En Swasa Kaatre

بواسطة Rishnas_diary

An emotional Love story of Aadhavan and Sandhya❤️ Hi all, Tried a new story.. Give it a read and comment your... المزيد

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
New Story
Chapter 76

Chapter 53

1.7K 188 52
بواسطة Rishnas_diary

Recap: Sandhya's fever came down..

(Keerthi nodded and left from there while seetha shook her head with smile and went to continue the cooking.. after few minutes, Sandhya came to the kitchen..)

Sandhya: aththa.. inaiku breakfast enna.. ethavathu speciala senji tharalam la Sara ku.. nethu evening avaluku cake panalamnu iruntha aana ella planum flop aaiduchi..

Savithri: adhu nala enna da.. nee inaiku panni kudu ava sapduva..

Seetha: adhellam apram panlam.. mudhala avan elunthutananu paru poi.. nee enna panuviyo enaku theriyathu inaiku saingalam Sara porantha naal functionla avan irukanum.. avan epdiyum Aadhuva koviluku eduthutu poga maatanu tha na Ranjitha pogum bothu avalayum kutitu poga solliruka.. atleast avana ithulayavathu kalandhuka vei.. ella varushamum madhiyam varaikum ava kuda irunthutu yar kanulayum padama kelambiruvan.. indha vaati apdi aaga kudathu pathuko puriyutha..

Sandhya: puriyuthu aththa... indha vaati apdi aagathu.. avaru ingatha iruparu na pathukura.. (Seetha nodded at her with a smile and she left from there..)

(When she entered into their room saw both Aadhavan and Aadhya was in the washroom all laughing.. he made her bath in the bath tub while she playing with the foam.. seeing them she smiled and went there..)

Sandhya: rendu perum evlo nerama ulla irukinga.. sali pudichikum sekiram veliya vanga.. (hearing her both turned and Aadhya jumped from the tub..)

"Amma..." before she fell down Aadhavan held her..

Sandhya: eii.. pathu di... (sandhya bent down to her height and kissed her cheek while she touched Sandhya's neck..) amma ku fever poiduchi da.. neeyum appavum sekiram ready aaitu vanga nama poi Sara ku wish pannanumla..

Aadhya: aama la.. Aadhavaa.. va sekiram kulikalam.. (Aadhavan smiled and made her bath while Sandhya came out and changed the bedsheet..)

(After few minutes, both came out of the washroom covering Aadhya with a towel..)

Aadhya: Aadhavaa.. va poi Saraku wish panlam..

Sandhya: aii iru di.. mudhala dress pottu ready aaitu polam.. (she went to the cupboard and took the boxes of dress which they brought in the munnar for these two kutties.. seeing that Aadhya squealed..)

Aadhya: aiiyaa.. pudhu dress...

Sandhya: aama aama pudhu dress tha.. potutu poi saraku wish panitu varalam sariya.. va ammata.. (she jumped on Aadhavan..)

Aadhya: hmhmm.. Appata.. (Sandhya twisted her lips while Aadhavan laughed at her..)

Aadhavan: sari kudu adha na pottu vidra.. (she gave one to Aadhavan he made her wear.. after few minutes, Aadhavan took Aadhya in his arms and the trio went to Ranjith's room.. there already Seetha was waking up the Sara who already stirred from sleep and whined to get up from the bed..)

"Saraaa.." the trio turned and found Aadhavan with Aadhya in his hand and Sandhya beside him with their face full of smile..

Aadhavan: Sara kutty... (Both Aadhavan and Aadhya looked each other with a smile and shouted..)

Aadhya/Aadhavan: happy birthday Sara.... (Sara squealed and ran to Aadhavan and he took her his another arm and kissed her forehead..)

Aadhavan: happy birthday da ammu.. epavum ithe mari sirichite happya irukanum enna.. (he kissed her cheek while Sara giggled.. seeing them Aadhya hugged Sara and kissed her cheek while Sara giggled and repeat the same.. Ranjith captured this in his phone as their first memory of being together..)

