Not My Type 3: Alternate Wor...

By creativeaamelia23

Remember that regular degular 21-year-old who had it all figured out? Well, surprise! Back to 16 we go, where... More

You Have To See This
01. Stall
02. Address
04. Block
05. Dark
06. Butterflies
07. Lucid
08. Tutor
09. Style
10. Ready
11. Loud
12. Snitch
13. Drug
14. Shot Caller
15. Perfume
16. Offer
17. Guilt
18. Love
19. Attitude
20. Upshot
21. Narcos
22. Arson
23. Shade
24. Unannounced
25. Collide
26. Wifi
27. Lesson
28. Aroma
29. Mole
30. Crane
31. News
32. Monster
33. Malice
34. Daddy Issues
35. Hard Fall
36. Style
37. Havoc
38. Chargie
39. Over
40. Abashed
41. Follow
42. Friends
43. Unruly
44. Receipt
45. Rock
46. Spoil
47. Location
48. Corrupt
49. Safe
50. Valentinara
51. Solemn Request
52. Complain
53. Russian Roulette
54. Benjamin
55. Joker &...
56. Steam
57. Suspension
58. Reckon
59. Bad Trip
60. Savage
61. Razed
62. Promise
63. Cramp
64. Radar
65. Eavesdrop
66. Parallel
67. Left, Right?
68. All Nighter
69. Bet
70. Ache
71. Check
72. Lip Gloss
73. Untamed
74. Grand Opening
74. Grand Opening | R
75. File
76. Toxic
77. Strangers
78. Echoโœ”๏ธ
79. Room 13sโœ”๏ธ
80. Outlawzโœ”๏ธ
81. Healin'โœ”๏ธ
82. Cookies
83. Payback
84. Tease
85. Outside
86. Jungle
87. Twilight
88. Job
89. Trix
90. Bungalow
91. Crzy
92. Probox
93. Slam
94. Missed Calls
95. No Role Models
96. Pillow
97. Euphoria
98. Bkay
99. Lock'd in
100. 24 Hours
101. Bliss
102. Bow
103. Menace
104. Game
105. Rich is Right
106. Silence
107. ADC
108. Fish & Festival
109. Flowers
110. Cc's
111. Crush

03. Curve

11.8K 1.3K 1.8K
By creativeaamelia23

Heyy❤️ Sign in..
Click the star⭐️

📍KINGS HOUSE AVE, RD

Z A R A
ᴢᴀʀᴀ

"Any candy baby girl?" I snap my head to the man across the road, with his diamond socks pulled up in his wallabee Clarks.

I smile.

Qara loves cotton candies.

"What's the price?" I ask, digging my hand in my pocket.

"A dollar fifty baby," he steps out in the road, with a smile when he realizes that I'm interested.

I take out three crisp $100 notes, waiting for him to approach me.

As I wait, the man walks out and recklessly cross the road, almost getting hit by a pro box.

The wheel screeches.

He awkwardly speed walks out of the way.

"A wah do dah idiot man ya man!?" the driver shouts in rage. "Like yuh wah man kill yuh!"

Candy man looks over his shoulder and rudely says. "Go kill yuh madda!"

The driver hisses loudly and steps in the gas. "Wait til' me buck you again fassy!" he says in the distance.

Ah bwoy.

I sigh.

"Nuh watch that me fren. Mi just nuh wah have a nice girl like you a shout," he shows me the bags.

Allowing me to choose what I want.

"I just want two," I say before picking out the ones of my choice.

I hand the money to him.

"Aite big up yuhself baby," and with that, he walks away.

I enter the Liguanea Preparatory Nursery.

Seeing as parents and guardians collects the adorable little human beings. I just love babies, I can't wait to get married and have my own bundle of joy.

Okay ma'am.

"Your mommy on her way Eden, come on baby. Stop the crying," I smile at Aunty Ken.

"Hey Aunty Ken," I greet and she looks away from a baby boy that's crying loudly for his mother.

Poor baby.

You'll be okay.

She smiles. "Hi Zara. How you doing?" she looks back at Eden when he starts kicking around.

"Eden. Stop," she's a bit serious now. His screams intensifies.

I raise an eyebrow, observing him. I couldn't last a day at this place.

So nuh you just say yuh wah have baby?

Yes, I do.

