๐–๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐Ž๐›๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...

By -Silver-69-69

๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฒ ร— ๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ž๐‚ "๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’“... More

๐Ÿ’‹ ษชแดแด˜แดส€แด›แด€ษดแด› ษดแดแด›แด‡ ๐Ÿ’‹
๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘บ๐‘ป
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

689 63 126
By -Silver-69-69

______________
______________________________

Don't be A GHOST Reader
Vote The Chapter Before proceeding
It gives me Motivation to write more

_________________________________
_________________

KIYO

MY BLUE EYES are fixed on him , Only him. When I look at him the whole fucking world blurs before my eyes and he overtook my thoughts

How could he be so addictive like a drug?  How could he makes my heart race when We haven't know each other. 

No
No
No

He is the one Who doesn't know My existence. He is the one who could not feel my presence YET

But for me , he has already taken shelter in the small room of my heart. From the very first day I saw him He has become the Nightmare of My dreams . He has becomes the oxygen I need to survive this fucking life.

𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐎 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐉𝐈𝐑𝐎

He is the reason of my desperation. This Guy unlocked that inner demon of mine which I never thought have ever existed. 

But now it's too late , I have lost the ability to fight my obsession for him. I have lost the Inner war inside my head to him. I have already lost myself in him.

And Now I will make him mine. Not just mine , I will make him fall in love with every single broken pieces of my soul. I will make him desperate , for me , the way I am for him right now.

𝗦𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 ,
𝗛𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗼
𝗛𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗼𝗯𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗼
𝗛𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝗺𝘆 𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗼

Finally We can officially meet just like a fairytale. I have waited for this moment for the whole fucking 1 year.

I have read 100+ Romance Novel this year just to get an idea on
"Fairytale Romance"

I have found out that Generally the couple met that A wedding by a mutual friend in many novels.

So I made My Perfect Plan to meet My Mikey. I befriend Hinata Tachibana on purpose 1 month Ago just to get invited to her wedding.

And I succeeded.
Here I am

AT THE WEDDING RECEPTION OF HANAGAKIS holding a glass of red wine wearing my Short Black Dress which hugs my body and enhance my curves perfectly. My White blond hairs are flowing in air and Black High heels is making my whole look perfect.

Perfect to Make Mikey fall for me at the first sight.

All the Guests are still Coming and the Party hasn't started yet.

I finally spotted him. My mikey !!!!
He is wearing this Black tux and black tie , sleeves are rolled up to his veiny arms and His black under cut hairs are looking perfect.

He is looking so hot , I am reminding myself to breath every time or else I will surely  faint . Oh MY God how can someone look so sexy and cute at the same time???

It's Time to Start my Perfect Plan.

I am swaying my hips holding the glass of red wine as My eyes are fixed on him but His eyes are on his phone while I guess he is texting someone and all of my focus is knowing who the hell is he texting???

Perfect situation as I planned.
I go closer to Mikey while he turns around to walk towards bar.

In an instant Suddenly I tipped on my high heels and as soon as I was about to fall. Strong hands wrapped around my tiny figure preventing me from falling in the floor.

Plan successful.
Just as I planned. I will make myself tipped on my heels in front of him giving him the chance to hold me........ And he did!!!!! I'm in the arms of my love!!!!!!!!!

His black eyes fixed on me while his hands were wrapped around my waist carefully  His touch is magical!!!!! He is so close!!!!!!!! I am screaming in my head.
Breathing is overrated for me right now. All I want to stop this fucking time.

Our eyes met and We stayed like this for some seconds.

I made sure to wear a mini dress which exposed my waist and thighs. Deep neck giving him full view to my cleavage just like I wanted.

But for a reason He hasn't throw any glance at my tits. His eyes were fixed on me..

Why is he not ogling my tits??? Just when I think I can't fall for this guy anymore , he does something like this and I lost my mind again.
Fuck You Mikey!! 𝐎𝐇!! 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭.

"Are You Okay Ma'am??" His voice made me snap out of my devil thought. His touch is so safe and secure. He give me his soft smile waiting for me to say something but I am too busy staring at his serene face.

Jusy marry me please

I give him a nod at his words and then he released me from his body and I lost contact of his skin. Don't leave me Mikey!!!!

I am about to say thank you for saving me from falling. But No one saved me from falling for him tho

but he just walked past me as If  I am some stranger to him

Wait I am a stranger for him.

From all the Intel I gathered on him in the past one year , I got to know One THING about him.