Sandhya: yenga engita thanga avala.. (she got Sara from him and kissed her cheek..) happy birthday thangom.. inga paru aththa unaku pudhu dress vangitu vanthuruka..

Sara: ayiiiaaa pudhu dress... jolly... aththa inaiku appa, thatha apram Kadhir thatha apram Savi paati, apram Lachu paati yum pudhu dress tharuvanga.. enaku inaiku ivlo pudhu dress.. adhula na Aadhukum thara...

Seetha: (smiled..) unaku matum ila da.. avalukum sethu tha pudhu dress iruku.. rendu perukume inaiku naraya pudhu dress tha.. (hearing her both squealed and hugged each other..)

Keerthi: sari sari.. paasatha polinjathu pothum.. first vanthu kuli va.. paru iva evlo azhaga ready aagi vanthuruka.. nee paru ipatha bedla irunthey elunthuruka.. inum brush kuda panla..

Aadhya: Aadhavaa.. va poi sarava kulika veikalam..

Keerthi: eii..periya manushi adhellam na pathukura.. nee po first breakfast saptu ready aagu nama koviluku poganum..

Sandhya: aama nga.. maranthey poita neegalum poi ready aagunga namalum poitu varlam.. nanum saree mathanum anni adhukula sarava ready pannidunga.. (she said casually made the trio widened their eyes while Aadhavan stood there silently..) indhanga aththa Aadhuva pudinga nanga vanthurom.. (she pulled Aadhya from him and gave to seetha while Keerthi silently got Sara from him..) yenga vanga polam.. (she dragged him from there while both Seetha and Keerthi looked each other..)

Ranjith: enna aththa iva paatuku ethume theriyama avana koviluku kupdra.. avanum amaithiya pinadiye poran..

Keerthi: inime ellam apdi tha.. nee poi Sarava ready pannu po.. (she pushed him to the washroom.. here Sandhya took Aadhavan to their room..)

(She went to cupboard and searched dress for him while he stood there silently looking at her.. after few minutes, she took a white shirt and a grey pant and give it to him expecting a denial from him.. but he silently got that and went to the closet made her frown.. but she kept her thoughts aside and took a saree for her and went to wash room..)

(After few minutes, Keerthi made Sara ready and sent her to Aadhya as she was waiting for her in the hall..)

Keerthi: Sara.. Ramya perimavum Vivek perippavum urla irunthu vanthurukangala avanga roomla irupanga.. nee avangaluku Aadhuva introduce panni vei po.. amma ready aaitu vara.. (she nodded and ran from there and came to Aadhya.. seeing her Aadhya who was in her thatha's lap squealed and ran to her..)

Aadhya: aiiii.. same to same.. thatha inga parunga.. (Arunachalam smiled and took both in his arms and kissed Sara's cheek..)

Arunachalam: happy birthday Sara kutty..

Sara: thatha.. enakum Aadhukum same dress inga parunga.. aththa kuduthanga..

Arunachalam: paru da.. supera irukey rendu pethukum.. sari ipa nama sapdalama.. paatiya eduthutu vara sollata..

Sara: hmhmm.. amma Aadhuva Ramya perimaku introduce panni veika sonnaga.. Aadhu va nama polam.. (she took her hands and both jumped from him.. he smile and went behind them.. there Ramya drying her hair while Vivek was in the washroom.. Sara ran and shouted at her..)

Sara: perimma.... (Ramya turned with a grin and Sara ran to her while Aadhya looked her with a frown and walked inside..)

Ramya: Sara kuttyy... happy birthday.. (Ramya knelt down and hugged her while Aadhya stood near the cot and looked the duo.. the moment Ramya saw Aadhya her eyes welled up.. she controlled her tears and actioned her to come to her while Aadhya smiled and went near her..)