They're cute but that's about it. I like quiet babies. Babies who are hyperactive yes, but they don't cry much.

I'm already a cry baby.

I can't handle two of myself.

"I'm good. I just came for Qara," I smile, then she turns calling Aunty Julissa.

She responds.

"Get Qara ready. Zara is here," she instructs.

"Okay," Aunty Julissa retorts.

I smile, admiring all the babies while waiting on my sister to come. Then I spot Courtney, one of my classmates.

And Talia's friend.

She steps pass me as if I'm invisible. Her shoes slightly squeezing my toes as she bends over to pick up her brother.

Yaw tek that?

I don't like drama.

I look away and focus on the babies, taking a deep breath.

I was stared at a lot today. Specifically, by Talia and her friends, making me uncomfortable.

I don't want anyone to drag me across the floor. I really don't want that.

But no doubt, the girls in the bathroom misunderstood what happened between me and the thief.

I breathe out and she gets out with her face screwed up.

Okay?

When five minutes pass and I don't see my little sister, I look inside.

Why are they taking so long?

I decide to be patient and wait another five minutes.

This doesn't feel right..

"Aunty Julissa?" I call, stepping closer to the gate.

"Yea Zara?" she comes at the door with a log book in her hand instead of Qara. Her expression pale.

My heart starts racing.

Why is she so pensive and worried?

"Where's Qara?" I ask curiously. I don't see her. She'd be out already once she heard my voice.

I pull my eyebrows together.

"Somebody came for her already," Aunty Julissa speaks, while looking in the book.

Somebody came for her?

No.

I don't understand.

The only person who comes for Qara is myself and my mother.

My father is always busy.

Plus, my mother moved us out early this morning after the argument. My father taking Qara would definitely be alarming.

What is he up to?

I shake my head. "Nobody don't come for her but me. Was it Henry Williams? Who signed the person out?"

I feel like I'm about to pass out.

"Ms. Beth was working at that time," Aunty Julissa sighs. "Where is Beth, Aunty Kenny?"

Ms. Beth appears at the door at the mention of her name. Her curious eyes fixed on me, attitude active.

"Yes ma'am? How can I assist?"

"My little sister is not here and I'm the one who should pick her up," I say quickly.

She's nonchalant.

I already start crying. I can't imagine anything bad happening to my other half. I love my little sister dearly.

And my father was in too much rage. I don't think he did anything to hurt her, but it would mean more fight with my mother.

I brush my hair from my face.

I don't know what to do..

My hands are shaking. I can't think straight. Something is wrong and I feel it. I step inside, fighting my tears.

"Was it Henry Williams?" I sob. "A dark skin man, with cooly hair? Tall? Heavy built?"

The fact that I have to be describing my own father to his own daughter's teachers and they still don't have a clue says so much.

The man is such a disgrace.

He has never been here.

"No worries, your mother sent her consent for a young man to pick up baby Qara," she explains.

Young man?

I shake my head. "Which young man? Listen my mother wouldn't let anyone collect Qara."

"Ma'am, please watch your tone," she blast me.

Oop.

I cry even more.

"You don't have to be that harsh Aunty Beth," I say.

"I'm telling you that your mother sent the consent for a young man to get Qara," she speaks dryly.

She's so mean.

"How did the person look? What's the name?" I try.

Ms. Kenny checks the logbook.

"The signature isn't the type to make out Zara. But you know that once your mother gives her consent we can't say no," they tell me.

"I get that but it's weird," I sob, looking between them.

Beth's conscience is seemingly bothering her. She goes on to give me more clarity, with little attitude.

"The young man had a phone that was showing the number for your mother. She sent a voice note giving the permission to him," I look away in confusion.

Then Aunty Kenny speaks.

"I think you need to confirm with your mother but she sent a message."

I wipe my tears.

Then a parent hands her phone to me. "Here young girl."

It's already in dial pad.

"Thank you," I say as I dial my mother's number.

She doesn't answer on the first ring. I sigh and try again. I'm successful on the third ring.

"Hello, good afternoon. You're speaking with M-"

"Mommy?" I interrupt.

She drops her formal demeanor immediately. "Hey baby. You two pumpkins at home yet?"

My heart drops.

"Mommy who you tell to collect Qara?" I cry.

"Wah yuh mean?" her code switch makes more tears streams my face.

She has no clue.

"Wah you a say Zara?" she's panicking.

