The Rescuer's MC Bk 7

By Teresa35810

When Ace & Dot stopped at the diner for lunch, they had no idea that they would be rescuing a young woman who... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1 - Some individual conflicts
Chapter 2 - Jasmine & Snoop
Chapter 3 - Crank appointed team 2's leader
Chapter 4 - Bullet's woman?
Chapter 5 - Mara's story
Chapter 6 - Learning about Hank's Hangout
Chapter 8 - Thor and Wolf return
Chapter 9 - Planning the take down of Hank's Hangout
Chapter 10 - Confusion for Mara & Bullet
Chapter 11 - Plans get changed
Chapter 12 - Hank's Hangout is no more
Chapter 13 - Bullet & Mara work it out.
Chapter 14 - The day after Hank's
Chapter 15 - Welcome to new members
Chapter 16 - Another rescue
Chapter 17 - Tank's out!
Chapter 18 - Tank meets Nicole & Margie gives birth
Chapter 19 - Tank and Nicole's first date
Chapter 20 - Discoveries & Decisions for Tank & Nicole
Chapter 21 - Tank & Nicole move in together
Chapter 22 - Tank proposes and new prospects
Chapter 23 - Jason and Clay
Chapter 24 - Prez & Amanda's new addition

Chapter 7 - More about Hank's Hangout

830 40 0
By Teresa35810

"Wait. Before we join the others, I need to.....um........ tell you something. First of all, you are not allowed to roam around the house alone. But also until you are claimed by one of the men.......um........ You are considered fair game.

Now you don't have to say yes. You can always say no and no one will force you here but they might try to convince you to either go to their room with them or for you to let them in here. Now you don't have to, unless you want to..... Please don't look at me like that.

Oh Lord, I'm so screwing up trying to explain this." Snoop said, giving up pacing three or four steps back and forth in front of her and plopping down next to her again. Snoop looked at her and she looked so broken that his heart felt like Thor had just reached into his chest and was squeezing his heart. Jasmine looked so small and broken as big tears began to run down her face.

"Look Jasmine. I've never had my own woman or a girlfriend before so I'm probably going to fuck up.........a lot but I don't want to ........." Snoop tried to restart but Jasmine's head snapped up and she asked "What? What did you just say?"

"I'm probably going to fuck up a lot?" Snoop repeated with a confused look on his face.

"No. About having a girlfriend or a woman of your own? Are you asking me to be your girlfriend, Snoop?" Jasmine asked in a voice that said she couldn't believe it but was hopeful about what she hoped he was saying.

Realizing that he was better off not speaking for a moment just nodded and it was as if the sun just rose on her face and he realized that she had a beautiful smile and dimples in her cheeks.

"Jasmine, will you be my lady?" Snoop asked, realizing that he had been trying to be too complicated before.

"What does being your lady mean? Is it the same as being your girlfriend?" She asked.

"Yes. If you agree, when we go to lunch, I will announce you as my lady and untouchable. That means no other man in the club will approach you or disrespect you. For him to do so means I could beat the hell out of him and no one would help him and in fact, he would end up on Prez's shit list.

It will give us time to date and get to know each other and then if we decide to take it to the next level then we can make better decisions." Snoop said and then his stomach growled loudly.

Jasmine giggled and smiled as she said "I'd like to be your lady very much." She reached up and kissed him lightly on his cheek and Snoop's stomach felt like butterflies had just taken flight inside of him. He wanted very much to put his arms around her and kiss her senseless but decided that he was going to go slow with this.

He would treat her like a lady deserved to be treated, not like a whore the way so many men had done before. Right now, they needed to go eat and then talk to Prez. He took her hand and said "Come on. Let's go tell everyone and then get something to eat."

They left her room and hurried down the hall. When they reached the dining room, Snoop felt her stop and freeze and when he looked back at her, she had a look of pure terror on her face and she began to hyperventilate. He stepped back and put his arm around her and whispered "Don't worry, babe. You are safe. I've got you."

Snoop whistled to get everyone's attention. "Hey you boneheads. This is my lady, Jasmine. Come within 5 feet of her and even Wolf and Jess will never be able to find your bodies. Please welcome her."