Sara: perimma.. itha namma Aadhu.. Aadhu ithu Ramya perimma urla irunthu vanthurukanga.. (Aadhya gave a shy smile and waved a 'hi' to her for which Ramya pulled her for bone crushing hug.. seeing her tears both Sara and Aadhu's fell they looked her without blinking their eyes while Arunachalam entered inside the room..)

Arunchalam: dei.. enna da keela ukanthutu iruka.. mudhala elunthiri nee.. elunthiri da.. (hearing him Ramya wiped her tears and parted from the hug with a smile..) yenda pullathachi ponnu ipdi nee paatuku keela ukara.. va vanthu kattila ukaru..

Aadhya: thatha.. indha aunty aluvuranga.. (she ran to Arunachalam.. he lifted her with a smile..)

Arunachalam: ithu namma Ramya aththa da.. urla irunthu unayum saravayum paaka tha vanthurukanga.. una romba varusham kalichi paakrangala adha aluga vanthurukum..

Aadhya: ohh.. aththa alathinga.. (she shook her hand while Ramya smiled and got her from arunachalam..)

Ramya: aththa inime aluga maaten da en chella kutty... (she kissed all over her face while Aadhya giggled.. while Sara ran to her stomach and kissed there.. Ramya smiled and took her in her hand, but Arunachalam stopped her and got Sara from her hand..)

Sara: Aadhu.. Ramya perimma vayithukula kulla kutty thambi irukannu amma sonnanga.. perimma thambiku valikatha Aadhu avan mela kaal vecha.. (hearing her Aadhya hopped down from her and looked baby bump..)

Aadhya: aththa unga vayithukula thambi iruka.. epdi vayithukula pochi.. enga enakum kaatunga..

Arunachalam: Aadhu ma.. inum thambi fulla valarula da.. konja naal kalichi tha veliya varuvan.. apa nama paakalam.. adhu varaikum aththaiya bathrama nama tha pathukanum apatha thambi endha prachanaiyum ilama bathrama veliya varuvan.. sariya..

Aadhya: ohh.. okiey.. (she caressed her bump with tiny hand while Ramya smiled and lifted her..) aththa vendam vidunga.. thambiku adi padum..

Ramya: adhellam onum adi padathu da.. thambi ulla safe aa tha irukan.. sari nee sollu amma enga..

Aadhya: amma Aadhavanuku dress pottu vida poirukanga.. vanthuruvanga.. (hearing her both Ramya and Arunachalam chuckled..)

Ramya: amma tha epavum unga Aadhavanuku dress pottu viduvangala..

Aadhya: hmm aama..

Ramya: parunga pa.. unga pullayum marumagalum kolandhaiya vechikitu enna vela panitu irukanganu.. (both Ramya and Arunachalam laughed while both Aadhya and Sara looked them with a frown..)

Arunachalam: ava ipdithan da ethavathu solitu irupa.. sari nee ready aaitiya inaiku namma kovil la poojaiku solliruka.. neeyum vivkeum apdiye Ranjithoda poitu vanthuringala..

Ramya: hmm.. amma munadiye vanthu sonnanga pa.. na ready aaita tho Vivek matum tha varanum..

Arunchalam: sari da neenga vanga na veliya iruka.. (he left from there leaving the kutties inside.. both Aadhya and Sara hopped on the bed and started jumping on it..)

Aadhya: heyyy... namaku pudhusa thambi vara poguthu.. haiyyaaa... jolly... (she shouted while Sara did the same for which Ramya laughed..)

Ramya: eii.. adhuku inum naraya naal iruku da.. rendu perum adhukullaye aarambichitingala..

Aadhya: aththa.. thambi ku nanga pesurathulam kekatha.. enga kitalam pesa maatana...

Ramya: ila da thangam.. thambi ipa romba kuttya irupan.. inum konjam valanthona neega pesurathu avanuku kekkum.. adhuku apram konja naal la ungala mariye avanum pesuvan...