"Mommy them say somebody gone with Qara and they had proof with a voice note from you," I explain.

"Yes and it was direct to us," Aunty Kenny states.

My pressure is rising as the seconds rolls by.

Hello? Please calm down before you pronounce.

She's speechless on the line.

"Mommy didn't you give some-" she cuts me off.

"Zara yes. I responded to you with a voice note," she says confusing me.

I didn't text her..

I furrow my eyebrows. I don't even have my phone. "But..I-I didn't ge-"

She cuts me a off in rage. My mother barely gets this way with me. I look down as she goes off.

"Zara! Yuh tell me say yuh phone deh a Guidance Counselor and you getting it back today?!" she shouts.

She isn't giving me a chance to talk.

"Who was texting me with your phone Zara!?" she shouts.

Shit.

Shit.

Shit!

Romantic Thief.

"The baby even seemed like she knew who it was," Beth speaks worriedly. "Oh God...I'm sorry."

Oh, please.

I hear my mother screaming and crying as she runs in her heels, telling someone she has to leave urgently.

Oh God.

"Mommy me ago try and find her," I cry. "Me a go a the police station!"

The parent takes the phone quickly and says. "Hurry up! See a taxi deh!" she points.

I look out and see it moving away. Everyone's bellowing out 'Bald Edd' but he's already out of reach.

The next option is a black voxy parked on the side. A girl occupant in the front. I get in and sit in the back.

"Carry har go a the station deh please!" they shout.

"Alright," the driver gets in and pulls off immediately.

I keep tapping the seat, eager to get to the police station.

"The traffic long eno, why you nuh drive pan the next road?" The girl looks at the driver.

He turns and I take out my fare even though we aren't there as yet.

After a while of turning and driving on backroads my body starts getting hot though the windows are up and the Ac is cold.

These two people are off.

I don't know why..

It's just a feeling I'm getting that I don't like. The van feels heavy.

Very..

Very very heavy.

My eyes travels down to his shirt. I see the gun poking out.

A gasp leaves my lips.

Oh God, no.

My heart is racing like an athlete on a track. Fingers shaking like leaves. Pressure increasing rapidly.

Oye!

Mi say fi calm dung!

But this is my first time being in close proximity with a gun. What do they want with me?

I'm going to die?

Please God, no..

I move closer to the door, observing them both. Thinking of what my next move should be.

They're speaking in hush tones.

"So him just want-"

"Just easy nuh Juaqína," he cuts her off. It's as if I shouldn't get any ideas.

Hmm..

I notice too, that he's on a face time with earbuds in his ear.

Who is on the phone?

Why now?

"Next?" he vaguely says.

Next what?

Sup'm fishy.

Zara, look how dem look hype. Which taxi man look so?

I fearfully look around and I can see that it's a possibility this is a sham. Why am I just now noticing that?

Not only that, the van smell like it buy just fi dis moment.

I pretend to see my cousin.

"Wait see Sash deh. Let me off here so please," I say convincingly.

I notice that he doesn't stop. The van is driving much faster.

"Driver?" I lean across and tap his Louis Vuitton shirt.

His plaits are cascading down his back. A guard ring on his finger. The more I stare, I get the picture.

Because of my frantic state earlier. I didn't pay attention to that.

"You can let me off here," I push the money towards him.

He ignores me totally.

Watch ya?

That's alarming.

Jump out a this now now now!

Dem ago unalive we!

I pull the door even though the bus is moving and notice that it doesn't budge. He looks around.

Safety lock.

"She a try get out," he tells her.

I start screaming.

"Come here you little bitch," the female climbs around, her voice sweet though her words are bitter.

"No bother do nothing to the man ooman eno mad gyal," he warns.

Which man woman?

I hiss.

She laughs. "He knows how to find the pretty ones.."

"Take your hand off a me," I slap her hand away from my hip.

"She's the baddest I've seen him with lately."

Her eyes roams me lustfully. "Even in her uniform, can see her shape. Ass round too."

Kinda' fish gyal this?

"No joke," he agrees. "No bother go tell the dawg dat now eno cause me nah pree har."

They laugh, then she turns her eyes to me.

No worries.

I'll tell him for you.

"Nah lie still. Him ago have fun with this one.." she smirks.

I look away, crying silently.

"She shy too eno," she giggles, her eyes on my thighs.