"Calls of "Welcome Jasmine" and "Way to go Snoop!" went around the room. Jasmine just smiled and then hid her face against Snoop's chest.

When she did that, Snoop realized that he could be very content to have her hide against him like this forever. It made him feel so strong and powerful. His heart felt so full and proud at that moment.

"Come on. Let's go make our plates." Snoop told her and led her over to the buffet table. They made their plates and on the way to their table, Prez waved them over to the executive table.

Snoop introduced Jasmine to everyone and they all welcomed her. "Prez, when we are done eating, can Jasmine and I have a private meeting with you and the executive staff and team leaders before we go to church? What we have to tell you will directly affect the mission on Hank's." Snoop said and saw Prez's eyes get big.

A silent message passed between Prez and Snoop and Snoop just nodded to confirm what he knew Prez was silently asking and saw a look of pity flash over Prez's face.

"Sure. Enjoy your lunch but don't dilly dally. We've got lots of planning to do." Prez said and Snoop nodded then led Jasmine over to a table that was only couples and introduced them to her as Scar and Cinder, Wheels and April.

"Very nice to meet you, Jasmine. Welcome to the Rescuers MC sister's club. If there is anything you need, don't be afraid to ask. You can come with us while the men go to church after lunch and we can all get to know each other better. We're going to be sisters after all." Cinder told her.

"Actually Cinder, we have to go to a private meeting right after lunch but I'd appreciate it if you can keep her company afterwards." Snoop let them know and then shot everyone looks that asked if they could wait with questions. He knew that Jasmine was already nervous enough.

Thankfully everyone seemed to understand and just made small talk while they ate. "This is really good. Who does the cooking here?" Jasmine asked.

"One of our prospects. A younger brother named Andy. I'll take you to meet him later." Snoop said.

Men started standing up to leave but Prez called out, "The executive staff and team leaders will be having a meeting right after lunch and Doc is going to teach you guys some basic triage while we have our meeting and then we're going to have church so hang out."

Jasmine was thankful that she had not put more on her plate because she was almost done when Prez made that announcement and her stomach suddenly seemed to be full of knots.

"I'm full. That was very good." she said, trying to hide her nervousness but her hand was shaking when she pushed her plate away.

"Would you like some coffee or something more to drink?" Snoop asked.

"No, thank you." Jasmine replied and then just sat quietly while Snoop finished his meal. She tried to be discreet about checking out the other people around her and was amazed at how many beautiful women and huge handsome men there were in the club. They seemed to range over a variety of ages and nationalities.

To Jasmine, it seemed that Snoop had gobbled his food because it seemed that all too soon he pushed his plate away and wiped his mouth. "Come on. They are waiting on us. See you in church guys." Snoop said and helped Jasmine with her chair.

Jasmine was grateful for his hand because her knees felt like rubber bands when she stood up and followed him as several other men stood up and walked with them to the meeting room.

As soon as they were all settled in place, Prez introduced all of the men to Jasmine and then asked Snoop "So what is going on Snoop?"

"Prez, I just found out that for the past year and a half, Jasmine has been forced to work for Hank at Hank's Hangout. She managed to escape less than a week ago and has been running and hiding from them ever since.

Those two bastards that took her to Charlie's offered her a ride and then they tricked her. She needs to tell you her story first and then has agreed to answer your questions to help us close that place down." Snoop told them and saw all of their eyebrows rise to their hairlines.

"Now, we have got to hear this! Go ahead, Jasmine and don't worry, no one is here to judge you for anything in your past." Prez reassured her.

For the next forty five minutes, Jasmine related what happened since she had left home right up until they had found her last night. She had big tears running down her face but she never broke down and cried. That alone was a testament to what a strong young woman she is.

All of the brothers looked at each other and after giving her a few minutes to recover, Prez asked, "Jasmine? You said there are four other women at Hanks? Are they all being forced to stay there?"

"Yes, sir. Julia is the only one that puts on an act that she wants to be there but I know she hates it as much as the rest of us did. She is the only one that is allowed to go to the store for us when we need feminine supplies and stuff but she always has an escort. Either Hank or a big guy named Larry. He's the one that brought Candace in. We had heard a rumor that he had another girl that he was "breaking in" that would be coming soon but she hadn't arrived yet when I ran." Jasmine told them. Prez shot Bullet a look, telling him not to react because he would scare Jasmine.

