. How are you?" Bullet asked. He wasn't sure what this mood was but he was liking it better than how she had been acting earlier.

"Can we go somewhere more private and talk, please?" Mara asked.

"Sure. Will you come to my room with me? I want to get rid of this vest. It's heavy. And I want to put my weapons away." Bullet said. Mara nodded and together they walked upstairs. As soon as they reached the top step, she took Vie's advice and slipped her hand into Bullet's and got a look of surprise from him at first but then he just grinned.

As soon as they were in his room, she ignored how much nicer and bigger it was than the room she had been staying in. As soon as they were inside and the door was closed, she noticed that he didn't lock it so that she wouldn't feel trapped.

"Bullet, first let me say that I'm sorry for being stand-offish earlier. I just feel so uncertain about where I stand right now and because of my cycle, my moods have been all over the place plus I'm just not sure what it is you want from me, Bullet. I know what I want but what do you want?" Mara said, pulling on her inner strength as she watched him remove his kevlar vest and put it on the chair.

Then he began to remove his weapons, locking his pistols in the gun safe by the bed and two knives in the drawer in the bedside table, then sat down on the edge of the bed to remove his boots. Then he stood up to face her, stepping forward until they were just a couple of feet from each other.

"I want you, Mara. I'm sorry that I didn't announce you as my lady that first morning. I should have but I've been feeling kind of uncertain if it's what you really want too. I mean, every time I've tried to put my arms around you, you jump and pull away. When I tried to kiss you on the cheek, you turned your face away like you didn't want me too.

I just don't know what you are thinking or what you want from me. If you are going to be my woman, I want to be able to hold you. I know we might not be able to be intimate yet but that doesn't mean we can't be affectionate, does it?" Bullet told her as he finally expressed his frustration.

"I'm sorry for the way I've been acting. This is all just so new to me. I feel so out of my element. I've never had anyone show me affection except my parents and they were rather reserved with physical affection. But I do want to be with you, Bullet. I want to be affectionate with you and so much more. I'm just not used to it. No one has ever treated me like that and I'm not sure how to respond. Please be patient with me. Can we please start over?" Mara asked.

"Can we? Will you let me hold you? Can I kiss you, Mara?" Bullet asked as he stepped to within a foot of her.

"I'd like that very much." Mara said as she took a deep breath and closed the distance between them then reached her hands out and put them on his chest.

Bullet could feel her shaking so he made sure to move slowly as he put his hands on her waist and pulled her to him as he slowly lowered his head, watching her face for any sign of fear or hesitation but when he saw none, he kissed her ever so slowly. He lightly brushed his lips over hers, testing to see how she would react.

He moved slowly and it was as if his dream from the past couple of nights started to come true and he wanted to enjoy every second of it! He molded her body to him as he tilted his head and kissed her more firmly.

Mara clung to his cut, wanting to be closer to him as she enjoyed his kiss. He never rushed. She never felt scared. In fact, she wanted more and finally began to slip her hand up his firm chest to his shoulder as the other hand went under his arm and around his back, pulling him closer as she rose up on her toes, trying to get closer.

Taking a chance, Bullet ran the tip of his tongue over her bottom lip and was rewarded when she sighed and her lips parted to allow him entrance. She tasted of peppermint and it was intoxicating.

He desperately wanted to strip them both naked so that he could feel her skin on him. He wanted to make love to her so badly that the pressure of his zipper was becoming painful but he was worried that if he tried that she would freeze up again. He knew he needed to move slowly no matter what it cost him.

Bullet was more than surprised when Mara's hands began to pull on the back of his t-shirt. When her soft touch made contact with the skin on the small of his back, he couldn't help it when his hips pushed forward and his hard on pressed against her belly. He had expected her to pull away and was shocked when she moved against him, causing him to moan.

"Oh Mara, baby! You are playing with fire and making it very hard for me to hold back from ravishing you. I've wanted to lay down with you since the first minute I saw you but not just to satisfy a desperate physical need. You have awoken something in me that I've never known before. I just want to make love to you so badly." Bullet told her in a deep, breathy voice that seemed to light a fire in her but for Mara, his words were also an awakening and she knew she couldn't do this if it was just for one night of tangling his sheets.

She already knew that she was in love with him but she had to know how he felt about her. Was it just a physical lust or does he have true feelings for her?

When Bullet felt her begin to draw away, he began to panic. Had he said something wrong? What has upset her? Had he managed to blow his chance of being with her? Bullet's mind raced as he opened his eyes and looked down at her.

"What did you say?" Mara asked, needing to be sure that she had heard him right.