Aadhya: ohh.. aana epdi avan unga vayithukula ponan.. neega thambiya saptutingala.. (hearing her Ramya laughed and sat on the bed pulled both of them to her..)

Ramya: na thambiya sapda ellam ila da.. avan epdi en vayithukulla ponanu ipa unaku theriyanuma adha nee un mama vanthona avarukita kelu sariya..

Aadhya: Ranjith mamava.. sari na poi ketutu vara.. (she stood from her lap but Ramya stopped her..)

Ramya: Ranjith mama ila.. Vivek mama ulla kulichitu irukan.. avan vanthona kelu sariya.. (Aadhya nodded and looked her stomach silently while Ramya admired her with a smile.. after few minutes, Vivek came out of the washroom.. seeing Aadhya in her lap he widened his eyes..)

Vivek: heyy... Sara kuttyy.. (he moved to them and took Sara in his arms and looked Aadhya with a mixed emotion..)

Ramya: Aadhu.. na sonnala.. Vivek mama ivan tha.. (Aadhya smiled and waved him a hi.. he looked Ramya with a glistened eyes as he couldn't speak anything at the moment..) ayiioo.. ivanuku vera correctana timela tha stuck aagum.. (she mentally face palmed and eyed him to come to present.. he smiled with tears and took Aadhya in his hand and kissed her cheek..)

Vivek: hii... sorry da thangom.. mama una paatha shock la apdiye stuck aaita... evlo azhaga irukala.. apdiye en thangachi mariye.. (he kissed her cheek again and again made Aadhya giggled at him..)

Aadhya: mama.. neega eerama irukinga thodachikonga..

Vivek: achoo.. en thangamey.. mama una paatha shockla thodaika kuda maranthuta da.. paravala vidu.. mamaku adhellam onnum aagathu..

Ramya: hmm aagathu aagathu.. feverum coldum thavira ethuvum aagathu.. (she got him towel and wiped his head as he has both the kutties in his hand.. seeing her both Aadhya and Sara helped her to wipe him.. she chuckled and the trio wiped his hair for a while..) sari pothum.. Vivek rendu perayum keela vitutu poi dress potutu va.. nanga keela poi wait pandrom sariya..

Vivek: hmm sari.. irunga da mama vanthura.. (Both nodded and left with Ramya.. when Ramya came out of the room saw both Sandhya and Aadhavan came out.. seeing Ramya Sandhya smiled and ran to her..)

Sandhya: annii... (Ramya smiled and hugged her tightly while Aadhavan smiled and came towards them..)

Aadhavan: heyy.. Ramya.. epdi iruka epa vandhinga rendu perum.. enga avan.. (Ramya wiped her tears and parts from Sandhya and looked her with a smile completely ignoring Aadhavan..)

Ramya: epdi irukinga madam.. romba periya aala aaitinga.. nanga ellam ungaluku thevaiye ilama poitomla.. (Sandhya wiped her tear and looked Aadhavan whose face fell already..)

Sandhya: apdilam ila anni.. na.. ila sorry anni.. enaku enna soldrathuney therila anni.. (Ramya understood her and diverted the topic as she don't want her feel guilt again and again..)

Ramya: sari vidu.. amma koviluku ponumnu sonnanga ready aagitiya nee..

Sandhya: hmm.. ready anni.. (she caressed Ramya's stomach with a smile..) papa epdi iruku anni.. checkup lam olunga poningala..

Aadhya: amma papa ila thambi.. Aadhavaa.. inga vaayen ungita onnu soldra.. (she went to Aadhavan, he smiled and lifted her and she whispered in his ear..) Aadhavaa.. aththa vayithukula kutti thambi iruku theriyuma..

Aadhavan: enaku munadiye theriyum da.. thambi itha vida kuttya irukum bothey aththa engita sollita.. apa una avaluku theriyathula adha ungita sollala..