"No and she won't be either. We got to her before he took her there. She's been put through a wringer but nothing like what you've been through. She's here now. Her name is Tamara but likes to be called Mara. You'll be meeting her later. She's Bullet's woman." Prez told them.

"Oh, I was wondering who that was." Snoop said. "Congrats dude." Bullet just nodded with a small smile on his face but his fists were still clenched tight.

"Jasmine, if we show you a picture of the building from the sky, can you tell us where things like the exits are, where the rooms where the girls are kept and stuff like that?" Prez asked.

"Yes." Jasmine answered with a nod.

Prez texted Wizard to come to the meeting room and while they were waiting, Prez asked, "Did you girls live in the bar or does he take you to a different location after the bar closes?"

Just then Wizard came into the meeting room.

"What took you so long, Wizard?" Prez asked.

"Sorry. I was in the bathroom." Wizard said.

"Bring up Hank's Hangout on the TV please." Prez instructed and Wizard hurried to do as asked.

As soon as he brought it up, everyone noticed that Jasmine leaned closer to Snoop who gave her shoulders a squeeze. "I'm right here." He whispered in her ear.

Jasmine took a big breath and then stood up and walked over to the big screen TV. "We "lived", if you can call it that, in the bar. There are a dozen cell-like rooms for each girl that runs along this wall (pointing to the wall that runs the length of the building, furthest from the front door).

Each room has a double bed and a bucket in the corner. There are some shelves nailed to the wall with a small mirror screwed to the wall above the top one so that we had a place to put on make-up and to stack our clothes. Hank required that we be made up before our shift, especially if we had facial bruises.

We were allowed a shower every day, right before the bar would open but he refused to pay for a water heater that was big enough to hold enough water that we could all get hot showers.

He also had a connection that would supply him with birth control shots so that none of us would get pregnant and a doctor would come and check us for STD's on a regular basis. He also required that the men wear condoms and supplied us with vaseline so that it wouldn't be so bad when they would enter us dry.

After all, having whores bleed from being all torn up inside cost him money. The only time we got time off was when we had our cycles but we were still required to work the bar and give oral sex. Men had to pay extra for anal sex." Jasmine said, in a monotone voice.

Everyone could tell that she was shutting down emotionally and Snoop was beginning to worry. He wanted to stop the meeting but realized it was better that she get it all out now and then it would be over with.

After having had to deal with cases like this for many years, everyone could tell that she had emotionally shut down and was acting like she was talking like it had all happened to someone else but it didn't make it any easier to listen to and they all felt heart sore that she had been forced to endure the treatment she was describing.

"What are the bar hours?" Prez asked, fighting to keep any emotion out of his voice when he really wanted to let his anger out. Letting her hear it was going to upset or scare her and he didn't want to do that to her.

"He opens at 11 am and closes at 2 am, per the law. However, he doesn't kick them all out at 2. So long as they are paying for our services, he lets them stay. He just can't serve them anymore alcohol but by that time, they are all pretty well wasted. After all of the men are gone, we have to clean or entertain him and his men.

There are two armed guards on the ground floor. One for the front door, one for the back door. There is one bartender on weeknights but there are two men who work those positions and they split the weeknights and then they both work weekends. There's also a guard upstairs. All of the employees carry guns but the guard upstairs has a sawed off shotgun but I've never heard him fire it so I don't know if it's even loaded. It might just be for the intimidation factor." Jasmine continued.

Jasmine showed them where the guarded entrances and exits were, where the bar was located, the staircase (there was one way up and down) was, each girls room and where Hank's office was located which was on the ground floor near the back of the room near the restrooms and liquor room. She also identified that there was a small kitchen in the back corner past the bar near the back door.

"He just serves those heat and eat pizzas and hot pockets and stuff like that. There is a small stove where we girls can cook meals for ourselves. We were all complaining of stomach and skin issues from the bad diet so he let us cook for ourselves sometimes." Jasmine told them.

"Last night when we were kind of checking out the place, we saw a cop pull up in his patrol car. Is that normal?" Hammer asked.

"Big, fat man, brown hair, permanent sweat stains on his arm pits?" Jasmine asked.