"What? That I want to make love to you?" He asked and when she nodded, he realized that he had not told her how he felt about her yet. "I don't want just sex with you, Mara. I'm not a poet and not really sure what you need for me to say to tell you that I love you, Mara. I want to share my life, my bed and my body with you. I want to feel your skin against mine. I want to touch you and have you touch me........." Bullet said and would have continued but Mara put her finger to his lips and said

"I just need to hear that you feel the same for me as I do for you, Bullet. Making love to me means more than just sex. I need to know that you know the difference."

"If you will give me the chance, I'll show you and I meant it when I said I want to make love to you, Mara because I do. When you stepped away from that table at the diner, you stepped right into my heart." Bullet said honestly. "Will you let me show you?"

Mara nodded. "Yes, please. But I have one question before we go any farther. What is your real name?" Mara asked and saw a big smile break across his face.

"Hahaha! It's Mason Reese. My friends used to call me Mace and I almost chose that as my road name but because of my skills, Prez chose Bullet. You can call me Mace or Mason in private but please don't call me anything but Bullet in front of anyone else. Noone will know who you are talking about since we drop our legal names when we patch in except for legal documents and purposes." Bullet explained.

"There is so much I have to learn but I'm looking forward to it." Mara smiled at him.

"Does that mean that I can introduce you as my lady at breakfast in the morning? I'm sorry that I didn't do it before." Bullet asked and apologized.

"I'd be very proud for you to and to be very plain, I love you, Bullet. Now where were we?" Mara grinned at him.

"I love you too, beautiful lady. And I think we were........" Bullet said as he pulled her back close and began to kiss her again. Bullet made sure to go slow but soon he no longer had on his t-shirt and was reveling in the feel of her hands on his skin as she explored his back and chest. But he wanted to feel her too.

He slowly bunched her dress in his hand and when they broke for air, he whispered "Can I take this off please? I want to feel you."

He was surprised when Mara stepped back and pulled the shift dress up and over her head. She had on the cami slip top and panties they had given her when she first arrived. It was what she had been sleeping in as well as covering the fact that she didn't have a bra on when she wore the loose fitting dress.

The cami was more form fitting and showed off her shape more and Bullet caught his breath when he realized how large her breasts actually were as they pressed against the thin material. Her nipples were hard because she was aroused and Bullet's hands itched to touch them. He also noticed that she was wearing regular panties and he prayed that it meant her cycle was over.

"Are you still sore, baby?" Bullet said, stopping her from undressing anymore. He didn't want to go too fast and have her get more nervous than he could tell she already was.

"My bum is still a bit bruised and sore but my cycle has stopped. Doc said I'm good to go so long as we don't.............lord, this is so embarrassing." Mara's voice dropped to a whisper as she hid her face in her hands.

"Baby, I want us to always be honest with each other and know that we can tell each other anything and everything. The last thing I want to do is to cause you any harm or pain but I won't know if I'm hurting you unless you tell me. I want you to never be afraid of me because I just want to make you feel good. To show you how much I love you but if at any time it hurts, you have to tell me and I will stop. Okay?" Bullet told her as he put his arms around her, drawing her back into his embrace and silently added to himself "no matter what it cost me."

Mara nodded as she hugged him close. She wanted Bullet to wipe away all of the memories of what Larry had done to her. She wanted Bullet's touch to be the only one she dreamed about from now on. The only real sleep she'd had since she had been here had been the one night that Bullet had stayed with her and that night, with him holding her, her dreams had been so wonderful.

But as wonderful as her dreams had been, having him actually touching her was even better and she was becoming desperate to have him touch her more intimately. She might have been a virgin when Larry had raped her but she was a red blooded woman and knew what desire was.

When Bullet slid his hand under the hem of her cami, making contact with the skin of her waist, Mara caught her breath as she enjoyed his touch. She shivered slightly and goosebumps broke out across her skin.

She pressed herself more firmly to him, wanting the contact of her breast against his hard pecs. Her movements caused Bullet to moan and he slid his hand up her side until he came into contact with her breast that filled his hand perfectly.

When he slid his thumb across her nipple, Mara moaned and pushed herself into his hand involuntarily. It was like her body had a mind of its own and instinctively knew what to do. When Bullet began to dance them back closer to the bed, Mara danced with him naturally in perfect sync. Bullet laid down with her, not on top of her because he not only did not want to frighten her but he wanted to be able to touch her some more.

He kissed his way along her jaw and down her neck. When he found a spot that caused her to shiver and clutch at him, he knew he had found a turn on spot so he bathed it firmly with his tongue, sucking on it lightly before working his way down lower as he pushed her cami up.

Becoming impatient to have him touch her more, Mara reached down and pulled the interfering material over her head and tossed it away. Then she reached up and put her hands on his face drawing his head down to her breasts where she was wanting his mouth.

