Spotlight || Beyonce

Da abewlos

In everyone's eyes she perfect. She has no flaws, every girl wants her life. But behind closed door her life... Altro

1. (1999)
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
(Chapter 11) Fun Day!
(Chapter 12) The Past
(Chapter 13) Hospital Food
(Chapter 14) Work It Out
(Chapter 15) I'm so Confused
(Chapter 16) Healthy Shit
(Chapter 17) Family {Part 1}
(Chapter 18) Family {Part 2}
(Chapter 19) Hormones
(Chapter 20) Ultrasound
(Chapter 21) Baby Names
(Chapter 22) Early
(Chapter 23) New House
(Chapter 24) Lost
Characters Info(25)
(Chapter 26) Lost Time
(Chapter 27) Family Time {Part 1}
(Chapter 28) Family Time {Part 2}
(Chapter 29)Back To Work
(Chapter 31) Betrayal
(Chapter 32) Road Trip
33.
34.
35/Epilogue
Everything Is Love

(Chapter 10) Sick Day✔️

2.4K 126 20
Da abewlos

And please excuse the spelling and grammar mistakes. I haven't edited it yet.

Vote, Comment & Share please!

Thank, Abewlos.🐝

______________________

Chapter 10|| Sick Day
Beyonce POV:

I woke up the next morning with Jay basically sleeping under me. I tried to get up but he wouldn't let me.

"Jay get up!" I yelled. Nothing happened. I started messing with his face.

"Bey stop." he said pulling me closer.

"Jay I have to pee." I said.

"Fine." he muttered letting go.

Once I went to the bathroom I walked downstairs and turned on the tv.

Jay Z has just released his new single featuring Beyonce! More news on that when we get back from commercial break.

Damn I thought he was kidding.

Oh well.

"I thought you just needed to use the bathroom." Jay said coming down the stairs with no shirt on and a blanket, he looked sick. Like he was losing his color.

"I did go. I just wanted to come down here and watch tv." I told him.

He came and sat right beside, he put his head on my lap.

"Jay babe are you alright. You don't look very good." I said rubbing his head.

"I'm fine" he said. I knew he was lying.

"If you say so."

After about 30 minutes of watching tv Jay was asleep. I went up stairs quietly and grabbed both mine and his phone.

When I came back down Jay was sitting up.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Where did you go?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"To get our phones. Calm down." I said sitting back where I was. He then put his head back on my lap.

He must be really sick. I got his phone from beside me and looked for his mom's number, once I found it I clicked on it.

"Hello." Ms. Gloria said.

"Hey Ms. Gloria." I said into the phone.

"Beyonce?" She said sounding like a question.

"Yes, it's me."

"I haven't heard from you in a while".

"Yeah I took a break." I said "But that's not what I called you for, I think Shawn is sick but he won't admit to it. Is there anything I can do to you make him feel better?"

"I'll just come over." she said quickly.

"Are you sure? I wouldn't want to bother you."

"Beyonce don't be crazy, your not. I'll be over in 15 minutes." she said hanging up.

15 minutes later I heard someone come in.

"Beyonce!" Ms. Gloria yelled.

"I'm in the living room!" I yelled back.

She came in with a big pot In her hands.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Soup." she said smiling at Shawn. "I'll put this on the stove."

she walked into the kitchen.

"Thanks for coming over. He's been practically laying under me since we woke up this morning." I told her.

"He just want to be a baby." she said smiling. I looked down at him and smiled, he was adorable. "I heard the little song tall released last night."

"That was all his doing. He wanted to release it as fast as possible." I said laughing. I rubbed his head. I felt him move under my hand.

"Babygirl?" He said.

"Yeah?"

"What's that smell? It smells good. I know for a fact you can't cook so who did?" He said. Even when he's sick be annoying.

"Hey! I can cooked somethings." I told him defensively.

"If you say so." He said stirring in my lap.

"It's your mom's." I said.

"She's here?" he asked.

"Yeah she over there on the couch." I pointed.

He turned his head and looked at her.

"Hey mama." he said

"Honey you need to rest." she told him.

"If you say so."

I was about to get up when he grabbed my waist.

"Where are you going?" He questioned.

"Jay baby why do you always think I'm leaving you? I'm just going to get you another cover and pillow." I told him.

"I don't need one. I want you to stay."

"Jay I'm just getting you a cover and pillow ."

"Fine." He said pouting.

I walked upstairs to his room to get some covers, I also got him a shirt just incase.

When I walked back down Jay was watching TRL. They were talking about our new song.

"Jay you should be resting." I said standing in front of him.

"Did you hear that?" He said smiling.

"No what?" I said while putting the blanket over both of us.

"Bonnie and Clyde is number 1 on the charts." Jay said smiling.

"That's great! What is our next step?" I asked.

"Interviews and a few performances."

"Okay, we can talk about the rest when you feel better. You need some rest." I said about to move to the other couch.

"Beyonce!" He yelled slightly.

"What?" I said standing.

"Lay by me please." he said patting the spot beside him.

"Shawn leave that girl alone!" Mrs.Gloria yelled.

He put his head under the cover and screamed like a 5 year old.

He can be such a cry baby.

Mrs. Gloria pulled the cover and smacked him in the head. It took every fiber of my being not to bust out laughing.

I went to the kitchen to get him some soup and went to feed Shawn since he was acting up.

"Shawn if you don't eat this damn soup." I said getting mad.

"Are you going to lay with me?" He asked.

"Yes! Now eat." I told him.

After a few hours Mama G left and I fell asleep. I woke up when I heard the door open.

"Bey?" Trey yelled.

"What?" I said a little annoyed. He's been gone for days and now he comes home.

When he walked in the living room he seen Jay laying on me.

"What's going on?" He said.

"Nothing. why?"