Sano Manjiro never dated anyone in his life. There is No romance in his life. But now I think we have to change it cuz soon enough he would be on his knees begging me to spend my rest of the life with him.

Now I have to proceed to the next plan. Reception is not started officially yet so Bride and groom are not present. I am hina's guest so If I want Hina to introduce me to the whole toman group I have to wait about 2hrs.

But I am soo impatient for My Mikey. I spotted him at the food counter trying Some sweets.

That's my chance to Charm him.

I stood next to him and muttered

"Why don't they have dorayaki in the menu??? Wedding without dorayaki is so illegal" My voice was high enough to reach into Mikey's ears. He cock his head towards me with a keen interest.

Plan successfull!!!!😏

"Finally Someone acknowledge the importance of dorayaki" He grins at me.

He smiled !!!!!! He fucking smiled!!!! His one smile and I saw my whole future with him. Damn I am so creepy.

"Do You like Dorayakis too" He asked me first as if he is interested to talk to me.
"I live on dorayaki" I told him and smiled.

I fucking hate dorayakis , But I could eat a whole factory of Dorayakis if This will Help to make Mikey Mine.

"Same!!" His eyes sparkled as if he found his lost soulmate.

That's what I wanted. I wanted him to think I am the his lost soulmate who completes him.

"Takemichhi should have added Dorayaki in dessert too" I told him with my puppy eyes just to extend our conversation
"Are You for real???? That's what I suggested Takemichhi but he didn't listen to me" He pouted.

I know Mikey , You have suggested takemichhi about it. That's why I am trying to pretend like we are soulmates.

Mikey is studying me with his keen eyes while leaning against the counter.
Ask my name idiot!!!!! Ask it. I want him to ask my name atleast so that I pretend to ask him too.

"So What's your na-------"
Mikey got cut off when A Girl Who is looking in her mid 20s calls his name.

She is wearing a short dress too and her hairs are blond. She is holding her phone with her both hands and looking at Mikey.

"Are You The Invincible Mikey??" She asked enthusiastically as her eyes are sparking.

Can't you see bitch He is in the middle of conversation with me??? He was about to ask my fuckinggg name but You ruined our magical moment.

YOU • WILL • PAY • FOR • IT • SOON

Mikey gives her his soft smile which he has given me few min ago and says

"You got it right , I am Mikey"

I am glaring at him but his eyes are fixed with this bitch.

omg!!!!! Why God hates me so much????

"Can I have a selfie with You please???" This bitch asked with her puppy eyes.

Stop looking at My Mikey with those eyes!!!! You whore!! I will rip your eyes out and feed to dogs

"Of course" He says with a smile but I can see through his see that he is not comfortable.

Mikey is not good with Public Attention but He can't help himself. He is a famous elite racer in the country.

The girl get closer to him and raise her phone in angle to take a selfie. Slowly she put her hand on his shoulder.

Fucking bitch!!!!!!!!! Stop touching me or I will slit your throat with my nail cutter.

She took the selfie and removes her fucking hand . My mikey is just awkward with this whole situation.

Now Can she just fuck off so that I could proceeded with my plan.

Suddenly this bitch hugged my Mikey which caught him off guard too. His boys froze to death as this bitch kept clingy on his body.

"I love You Mikey!!!! I am your biggest fan!!!!!!! Please Marry me!!!!!!" She started chanting these words to him while hugging him tightly.

This Fucking bitch!!!!!!!!!!! Her Ass is inching to get killed !!!!!!! I was holding myself to not create any scene but this is too much..

She just hugged my mikey before my eyes and Fucking Proposed him????????

He is fucking Mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally take out my phone and turn on the screen.

I should control myself to type but I am raging.

ME :- Ace !! I need A girl dead by tomorrow morning. I will send to the details. Just kill her already.

*To Be Continued*

Hii guys!!!!! So finally I updated the Prologue !!!! Thought on this chapter???

Are You excited for upcoming Madness??? Kiyo is indeed crazy and creep!!!

But who is Ace?? How did she stalk mikey for one year??? How she got obessed with him when he does even know her existence ????

You will find your Answers in upcoming chapters , So stay tune

Don't be a ghost reader!!!! Do vote , Comment and follow😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 824 51
" ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ " " ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž" โžค๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐š๏ฟฝ...
26.1K 259 18
Tokyo Revengers Oneshots (Mostly smut) Requests are open
269K 11.3K 22
"๐™‚๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š!" โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โžฅ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ณ...