Aadhya: ohh.. Aadhavaa.. ithe mari amma vayithulayum kutty thambi varatha.. (Both Sandhya and Ramya widened their eyes while he smiled at her..)

Aadhavan: ohh varumey.. yen unaku venuma..

Aadhya: aama aama venum.. enakum kutty thambi venum.. (when she shouted Sandhya closed her mouth with her palm while Aadhavan laughed at her.. Ramya looked with a smile..)

Sandhya: pchh.. summa irunga.. Aadhu neeyum Saravum poi Ranjith mama ready aagitaranu pathu kutitu vanga.. (Both nodded and ran from there while Vivek came from his room..)

Vivek: enna orey siri(ppa..).. (he stopped in his track seeing Sandhya..) dei... (Sandhya moved to him and hugged him tightly for which he hugged in reflex..) epdi da iruka..

Sandhya: nalla iruka na.. neega epdi irukinga..

Vivek: fine da ma.. annana suthama maranthutala.. oru vaati orey oru vaati enaku oru phone pannirukalamla.. nee enga iruka epdi irukanu theriyama inga ellarum evlo kasta pattom theriyuma..

Sandhya: sorry na.. theriyama thappu pannita..

Vivek: paravala vidra.. adha ipa ellam sari aaiduchila.. inime ethukagavum ipdi panatha sariya..

Ramya: ava yenda panna pora.. sari nee va namma keela polam.. amma epa kuptanga theriyuma.. Sandhya va da polam.. (she dragged Sandhya while Aadhavan stood there with a smile but frowned when Vivek too crossed him without responding to him..)

(After few minutes, both Keerthi and Ranjith came there and they left for temple after bid bye to them.. all the while Aadhavan's mind was accupied with various thoughts, he couldn't hear anything that Aadhya telling to him.. soon they reached temple, seeing the entrance his mind went to his past recalling the hell he went through four years back.. his head started spinning when Rajendran's bloody hand crossed his mind.. he holds Sandhya's shoulder tightly made her hissed.. she turned and looked him but seeing his sweat filled face she panicked..)

Sandhya: ennachinga.. yen oru mathiri aaitinga.. anna... (she yelled at her brothers who walking ahead of them.. hearing her both turned and strode to him..)

Vivek: yenda ennachi.. dei.. Aadhavaa.. (when Aadhavan stumbled holding his head Aadhya panicked and holds his shirt tightly..)

Ranjith: dei... pathu da.. (he took Aadhya from him while Vivek made him sat on the steps..)

Ramya: Aadhavaa.. inga paru enna pannuthu.. (he shook his head holding tightly to came out of the worst thoughts while Ranjith got a water bottle from the near by shop..)

Ranjith: dei.. Aadhavaa.. indha thanni kudi.. ennachi.. (Seeing him like this Sandhya's eyes turned moisture.. she got the bottle from him and splashed the water on his face while both Aadhya and Sara looked him with a fear.. seeing both Ranjith insisted Keerthi and Ramya to go inside..)

Keerthi: Keerthi neega rendu perum ulla ponga.. nanga varom.. (she nodded but before she moved inside Aadhya jumped on Aadhavan..)

Aadhya: na appa kuda iruka.. (she puts her hand around his neck and hugged him tightly placing her head on his shoulder..) appa.. bayama iruku.. yen ipdi pandra.. (when he felt her tiny body trembled, he hugged her tightly to him and closed his eyes to get out of his wild thoughts while Sandhya sat near him holding his hands tightly..)

(After few minutes, he opened his eyes and found Sandhya's eyes welled up already which broke him.. she wiped his wet face on her saree while he kissed Aadhya's head..)

Aadhavan: Aadhu.. appaku onum ila da.. inga paru appava.. (Aadhya looked him with wet eyes made his heart pricked..) kuttyma.. aluguriya.. (he kissed her forehead and gulped his tears and looked Sandhya apologitically which pinched her heart.. she wiped her lone tear that escaped from her eyes and glared Aadhavan..)

