Love Quadrilateral~ // zb1

By lulu_zrose

Love quadrilateral - zb1 series BOOK I -main leads as Shen Ricky and kim gyuvin More

Character Introduction~
Sideline Character~
Prolouge~
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
022
Very very important note‼️
023
024
025
026
027
028

021

46 2 0
By lulu_zrose

' Hurt '

After a long three hours ride they had finally reached their destination.

They entered the hotel which was booked for them.
The hotel had a very pleasing vibe just like in Hollywood movies.

The hotel was surrounded by the forest which was not so dense a perfect place for camping.

And they even came to know that the owner of the hotel is in charge of managing the forest too .

And also that there was a lake not so far from the place.
.
.
.
While the teachers were getting the keys all the students were standing with their suitcases while admiring the place.

"Ok students let's head towards our rooms now" the teacher said .

All of them went inside the elevator little by little.

They had the rooms of 1st floor and 2nd floor booked for the students.

Gyuvin, jihye , Jaehee ,ricky,junhyeon and Minseo were inside the elevator as they reached the 2nd floor they gripped onto their suitcases and exited the elevator.

They were welcomed by 2 of the teachers who showed them the rooms.

Basically one room was assigned for three people each so they were lucky enough to be together.

In the not so narrow corridor all rooms in the left were assigned for the girls while all the rooms assigned in the right was for the boys.

Jihye , Jaehee and Minseo entered their room and the room was big enough for three people.

There were three single bed one each for them and also a table and three chairs with a washroom in the corner and there was also a huge window .

Jaehee removed the curtains from the window and was welcomed by a beautiful scenery.

The whole forest was visible from the window and also the lake which they heard about.

Jaehee opened the window and let out a heavy sigh and peeped outside the window , while the others were busy arranging their suitcases.

"Wahh I'm so freaking tired" Minseo said and sat on the bed.

"For real! I'm so tired" jihye said.

"Guys stop being so lazy we're finally here let's enjoy!" Jaehee said.

"Damn...you did not bring your books I thought you'll study" jihye said sarcastically .

"Let me live in peace for once oh my god" Jaehee said and sat on the chair.

"The topper says" Minseo said as they laughed together.

"Let's get freshen up first we still have a lot of time" jihye said as the both girls nodded.

After they all cleaned up they sat on the mat which was on the ground.

"So what should we do??" Jaehee asked.

"Let's just talk you know it's been so long since we girls have had a proper conversation other than those guys" Minseo said .

"True...you bitch last time when I said you let's hangout you ditched us for taerae " jihye said.

"I- you know what whatever !" Minseo said and looked away.

"Anyways how is life going on?" Jaehee asked.

"Seriously?" Both jihye and Minseo asked in sync.

"Do you have a problem??" Jaehee asked showing her first .

"Bruh she's just like ricky always showing her first" Minseo said.

" Oh my god yes " jihye said and started giggling along with Minseo.

"Tf ? What are you guys saying ?" Jaehee asked while glaring at them.

"Oh nothing...I GUESS ITS TOPPER THINGSS" Minseo said as she started laughing along with jihye .

Jaehee just rolled her eyes.

"Ok don't lie! Are you interested in ricky ??" Minseo asked.

"Wtf no..." Jaehee said.

"We don't think so..." Jihye said.

"No I'm not...!" Jaehee said.

" Oh really then ricky always drops you home just like that?" Minseo asked while wriggling her eyebrows.

" How did you- " Jaehee was cut off by Minseo.

"See! She's agreeing... So are you sure not interested in him" Minseo asked.

" No I'm n-not the only thing I'm interested in him is his rivalry for rank" Jaehee said.

"Oh gurl you'll realise soon..." Minseo said.

"No it won't happen...! well jihye what about you and gyuvin ??" Jaehee asked .

"Oh...nothing much " jihye said and smiled

"Any progress ??" Minseo asked .

"No he doesn't even realise that I like him" jihye said and slightly smiled.

" Girl don't be sad I'm sure he will realise it soon" Jaehee said.

Jihye looked at her and scoffed " I don't think so..." she said.

"Ok well enough of the guy talks" Minseo said.

" Yeah let's stop now and go outside" jihye said and they went outside their room only to be welcomed by gyuvin, ricky and junhyeon who just came out of their room too.

"Where are you guys heading to ?" Gyuvin asked.

"Jsu look around the forest" jihye answered .

"Ok great! We were about to do that too!" Gyuvin said.

"How about we go together?" Ricky asked.

"Yeah sure...!" Jaehee said which mad all of them looked at her.

"Wut....".she said .

"Nothing..." Minseo.said as she hit Jaehee arms while wriggling her eyebrows.

As they were about to go towards the forest the teachers gathered all the students in the backyard of the hotel.

