Blame it. (Kian Lawley fanfic...

By LololHaiThere

A careless Kian knocks up Sams best girl friend Alex. He's angry, she's scared and Sam doesn't know who to si... More

First day back.
Oh boy!
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Nearing an end.
Chapter 7.
How it came to be
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Hey
Birthdays suck.
Are you sure?
Single mom?
For me.
6 days later.
Trying.
Forgiveness.
I love you
Christmas suprises
Christmas announcements

Blame it. (Kian Lawley fanfiction)

38.9K 168 32
By LololHaiThere

"It's positive." My best friend Sam said with a blank expression.

Tears immediately began pouring down my cheeks. "What am I gonna do Sam? I'm 17! I can't have a baby." I cried harder as he hugged me.

"I don't know Alex. We'll figure it out though." He said reassuringly.

I hugged him tight and sat down on his bathroom floor.

"Hey Alex?" He asked quietly. I looked up at him and asked "Yeah?"

"Who's baby is it?" He got nervous and began playing with his feet on the floor.

"Kians." I said. My voice a quiet whisper.

He gasped and looked down at me.

"When did that happen?!" He almost yelled sounding angry.

"His birthday party. After you dragged me there and left me by myself I kinda stood around awkwardly. A very drunk kian started hitting on me and we went up to a room and it kinda just happened." I said getting sad again.

He pulled me into a hug. Sam is the only person who knows about my feelings for Kian. I'd been friends with Sam since I moved here in 6th grade. Kian and I just never really hit it off. He and I hung out, but never without Sam. The party was 2 and a half months months ago so the baby pretty small I guess.

"Sam I think I'm gonna go. I should really talk to my dad about this." I said walking into his room and getting my bag.

"Okay lex. Call or just come over if you need anything."

I nodded and smiled and he kissed my forehead.

The drive home wasn't long at all but I got emotional when I drove past Kians house.

He lived 3 houses down from me, which is actually how I met Sam.

I was an only child and I moved to San Clemente with my parents for my moms treatment. She had cancer and passed away 2 years ago.

Saying I was a daddy's girl was an understatement. We were all we had left in the world.

I knew he'd be upset, but he would support me.

I walked in and sat cross legged on the counter and watched my dad make dinner.

He didn't even have to look at me to know something was wrong, he could just tell from my bad vibes.

"What's wrong Lexy bear?" He asked using my old nickname.

"I messed up dad. I'm really sorry. Please don't be mad." He put down his pan of lasagna and turned around to look at me.

"What happened? Do I need to hide a body? Do we need to pack up and move to Mexico?" He joked, making me smile.

"I'm having a baby." I said.

His smile faltered and he looked disappointed.

"No god please don't give me that look. I know, believe me I know how badly I messed up. But I want to do what's right now. I'm so sorry." I said tears starting to roll down my cheek.

"I'm not mad nor upset. I'm a little surprised but I know you and I know you'll make the right decision. Now I don't want any details, but who's the father?" He asked. I let out a huge sigh of relief when he told me he wasn't angry.

"Sams friend Kian, the one who lives a few houses over." I said while hopping down to get a plate of food.

"At least I know I'll have cute a cute grandchild!" He smiled.

I was so relieved, but petrified of what I was gonna do about Kian.

SAMs POV

Alex found out about her baby a month and a half ago and she was starting to show. You could see her tiny bump. It was only noticeable if she pointed it out though.

Right now her and I were outside washing my car when Kian pulled up.

I've barely talked to him since I found out. I was angry that he was stupid and used Alex when she was vulnerable.

He was a player and Alex, as much as people would think she's whored around, had only kissed 2 people before. One being me because we tried seeing if we had feelings for each tier once. We didn't at all.

"What the fuck Sam." He said slamming his door.

Alex jumped back when she heard the loud slam and cowered behind me slightly as he walked up. "You've barely talked to me for a month! What the hell is going on?!" He yelled.

"I'm really fucking mad at you for being such a douche!" I spat back.

I could feel Alex tense up and I felt bad for her right now.

"Whatever. Dude Andreas having a party tonight! Lets go, there'll be tons of hot girls. You can even bring Alex along. She's quite fun at parties."

He winked.

I couldn't stand it anymore. Without realizing what I was doing I punched Kian straight in the nose. "Sam!" Alex screamed as Kian tumbled back words holding his now gushing nose.

"That's it, I'm fucking done Pottorff. Drive yourself to school." He spat, getting back into his car.

I turned around and pulled Lexy into me as she began crying again.

I won't let him hurt her. She deserves better.

A/N-

Hey guys!

Okay so this is the start of my first Kian Lawley and Sam Pottorff fan fiction. I'm currently writing a JC Caylen one and will be uploading that soon as well.

I hope you like this, I'll be updating a lot!

Alright, bye!

xxxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 3.6K 37
When Charlie lawleys parents die she is sent to her brother the famous kian lawley and Kian lawleys best friends start liking her will it be Hayes or...
214K 5.7K 64
a guy name kian lawley just moved in with his bestfriend Jc caylen. They just moved into apartment not that long ago. Kian has always had a emotiona...
O2l By Stacy

Fanfiction

8.4K 283 30
A tragic accident occurred in Bailey's life where she moves in with her brother and his O2l friends. Will this be a long or short term stay? With she...
9.2K 157 44
A girl is saved by the one and only Connor Franta from her horrendous boyfriend. THey become bestfriends, but will they become more?