𝐆𝐄𝐓 π˜πŽπ” ➡ vinnie hacker

By joyreadslol

"𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘢𝘭π˜₯'𝘷𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘰𝘢𝘨𝘩𝘡 π˜ͺ'π˜₯ 𝘨𝘦𝘡 𝘺𝘰𝘢?" ΰΌΊπ–¦Ή 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ vinnie found olive's instagr... More

𝐆𝐄𝐓 π˜πŽπ”
ππ‹π€π˜π‹πˆπ’π“
00. he didn't know her name.
01. she's fucking heavenly.
02. did you follow him back?
03. fav not-couple couple.
04. see you again 0:30.
05. can i call you that?
06. girl of his dreams.
07. arnold and gertrude.
08. the grand budapest hotel.
09. sunrises.
10. carol & danny need lovers.
11. heaven by marc jacobs.
12. yours?
13. actually real.
14. party people.
15. maybe he does need a drink.
16. what the fuck, josh?
17. heartbreak anniversary 0:53
18. i don't deserve that.
19. i think i fucked up.
19 1/2. i really fucking hate him.
20. i'm not yours anymore.
21. my olive.
22. halloween party.
23. we're matching.
24. the morning after.
25. november 11th.
26. gift.
27. happy birthday, liv!
28. the sweater.
29. infrunami 0:19.
30. feelings for him.
31. road trip?
33. take it slow.
34. let me take you on a date.
35. december 8th.
36. so fine.
new book out now!
37. meet my parents?
38. you're hotter.
39. party?
40. new year's kiss.

32. sorry to interrupt.

1.1K 33 36
By joyreadslol

♡₊˚ 🦢 ・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
narrative, social media!

narrative

they all congregated in sebastian's driveway, almost ready to hit the road for their trip.

as soon as olive got there, she found ezra immediately and hugged him tight. "i'm so fucking proud of you!" she loosened her grip on him slightly to see him, then squeezed him tighter.

"thank you, olive. i couldn't have done it without you." he said from the crook of her neck. she opened her eyes without letting go, unintentionally meeting the eyes of her ex-boyfriend.

he looked less than happy. from where she was, a good distance away, she could see how clenched his jaw was and how he kept flexing his hand. after a few seconds he looked away as olive parted from ezra.

"is everyone ready to party?!" seb threw his hands up in the air, trying to hype up his crowd of friends. there were crickets. "aw, cmon guys..." he pouted.

"sebastian brooks. it is 6 in the morning." olive deadpanned as she held a blanket over her shoulders.

"at least it isn't 5." sebastian shrugged.

"is it okay if i slap him?" caroline asked the group. no one objected.

"no! i'm sorry!" he said before caroline could even make a move to hit him. "let's get everyone in the cars and drive baby!"

crickets.

"you guys will be more awake later." he dismissed.

"are we carpooling?"

"yes, caroline! so glad you mentioned that." he pulled out an abnormally large piece of paper from his pocket and unraveled it.

"what the fuck is that?" jordan asked the boy.

sebastian scoffed, "it's the carpool list, of course. okay, here it goes: we are taking vinnie's car, jordan's, caroline's, and mine."

the three people groaned.

"why our cars?" caroline whined.

he deadpanned, "i chose random people's cars. you're not special. as i was saying: in my car is me, silas, soph, and mel."

"good, the couples are together." caroline whispered, but loud enough for everyone to hear.

"nah, there's still jordan and frankie." vinnie pointed at the couple standing next to each other.

"i'm glad you mentioned that! jordan and frankie are driving together."

"thank god." caroline said, her voiced raised more this time. frankie flipped off the girl as jordan was completely oblivious to their beefing.

"okay, in caroline's car is danny, ezra, and her." he pointed to each person.

"that's not bad i guess. we're stopping for coffee, by the way." caroline said pointedly.

"sounds good to me." ezra agreed, danny nodded.

olive realized that her and vinnie were the only ones left, "wait, wait. am i going with vinnie?"