Sandhya: yenga ipdi pandringa.. ithukutha munadiye saptu polamnu sonna yarume kekkala.. ipa parunga sapdama vantha ipditha aagum.. night olunga saptruka mataru anna adha thala suthiruku.. Aadhu inga paru sapdama iruntha ipditha aagum sollu appa kita.. (she don't want him to give any explanation to her on this, so she herself gave reason to divert the topic..)

Aadhya: yen Aadhavaa sapdala.. (when she widened her kutty eyes to glar him, his lips curved with a smile.. he kissed her cheeks and asked her sorry..)

Aadhavan: sorry da kutyma.. inime ipdi panna maata..

Aadhya: promishhh.. (he kept his hand on hers..)

Aadhavan: promishh da.. inime ipdi panna maata.. (he promised himself to getting rid of this as fast as he could, because he witnessed that how much he scared both of his life lines.. Aadhya kissed his cheek with a smile while others gulped their tears..)

Sandhya: sari.. rendu perum elunthuringa ulla polam.. Aadhu amma kita va appa elunthurikatum.. (Aadhya nodded as no and tightly hugged him placing her head on his shoulder..)

Aadhavan: vidu ma.. engitaye irukatum.. (He stood and looked Ramya who turned her face from him.. he smiled and they went inside..)

(When they entered praharam saw Kadhiresan who came opposite speaking with his peers about the temple welfare.. seeing Aadhavan he shocked at first but covered that quickly with a smile..)

Kadhiresan: vanga vanga.. naney veetuku call panlamnu iruntha.. enna da poojaiku time aachi inum pasangala kanomenu patha nalla vela vantinga.. thambi en pethingala engita thanga.. (he got both Aadhya and Sara in his arms.. while the village people smiled at them.. seeing Aadhavan and sandhya the people smiled whole heartedly and conversed some words with Aadhavan..) sari vanga ulla polam.. time aaguthu.. (he went ahead followed by others.. throughout the way everyone who saw him speak with him nicely made him get some courage that no one was looking him differently.. his trance broken when Sandhya pat his shoulder..)

Sandhya: inum ethuvum maralala..

Aadhavan: huhh..

Sandhya: ila na naalu varushathuku munadi inga irukavangala epdi pathano apdiye tha ellarum ipayum irukanga adha sonna.. (she smiled and went ahead of him while he silently followed her..)

(Soon the pooja was completed and they settled in the praharam.. Sandhya took some vibuthi (holyash) and placed that on Aadhavan's forehead..)

Aadhya: Aadhavaa.. adhu ennathu.. (she pointed a small pond which is on the back side of temple..)

Sara: adhu kulam... Aadhu anga naraya fish irukum... nanum appavum anga poi adhuku food kuduthutu varuvom..

Aadhya: nejamava.. va Aadhavaa namalum polam... (she stood from his lap before she run he holds her..)

Aadhavan: kuttyma oda kudathu.. anga valukkum iru appa vara.. (he took both Sara and her and went to the pond while Sandhya eyed Ranjith to go with him.. when they went few meters away Sandhya's eyes welled up in tears as she sighed looking his retreating figure..)

Keerthi: eii.. Sandhya..

Sandhya: pchh.. enala mudila anni.. avara ipdi paaka romba kastama iruku.. avaru pavam anni..ethuku tha indha saami avara ipdi kasta paduthuraro therila..

Ramya: engalukum kastama tha iruku.. aana enna pandrathu avan sari aagura varaikum ithellam thangi tha aaganum..

Sandhya: epa anni sari aagum.. mudhala avaruku enna prachana.. anaiku keerthi anni avaruku etho bipolar disorder nu sonnanga.. adha pathi na Google la search panna.. andha result lam romba bayama iruku anni.. andha mari irukavangaluku naraya hallucinations lam varum, brain damage aaga chance iruku ilana avangalukey suicidal thoughts vanthu avangale.. pchh.. ethetho potruku anni.. enaku udambellam nadunguthu adha pathi padikum bothey..

