The Amethyst || Marvel

By BellainToyland

Bucky's daughter Amelia was born with unimaginable powers, but one day on a mission with the Avengers Amelia... More

A/N
PART ONE || CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
PART TWO || SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING
2.1
2.2
2.3
Authors note
2.4
2.5
PART THREE || LOML
3.1
3.2
3.3
UPDATE

1.15

9 0 0
By BellainToyland

y/n pov

After Secretary Ross leaves everyone begins to circle around a smaller table in the main living area. At first no one says anything. Everyones minds racing about what we had just encountered.  

"So what do we do?" I'm ask, breaking the tension slowly suffocating everyone in the room.

"I say, we sign the accords and deal with it. Its the only reasonable way to go, without either being put into the Raft or retiring. I don't know about you guys, but I am not ready to retire just yet." Tony says.

"I don't want to retire either, but if we sign this we are giving up our rights." Steve says matter-of-a-factly.

"I gotta say I agree with Cap." My dad says.

"I'm with Tony on this one. Though we are giving up certain rights, it is ultimately for the greater good." Rhodey says, siding with Tony.

"Now hold on a minute. We need to talk this out. I think its better to go with Caps plan on this one." Sam says finally piping up.

"Secretary Ross has a Congressional Medal of Honor, which is one more than you have." Rhodey argues.

"So lets say we agree to this thing. How long will it be before they're gonna LoJack us like a bunch of common criminals?" Sam argues

I don't know what to think. I see the point of both sides, but I can't be taken again. Even if it is just by police. I can't do it. I know its selfish of me, but I can not, will not be taken again under no circumstances. If I am I won't survive it. Whether it be mental or Physically.

"117 countries wanna sign this, 117 Sam. And you're just like, 'No that's cool we got it.'"

"How long are you going to play both sides?" Sam practically yells at Rhodey.

"I have an equation." Vision states.

"Oh this will clear it up." I hum under my breath. Everyone shifts their gaze to Vision.

"In the eight years since Mr.Stark announced himself as Iron Man, the number of known enhanced persons has grown exponentially. During the same period the number of potentially world-ending events has risen at a commensurate rate."

"Are you saying it's our fault?" Steve asks finally looking up from where he was flipping through the Accords.

"I'm saying there may be a causality. Our very strength invites challenge. Challenge incites conflict. And conflict." He pauses. "Breeds catastrophe. Oversight." He pauses again "Oversight is not an idea that can be dismissed out of hand."

"Boom." I state. His explanation was a bit lengthy, but sums up exactly why we should sign the Sokovia Accords.

"Tony? You are be uncharacteristically non-hyperverbal." Natasha asks Tony. Before Tony can manage to get one word out Steve butts in, "Its because he's made up his mind."

"Boy you know me so well." He sits up from his resting position on the chair and begins to rub the back of his head. "I'm actually nursing an electromagnetic headache." He gets up and walks towards the kitchen.

"That's what's going on, Cap. It's just pain. It's discomfort." He picks up a mug as if he's about to make some coffee. "Who keeps putting coffee grounds in the disposal? Am I running a bed and breakfast for a biker gang?" He picks up his phone and a image appears hovering over it. It shows a young boy who doesn't look a day over 20.

"Oh that? That's Charlie Spencer by the way. He's a great kid. Computer engineering degree, 3.6 GPA, he had a floor level gig at Intel planned for the fall. But first he wanted to put a few miles on his soul. Before he parked it behind a desk. See the world. Maybe be of service. Charlie didn't want to go to Vegas or Fort Lauderdale, which is what I would do. He didn't go to Paris or Amsterdam, which sounds fun. He decided to spend his summer building sustainable housing for the poor." He slaps something on the counter. "Guess where? Sokovia."