Bullet smiled as he gladly allowed her to guide him. He flicked his tongue over her nipple and she shuttered and moaned when he sucked it into his mouth. Now that he had free access to both of her breasts, he rolled her other nipple between his thumb and fingers, making it turn firm before he moved his face to nibble the other little raspberry into his mouth.

His hands were not idle as he explored the long expanse of her stomach on his path to her pantie line on her hip. He felt her freeze for a moment and realized he was moving too fast so he gently squeezed her hip, stroking his fingers lightly up and down her side until she relaxed again.

Mara was lost in the sensations that Bullet was creating on her skin. He was making her tingle everywhere and as much as she had hated when Larry had touched her, Bullet's touch was totally different. Larry had been rough and hurtful. Bullet was being so gentle and loving.

She had been afraid for just a second as memories of Larry ripping off her panties and jamming his fingers into her flooded her mind that she had tensed for a moment but Bullet had stopped instantly and she was reassured that he was not going to hurt her.

Larry had been so rough that everything he had done was hurtful. Bullet was being so gentle that it felt wonderful and she wanted more. When Bullet finally cupped her mound, over her panties, he found them damp and he knew she was ready for more so he slipped his fingers into the edge at her hip and slowly worked his way over to her curls.

He was only slightly surprised when she pushed against his hand and opened her legs a bit, allowing him more room for his hand. She was totally blowing his mind with how responsive she was to his touch as well as what he was feeling as she ran her hands over him. When she put her mouth on his neck, making circles with her tongue as if she was tasting him and when she sucked his ear lobe between her lips, he couldn't help the moan that escaped him.

When he finally began to push her panties down, she didn't freeze or resist at all, in fact she lifted her hips so that he could get them off. What surprised him even more was when she reached for the snap on his jeans then she pushed his zipper down. His knit boxers did very little to stop his cock from springing through the opening but instead of freezing up or being afraid, Mara reached down, slipped her hand into his boxers and caressed him and Bullet moaned "Oh baby! That feels so good."

"It only seems fair since you are making me feel wonderful." She sighed as Bullet began to part her curls in search of her clit. Mara was quickly losing her fear and was enjoying what Bullet was doing. She never had even imagined how wonderful a man's touch could feel. This was nothing like touching herself and definitely nothing like what Larry had done.

She was also amazed by how soft and silky his cock was in her hand. She could feel the ridges of the veins that twisted around it, like thin little vines around a pole. The only thing that unnerved her was his size. She had never touched Larry with her hand but if she had to guess, he was not as big as Bullet and that made her slightly nervous. Plus it was hard to concentrate on pleasing him while he was beginning to stroke her clit but she didn't let him go.

When Bullet found her clit, Mara moaned and spread her legs even more and Bullet smiled against her neck. He stroked her gently, slowly increasing the pressure with occasional strokes down to gather lubrication so that he wasn't stroking her with a dry finger.

She was still holding his cock in her hand but had stopped stroking him as she began to writhe around, he slid his hand down and slipped the tip of a finger inside, testing to see how she would react. When she lifted her hips slightly, he smiled again but didn't hurry as he pushed in farther. It didn't take long until she began to move her hips in rhythm to his hand as he pushed in farther until he was all the way in with two fingers. When he rubbed her clit with his thumb, she came unglued.

"Oh Bullet! I'm almost there. Please don't stop." Mara begged. She didn't realize she was doing it but her muscles began trying to clinch on his fingers, wanting them deeper, wanting them to go faster and she unconsciously tightened her grip on his cock, making it hard for him to not just crawl on top of her the way he would have done with a clubwhore. She was so tight but very wet now. Within just a few more strokes, she began to moan and was breathing heavily and he could tell she was about to cum.

"Oh my God! Oh Bullet, I'm going to .....................OOOOOOOOOO!" She came all over his hand as her muscle's clamped down on his fingers and he knew to try and move his hand now would make her hurt. He stilled and felt her muscles pulsate as she climaxed. She lay still as her muscles slowly began to relax and her breathing returned to normal.

However, Bullet had a surprise for her as he began to move his thumb again. Her eyes snapped open and she turned her head to look at him, a question in her eyes.

"Baby, I'm not done yet. I told you I wanted to make you feel good." Bullet said and kissed her. Bullet pushed his pants down and off, leaving only his boxers on.

"Take them off, please. I want to touch you too." Mara whispered. She needed to see him.

She didn't need to ask twice as Bullet pushed his boxers off. When his cock popped out and bounced against her leg, Mara became slightly concerned. He was definitely bigger than Larry!

"Bullet? Are you sure that's not going to hurt? You're so big." Mara asked nervously.