"yep, is that a problem?" seb said as he put his paper list away back into his pocket.

olive paused briefly, looking to vinnie to see if he was showing any form of hesitation too. "there's no problem." she shook her head at sebastian. she swore that she saw vinnie release a sigh of relief.

"okay! let's leave." sebastian said as he grabbed his bags and put them in the trunk of his range rover. everyone else proceeded to grab their bags as well and put them in their designated cars.

olive reached to pick up her bags, but vinnie beat her to it. "you don't have to do that."

"yeah, but i want to." he said without looking at her, hauling her excessively heavy bag to the back of his mustang.

"are you trying to rack up brownie points?" she squinted her eyes at him as she followed him to the car.

"is it working?" he continued walking while turning his head to the girl.

"maybe." she looked away from his gaze, her face warm. he lightly smiled, enjoying that even though they aren't together, he could still make her feel something.

olive opened the passenger side door and got in as vinnie closed the trunk. she breathed in the familiar scent of his car. she missed this.

vinnie got in the car and closed the door. "you wanna play music?" he offered to her, holding up the phone charger.

she smiled at him. "yes."

♡₊˚ 🦢 ・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆

all of their jaws dropped as they stepped out of their cars.

"this isn't a fucking cabin, seb. it's a mansion." frankie said to sebastian with her jaw dropped comically.

"oh? did i say it was a cabin?" everyone nodded. "well, i lied."

"of course you did." vinnie rolled his eyes.

"and there's a private beach in the back?" olive peeked around the corner of the house, prompting everyone else to.

"is that a pool too...?"

"jacuzzi?"

"sebastian, what the fuck!"

"it's cool though, right?" he smirked. everyone begrudgingly agreed causing seb to chuckle. "i told you guys it'll be great! now, let's get inside, it's chilly."

sebastian walked to the huge front doors and punched in a code to open it. with a beep, he twisted the handle and revealed a ridiculously big house.

"oh. my. god." caroline pushed past sebastian and walked in first.

"oh my god indeed. this is bigger than all of our places combined. sebastian, you have too much money." sophie turned to the cause of all of this as she too, was gobsmacked by the utter size of the first room.

"okay, i don't think it's all of our house's combined, but it is big as fuck." frankie corrected. some of the group nodded.

"that's what she said." sebastian said quietly, but frankie heard it.

"die."

sebastian ignored her harsh words. "lets talk sleeping arrangements. there are 6 rooms-"

"no way there are only 6 rooms." jordan said. seb rolled his eyes at the interruption.

"the rooms are huge. king beds and rooms with two beds type shit." he explained. "as i was saying. there are 6 rooms, 2 to each and one person will have a room to themself. luckily, i already made the list." he pulled out another abnormally large piece of paper with everyone's names on it.

"where are you storing these papers?" olive furrowed her eyebrows.

"don't worry about it." sebastian dismissed her.

"okay..."

"if everyone would follow me, i'll show you where you'll all be sleeping." he said, walking away to a hallway in the house showing 3 doors. "in this first room, it has one bed. here will be jordan and frankie. you know, because they're a couple."

"got it." the pair went back outside to grab their bags from jordan's car to move into their new room.

"okay, this room has one bed, so sophie and amelie will be sharing it." the two girls nodded at sebastian's words, walking out the front door as well.

"in this last room is two beds, danny and ezra will have these." the two boys dapped each other up and walked away to caroline's car.

"if the rest of you will follow me upstairs," the group followed sebastian up the stairs and down another extremely wide hallway. "in this first room is one bed, so silas and i will have this room." he smiled.

"wait this is the biggest room." caroline interjected.

"and?" seb crossed his arms at her as silas left the area to grab their bags from the car.

"you know what? nevermind."

"good! this next room is one bed, vinnie will be in here by himself."

"okay." he left to grab his bags from his car, leaving caroline and olive.

sebastian pointed to the room across from vinnie's. "and of course, in the last room is two beds, so you guys will be in there." as soon as sebastian finished, caroline went back down the stairs to get her bags from her car, sebastian going down the stairs as well.

olive was about to go down to get her bags from vinnie's car, but he beat her to it. he was coming up the stairs, carrying both his bags and hers. "are you trying to get more brownie points?" she crossed her arms at him as she moved to the side to let him come up.

