Harry Potter's Coolest Aunt

fantasydreamreader द्वारा

When Lily has a favourite cousin who she considers to be the best sister she has who accepts her for being a... अधिक

CAST Heros of Olympus
Cast Marauders
Cast Golden Era
Prologue
My guardian angel
Saving harry potter
Meeting Percy's Godly Family
Harry's new family
Ship ideas
Vote
Winner
Snake lost in New York
Keeper of Keys
Diagon Alley
Ollivanders
Help
Platform 9 3/4
Train to Hogwarts
Need help
Hogwarts and the Sorting
The Professor is Hogwarts Royalty?
First week of hogwarts
New seeker
Midnight Duel
Quidditch practice
Who let the troll out
Its Quidditch time
Christmas time at Hogwarts
The Mirror of Eirsed
We found Nicolas Flamel! Finally!
More Cast
Awww Baby Dragon
Detention in the Forest
The Unicorn and The Centaur
Into the trapdoor we go
These are some crazy challenges
The two head man
The End of Year 1
Author note
NEED HELP
Elf on the bed
Wrong fireplace
That is our new teacher?
Wow a flying car
People are crushing on Aishi's Cousin
Forget Lockhart, Krishna is the best
Voice in the walls
Couple art
Chamber of Secrets are open
Story of the Chamber
NEW BOOK
Rouge Bludger
Parselmouth
Parseltounge is not a curse,its a gift
Polyjuice Potion
The notebook
Minister of Magic
huge ass spiders!!!
Aishi is Kidnapped
The Battle in the Chamber
Dobby is free and End of Year 2
The rituals and the new lords
Aishi's birthday
Worst guests ever
Knight bus
Disney and London
Cast of the mehra family
Dementors and a judo flip
Divination
Buckbeak attack and Orion the dog
Boggart in the Cupboard
Attack on Halloween
The Dementor Attack at the Pitch
Author's note
I solemnly swear i am up to no good
Firebolts
Art
More art
Patronus
The Black Mystery
Caught by Mom
Qudittich Final
The Prediction
The Rat And The Dog
Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, Hunter and Prongs
Help
Moonlight
The truth
The end of Year 3
The trial
Wedding Part 1
Help
vote
Wedding Part 2
After Party Bonus
The breakout
The invitation to the world cup
To the Manor
Art

Harry's Beach Birthday

2.6K 110 40
fantasydreamreader द्वारा

Don't be a silent reader

Percy yawns as she gets a fresh cup of coffee and she gets ready for the day.

She looked at the time and sighed but smiled as she went upstairs to wake up Harry. "Nice bed hair Jackson," James said from the pictures "Don't make me soak your picture Prongs," Percy said making James terrified and hiding behind his wife. She enters her son's room to find him still sleeping. Hedwig came back from her morning flight and hoots.

All Harry's spellbooks, wand, and robes are placed around neatly in his room., and a top-of-the-line Nimbus Two Thousand broomstick is placed at the door.

Percy looked at Hedwig and nodded at her. The owl flew to Harry's head and started pecking him. " OW HEDWIG!!" He yells and pouts as he sits up yawning "Rude"

"Morning birthday boy.... you're 12 years old today," Percy said smiling

" Mom....well I want is to sleep," Harry said falling back to sleep as Hedwig flew back to her perch.  Percy sighed and went to his bed.

"Aww then I have to Aishi to leave since you value sleep more," Percy said the magic words which made him jump out of bed and run around. " Mom! You should have told me she is here!" He said rushing to dry himself and dressing up " Crap! Crap! I have to tame this hair! I look like a mess!"

Percy snorted before bursting out laughing " I am joking she is not here but she will be at the party along with your other friends." 

Harry froze halfway putting his shirt on " Mom!!! " He groaned as he pulled his shirt down. "Why did you scare me like that?"

"I had to get you ready for the party...we leaving for Montauk in 20 minutes.  Everything is packed just finish getting ready!"  She said leaving the room laughing.

Harry sighed as he went to his mirror and he tried to tame his hair with the Potions and creams. He looked at the picture pinned in the mirror of his group of friends. He smiled at one individual picture of Aishi who smiled and waved at him as she was in the mountains of India.

Harry missed his best friends, but strangely none of them had written to him all summer, even though Ron had said he was going to ask Harry to come and stay. Countless times, Harry had checked if Hegwig got a letter but strangely she got strange inquiries and was not allowed to fly far till she felt better. He was going to talk to them and ask why they never wrote.

Soon he came down dressed for the beach and they took off in the car. They plan to stay at Montauk for a few days before heading to London for the last weeks of summer.

When they arrived, Harry saw the blue cabin and entered it immediately smiling. He quickly put his things in the room and ran out to the beach. Percy laughed as this was a habit Harry had whenever they came to a beach. He just had to see the view.

Harry smiled seeing the beautiful beach and smelled the sea air. He looked around and paused when he saw a familiar girl in a sundress sitting on a blanket and sketching her book.

He sneakingly tiptoed behind her and covered her eyes. "Guess whhhhhhh!" He got tossed over her shoulder and pinned down on the ground.

"Harry?" "Hey, Aishi....Nice judo flip"

Aishi smiled but pouted before walking him with her book. Harry used his arm to defend himself before breaking into a run and chasing him. " WHY YOU NEVER WROTE BACK! I SEND SO MANY LETTER AND NOT A SINGLE REPLY! NOT EVEN A PHONE CALL!!!" She yelled as she tried to wack him

" OW! WHAT HEY! CHILL! WOAH HEY!" Harry dodges her attacks " I DIDN'T GET A SINGLE LETTER FROM ANYONE. EVEN HEDWIG DIDN'T FLY FAR CAUSE OF HER OW! injuries."

