STATE OF GRACE. beta squad

By cherryspiess

"best friends can kiss, right?" "totally!" IN WHICH... mikey howard doesn't seem to understand why she gets... More

CAST
001. lie detectors hurt!
002. best duo is...
003. i cant handle spice
004. king kenny lives up to his name
005. everyone hates mikey
006. beards and 1 million subs are not the same thing
007. marcie and mike or sharky and mikey?
008. brother louis and clown cars
009. testy westys
010. i dont need a ride!
011. mikey crys to taylor swift a lot
012. brows vs wax
013. pasta at 3 am hits different
014.  surviving a broken nail, oh and the outback
015. dont put mikey on laughing gas, noted.
016. eggs and jam definitely dont go well together
017. party, party, party
018. how to cook 101
019. almost
020. sick of me?
021. popcorn for the movie and the drama
022. stabs are a no
023. planes and bikini tops
024. late night swimming
025. peaches or cherries?
026. where you go, i go
028. this light
029. secrets out
030. big dumb mistakes
031. locked in
032. letters ill never send
033. drunk?
034. too much fights

027. surprises arent always fun

2.7K 64 193
By cherryspiess

IN HIGH SCHOOL MIKEY was dating a boy named Connor molly.

he was kind, very sweet.. until he wasn't.

almost two weeks before graduation connor got this weird feeling that mikey was cheating on him with sharky.

of course, it wasn't true, mikey thought he was crazy.

so on her 16th birthday, she got a text from connor breaking up with her, a full paragraph of his suspicions and his insults to the girl.

she couldn't help but cry, her planned perfect day turning into a nightmare.

sharky could remember that day like it was an hour ago.

how she looked so red and all puffed up, the way he's never seen her so upset, like behind her brown eyes holding so much pain.

her words sinking deep into his skin to this day.

"you were the ugliest and most boring girl in school anyway." she read out the text from her phone with shivers in her voice.

her head tilting up to look at him, his eyes barely beginning to tear up.

"he's an asshole," young sharky mumbles.

she gulped.

"no he's right, i am ugly." mikey begins playing with her hair like something was wrong with it.

(note to self, madelyn cline is not the right person to cast when making this point.)

"you know that's not true." he grabs her shoulder tightly.

she scoffed out loudly.

"you don't understand, i am the most boring and ugliest girl in school!" she sobbed loudly her hands by her lap.

"do you get that!" her words almost not being understood at the cries.

"like to love me is the biggest insult." mikey spits out sadly.

sharky bit the inside of his cheek, his blinks becoming more aggressive and the sudden urge to beat the shit out of connor was coming closer.

but he didn't.

instead, he wraps his arms around her neck and puts her face into his chest, her own arms sliding around his waist weakly.

into her hair sharky replies softly and quietly.

"well, then i guess I've been insulted the most."

michelle howard still thinks about those words to this day.

how someone can say something effortlessly yet make her cry at them.

she's said it before, sharky always knew what to say, how to say it, and when to say it.

it makes her wonder if he does the same with others, does he talk to elle the way he talks to mikey?

"okay, guys the train leaves in 30 minutes we have to go!" mikey screams in the house waiting for everyone to get up.

"wait mikes." kenny mumbles to only her ability for hearing.

"we got a surprise for sharky coming in a few seconds."

the girl blinks harshly with confusion but it grows into a giddy smile.

"what is it!" she latched into kenny's arm with nosiness.

"you'll see in just a second." he wraps his arm around her shoulder softly.

"just know, it's gonna be so good."

mikey furrows her brows, she remembers seeing the word surprise on kenny's phone the other day but it was a text from some girl she couldn't figure out who.

"okay, but i guess then we have to-" mikey was cut off by the doorbell.

wow that was quick.

she squeals ready for the surprise and runs over to the door.

waiting a few seconds for kenny and everyone to turn their attention and get all excited.

once the door was swung open, it was quiet.

elle.

ELLE.

michelle howard was shocked, and shocked was an understatement.

her mouth opens slightly and her eyes don't even widen.

the giggle in elle's voice was horrible and the ribbons in her hair made her look even more perfect.

sharky was too shocked, seeing her standing by the door a suitcase by her side.

his smile growing onto his face and walking speedily to the door.

"elle?"

"hi sharky!" she screeched.

as the girl leaps into his arms with a hug, him hugging her just as tightly.

mikey is standing in the middle of them, watching with wide eyes and a wide mouth.

sharky hugging her with closed eyes and she wished he saw her features.

her wish came true.

because amidst the hug, his eyes peek over through the blonde hair of elle's to his blonde.

and suddenly his whole face dropped.

like he saw a ghost.

mikey herself caught her envious stares then quickly broke eye contact, closing the door with a huff of air.

it was never really over huh?

wondering how elle managed to hug every boy and sit on the couch.

"oh mikey." the girl grinned waving.

mikey smiles hugging the girl, slowly rethinking if she should squeeze a little too hard.

"hi elle, what a surprise."

"yeah, kenny texted me last night, and bam." she grinned.

mikey nodded her head to kenny who was next to her.

leaning down then saying, "last night he kept on raving on this girl like he was in love with her." kenny folds his arm while whispering.