" Everyone so now we will be arranging the things for the campfire...so you all need to help us to arrange all the thing and two pair of people will go to the lake..to catch fishes and two pair of people will go to collect as many stocks as possible...so ricky and uhm Jaehee please head towards the forest to collect sticks and jihye and gyuvin go to the lake to catch fishes....get the stuffs from the hotel and go right now all the things should be ready till 6 pm." The teacher said as the students were listening attentively.

Ricky and jaehee took a bag like thing to collect and keep the sticks in it and went towards the forest.

While gyuvin and jihye took the fishing rods , buckets and bait and went towards the lake.

Gyuvin and jihye were at one corner of the lake and the other two students were at the another corner of the lake.

Gyuvin and jihye kept their bucket at the side and stood there admiring the lake.

"Wah it's so pretty" jihye said.

"I know right...!" Gyuvin said.

"So why are we here ??" Gyuvin asked.

"We have to catch fish you dumbo" jihye said .

"Oh yeah! Let's catch them first..." Gyuvin said and took his fishing rod.

Jihye kept her fishing rod and sat there.

Gyuvin opened his shoes at the side and sat beside jihye and dipped his legs in the water.

"What are you doing...?" Jihye asked.

"The water is so fresh it feels nice" gyuvin said while splashing water with his feet.

"Oh really...?" Jihye asked.

"Yeah...the water is not so deep...I can catch the fish bare hands...!" Gyuvin said and stood up.

"Wait- you're not-"

"Yes I am!" Gyuvin said and jumped in the water.

"Gyuvin! Wtf !!" Jihye said and stood up.

"Yah! It's fun!" Gyuvin said while splashing water at jihye.

"Gyuvin don't ! You bit- Ahh! " She was cut off when gyuvin pulled her inside the water.

"Yahh! It's so cold wtf!!!" Jihye said .

"It's not so cold you're just dramatic " gyuvin said and splashed water at her.

"Don't splash water at me you piece of shit-" jihye said and kicked him .

"Why did you kick me ! Just wait" gyuvin said and went towards jihye and picked her up and threw her in the water.

"Gyuvin stop!" Jihye yelled while gyuvin was laughing like a maniac.

"You bitch- !" Jihye said and splashed water at him .

And they were playing in the water trying to drown each other- YEAH . Totally forgetting the fact that they had fishes to catch xx.

On the other hand

" How am I supposed to find sticks now? " Ricky asked.

"You don't know ?" Jaehee asked

"...no I've never done that " ricky said.

"...ok wtv just pick up the dry sticks you see on the ground and put it in the bag "

"Just that much ?" He asked

"What else do we need to do ???" Jaehee said almost like crying.

"Ok fine..." Ricky said as they continued collecting the sticks.

While ricky was scanning a stick idk why Jaehee went further to look for more sticks she was admiring the forest when she didn't notice a rock ( ITS ABOUT DRIVE ITS ABOUT POWER- OK SORRY ) and she accidently tripped as her leg got twisted.

"Ahhh- ouch..." Jaehee said while holding her ankle.

Just then ricky came running to check her
"Yah wtf why are you sitting...?"
He asked

"I fucking twisted my ankle bitch..." She said while dusting her hands.

"Oh...ok let's go now" he said.

"Yeah wtv" she stood up but as she was about to walk she again fell.

"Ouch that hurts..." She yelped while holding her ankle.

" Are you fine ?" He asked.

"Do I look like I am " she said.

"Do you want me to pick you up?" He asked.

Jaehee widened her eyes and looked at him " n-no thanks I'll walk anyway..." She said and slowly stood up.

She attempted to walk but was not able to she glanced at ricky who was watching her with a bored expression plastered on his face.

Ricky let out a heavy sigh and went towards Jaehee.

"Ya- wait wtf ?!?! Put me down" Jaehee yelled as he picked her up in bridal style.

"Keep quiet will you ?" He said .

"Put me down...!" She yelled and hit him in his shoulders.

"Ok fine...!" He said and acted as if he was about to drop her.

"No no no stop fine!" Jaehee said as she closed her eyes and held tightly on his shirt.

" Just keep quiet..." Ricky said as they were returning back .

Jaehee looked at his face which looked so beautiful even from lower angle she felt her cheeks heating up so she looked away.

___________________________________________

Ch 21 !

Next chapters will be fun hehe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 1.2K 35
Its him who you like not her.
16.1K 541 28
Like the title says requests are open
95K 3.1K 45
"We'll take the highway to heaven And I can't wait to love you all alone" -NCT 127 > Zhang Hao x Sung Hanbin > Kim Jiwoong x Seok Matthew > Shen Ric...
78.4K 4.8K 35
β›₯ "Lights, camera, action, baby!" IN WHICH yujin's sister is thrown into a group chat with a bunch of random...