Love Quadrilateral~ // zb1

By lulu_zrose

Love quadrilateral - zb1 series BOOK I -main leads as Shen Ricky and kim gyuvin More

Character Introduction~
Sideline Character~
Prolouge~
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
021
022
Very very important noteโ€ผ๏ธ
023
024
025
026
027
028

020

51 2 0
By lulu_zrose

' Winter camp '

All the students were sitting in their classroom and gossiping .

Junhyeon and gyuvin were busy playing video games.

Jihye and Minseo were gossiping .

Jaehee was busy studying.

And ricky was busy listening to some music.

When their teacher entered the class.

"Good morning sir!!" The students yelled.

"Good morning students" the teacher said.

"And yes I have a good news for y'all " the teacher said.

The students started gossiping among themselves.

" Class please stay quiet! So as I was saying the news is that you all know this will be your last time in this school so the school has organized a winter camp for you all " the teacher and hearing about the camp the students started yelling in happiness and started gossiping again.

"So let me tell you about it we will be having this camp  in the not so dense forest...and we will go there next week so keep all your things ready we will be staying there for 3 days and 2 nights " the teacher said.

"Yes sir !!" The students responded.

"Ok so let's now continue with our syllabus enough of the discussion" the teacher said started teaching.

After almost 2 fucking hour their half of the classes had finished as they were all sitting in the cafeteria and discussing about the camp.

"It will be so fun right ?!?" Gyuvin said in excitement .

"True! I can even believe that our school has prepared a camp FOR US ?!?!" junhyeon said.

"Actually I'm surprised too" Jaehee said.

"Guys we still have a week why are you all so hyper" jihye said.

"Because it is exciting you lazy ass!" Minseo said .

"Well whatever I hope the camp will be nice" ricky said.

"True but whatever...we will be together!" Gyuvin said.

"Yes of course " junhyeon.

.
.
.
.
.

1 week later

It was finally the day when they were all about to go camping.

Currently the time is 7 in the morning and almost every student is in the school campus with the luggage.

"Damn! Where is Jaehee??? How TF can she be late even today" gyuvin said.

"I'm trying to call her but ain't picking up" jihye said.

"Guys can you all shut up please I'm still sleepy " Minseo said and let out a yawn.

"Bitch where TF are you?!?!" Jihye said to Jaehee through call .

" I am coming you bitch stop shouting" Jaehee replied back .

"We will be heading out soon bro come fast where are you?!?" Jihye asked.

"I'm in the car I'll reach in 10 min" Jaehee said.

"Ok fine please hurry up!" Jihye said and cut the call.

Just then ricky arrived with more than 2 suitcases.

" Are you perhaps going to stay forever?" Junhyeon asked ricky.

"No bro it's just some necessary items..." Ricky replied.

"Surprised to see you have more suitcase than any girl here " gyuvin said .

"Ok please shut up" ricky said and sarcastically smiled.

"Oh! Uhm jihye can I talk to you once" gyuvin said to her .

"Oh um yeah sure...!" Jihye said.

"Not here..." Gyuvin said went near the garage with jihye.

"So...what?" Jihye asked.

"Oh uhm you know actually..! I'll confess to Jaehee in the camp..!! " Gyuvin said .

"Confess Jaehee...oh ? Jihye asked as her heart broke but still thanked herself that it was not evident on her face.

"Yeah! I've finally decided to confess" gyuvin said and jumped.

"Oh we good luck then...let's  get going then they might be wondering why it's taking too long..." Jihye said and smiled at him a broken one....as she turned around her smile disappeared as she looked at the ground...thinking that her crush is finally confessing to his crush...her bestfriend...well else can she do?

She tried to smile but she was not able to she mentally slapped herself and smiled a forced one...and went back to her friends so that no one would notice her sad face.

But well she was wrong because someone had already noticed it...

"Jihye are you fine ?" Ricky asked and held her hands

"Yeah I'm totally fine ! In fact excited...!" She said.

"I've  said you if you have something in your mind you can tell me I'll gladly listen..."ricky said and softly patted her hands.

"I'm fine..." Jihye said it's true that ricky was a very great friend of her only a great friend .... She felt safe with him...

Actually, she thought this is what is feels like having an... elder brother... .

"Sorry guys I'm late!" Jaehee said as she came running towards them .

"Jaehee you're finally here!" Gyuvin yelled and rushed towards her.

"I thought we had to leave you.." Minseo said .

"No guys I'm here so chill..." Jaehee said .

"Okay students now please get in the bus ! We will be going now" the teacher .

"Minseo! Capture the last seat of the bus!" Junhyeon yelled.

"I know!" Minseo said as she immediately climbed the bus even if it was crowded .

She ran and threw her suitcase on the last seat capturing it .

"Minseo will you move your suitcase" a girl said.

"Fuck off...I've already saved this seat" Minseo said as the girl rolled her eyes and went somewhere else.

As she saw her friends climbed the bus she removed her suitcase from the seat .

As they sat side by side.
Sitting order left to right —>

Minseo->jihye -> ricky -> junhyeon-> gyuvin -> Jaehee.

After sitting in their seats the bus finally started .

All the students in the bus where so loud and excited as they were getting very annoyed.

So they decided to do their own thing.

Jaehee was busy reading a book.

"What are you reading ?" Gyuvin asked.

"Oh this? Well it's a new book I bought you know it's so nice!" Jaehee said.

"Really? What is it about??" Gyuvin asked.

"Well this is a thrill romance book about 8  highschool students who get into a zombie apocalypse and they have to basically focus on their survival and also their partners ya know...!" Jaehee said she hugged the book. ( Spoilers hehe )

"Well that sounds interesting" gyuvin said.

"It is!" Jaehee said as she focussed back on her reading .

"Yah gyuvin let's play!" Junhyeon said .

"Oh hell yeah!" Gyuvin said as they started playing their multiplayer game.

On the other hand Minseo had her earphone on she was listening to something as she was consecutively smiling.

"Yah why are you smiling?" Jihye asked.

"Oh it's nothing just on call with taerae" she said.

"Damn couples.." jihye said as she yawned and decided to sleep  .

Ricky was listening to some music when he felt weight on his shoulder he looked at his side and saw jihye sleeping peacefully .

He looked at her face and smiled and patted her head to let her sleep.

Well it was honestly a tiring 3 hours bus ride...

____________________________________________

Ch 20!!!

Well let me tell yall that the drama is coming up! Hehe

And also! I hope you read the spoiler hehe.

<</333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 541 28
Like the title says requests are open
17.1K 771 25
"i guess i was just meant to be wired to you" zerobaseone's park gunwook streamer au, enemies to lovers, slow burn ft. zb1 members, kepler members, o...
22.2K 791 19
โ gyu7ins this boy giving me feels and shit it pisses me off 05wook whipped. โž - 8 mess & 1 new kid added to their gc. ...
8.1K 1.1K 28
โ†ณ โ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐˜๐˜‚๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ โž โ˜… ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€ // ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฎ๐˜‚ โ˜… ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ : ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ.๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ.๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ โ˜… ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ :...