𝐆𝐄𝐓 π˜πŽπ” ➡ vinnie hacker

Par joyreadslol

"𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘢𝘭π˜₯'𝘷𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘰𝘢𝘨𝘩𝘡 π˜ͺ'π˜₯ 𝘨𝘦𝘡 𝘺𝘰𝘢?" ΰΌΊπ–¦Ή 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ vinnie found olive's instagr... Plus

𝐆𝐄𝐓 π˜πŽπ”
ππ‹π€π˜π‹πˆπ’π“
00. he didn't know her name.
01. she's fucking heavenly.
02. did you follow him back?
03. fav not-couple couple.
04. see you again 0:30.
05. can i call you that?
06. girl of his dreams.
07. arnold and gertrude.
08. the grand budapest hotel.
09. sunrises.
10. carol & danny need lovers.
11. heaven by marc jacobs.
12. yours?
13. actually real.
14. party people.
15. maybe he does need a drink.
16. what the fuck, josh?
17. heartbreak anniversary 0:53
18. i don't deserve that.
19. i think i fucked up.
19 1/2. i really fucking hate him.
20. i'm not yours anymore.
21. my olive.
22. halloween party.
23. we're matching.
24. the morning after.
25. november 11th.
26. gift.
27. happy birthday, liv!
28. the sweater.
29. infrunami 0:19.
30. feelings for him.
31. road trip?
32. sorry to interrupt.
34. let me take you on a date.
35. december 8th.
36. so fine.
new book out now!
37. meet my parents?
38. you're hotter.
39. party?
40. new year's kiss.

33. take it slow.

1K 31 39
Par joyreadslol

♡₊˚ 🦢 ・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
narrative!

"we need to talk."

"yep, we really do. so... apples or oranges?" she awkwardly laughed, trying to avoid the matter at hand, but vinnie wasn't having it.

"olive, i'm being serious." he sighed once again.

"i know. i'm just anxious." she admitted, rocking on the heels of her feet. vinnie's eyes softened.

"come here." he sat down on the bed and patted the space next to him. without hesitation, she sat down right next to him, only leaving a small amount of space in between them.

"are you drunk?" he asked, making sure they're about to have this conversation when they're both in the right state of mind.

"slightly tipsy, but i'm conscious of my words. you?" olive said, fiddling with her rings.

"i'm the same." he agreed.

"okay, where should we start?"

"did you read the card i gave you?" she nodded at him, "then let's start there. um, like i said, i'm sorry. so truly sorry olive." he said sincerely. olive knew his words were genuine, but she needed to get some stuff off of her chest.

"you really hurt me, vinnie. we could've talked through everything way sooner. that day was awful."

"and i wish i could take back everything i said that day. you didn't deserve any of the bullshit i said, and i'm sorry i took anger out on you when you didn't deserve it." he grasped her hands that were in her lap and squeezed them lightly, hoping to convey how truly sorry he was.

"i just hope you know i would never cheat on you, let alone with that crazy dick head," she said calmly but sharply to get her words across. she continued with a sigh, "i know you were jealous earlier today."

his eyes widened, "when?"

he knew exactly when.

olive tilted her head at the boy knowingly, "when ezra hugged me," vinnie nodded, as if asking her to elaborate. "he just came out to his parents. i was congratulating him."

vinnie's eyes widened once again, "so ezra is-"

"yes, he's gay." olive nodded.

"so this whole time i've-"

"-been jealous for nothing. yes, vinnie."

"fuck." he whispered. he nodded, "i should've trusted you—with everything. i can't take back anything that i did, but i can try my fucking hardest to make it up to you. you deserve the best, olive." he brought her hands up to his mouth and kissed the backsides gently, an act of affection that he missed sharing with the girl.

"so what does that mean about us? what are we?" she asked him.

vinnie smiled, "i think you know what i want, but all of this is up to you. what do you want?"

she stopped to think. what did she want?

she wanted vinnie. she wanted to move past all of the hardships they've been through and to just be with him. peaceful, blissful, without drama.

"i want you." she smiled.

"thank god. it would've been so awkward if you didn't." he let go of her hands and instead placed one of his on the side of her face, per usual.

"i hate you." she tried to say with conviction, but a smile broke through instead.

"no you don't."

"i don't," she giggled. the sound of her made vinnie let out a breathy laugh. she pulled herself together, "for this to work we need to take it slow, okay?"

"mhm." at this point, he wasn't fully paying attention to her words. he wanted to kiss her—so badly. olive was able to see that he was no longer looking into her eyes, but he was focused on her lips, very intently.