"Yeah, that sounds like him." Hammer confirmed.

"That's Hank's cousin, Bradley. He's a sick bastard. He likes to "help break in the new girls" to anal sex. (she made quotation marks in the air with her fingers). He's got a tiny little dick so while any invasion back there hurts when it's forced, his you can barely feel it and he always pops his load after a few strokes. He's the only one allowed to have a knife upstairs and likes to "mark his conquests" with hash marks." Jasmine said.

"What do you mean?" Bullet asked.

"He would cut you on the back of the thigh or your butt when he was done." Jasmine said.

"Lord, I think I'm gonna puke." Bullet said and slid his chair back just in case but remained seated. Most of the other brothers were starting to look a little green too.

"Are there other cops that go there?" Spokes asked.

"He's the only one I've ever seen there." Jasmine answered honestly.

"Are there slow nights or nights when he closes down?" Prez asked.

"Sunday nights. It's too slow for Hank to have to pay everyone to stand around so he doesn't open on Sundays. That's our day to clean our rooms and the bathrooms, get our laundry done and stuff like that. Mostly we sleep late and just try to relax." Jasmine said.

"Where does Hank live? Does he sleep there or does he live somewhere close by?" Spokes asked.

"He has an apartment behind his office." Jasmine told them.

"So once he closes up and everyone goes home, is he the only one there?" Prez asked.

"No. Bubba, the second floor guard is always there. Bubba has the biggest of the upstairs rooms. It's about 2 times the size of the girls' rooms and he has his own bathroom. Bubba is all scarred up from where he got jumped one night and someone broke a bottle over his head and stabbed him in the face repeatedly with the broken bottle.

He's a big bald man with arms about the size of my thighs and no neck. Doesn't talk much and just keeps to himself. He and Juggs had a thing going before he got hurt. She's always defending him and calls him sweetie." Jasmine informed them. "He's not friendly to anyone but Juggs but he's not abusive to the rest of us either. At least he keeps us safe when the drivers get carried away."

"But other than Bubba and Hank, there is no one else there besides the girls on Sunday nights?" Prez asked.

"That's right." Jasmine said.

"When did Larry start working there?" Bullet asked. He wanted information on the man who was going to sell his woman into this racket.

"Oh, Larry. Now that is one twisted SOB. Thinks he's irresistible and considers himself a real ladies man because he's fairly well endowed. He likes to hit hard and then squeeze and pinch where he's hit you, usually on your butt. Hank won't let him do anal on the girls anymore because he gets too rough. Tore one girl up inside really bad one night and she had to go to the hospital. She never came back so we all assumed that she died from her injuries. He's brought in a few girls since I've been there but they got sold off. One of them was really young." Jasmine said.

Just then, Bullet pushed out of his chair and rushed out of the room with his hand over his mouth.

"Sorry, Jasmine. Larry was the one that took Bullet's woman and was going to take her to Hank's. Hammer, make sure he doesn't go to the shed." Prez said.

Hammer nodded and stood up from the table and left the room.

"How the hell is this SOB Hank getting away with this shit?" Spokes speculated but wasn't really questioning anyone, so it surprised them when Jasmine answered that question too.

"Because the bar sits outside of the city limits and Bradley runs interference for him whenever there is trouble. The gas station slash diner next door is right on the line for the city limits and that big empty area between them belongs to Hank.

He lets truckers park there for free so that they will come into the bar to spend money. If they come in with girls with them, then Hank will rent them a room so that they can fuck. I'd bet my last dollar that every girl a trucker has brought in wasn't with the trucker willingly.

Sometimes they fuck them then leave them with Hank but so far none of them have had to stay for long. Hank says the 5 of us were expensive enough and he would sell them off." Jasmine said, thinking that he had directed the question to her.

"You mentioned that girls have been sold through there. Does he hold auctions?" Prez asked.

"No, not that I know of. There is a strange man that comes around every couple of months and if there is a new girl he's interested in, she leaves with him and never comes back.

About 6 months ago, I knew a new girl had been sold because I overheard them talking when I was waiting at the bar for the bartender to give me the drinks my table had ordered and the song that had been playing ended.

