A Story That Can't Be Forgott...

De deathiseminent

A starving artist finds her way into finding the Reapers that soon become her friends. Bad relationships and... Mais

How it Began
Your Hell With Grell
The Pain That Will Be Caused By William T. Spears
Training With Ronald
Ah, The Saturday That Has Come
Training with Mr. Sutcliff and Mr. Spears
Your Journey With The Red Head
The Things You'll Have to Explain to Spears
Paperwork..., Oh God
Your Date With Mr. Knox
The New Chapter Of Your Life! (William)
The Hell Turn to Heaven (Grell)
A Surprise to the End? (Ronald)
Heaven is Brighter Than What it Seems (Grell)
William, Oh William. You Changed! (William)
The Special Day (Ronald)
You Heart breaker Part One (Grell)
You Heart breaker Part Two (Grell)
You Heart breaker Part Three (Grell)
You Heart Breaker Part Four (Grell)
You Heartbreaker Part Five (Grell)
Confessions (William)
What Are We? (William)

Easter With the Reapers (General)

240 3 1
De deathiseminent

It was Easter Sunday.

The first lonely one since mom was going to Florida and I will not speak to dad. The house was nicely decorated with little painted eggs on the counter, banners with Easter eggs and chicks and bunnies everywhere, it was practically Hallmark and a Macy's window combined.

I started making my little Easter breakfast which used to be eaten with family that consisted of Eggs, eggs, and eggs.

And bacon.

You can never forget bacon.

I always ate the Easter eggs that weren't plastic, and I made some scrambled eggs with toast and some bacon on the side. Sometimes the family would have, "Lumberjack's breakfast," which was scrambled eggs, bacon, cheese and bread. It was delicious and it always tasted good in a biscuit if you could make them right.

But I decided to go with the classic, "Plain Eggs and Bacon," breakfast.

I sat in my stool chair at my mini bar-table-counter-thing in my bunny onesie and my bunny ears while I had my eggy breakfast and a Peep for my mini dessert.

I didn't like Peeps, but it was a tradition I had to keep, even if I was alone. I ate my stale bunny Peep after I finished my breakfast when I heard a knock at my door.

I put my plate in the dish washer as I opened the door, seeing Grell, Ronald, William and some old dude at my door. If I had my plate right there, I would have dropped it as I saw that they were all there.

"Hey, ____! Great to see you're festive for the day! May we celebrate with you?" Ronald said as he grabbed my 'paw,' and kissed it while winking.
"I think you have the wrong house! HAPPY EASTER!" I said as I tried to slam the door when Grell smacked his hand on the door to keep it open.
"Oh YES I have the right house!~ You look so adorable sweetie, well let's get inside!" Grell exclaimed as he let himself in as the rest let themselves in also.
"Happy Easter, ____. Nice onesie," William said as he tried not to laugh while pushing up his glasses. Thank god I slept in my makeup and I fixed it this morning, because if I'm going to be in a onesie, I better look good in it.
"Happy Easter, reaper girl. It is night to meet you," The old man said as he chewed a dog bone.
"Ah yeah, this is the Undertaker. He takes care of the dead people, and maintains the records too," Ronald said as he looked at the Easter eggs I painted for myself for recreational purposes.
"Nice to meet you, Undertaker. I am ____. I heard you are a legend. I'm sorry you're meeting me in this, but it is an honor to meet you," I said as formally as possible.
"Hehe~ Stop being so formal! It is Easter! Now where are the eggs we have to find!? I want to hunt today!" The Undertaker said as he searched around my apartment, looking everywhere for eggs.
"Uh-" I said, trying to warn him that there aren't any eggs around, but Ronald just insisted that I wait it out.
"So~ Did you paint these eggs yourself?" Grell said as he looked at them. Some were supposed to look like the Reapers but they were never supposed to know about it.
"Yeah..., I painted them yesterday for fun. It is noth-" I said as I got interrupted by this:
"OOOHHH! THAT IS SO ADORABLE! OH LOOK AT IT WILL! IT IS YOU! AND THERE IS RONALD, ALAN, ERIC, AND ME! It is a shame that Alan and Eric couldn't be here, but look at them!~ They're so adorable!~ Mine is so cute!~ Oh, ___!" Grell exclaimed extremely loud as he hugged me and did a Tamaki Suoh daddy hug and spun me around like a hula hoop.

Everyone was in awe with the house. They all enjoyed the eggs and the lights and everything I did. But now I don't know how to make them leave. Or how I can get in my room to get out of this onesie.

"Why don't we play a game? We could either take her eggs she painted and hide them and try to find them, or we could play something else. Ooh~ Like charades, or pictionary! Or monopoly or-" Grell said as he was hedge clipped by William.
"We should do what, ____, wants to do. So what do you want to do as an activity for Easter?" William said as he cleaned his clippers.
"I really don't know. I never really played games at Easter with the adults. Only with the kids when I was a kid myself. To be honest, my family and I would just eat and talk about our lives and share stories. Lame, I know. It is better when you really know the people you're celebrating with," I said, sighing because I had no clue what to do.
"Well! We know each other really well! Why don't we share our reaper stories, and ____ dear, we could share your first experience with reaping a soul! Without your own scythe!" Grell said as he jumped on the couch and got himself snug next to William after being partially flung off the couch when clipped for the same reason.
"Yeah! That's be great!" Ronald said as he sat in my chair I usually sat in, with his legs on the coffee table.
"That seems fine if, _____ is fine with it," William said as he looked at me with a plea of help. He didn't want to do this.
"Well, you can share your stories if you want, but honestly, I really don't care," I said as I tried to push William out of the conversation on purpose. He's a wallflower with these things. It was obvious.