Then she moves back to the front.

"If me follow deh gyal ya me go back to mi old ways."

Who she a call gyal?

I cringe and roll my eyes.

I look over at the back and see the Kingston college uniform that I'm assuming is for the driver.

Then the Tivoli high uniform for the girl.

It reminds me of Sash, my cousin who also attends that school. I can't even get to text my cousins because of this bitch ass.

Zara?

I don't care right now!

After a while of staring, I muster up the courage to ask my question.

"So a the Kc bwoy have me sister? The one weh thief me phone?" I ask with an attitude.

He almost seems offended with his face screwed up.

"The man nuh thief yuh phone."

"Hmm.." I'm unconvinced. He looks like a thief anyways.

"Man deh stinking rich yer?" he brags. "Him can change yuh life right now."

I cut my eyes.

"Mi never tell none a unuh me wah me life change," I mutter.

Brite.

"Wah?"

I don't repeat, he's getting serious.

Instead, I glare through the window and notice that he's climbing Beverly Hills.

***
Nickoi's POV
📍Beverly Hills Residence

"Spell Qara for me and I take you to the Zoo just as you want," I smile.

"Otay!" she smiles sweetly and lace her fingers together. "Q-a-r-a Qara!"

I smirk.

Then she giggles.

I take a picture of her with her sister's phone. I took off the phone case, just in case she may recognize it.

My phone rings. I look away from Qara briefly.

Knowing it's Gutta I don't rush to it.

"Do some more tracing. I'll come back to see how you doing," I open the book for her and walk out.

When I get to the phone I see that I was actually right.

It is Gutta.

He calls again. I answer immediately, waiting on him to speak first.

That's law.

"Yow?" he gives me a discreet smile, tilting the phone and I see her looking outside.

I lick my lips.

Everything is working out just as I planned.

I want her here.

In my house.

In my bed especially..

"Next?" he raise his eyebrows.

"Just fawud," I say quietly and hang up shortly after.

I bought poptarts for Qara.

She asked for it.

I place two 'choctastic' pop tarts on a saucer, grab a bottle water and make it back to the room.

She's tracing A's.

"Done," she tells me. I smile and hand the snack to her. "Tantu."

Then I sit across from her, punch in her sister's passcode. Though I could violate her privacy. I haven't. I've only texted her mom cause I had no choice.

I'm curious though..

To know if she has someone.

I click on her contacts and press on the letter B.

Then D.

Sighing, I place the phone down and stare at the ceiling. Listening as baby Qara hums to herself.

"Baby Shark, doo-doo, doo-doo, doo-doo," her tiny voice whirs.

My phone buzzes.

*She's here.*

I quickly put the tv on Sesame Street the first thing I could think of and head outside.

Gutta opens the door and take her out.

She glares at me.

"Weh mi sister deh?" her voice harsh.

"Good evening to you too," I smirk.

She steps closer.

"You think me a joke? Mount a problem yuh make me inna right now," she's out of breath.

My mind stray.

Jah jah.

Yuh fi go weh eno bwoy Nickoi..

I soften my face purposely. "Big woman thing?" Mami?

Too soon Nickoi. Too soon.

She cuts her eyes.

"Go for my sister," she pouts. I start imagining her lips wrapped aroun-

Bill nuh bredda?

Mi a Nick. Mi nuh Bob.

I step back teasingly, raise my eyebrows at Gutta. That's his cue to leave. My low eyes settled on her.

"Come fi yuh sister," my voice low, luring her in.

She doesn't trust me.

"Qara!" she shouts and I hear Joe chuckling.

"Youth nuh easy eno," I hear him say to Micheal.

I'm at the door now. She's forced to make two steps closer. She keeps shouting her sister's name.

I notice that she maintains the distance.

Still calling Qara.

"Yaffi come in fi she hear yuh," I say innocently.

"Pffft," she lets out. "Me ano fool."

I'm getting impatient.

Do something.

Think Nickoi. Think..

She cross her arms, and I enter the house standing at the side. She stays in place still calling Qara.

Feeling restless, I lean against the wall with my head turn in the direction of the door.

Then something comes to my mind.

I text Joe.

*Pull Monster chain.*

He responds seconds after saying 'On it.'

"Qara!" she shouts. She's so stubborn. Why do I like it?