"is it so hard to believe that i'm doing it out of the kindness of my heart?" olive nodded. "then yeah. am i getting any?" first he dropped his bags in his room, then followed olive to her room where she sat down on one of the beds, vinnie setting down her bags at the foot of it.

she jokingly rubbed her chin in contemplation, "one and a half."

"i'll take it." he shrugged. "how many do i need?" he said staring down at her.

olive stood up, their proximity growing closer, "i still have to think about that." she tilted her head at him. he smirked down at her.

"i'll be patient."

she hummed, quite lost in his face. she forgot just how pretty he was up close. she wondered if he was thinking the same thing about her. the way he was looking at her may be an indicator of that.

she was at a crossroads about what she should do in this very moment. she could throw away her dignity and do something drastic, or maintain it and walk away from him.

she didn't want to maintain her dignity.

neither did vinnie, it seems.

they stared into each other's eyes, looking for any indication to stop what they're doing, but they couldn't find any. vinnie reached his hand to cup her face, his thumb gently stroking her cheek. she leaned into his touch as his other hand felt up and down her arm, making her feel warm inside.

vinnie's face got closer to hers; their lips millimeters away from touching, their breath fanning across each other's faces.

"can i?" he whispered, not even needing to add onto the sentence because she already knows what he's asking.

she paused, weighing all of her options. she spoke before vinnie could pull away, "yes."

that's all it took for vinnie to close the gap between them, pressing his lips softly against hers.

they didn't move at first; stuck in their thoughts about the fact that they just kissed each other. they both pulled away, looking into each other's eyes before they quickly went back in to kiss again. this time, it was faster. olive placed her hand on the back of vinnie's neck to pull him in closer, her other hand wandering through his hair causing him to hum.

"olive, seb says he- oh." caroline walked into the room.

at the sound of her voice, the pair quickly broke apart from each other, trying to pretend like nothing was happening, but caroline already saw.

"uh, olive and vinnie. seb wants us all to go swimming. i'm gonna go now..." she said, slowly walking backwards and out of view from the pair.

they both turned to each other again, a blush visible on vinnie's face, olive's lip gloss evident on his lips. she raised her hand to wipe of some of the gloss from the corner of his mouth. her hand lingered, but she pulled away abruptly.

"i should go-"
"i'm gonna-"

they both spoke at the same time. they giggled.

"i'm gonna go change." vinnie pointed his thumb behind him, in the direction of the door.

"i'm gonna change as well..." she fidgeted with a ring on her finger. vinnie waved and whispered a small goodbye before walking out the door and closing it.

"fuck." olive whispered.

"is it safe for me to come in now?" caroline questioned from behind the closed door.

"yeah!" caroline appeared, bags in hand. she quickly opened the door and closed it.

it was silent for a second until caroline spoke. "olive! what the fuck was that!"

"i uh... i don't know." she held her head down in shame. she sat down onto her bed with a plop. caroline sat down on hers, dropping her bags to the floor.

"because weren't you guys arguing a couple days ago? what the hell happened from then to now?" caroline was genuinely confused at her friend's actions.

"it just kinda happened. in the moment kinda thing." she tried to explain with conviction, but it didn't work.

"olive."

"i literally don't know! we were talking, then all of a sudden we're really close together... and the next second we were kissing." she shrugged.

"oh god. have you properly talked to him yet?" caroline said hopefully, although, deep down she knew her friend did no such thing.

"well..."

"olive!" caroline exclaimed. olive shushed her.

"shh, it's not that bad! we'll talk eventually. i guess."

"you better talk soon. kissing doesn't fix actual problems, you know." she scolded.

"i know, i know. i'll fix it." she gestured with her hands.

"talk to him during this trip."

"what?!" olive's eyes widened astronomically.

"i'm serious. i know you'll pussy out-" olive gasped, "-if we were back home. here, i can force you to talk to him."

she squinted. "how would you force me to talk to him?" olive asked warily.

