(DISCONTINUED) I LOVE YOU DAN...

By dreamquisite

❝Keep stealing my attention, maybe I might give it to you more than you want.❞ Nothing is more of a distract... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
DROP NOTICE

CHAPTER 7

1.4K 48 15
By dreamquisite

Having a car is indeed the most convenient when you want to travel, especially when it is late at night. Its common use and accessibility became a need for most people, and so they are extremely grateful that cars were developed.

To most, cars are an extensive help and are deemed practical because they are functional and versatile, but for some, they use cars to deal with a more personal need—a great example would be these two young adults, taking advantage of the available space for their lustful wishes.

"Don't stop," Daeun said in quite a demand, receiving another hit on her already red skin.

"You don't order me around, sweets." Jeno lowly said in her ear, picking up his pace.

Daeun was restricted from talking back, and she could just bite back the volume of her voice and only sob her face on the car seat.

Jeno groaned as he chased his high once again and pulled out, releasing a load on her back for the second time around.

Daeun was sure that he wasn't yet done with her. He already told her that before they stripped naked on the backseat.

Jeno is a monster in bed. He will make sure that he completely satisfied himself before letting go of his partner.

"Turn around," he ordered.

"But the seat..." she can only mumble between her pants.

Jeno clicked his tongue. "I'll just clean it up," he said, then made her turn to him in a rush.

He didn't waste a single minute pushing his hardening length again, making Daeun let out a loud moan as she didn't have time to breathe again.

Jeno placed her legs on his shoulders as he continued to rail her—their eyes finding each other, but not in the most innocent way.

Daeun held her tongue out, and Jeno immediately leaned in to suck it—their lips meeting again after a while.

"I'm cumming," Daeun said in a rush.

"Cum," he said.

His low, lustful tone made Daeun immediately fold and cum, with his length still jabbing inside of her—the feeling of immense pleasure and overstimulation making her cry.

"That good?" Jeno chuckled when he saw her tears. "I want you to cum more for me, though."

"No more," Daeun begged.

"Aww, no?" he smirked. "Should I leave you like this, then? Are you sure you won't stop coming for me when I'll stop now?"

He's a fucking tease, and he fucks so great. Daeun can just bite her lip and take all his thrusts while feeling another wave build up in her system.

At this time, I'm going to soak the seats with my cum. Yet Daeun can't tell him to stop. She can't even tell when they'll stop. It must've been hours now—they were releasing in each other's skin in a nonstop cycle.

Daeun is hard to please in bed. Now she swore that this guy is the one who takes her the best.

"Are you close again? You're tightening," Jeno asked while placing feather kisses on her ears.

"Wonder who's at fault?"

He hoarsely laughed. "You want a ride?"

Daeun only grinned and pushed him to sit. Jeno gripped on her waist and placed her on his lap without pulling out, then Daeun immediately fucked herself with his length.

"You're fucking good," Jeno complimented, gripping her neck. "Better seize the moment, angel. This'll be your first and last."

Daeun only ignored it and moved at a faster pace. Jeno let out a loud moan and threw his head back, letting the heat and pleasure take him.

Daeun felt proud. Well, she knew how to tame a man anyway.

"You don't scare me, Jeno-ya," she whispered in his ear. "You'll have me again."

Jeno only gripped her waist and met her move—thrusting hard, making her yell.

You'll regret it. Jeno thought.

They both drastically changed. Now what's left between them are the mafia and cruising lust.

̶̶̶̶  «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶  i love you dangerously  ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶̶̶̶

"Where have you been?" Wonbin asked when he saw the older girl entering the room.

"Why are you in my room?" Daeun asked back.

"I asked first, then let me ask again. Why do you look like you stayed up the whole night?"

Because I am. Daeun only rolled her eyes and dragged her feet to her walk-in closet, placing the paper bag down containing her ripped new dress.

Yes, ripped. Have I mentioned that the great Andreas of Orion ripped her dress?

"Hello?" Wonbin stood at the door.

Daeun groaned and looked at him. "What do you want?"

"Dad just asked me to look for you since nobody had seen you through the night. Did you stay out?"

"Duh?"

"Just to confirm," he shrugged. "So who were you with?"

"Can you just go out? I'm going to take a shower." She passed by him directly to her bathroom.

"Did you pass out drunk, or?"

Feeling so irritated, Daeun faced him just to see him teasingly wiggling his eyebrows.

"Or what?"

"Do you have a fuck buddy?"

"Whatever," she huffed and went inside the bathroom.

"Seriously? At this age!"

"You better run before I smack you with a shower head, kid!" she yelled, her voice echoing.

Wonbin only laughed, deciding that it's enough to annoy her today, and went out of her room.

He tuts when he remembers something. "Both her and Jeno-hyung call me a kid. They're just boring adults," he mumbled. "Oh well, I'll just train harder to surpass—oh? Bro, sir!"

Jeno reacted almost immediately and saw the younger man smiling and waving at him.

Wonbin chuckled. "You instantly knew it was me."

"You're the only one who calls me that."

"Right. Oh, what's that?" he pointed at the paper bag the older man was holding.

"Ah, nothing." Jeno glanced at the door next to them and just decided to leave. "I'll be in my room if you need anything."

"Aye, bro, sir!"

Jeno only walked into his own room and placed the paper bag under his bedside table.

Exhaustion lingered in his system while waiting for his car to be cleaned up.

After a few minutes, Jeno decided to take a hot shower and just sleep for the whole day. He just hopes that they won't be going on a mission anytime now.

On the way to his bathroom, his eyes landed on the paper bag, and he immediately remembered the night he had.

It was one of those wildest nights that surely fills his head, and thinking about it will just trigger another wave of need during his so-called break time.

Jeno decided not to wash the piece of clothing and just hand it back to her when he'll have the chance.

It was her handkerchief—long enough for Jeno to make it a blindfold and have her clamber and wet under him.

It would surely smell like sex. That thought won over him, and he decided to tease her for it.

 I thought you'll keep her away, Andreas, bro, sir?

Anw, it's been awhile since I checked up on you! How are you holding up?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 13.1K 42
❝Remember when we first met? You said, light my cigarette❞ ▂ ❗ viewer discretion is advised includes: explicit words, violence, and sexual content CO...
623K 21.5K 45
❝ They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you❞ ▂ ❗️ viewer discretion is advised includes explicit words, violence and str...
72.1K 4K 48
❝You're getting bolder, I like that.❞ What happens if two dominants of different secondary genders meet? Sure, alphas are "more", but an omega who i...
471K 15.1K 53
"You don't want to do this, I'll ruin you." "Maybe I want to be ruined." What will happen when Mirae finds out her friends are all in a gang and she'...