"are you listening?" she already knew the answer.

he looked back up to her eyes, their bodies growing closer and closer together. "no. i really want to kiss you right now." he said seriously, his adam's apple bobbing.

olive's eyes flickered from his beautiful eyes to his soft lips. "what are you waiting for? kiss me."

"yes ma'am." he said before he locked his lips with hers.

they moved in sync as he put his other hand in her hair fisting it and pulling slightly, making her hum into his mouth. she did the same, vinnie letting a low groan come out of his mouth, liking the slight pain that came with it. without breaking away from their kiss, he blindly reached for olive's waist, pulling her into his lap. she gasped, not expecting that to happen nor the strength that he has to lift her from that position.

vinnie moved his lips from hers and peppered kisses down to her neck, stopping to suck on a spot, making olive let out a quiet moan. after, he kissed the spot lightly to ease the pain. he did that repeatedly until olive was a hot, panting mess, fueling vinnie's ego astronomically.

he kissed a path right back up to her lips, and pecked them lightly before finally breaking away from her. "how was that for taking it slow?" vinnie said with a lopsided grin, olive's lipgloss smeared across his lips.

"shut up."

instagram

@IDONTLIKEOLIVES POSTED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A WHILE!

idontlikeolives

liked by iluvmilfz, hackingthemainframe, and 79 others

idontlikeolives: giggling kicking my feet n shit 😆

view 23 comments

user: oh...?

user: is this what i think it is

user: 😆 emoji usage???
user: RIGHT

hackingthemainframe: hi
idontlikeolives: hi
user: OH??

iluvmilfz: I KNOW WHAT UOU ARE
idontlikeolives: i have no idea what you're talking abt ☺️

narrative

after the couple sleeping in vinnie's room that night, olive was awoken with kisses being peppered all over her face. she woke up, blinking slightly, and giggled; loving the sight of vinnie first thing in the morning. she swore that was the best sleep she's gotten in the longest time; all because of vinnie. she missed times like this when they were together, when she's in his arms. she was beyond happy that it would be happening again soon.

the pair freshened up and walked down the stairs, surprised that all of the friends were up already, in the kitchen of the house.

"hey guys!" olive said with a wide smile. vinnie had one identical to hers, slightly out of character for him.

"why are you guys smiling so much?" francesca said, squinting her eyes at them.

"they slept with each other in his room last night." caroline said with a straight face and heavy eyes from tiredness. olive's jaw dropped at the fact that her friend outed her to the rest of the group.

"what?! y'all had sex?" sebastian jumped up from his chair at the kitchen island.

the couple's eyes widened astronomically. "no!" they said in unison.

"ew!" danny exclaimed.

olive scoffed, "danny, don't start. i remember when you and vanessa had sex when i was in the next room over. news flash, the walls are thin asshole."

he gasped, "give it up! that was 11 years ago!"

"i was an innocent twelve year old! i thought you were playing a loud game!"

"oh, well that's on you." he shrugged.

frankie ignored the sibling's bickering, "so why were you guys smiling?" she asked again.

sophie gasped, "they made up!" she said as she pointed at the two of them.

"finally, oh my god. i thought i was gonna be geriatric before they even talked to each other properly again." caroline threw her head back to the ceiling, doing prayer hands at the sky.

olive scoffed, "okay, that's a little dramatic."

"is it really though?" caroline tilted her head at the girl.

"anyway! what's for breakfast?" olive dismissed as she mindlessly reached for vinnie's hand to play with his bracelets. no one responded to her, however.

"vinnie why are you so quiet?" jordan put a fist under his head, leaning on the table. francesca next to him giggled at her boyfriend's actions.

"and his face is all red." mel observed with a smirk on her face. vinnie rolled his eyes.

"olive makes him nervous!" caroline sang with a wide smile on her face.

"oh my god. olive, why are we friends with them again?" vinnie turned to his girlfriend.

"i don't even know."

joy speaks!

THEY FINALLY MADE UP AHHHHHHH they're so cutesy i love it

to be completely honest i have no clue what chapters i should write after this. if anyone has ideas of what they want to see LMKKKKK

and if i said i have another fanfic idea 🤔

okay bye ❤️

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

5.8K 249 22
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ haven irving is destined for success as a musician with support of her band, but, her love life doesn't have the same luck. she tries...
183K 1.5K 26
vinnie hacker imagines<3 smut will have‼️ somewhat slow updates!!
101K 942 32
vinnie hacker imagines :) leave requests! β€’ no smut !! started - 07/22/21 ended - 06/28/23
575K 4.9K 52
fluff, angst, and smut :) this will be y/n book! (jacob day smut: "revenge")