Ramya: ayiioo.. summa iru di.. nee yen adhellam padikira.. ithula naraya stages iruku.. namma Aadhavan adhula fourth stage la irukan..

Keerthi: fourth stage aa apdina last stage aa cure panave mudiyatha..

Ramya: apdi ellam ila.. ithula ithu last stage ila.. inum two intense stages iruku.. andha stage la irukravangala kuda correcta treatment kudutha cure panidalam.. so nama ethukum bayapda vendam..

Sandhya: apa avara cure panida mudiyuma..

Ramya: avan already cure aaga start aaitan Sandhya.. ipa aana mari avanuku munadiye naraya vaati aairuku.. apa ellam romba serious aagi hospital kutitu pora mari tha irunthuruku.. but ipa paru avan ponnu aluguranu udane respond pandran pathiya.. unlike other deceases inga avan cure aagurathuku avanoda effort tha romba mukkiyam.. epa avanoda ponnukaga avan mind kuda fight panni adhukulla irunthu veliya varanumnu try pandrano apave avan cure aaguranu thana artham.. (hearing her Sandhya smiled..)

Vivek: avan romba kasta pattutan da.. sariya thukkam ila, sapadu ila.. etho irukamenu irunthutu iurpan.. aana inga avana ipdi paakum bothu manasuku nimmathiya iruku.. avan andha tablets matum konja nalaiku eduthukitana kandipa sari aaiduvan..

Sandhya: ethuku na tablet ellam.. avaru physically nalla thana irukaru..

Ramya: physically nallatha irukan.. aana nama nenaikira mari depression mental health samandha patta vishayam matum kedaiyathu.. oru stage ku mela pogum bothu avangaloda brain avangaloda current conditiona ul vanga start panidum.. for example avan anaiku nadantha prachanaila romba affect aairukan.. adhunala avanuku blood pathalo or indha place ku vanthalo ila idhe mari iruka vera ethavathu edathuku ponalo avanooda brain anaiku nadantha adha recall panna start panni avana mentally andha situationuku kondu poirum.. andha issue nadakum bothu avan enna mana nelai la irunthano adhe mana nelaiku avana thallidum.. adhunala tha avan inga varum bothu disturb aairukan.. suddena heart beat rate increase aaidum, BP raise aagidum ipdi ellam aachina brain ku pora nerves and brain vessels blood flow changesa accept pannika mudiyama damage aaga high chances irukula.. adha ellathayum controla vechikatha indha tablets.. konja konjama avanoda indha bayam, insecurities ithu ellathulayum irunthu veliya kondu vanthuta apram nama medicine stop panikalam.. medicine avanoda brainuku tha avanoda manasuku ila puriyutha..

Sandhya: hmm.. puriyuthu anni.. na pathukura.. (she fell silent after that.. seeing her Vivek smiled and hugged her in sideward..)

Vivek: kavala padatha da.. nama pathukalam.. ellame sari aaidum.. (she smiled at him.. soon both Ranjith and Aadhavan came back and they left to home..)

**************************************

Hi all,

Here is the next chapter.. please give a read and comment your opinion..

P.S: Comment pannuga pa.. want to know your views..

Thankyou🤍

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

46.1K 1K 20
பணக்காரன் மனதை வெல்லும் நாயகி❣️❣️
94.4K 12.6K 64
Ashwin the CBI officer .he have a 5yrs son Anirudh .he got panick attacks .he admitted in hospital . sivaangi the Babies [pediatrics ] DOCTOR.she tr...
171K 18.6K 80
Let's look into the Journey of Sanjana and Varun ! Ashwin as Varun Sivaangi as Sanjana He was the book that everyone ignored and found less interes...
877K 86.8K 158
Arjun and shalini tie the knot in an arranged marriage. what surprises does the life has for them . How do they find their love for each other ? or W...