A tear begins to make its way down my cheek and I feel a gentle hand that belonged to my dad be placed onto my thigh. My mind begins to race, traveling into the past.
I wake up to find myself looking out at a beautiful landscape. It looked like a painting. Fluffy clouds fill the sky and mountains fill the area surrounding me. I look down at my hands to see not my own, but someone else's . A boys. My hand reaches up to my shirt and pulls off a name tag that read "Charlie Spencer." I reach down to grab supplies not even telling my body to move. It's like I'm watching a movie play out before me, in a front row seat.
I walk over to another group of people as someone walks up to me and she takes the wood I was carrying from me and offers me a warm smile and a gentle peck on the lips. That must be his girlfriend. I look down at her ring finger to see a beautiful gold and green ring weaving around her finger. His fiancé.
We begin to work on the housing for the needy. "Hey Charlie?" She asks running up to me. She looks terrified, petrified. "Yea? What's wrong Mia?"
"Turn around." I turn around to see the city of Sokovia lifting up into the sky.
"Mia run." I state as screams begin to fill the sky.
"You see those people up there?" I gesture to the enhanced people dancing around on the flying city that seems to be getting smaller with every second that passes. She nods. "Those are the Avengers. There going to save us and the city. It's going to be ok we just need to run."
We run for the next few minutes before I turn to see the city that once was floating now coming crashing down. I look above me and see a piece of land flying straight down above. "Mia go. Run" I scream. I hear Mia calling my name, screaming for me as the once falling piece of the city, settles on top of me. Everything goes black.

I'm pulled back to reality with a gasp of air. I know what I have to do. Sign the accords. For Charlie.

"There's no decision making process here. We need to be put in check! Whatever form that takes, i'm game. If we can't accept limitations, if we're boundryless, we're no better than the bad guys."

"Tony if someone dies on your watch, you don't give up." I know how this will end up. If we can't come to one decision, it will be the end of the Avengers as we know it.

"Who said we're giving up?"

"We are if we're not taking responsibility for our actions. This document just shifts the blame."

"I'm sorry , Steve. That is dangerously arrogant. This is the United Nations we're talking about. It's not the World Security Council, It's not S.H.I.E.L.D, it's not HYDRA." Rhodey argues.

"No, but its run by people with agendas and agendas change."

"That's good, that's why i'm here. When I realized what my weapons we're capable of in the wrong hands, I shut it down and stopped manufacturing."

"Tony you chose to do that. If we sign this, we surrender our right to choose. What if the panel sends us somewhere we don't think we should go? What if there's somewhere we need to go and they don't let us? We may not be perfect, but the safest hands are still our own."

"If we don't do this now, it's gonna be done to us later. That's a fact. That won't be pretty."

"You're saying they'll come for me?" Wanda interjects.

"We would protect you." Vision says to comfort her.

"Maybe Tony's right. If we have one hand on the wheel, we can still steer, we take that one hand off.." My dad interrupts before she can finish her sentence.

"Aren't you the woman who told the government to kiss her ass a few years ago?"

"I'm just" She sighs. "reading the terrain. We have made some very public mistakes. We need to win their trust back."

"Focus up. I'm sorry, did I just mishear you? Or did you just agree with me?"

"Oh I wanna take it back now."

"No, no. You can't retract it."

"Stop acting so childish. This is serious stuff guys." I finally say.

"You've been awfully quiet y/n. What do you think about all this?"

"I think we owe it to all the people who have been hurt by all of our mistakes, to sign it. It might not seem best now, but I think it will be in the long run."

As everyone continues to argue over the situation at hand, I notice Steve pick up his phone from a notification. I use my powers to enter into his mind, based on his reaction to the message, it must not be good. It reads, "She's gone. In her sleep." I know just who its talking about. Peggy. His one true love, whom he thought he lost.

When he found out she was still alive, he went and visited her almost everyday. He never told anyone, so they wouldn't be concerned. He thought no one noticed. I did. I think everyone did.

"I have to go." He says abruptly. You can hear the shakiness of his voice, his hands trembling. I feel great sorrow for him. I can't imagine what it must be like. To have the one person you thought you lost, and you suddenly find out their still alive, then just like that they're gone again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.6K 28
He shoved his metal hand out of the cell and shook my flesh one. He made is message clear: If I did anything to double cross them, he'd kill me. And...
457K 11K 23
You are sister of Bucky, taken by HYDRA during the war. You have been tortured and brainwashed and turned into a killer. HYDRA have given you powers...
5.8K 97 44
Y/N and Bucky's time in Wakanda was needed and helpful after the previous months of chaos. After three months away, they decide it's time to return t...
6.1K 160 24
"Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose." -Lyndon B. Johnson When Yn Stark, Howard Starks youngest daughter, goes miss...