"I think everyone should share a story," the Undertaker said, looking at William with a cheesy glance. He could tell I was trying to push William out of this, because I'm pretty sure I'd be hated by him afterwards if I didn't do so.

I also didn't want to share stories.

It is awkward sharing it with them. They aren't my family.

They are just people I work with. I didn't even know the Undertaker until the moment he came inside.

"If that is what we have to do, then fine. We shall all share at least one story. But nothing more if the person doesn't want to," William said, giving the Undertaker a cold glare while pushing up his glasses, making sure glare covered up his hatred of his notion so he wouldn't be noticed.
"Oh goodie!~ I cannot wait to share my story. Who shall go first?" Grell exclaimed as he was practically begging for himself to go first.
"All in favor of Grell going first?" Ronald said as he raised his hand. Everyone followed the action and Grell went first.

"Ah yes! This story is an interesting one. A story of my youth as a Reaper. I am still pretty young, but I was practically a fetus in this story!" Grell exclaimed as no one except myself got his lingo of 'fetus.' Everyone else just looked disgusted and confused. Not a good hook for a story. "I was very young, and just starting out in training to become a certified Reaper. It was about a month into the training when we were learning about situations when it was ok to let the person live in a reaping. I was sitting in the back of the classroom, bored to tears, when I looked out the window. I saw a little girl-obviously not supposed to be on school grounds, - playing in the grass. She was very beautiful. Long, ____ hair, green eyes that shined like emeralds and a little cutesy dress that was adorable. She sat on the ground and played with the little daisies, ripping off the petals and laughing out loud when she met my eyes. She looked at me and waved, I gave a little wave back and her face was redder than a rose," Grell said in his speech.

It reminded me of a memory not too long ago.

While in my train of thought of memories just like that, Grell interrupted and sighed,

"She was adorable. She really was. While I was gazing at her beauty and innocence, she would spin around with daisies in her hair, and she would spin until she fell onto the ground, laughing and trying to regain herself to do it all again. She was laughing, crying, and being so happy over blades of grass and a few daisies, and I couldn't stop staring. She was just so beautiful in that little frilly sundress and her little straw hat with the string. I miss her sometimes. Whenever I'm sad, I always think of that little girl and how happy she was. I want a daughter like that one day. I'll hold her and protect her whenever she is sad, so then she can be happy, just like that day. And no one would take her happiness away from her. My story was about the first time I fell in love. Since I fell in love with that beautiful girl that day," Grell finished. I had something quite similar to that.

I had to figure this out if it was my story or not.

I needed to know.

"I have a story I'd like to tell," I said more confidently than usual.

Everyone looked at me, and nodded.

"Well, this is a story before any of you knew me. A really long time ago. So, I was a very little girl, about six or seven when I found this beautiful building. It was very tall and very serious, but it also brought a happiness to me that I had never felt before. No one really knew about the place. My parents didn't even know, and they never knew about it. Anyways, one day when I was home alone when my mom was at work, I decided to go out on a beautiful Saturday and look around. I walked around the town and looked at everything as adults gave glances and children played with each other. I was always a loner, and didn't have many friends, so I'd often do this. I started running really fast down the street like if someone was chasing me. It was a game I'd used to play with myself when I was bored, when I took a quick turn and found the beautiful place that no one knew about. It was guarded by black gates but no one walked in and out of the place, so I thought that it was abandoned. I decided to go on an adventure and go through the gates. The gates were extremely thin, so I squished myself through and ran into the garden. It felt like I ran through miles until I found the place I liked. I loved it. The grass was the most beautiful green, with daisies and daffodils and everything around felt like a dream as it was perfect and pristine. I spun around and talked to myself, pretending to have friends around me and being happy. I was really sad actually, and I was always alone. I never understood why, but I was. Anyways, I didn't have that great of vision, but I only saw crimson, blonde and black. I saw those colors and I saw crimson wave, so I waved back. I was happy to see someone there but I was confused as to why it was so quiet with so many people there. I decided to just ignore it and play in the grass. Butterflies were all around me and landed on my shoulders and I was tickled by their wings. I played with the butterflies and stayed until the sun set down, and I ran home. I remember this clearly because of how beautiful everything was. I mentioned this story because I think I have known all of you my whole life, just as you are getting to know me now. It may have been just a memory, but Grell, ours seems pretty similar," I said, finishing my rant.

They all stared, confused. William coughed, merely walking out with a wave of his hand.

Ronald was confused, and followed. Grell and The Undertaker also followed, questioning William's logic and said good bye.

I sat down with confusion as I had a carrot stick in my mouth.

I had grabbed it before talking about my story.

I crunched on it and a tear had fallen onto my face as the crunch echoed into my head.

I was confused and sad they left so suddenly.

I will never understand Reapers. I truly won't.

Well..., happy Easter to me. I guess.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

26.5K 311 34
This is my first story, so sorry if it's not very good! Also, I do not own any pictures, videos, or characters except my OC. Hope you enjoy! (By I do...
76.9K 3.4K 25
After Willow died of a tragic accident, something amazing happened to her. She woke up, breathing and her heart beating, in an unknown place by herse...
129K 4K 27
I turned the letter over in my hand, I hadn't seen my dear sister, Cecilia, since the fire, the doctors weren't sure she'd make it and she'd spent th...
38.8K 2K 20
Reapers that have resigned are then Deserters, having all their duties as a Reaper terminated. Willow decided it was the only way to be with Sebastia...