"you don't wanna know." caroline deadpanned at her.

"fuck, okay. fine, i'll talk to him during this trip." she caved in. caroline displayed a proud smile, one that pissed olive off.

"vinnie, olive, caroline! get dressed and come down here!" they heard sebastian yell at the top of his lungs from downstairs.

"jesus. you take the bathroom, i'll get changed in the closet." caroline offered and olive nodded. she went through her bag to pull out her swimsuit, olive did the same.

♡₊˚ 🦢 ・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆

"caroline? you out there?" she received no response. "fuck." she set aside her pride and opened the door, praying that vinnie was in his room.

she knocked on the door, "vinnie? are you in there?"

"yeah, hold on!" she heard him yell from behind the door. "yeah, what's up?" he opened the door, seeing that olive was holding her bikini oddly.

"can you help me tie my bikini? i can't reach it properly." vinnie didn't speak, a look of shock on his face. "i'm sorry, i would've asked caroline, but she went downstairs already."

"um, yeah. yeah, i'll help you." he fumbled with his words.

"why are you acting weird?" she furrowed her eyebrows at him.

"uh, no reason." his voice went into a higher octave. olive saw through his lie. "well, you look really pretty." he admitted.

olive blushed. "thank you, vinnie. can you help me now?" she smiled at him.

"oh, yeah." olive turned around, still pinching the ties so the top wouldn't come undone. vinnie took them from her hands, pushing her hair to the side with a soft touch so it would get tangled in the ties. he gently tied the strings together. "too tight? loose?"

"just right. thank you." she turned back around to his flushed face.

"let's go now before seb has our heads." olive giggled at vinnie's words.

instagram

@CAROLINERICKE POSTED!

carolinericke

tag: @olivequinn, @sophieharper

tag: @sophieharper

tag: @ameliehope, @sophieharper

tag: @francescaokoye

liked by omar.apollo, sebbrooks, and 200,093 others

carolinericke trip with the girls

view comments

sebbrooks the girls????? i'm LITERALLY in the third photo
user poor seb
carolinericke NO NOT POOR SEB HE DESERVES IT
sebbrooks DIE IT WAS ONLY WATER
carolinericke when i SPECIFICALLY TOLD YOU NOT TO GET MY HAIR WET

danielquinn FYM THE GIRLS
jordanhuxhold FR
sebbrooks LITCH
silasbridgers !!!
vinniehacker THIS BRUH
ezrasinclair RIGHT
olivequinn get over it 😒
user what the hell is going on 😭

vinniehacker boring post 🥱
carolinericke i'm gonna leak the gcs
vinniehacker WHAT THE FUCK NO
carolinericke that's what i thought.
user NAHHH CAROLINE SHOW
user WE WANNA KNOW
user it's prob just him confessing his love for olive LMFAOOOO

user i love their friend group sm 😭

user i need friendships like theirs omg

user caroline. ilysm. BUT IS THAT OLIVR AND VINNIE IN THE LAST PICTURE
user HOL ONNNNN
sophieharper they thought we couldn't see them 😝

user VOLIVR CONFIRMED????!(??!!?,

user IM SHITTING MY PANTS NO WAY #volive

user VOLIVE.

voliveluvr HELLO.
liked by @carolinericke!
user THE QUEEN IS BACK
user LMFAOOO YOU NEVER CHANGED YOUR USERNAME
voliveluvr i never gave up 🙁

olivequinn AWWW @sophieharper WE SO CUTE
user: DONT ACT ALL INNOCENT.
user OLIVE DOVE QUINN.
olivequinn THE GOV??? THATS CRAZY

vinniehacker justice for the guys 😔
user WE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE
user IS VOLIVE BACK????
user BROOOOO ANSWER
vinniehacker 🤐
olivequinn 🤐
user HELLO.
user HELP ME
user GASPING FOR AIR

user who is responsible for this trip
sebbrooks 🙋🏻‍♂️
user WE LOVE YOU FOR THIS

narrative

after the group swam, chilled in the sun for a while, ate dinner, and watched the sunset, they decided to go back inside as it was getting chilly.