He would only pay Hank a couple of hundred dollars for her and made a big deal about Hank and Bradley marking us. Said he couldn't make money off of women who carried someone else's brand and he only wanted women who were unmarked. He was also very adamant that they had to be young looking." Jasmine explained.

"Can you describe him?" Spokes asked. "Did you hear a name?"

"Slicked back black hair, small beady dark brown eyes, tiny little mustache that almost looked like he had drawn it on with an eyebrow pencil, skinny as a stick. Wore an expensive white suit with a black shirt. Reminded me of Crispin Glover from the Charlie's Angels movie. You know, the guy that got excited by pulling people's hair out and then smelling it?" Jasmine said and it was like watching lights go on over their heads.

"He had two body guards with him. Big men in black suits that stood like military guards because of the way they would stand with their hands in front of them. I couldn't be positive but I thought Hank called him Lucifer. The music sometimes gets so loud that you can't hear yourself think, much less what someone is saying unless they shout." Jasmine said.

Prez noticed that both Chain and Buzzard got strange looks on their faces when she said the name "Lucifer", like they had heard it somewhere before but couldn't remember where but then Crank said, "Man, he sounds like the Mafia. What the hell are they doing in our neck of the woods?"

"I don't know but we are going to shut this shit down!" Prez said. "Thank you for the information Jasmine. We need to meet with all of the men and do some planning. Let's take a 10 minute break and then I'm calling for church."

"Do you think you will be able to get the girls out?" Jasmine asked.

"Definitely. We just need to plan how we are going to approach this. One more question. Does the diner slash gas station close down on Sunday too?" Prez asked.

"Yes, but they are not connected with the bar as far as I know." Jasmine said.

"Good. Thanks. Why don't you go join the other ladies in the living room and get to know each other?" Prez suggested.

As the men filed out of the meeting room, Prez realized that he had forgotten about Doc's triage meeting so he walked down to the clinic. As soon as he entered, he apologized to Doc.

"Hey Doc. I'm sorry about us missing the triage meeting. We just learned some very important information from Jasmine. She's been forced to work as a prostitute for an asshole that we are going to be taking down soon. She had some invaluable information that is going to help us get in, get the young women who are being held there out, hopefully without any one of our men getting hurt." Prez told them.

"That explains the scars. No worries. I went ahead with the men who were available. With your permission, I'd like for each team to be required to carry a small basic first aid kit and I'm going to upgrade the kits in the rescue vehicles. I haven't shown them how to use anything yet because I need to go get the supplies but for what I'm thinking of them carrying, it should all fit in a large waist bag that won't be too heavy and won't interfere with their movement." Doc told him.

"Fine by me, Doc. You get what you need. Now I've got a question for you. Have you done a physical assessment of Jasmine yet?" Prez asked.

"Yeah. That poor girl has been put through hell. She's got scars from being raped repeatedly inside both vaginally and anally. Plus she's got scars from being burned by what looks like a cigar and cuts on the backs of her thighs, on her buttocks and the insides of her upper arms. They are all healed but where they were done had to have been super painful because they are tender areas. Sitting for her when they were new would have been extremely painful." Doc told him.

"Damn. I hate it when a man does stuff like this to a woman. Jasmine may be small but she's strong. Now, let's just pray that Snoop doesn't screw things up with her." Prez grinned at Doc, who just chuckled but didn't say anything.

"Well, I'd better get back. I'm calling for church and while you don't have to, it might be a good idea for you to be there. I don't think we are going to be moving on this place tonight but just doing some planning. I think we're going in on Sunday night when the bar is closed." Prez said.

"Well, unless you need me to be there, I think I'm going to take off and go get the supplies I want the teams to carry and for the rescue vans. I need to refill some stuff in here too." Doc said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Insanity By Nani🦋

General Fiction

129K 2.2K 60
When two paths get crossed unintentionally, Nora Rose Lannister has to find a balance between her life and new found relationship with Axel Salvatore...
1.8M 74.5K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...
26.7K 1.1K 21
Prez's first wife died young from ovarian cancer and he had been devastated. He was convinced that he would never find love again, didn't really c...
297K 3K 7
Hawk- The Vice President of the Rebel Souls MC has a secret. He's his President's right hand man, a bad boy with a bad attitude and rockin' body to m...