"he didn't say her name but i knew it was elle, he mentioned blonde hair." kenny being so blind by the happiness didn't even see the tears growing in michelle's eyes.

now sitting on the love chair, eyes ever so slowly averting to sharky.

he was already staring.

she gulped down her spit, watching how he smiled at her and now how she just shrugged it off.

"that was quick," niko walks in seeing the girl as she smiles and hugged him.

everyone knew?

of course, only michelle howard could be sad at a beach house in the south of france.

"okay, guys let's go." today everyone was supposed to get the train to go to st tropez.

"yay!" elle claps her hands getting up.

"actually guys i think i'm gonna miss out on this one," michelle said with a sigh.

everyone looks confused at her.

"i have to edit my video, it'll take years," she said with a laugh at the end to mask any emotion uttered.

everyone nodded sadly but believed, just not sharky, of course.

watching as everyone walked out mikey felt the pit in her stomach grow bigger and bigger.

the bite in her lip hurting and the tears teasing to come out.

hearing the laughs muffled behind doors she sighed loudly, then punched her forehead angrily.

"perfect elle, she's so perfect sharkys in love, of course, he is," she mumbles childishly.

"why is it never me?" she asks with a whine.

about to talk again when the main door opens again.

sharky.

of fucking course.

who else would it be?

"hey." he smiled.

she grins back.

"have you seen my phone?" he asked the girl standing in front of him.

"no." a bland response was stated from her.

he blinked before going to the living room following her and looking into the couches.

she sat on her love seat on her own phone ignoring how he was trying to his.

sharky grumbles and groans every second throwing the cushions around.

looking like he was stressed and seeing her just there made him more stressed.

in a second he stood up straight forgetting about the mess he just made, aggressively staring at mikey.

"i don't even know why you're mad." he raised his voice, at her presence.

she looks off her screen unfazed.

"are you talking to me?" she asked.

"is there anyone else here?" it was rude, his tone was rude.

mikey rolls her eyes getting up to leave up to the rooms.

"i don't know what you're talking about." the girl shrugs.

he looks up to the ceiling sighing.

"don't fucking walk away." sharky called out.

"what do you want bro." michelle spits out spinning around.

"don't call me bro! you've never called me bro!" he screams loudly at her arms flaring.

"i can change!" she screams just as much back.

the two stood in front of each other both fuming and all flush with annoyance.

"you're pissed off at me," he concluded.

"who told you that?" the girl scoffed at him.

"and so what if i am?" she ads one with scrunched brows and arms crossed over her chest.

"why though!"

mikey shivered at his question and before she could answer he yelled out.

"is it cause of elle?"

she paused.

was it that obvious?

"no! it's not," she yelled.

"because if it is you have no right, you've got gabriel and he won't leave you alone." sharky barges on.

"are you deaf? oh my god!" she runs a hand through her hair.

"you're not my boyfriend for me to be jealous over you jeez!" she rubs her temples in a shout.

then it was quiet.

just then standing there both with heaving chests and upset faces.

"aren't they fucking waiting for you and you're here screaming at me?" mikey breaks the silence then continues the argument.

"i told them to go, there's no room in the uber, i'll go myself," he mumbles under his breath picking up his now-found phone.

"fine." she spat.

"have fun, i hope you don't miss me too much." mikey howard liked to act like a child in these situations.

"you're the one who doesn't wanna go." he narrows his eyes.

"and a good best friend would ask why," she says rudely.

"oh, and i'm just the world's worst friend huh?" sharky begins to say. 

"i mean yeah." the blonde snapped with her tongue hand on hips.

"i feel like it doesn't even bother you that we barely talk anymore." mikey goes on to say harshly.

he looks up blankly.

"your so right michelle! i love how the only person i can talk to cant even talk to me! i'm enjoying it like crazy!"

with his words he turns on his heel and to the door.

"i'm not doing this, he's two minutes away." sharky sighs under his breath.

and that was it, michelle howard felt him slipping away from her fingers.

she felt the only real thing in her life become just like the rest.

she wanted to feel loved without feeling like she was begging for it.

for his attention for him to be just as in love.

he didn't know how much sleep he owed her.

"bye cherry, hope i come back and you're not yelling," he grumbles harshly yet softly slamming the door behind him.

"walk away. always leaving me for other people." she didn't mean for him to hear it but she knows he did.

mikey chews her nails with sadness.

closing her eyes.

this was hell.

hell was loving him in her sleep and waking up alone.

AUTHORS NOTE!!
so much yells, so much sadness .. so much happiness for me

sososososo sorry for the long wait i have had exams up my ass it's not even funny

next chap is gonna be CRAZY

good crazy or bad crazy??

hahahaha that's a question

anyway hope u guys loved this chap and i love you just as much!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.4K 1K 27
THE GOONIES(MIKEY X OC) Lexi Peters is a very adventurous girl who loves exploring. One day, she visits her cousin. Her cousin has some very...intere...
40.8K 378 34
Upon meeting Chunkz, Honey finds herself intrested in a particular Beta Squad member. King Kenny. Complete!!
6.5K 73 18
Story of King Kenny and Chyna Solder's relationship
7.8K 331 43
A story about a YouTube group of 5 best friends, based in London, called The Beta squad. The story tells the hardships and struggles the 5 men go thr...