"I'll go slow baby but if I'm hurting you at any time, you just say so and I'll stop. I promise." Bullet said and silently prayed that he had not just lied to her and that he would be able to if she said it was hurting her.

Bullet took his time, preparing her again and it wasn't long before Mara couldn't take anymore and began to pull on him, urging him to take her. "Please, baby. I'm burning up inside. I want you Bullet."

Bullet needed no more urging. He just prayed that he would not hurt her as he lifted himself to cover her. "Relax your muscles baby. I promise, I'll go slow." Bullet said as he lined himself up with her love tunnel. "If I'm hurting you, you have to tell me. Okay?"

Mara couldn't find her voice so she just nodded and tried to relax. She wrapped her arms around him and as he held her close, she whispered, "I love you, Mace."

Bullet worked himself in slowly. Every inch felt more like heaven the deeper he went. He stopped every so often to give her body time to adjust to his size. She was so tight and it felt so good but he knew to force himself any deeper or faster would hurt her so he took his time until he was all the way in and then he froze and looked down at her.

Mara opened her eyes and looked up at him. When a smile crept across her face, Bullet smiled back at her. "Okay?" he asked and she nodded. Then he slowly began to move, watching her face for any sign of pain. "God, she is so tight." Bullet thought to himself and he slowly moved in and out of her, wishing he could make this feeling last forever but soon it became harder for him to hold back. He looked down at her and was glad that she seemed to be enjoying this as much as he was.

"Can you go a little faster, please? I'm getting close again." Mara whispered in an embarrassed voice.

Bullet smiled and picked up the pace as she wrapped his legs around his waist and lifted her hips to meet him. Soon they were racing up the wave of euphoria and when Bullet felt her muscles begin to tighten on him again, he felt himself reach the crest. Within two more strokes, they shot over the top to float among the stars for a moment and clutched each other close as they slowly drifted back to earth.

Bullet collapsed on top of her but quickly lifted himself up onto his elbows to take the pressure of his upper body off of her but remained buried deep inside of her, unwilling to give up the gripping caresses as her climax completed.

He had learned this from Taylor. She had told him that it always felt better for a woman if the man remained inside until her climax was over. She said it felt more complete and made her feel less like a whore. Since he had never really thought of Taylor as a whore, he had been glad to oblige but mainly it was because he liked the sensation of having her muscles grip him. He could feel Mara's muscles flexing and caressing and while he had enjoyed Taylor, with Mara it was different. With her it felt more like a loving caress.

When her breathing finally slowed and returned to normal, he lovingly pushed the hair out of her face and kissed her gently. "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No. Not at all. It felt wonderful." Mara blushed.

"Want to come take a shower with me?" Bullet asked then kissed the end of her nose. She had three pale freckles on her left cheek and four on her right cheek. They were only noticeable when he was this close to her and he thought they were adorable.

"Okay." Mara said. She had always been curious about this and with Bullet she felt like she didn't have to hide.

Bullet climbed off of her and stood up, then extended his hand to help her up. Hand in hand they walked into the bathroom. Bullet stopped to turn on the water in the shower so that it could warm as Mara excused herself to use the water closet.

When she stepped away from him, Bullet noticed the bruises on her buttocks and upper thighs. "My God baby. Is that where that bastard was hitting you?"

Mara turned quickly to face him and when she saw the expressions race across his face, she wasn't sure how to react but she had promised to be honest with him so she nodded and said "Yes. Doc said it's faded quite a bit and it doesn't hurt as much anymore."

Then she jumped inside when he speed walked over to her but knew he wasn't going to hurt her when he held open his arms and pulled her in close. "I'm so sorry, my love. No one will ever hurt you again. Not so long as I'm breathing, I promise." Bullet said and just held her.

After a minute, Mara said "Babe, we are going to run out of hot water before we get a chance to bathe, plus I need to use the bathroom."

Bullet finally let her go but the look on his face when she looked up at him was one so full of love that she committed it to memory and locked it away in her heart. Now she knew for certain that she had made the right decision.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Insanity By Nani🦋

General Fiction

129K 2.2K 60
When two paths get crossed unintentionally, Nora Rose Lannister has to find a balance between her life and new found relationship with Axel Salvatore...
22.8K 1K 23
Digger spent weeks kicking himself for what he did to his best friend, Wolf, especially after he found out that Ceecee was nothing but a skanky slut...
21.1K 998 24
Monster Slayer's MC Book 3 Nessa & Hulk, Annalisa & Eagle, Connie & Crusher Hulk had no idea when they took off to take out the Cobra MC that had kid...
297K 3K 7
Hawk- The Vice President of the Rebel Souls MC has a secret. He's his President's right hand man, a bad boy with a bad attitude and rockin' body to m...