"I heard you released a song with him." he said.

"Yep."

"That's some bullshit!" He yelled.

"Why are you yelling? Shawn's trying to sleep." I said calmly getting.

I led him to the kitchen.

"What's going on with us bey? Everything was alright until we came here." he said

"No everything was alright until you cheated." I said while washing the dishes.

"I didn't-"

"Don't lie Trey! I seen the text message." I told him. "I even called you and some whore answered the phone!"

He had a poker face. Nothing came out of his month, so I walked back into the living room with Jay. He was still sleep.

I covered him back up with the blanket and walked up stairs to Trey and I's room.

I laid down and closed my eyes. I was laying there for about 2 minutes when I heard the door open.

"Bey can we talk?" Trey asked.

"It's over." I told him

"What's over?"

"Us. I don't want to do this anymore." I said

"Bey please we can talk this out." he said.

"I don't think we can. Just a break, I think we need time from each other." I got up and walked over to him. "We need this."

"Are we going to see other people?" He said looking down.

"You've already been seeing other people, I don't think it matters now. Pack your stuff and leave the key on your way out." I said walking back to my bed and laying down.

I fell asleep for what seemed like forever. When I finally opened my eyes I felt something on my neck. When I turned around it was Jay big headed ass.

When did he get in my bed?

"Jay." I said while shaking him.

"What?" He said.

"Why are you in my bed?" I asked.

"I thought you needed some comfort." he said. I new he was talking about Trey.

I got my self up and put my back against the headboard. I looked outside, it was dark.

"Hey get my phone over there on the stand." I told him. He grabbed it and handed me it. I looked at the time and it said 2:38 a.m. "How long was I sleep?"

"For a few hours." he said getting up on his elbows. He looked a lot better than yesterday.

"Oh wow. You look a lot better." I said changing the subject.

"Yeah thanks for helping me. No women has ever taken care of me like that other than my mom." he said.

"I just wanted you to get better." I said yawning.

"You should go back to sleep, it's really late." he said laying back down.

"Okay I guess. Night." I said before I dozed off.

*Week later*

It's been a few days since I've
heard from Trey. He's probably sleeping around with some slut.

Anyways Jay and I are headed to do a interview for TRL. This will probably be out first and last interview ever together, I don't want the media being nosy.

"Beyonce lets go!" Jay yelled.

"Hold on my make up is almost done." I yelled back.

After 10 minutes we headed out the door to TRL Studios.

We also had to perform after, that's the only thing I'm excited about.

<>

"That was a great first appearance!" Jay said excitedly.

We just got done with TRL and we are now headed to start on the video.

Once we got to the video shooting site we went straight to wardrobe.

We shot our individual scenes first. I had on a bikini, they said I was going to be in a empty pool. That kind of confused me a bit but they ended up explaining more.

Jay POV

I just got finished with my individual scenes when bey came out. She had on a white robe at first and since it only to 30 minutes for me to get dressed I decided to go see what bey was shooting. The crew walked to the back of this motel and started settling by the empty pool.

Why the hell they got a empty pool? Ghetto as hell.

I seen Bey take off her robe. She was so sexy in the brown bikini that she was wearing. I could have taken her right there in front of everyone.

She caught me staring and winked at me. I felt my self start to rise so I took that as a cue to leave and get dressed for our scenes together.

Once I was dressed I walked out to find Bey. She was walking back in to get dressed. I followed her into the dressing room and closed the door.

"Damn Jay you scared me!" She yelled slightly.

"You look... Wow." I said trying to find my words.

"Thanks but I need to change." she said.

"Okay." I said still looking at her.

"That means you need to go." she said laughing.

"I've seen you naked."

"Okay." she said. "Just control yourself."

She took of her bikini piece by piece. I didn't even notice I was so close to her.

I wrapped by arms around her while she was facing the wall.

I squeezed her breast with both hands before moving my hands down her stomach. I got to her area and started rubbing slowly.

"Fuck." I heard her moan. I sucked on her neck until she turned around.

She smashed her lips on to mine. I picked her up which caused her to wrap he legs around me.

I pushed us against the wall and kissed her harder.

I walked to the door to make sure it's locked. I pulled down my pants and boxers and started kissing her again.

She wrapped her hands around my manhood and started stroking up and down it.

"Damn Bey." I said tilting my head back. I felt her stop for a minute then I felt her mouth on my dick.

"Cum for me baby." was all she had to say before a released in her mouth.

She swallowed without even hesitating. I pulled her up and started thrusting in and out of her.

All could hear was moaning and groaning.

"Faster!" Bey yelled with her eyes closed.

"Open your eyes for me baby." I said almost climaxing.

"Oh god Jay!" She yelled.

"Hold on baby I'm almost there." I said

We both ended up climaxing at the same time.

"You know we have a video we're supposed to be shooting." bey said laughing.

"We're the stars they can wait." I said breathing hard.

After the video shoot we went to get some food then headed home.

----------------------------------

And please excuse the spelling and grammar mistakes. I haven't edited it yet.

Tell me what you think?

Thank, abewlos.

Thanks for reading my book! Please vote, comment and share!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

84.5K 2.2K 44
* This is my first book so don't judge.* Try having the perfect family, perfect life , perfect boyfriend , perfect friends ,but all that changed all...
4.7K 43 25
"Growing up around fairytales, Disney princesses and teen films, we are raised to believe that happy endings are always in store for us. But more oft...
873 113 41
I'M WARNING YOU NOW I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 10 IT IS CRINGY AND BADLY WRITTEN AND THE STORY LINE IS CHAOTIC 18 year old Ivy just wants to get sc...
5.8K 103 27
Helloooo. I'm Ashanti, and this isn't one of those cliche boring ass stories.. This is about me and how I live my life. You may be saying "Well why t...