"What?" She froze midway. "It's true....I would have responded once I got it but I never did" he said

" you swear?" She said " Meri jaan, I swear even pull my ears and get on my knees" He said pulling his ears "Learning hindi?" Aishi said surprised " Yeah am I forgiven"

"Fine, you are...cause I want to give this. Happy birthday" She said giving him a red rose. Harry blushed and as he held the rose, he got squirted with water and Aishi ran away laughing.

" AISHI! YOU LITTLE MINX!" Harry yelled chasing the laughing girl.

Percy laughed as she filmed everything from her phone. "These two are going to make us insane," Shiva said as he came to say hi to Percy. " Yeah, but they going to be a strong couple in the future."

"I agree sea flower," Krishna said appearing next to her making her jump in surprise. " What the...You...." Percy glared

"Me...." He smiled mischievously

Percy looked at Shiva who raised his hands in surrender. "He insisted on coming, I can't argue with a god," He said

" I can! You better not steal any food. Especially my cookies" Percy glared at Krishna before walking away. Krishna just smiled as she walked and once out of sight, he ate a blue cookie.

"Why are you annoying her, Shree Krishna?" Shiva asked

"Shouldn't I play pranks on my devi?" He said making Shiva puzzled even more as he ran off and grabbed Aishi helping her run off from a fuming birthday boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry blows the candle as everyone wishes him a happy birthday. Hermoine,  Ron, and Draco (who got his mom's help ) came and hugged Harry tightly as they were worried he was not getting their letters.

He and Percy knew this was something that required investigating. So far percy was able to get letters but Harry never.

He got several presents from everyone even his grandfather Poseidon who was disguised that day came to give his gift. He was surprised to see Krishna and they even talked for a while before leaving with an awe look at his daughter.

Shiva bonded with the other demigods and even agreed to teach Indian-style fighting at the camp for Indian demigods were extremely rare. Leo tried to defeat him in an arm wrestle but he could not budge a muscle even other boys tried till percy did and won.

"She did lift the world so she is unnaturally strong" Piper whispered to Annabeth who rolled her eyes and chuckled.

"Okay, kids it's getting late...I promise to get you all to your homes" Percy said " Aww do we have to go?" Ron said 

"Yes Ron but we will all meet in Diagon Alley. Harry stay with your family ok be right back. And with a flash, Percy vanished with Ron, Hermoine, and Draco. Harry went to eat more cake as he watched Aishi trying to wack a pinata blindfolded.

Harry smiled seeing her as Shiva stood next to him. "I have seen that look before," He said to Harry. "What look?" Harry asked "That face you look like you're seeing an angel...I have seen that on your dad."

"you knew my dad?" 

"more like acquaintances....her father was your dad's only Hufflepuff friend. he was not a marauder but there were a few pranks he took part in. I met them once as they went on a road trip around India before your parents' wedding. did you know, that your father carried your mom up thousands of steps to a temple because it said that if a married or to-be married couple finishes that climb, they and their future child will be blessed and protected by the Gods. "

"but they weren't protected much?" Harry said sadly

"no.... 'cause their protection went to you. it was the same to her parents....they too completed it and their protection passed into her when they were in danger. " he looked at Aishi who cheered after breaking the pinata. " Any true parent will always focus on protecting their child for their child is their life. even if they are not living today, knowing their child will live life to the fullest and with god's blessing will be protected from most dangers"

Harry thought before Shiva placed a hand on his shoulder " Protect her, she is strong but innocent to the world. Also, hurt her...You see why I am the champion of the god of destruction. "

"Dude he is twelve,  do it when he is 14," Leo said

" UNCLE LEO!!" Harry yelled in red. "What? Also, your friend is on a sugar rush"

"Shit! Aishi!!!" Shiva runs after him as she yells I am the flash.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Percy chuckled as Aishi was fast asleep on her uncle's shoulder. " She will be alright" Shiva said "She will be up completely normal tomorrow.  You can play with her more than"

"OK Uncle Shiva" Harry said " Stay safe Shiva" Percy said "Come, Harry,  time for bed."

"OK Mom" Harry said heading into his room in the cabin and
turning to collapse on his bed. The trouble was, that there was already someone sitting
on it.

BONUS

Percy came back from dropping off the kids. She sighed and felt a bit hungry and went to grab a cookie but to her shock. Not a single cookie was in the box.

She wondered what happened till she understood.  She closed her eyes in anger before...

" KRISSSSSHHHHHNNNNNAAAAA!"

Meanwhile, Krishna feels a chill down his spine as he eats cookies under his tree. "You're dead" Balaram said "Bhabhi is going to kill you the next time she sees you"

"Radha has truly become something when born in this yuga. " Krishna sighed "And even a more excellent cook"

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

363K 13.4K 30
[1] New Beginnings: WARNING!! Story is technically complete but I started editing literally years ago then never finished so the beginning's a little...
51.1K 1.4K 22
Raven Thalassa Potter- Black- Stark has a past that no one know apart from two persons. People at camp half blood and Hogwarts always questioned wher...
31.7K 1.3K 34
When Lady Hecate comes to a young demigod with a quest to protect the Boy-Who-Lived. He shall accept it and help the Wizarding world from falling int...
38.3K 815 25
Percy Jackson is not even eighteen yet and has already gone through two wars, the second of which war took a massive toll on the boy as he lost the 6...