"what should we do now?" caroline asked as they all crowded around the kitchen's island.

"hold on! i have something, brb!" seb ran away from the group to his shared room with silas.

"what..." danny and everyone else were thoroughly confused. before they had time to think about it even more, sebastian came barreling back with a duffel bag, constantly clinking and slushing.

"what the fuck is in that bag?" frankie said, genuinely concerned.

"hold on! i'm getting to that part." he placed the bag on the ground and unzipped it, pulling out a bottle of hennessy and pink whitney.

"oh fuck."

and that's how they started playing a drunk game of never have i ever.

they all sat on the ground of the living room in a wide circle, shot glasses and alcohol bottles in hand, taking a shot whenever they had to put a finger down.

"oh! okay, my turn." caroline said, "never have i ever... had sex in a public space." everyone's fingers remained up besides danny, who proceeded to take a shot.

"ew, danny!" his sister yelled.

he winced from the burn of the alcohol, "it's the cold hard truth." he shrugged. "okay, never have i ever stalked an ex on social media." everyone put a finger down except for vinnie.

"vinnie, put that damn finger down." seb scolded and vinnie silently did, grabbing a full shot glass and tossing it back. he made eye contact with olive that told her all that she needed to know about vinnie looking at her socials when they were broken up.

he cleared his throat. "never have i ever kissed someone in this room."

"come on, that's a cop out prompt." everyone put their finger down besides caroline and danny.

"who did you kiss, ezra?" vinnie asked the guy sitting across from him. he had a gut feeling he wouldn't like the answer.

ezra and olive made eye contact with each other, making the girl look away from him with a smile on her face. vinnie clenched his jaw at the mere thought of his olive kissing the guy he currently dislikes deeply.

"olive." a smirk spread across ezra's face.

"what?"

he drank the shot, "i kissed olive." the smirk got wider.

vinnie didn't respond. he knew that if he responded it would ruin the already dwindling atmosphere in the room. he poured a shot of his own, along with everyone else in the room.

"i'll go. never have i ever had a messy breakup." ezra said, looking straight into vinnie's eyes.

the room went into a tense silence. olive didn't bother to put a finger down. everyone in the room knew that vinnie and olive would've. instead of vinnie putting down a finger, he stood up from the circle they created on the floor.

"sorry to interrupt the game, i need to talk to olive." he walked across the circle to grab olive's hands, prompting her to stand up. he gently dragged her up to an open room, which happened to be his.

vinnie closed the door and sighed, "we need to talk."

joy speaks! LONG A/N LOL

for the "cabin" i'm imagining something kinda like this.

THEY KISSED TOO????? 😨😨😨 idk why im saying this as if i didn't write it LMFAO

what are they gonna talk abt 🤔🤔 i have noooooo clueeeeee lol!

also im sorryyyy if someone thought there was gonna be the 'only one bed' trope 🫤 i wish but it would be kinda fucked up if seb did that to her so! i feel like putting her in the car w him vs forcing her to sleep in the same bed as him is diff but that's just me!!

this also took SO long to write. like im talking over a course of a week. it is 3k words but still. hopefully i can still keep the every 2 days post regime but i have a feeling im gonna have to do a 4 day break to get the chapters done. WE'LL SEE.

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR 6K READS 💕💕 i'm so happy abt that

anyway! left y'all on a cliffhanger but you'll find shit out in 2 days! don't be a silent reader! vote, comment, follow, and share!!

love y'all so bad byeee <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3K 30
IN WHICH vinnie hacker finally meets the beautifully spritited girl who breaks him out of his shell. #14 under vinniehacker 4/24/22 #1 under vincenth...
48.3K 1.9K 20
He walks over to me and hesitantly places his hand on my chest, "What are you doing?" I ask. He shakes his head but doesn't say anything, I watch as...
142K 1.9K 30
y/n and vinnie story . You never thought u would meet vinnie and fall in love but u know your age limit is stopping I'm not finishing this lol.