Monster is my Rottweiler. He hears the unfamiliar voice and barks loudly. His voice echoes from the back.

He's approaching.

She screams and run inside. That's my cue. I slam the door shut and grab her to me.

"Let me go!" she tries to get out of my arm.

I don't allow her to.

I bite my lip and push her up the stairs opposite to where Qara is. She's fighting, her cheeks flushed, her eyes sparkling.

"Weh yaw do?" she tries to push me away. Her hand runs down my polo tees. I pin her to the wall.

Gripping her hand.

I bring my lips to her neck. She looks in my eyes. "Why you keep on a do this?" she's squirming against the wall.

"Mi want you," I rasp.

She cocks an eyebrow.

"Yah and mi know mi ago have yuh. Get a vision bout yuh and mi nuh see why me would a make yuh slip from me," I deepen my voice.

Sniffing her, she smells like petals.

With a touch of citrusy scent.

Jah know.

Love a girl weh take care a dem self-huge turn on for me personally. It's commendable, especially when it's the end of the day and she smells this good.

"Mi have a boyfriend," she scrunches up her face. "Plus..." her eyes glides me.

"Plus wah?" I narrow my eyes.

"You a nuh my type," she shakes her head with a scoffing expression. "Sorry to break it to you. But nah."

Ouch.

That ruff dog.

I bite my lip, nod my head and step away from her.

Yaw give up?

Nah tell nuh lie. The B shame me. It soak in too.

Me o' clutch.

This a nuh you Nickoi.

Give up? Never.

And that's true. I never give up when I want something.

I like challenge.

But I've never been challenged. Not like this.

And I'd be lying if I said that shorty didn't make me feel small just now. It's not even because she's being honest.

She's the first girl in history to ever curve me.

First girl to make me, Nickoi Jacobs feel like this.

And crazy enough, I'm confused.

Because I expected to get the memo but what she just did, makes me want her more.

And more..

She walks around me and I allow her. My eyes fixed on her plump ass.

Slim thick.

She just right fimme dawg.

"See yuh phone yer," I hand it to her. I just wanted to see that pretty face.

Even if it's for a second.

She grabs it. "Now where is Qara?" and with that she storms down the stairs.

I bite my lip at her and tilt my head back, admiring her going down. I start imagining her living here with me.

She's so sexy from the back.

Even better from the front..

My gun shifts and I bring up my polo shorts, adjusting the gun as I go down, my feet half way in the slides.

I finally look up.

She looks away just in time and shake her head in disbelief and disappointment. "Cruff," she mutters.

I don't appreciate that.

Mek she do har thing..

I act as if I didn't hear her and open the door with Qara. She doesn't even notice us at the door.

"Pumpkin?" Zara coos.

Qara snaps around. I stay silent as she runs and hug her.

I look down.

Cruff..

You a nuh my type...

Sorry to break it to you. But nah..

Then she pass me with her face screwed up.

"Titter?" I hear Qara say. "Let me at least tay bye first."

"We nuh have the time."

Qara starts begging.

"I said what I said," Zara says with an attitude.

"That's what's up?" I say from the banister with an eyebrow up.

She doesn't respond, then I smirk with what Qara says next.

"You being weird? Why you being weird to me?"

Zara laughs.

"You need to stay off TikTok."

***
Zara was like 'mmm mmm' Sis curving top niggas🥴💅🏾

Hey! I hope you enjoyed, let me know what you think. You wrong Zara? Or not?

Remember to VOTE, comment and share!

Creativegang❤️

Q. What's the biggest lie you've
ever told?

PS: The gif with Qara tracing didn't want to post so I had to post as a screenshot☹️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 3.6K 28
Another Jamaican love story...Book 2 in the Nasir Trilogy ... A SHORT STORY! ... "Yuh know seh yuh daughter have boyfriend?" She asks daddy and he sh...
33.6K 2.5K 42
Dejah has never been an outspoken person, some see her as an introvert and some see her as a nerd. Her timid nature makes her look weak and her virid...
68.7K 7.4K 46
This story is told from two perspectives. From someone who longed for all life had to offer, Kalรญanna, who had the ideal life that many would kill fo...
36.7K 4.5K 46
"Ah yuh decide fi tek set pon mi enuh" I scream at him. "Yuh sick inna yuh head Sarai? Two ah we know seh ah lie yah tell" he retorts with a sinister...