Love Quadrilateral~ // zb1

Від lulu_zrose

Love quadrilateral - zb1 series BOOK I -main leads as Shen Ricky and kim gyuvin Більше

Character Introduction~
Sideline Character~
Prolouge~
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
019
020
021
022
Very very important note‼️
023
024
025
026
027
028

018

63 3 0
Від lulu_zrose

' Bracelet '

It has been more than five months since ricky had joined thier highschool and they all had got along so well in no time.

It was around 4:30 pm when all the 6 friends were hanging out at the mall.

"Wtf I said y'all to arrive before 4 and you guys are reaching now ?!" Gyuvin yelled sulkily.

"Shut up gyuvin we've got work to do unlike you" Minseo said.

" Well whatever you guys are still late" gyuvin said .

"Ok please stop arguing and gyuvin it's not so late so shut up " jihye deadpanned them.

"Jihye you too?!" Gyuvin yelled in disappointment.

"Please can yall shut up or I'm leaving" Jaehee said and stopped up from the bench she was sitting on.

"No no no wait I'm sorry " gyuvin said and stopped her.

" Ok it's not so late let's go to the arcade ! " Junhyeon said and rushed away while the others followed him.

"Ok guys let's go bowling first" gyuvin said.

As they saw their name displayed on the screen one by one they sat down on the bench and saw gyuvin thrown the ball .
And he shot all the 10 pins .

He jumped and looked at Jaehee " how was that ? Was I good Jaehee ?" He asked.

"Yeah that was good I don't know how I'll throw " Jaehee said and took the ball.

"Wait let me help you?" Gyuvin said guided Jaehee how to throw the ball .

After Jaehee shot the ball it hit 7 pins.

"That was not bad ! Good job" gyuvin said and high fived Jaehee.

While jihye just sat on the bench and ws seeing them with a sad small smile .

Ricky noticed it and sat beside jihye " jihye are you fine ?" He asked.

" of course I am do I look like I'm not " jihye said and let out a small laugh.

"Yes you do " ricky said.

" No I'm totally fine trust me " jihye said and smiled .

"Fine but if you're ever bothered then do tell me ok ?" Ricky said.

" I will " jihye said and nodded.

"Jihye it's your turn !" Minseo yelled.

"Yeah I'm coming !" Jihye yelled and went away.

Ricky smiled at her and shoved his hand in his pocket looking for something , he looked at the packet in his pocket and smiled.

The bowling session had finally finished and the winner was gyuvin with the most points.

"Guys let play some more games I'm going to the car section gyuvin, ricky wanna tag along ?" Junhyeon said .

" Yeah let's go " gyuvin said and wrapped his arm on junhyeon's shoulder.

" Nah I'm good" ricky said.

" Ok then let's go junhyeon " gyuvin yelled and ran away with junhyeon .

"What are we supposed to do ? Oh Jaehee let's play table hockey !"  Minseo said and dragged Jaehee with her.

"So you'll also go now ?" Ricky asked jihye looking down at her .

"Me ? No I'll just look around " jihye said.

"Oh I'll tag along then " ricky said .

"Sure " she replied back .

They were just roaming around when jihye few claw machines and went towards them.

"It's been so long since I used claw machine " jihye said while observing the claw machine.

"Why don't you give it a try ?" Ricky said.

"Should I ? It's been so long " she said.

"Yeah I'm sure you'll do it " he said .

"Fine then " jihye said and rolled up her sleeves and inserted the coin .

She held onto controller and moved it forwards.

" What are you aiming for ?" He asked.

" Idk ? I'll just get that cat plush " she said.

Jihye pressed the button and the claw almost  pick it up but it dropped half ways.

" This is so annoying " she said and inserted another coin .

She tried again and again but she failed.
She stomped her feet on the ground feeling annoyed .

"I ain't playing it" jihye sulkily said .

"Wait let me help you " ricky said and quickly inserted the coin and stood behind jihye his hands brushed with her and he held her hand which was on the claw .

He gripped his hand on the claw I mean her hand and guided jihye his face lowered to get a better view of the claw machine .

His face was near jihye's ear , she could feel his breath on her ears , her face became red but she stood still letting ricky do whatever he was doing.

Ricky's touch sent tingling feeling on her arm.

Ricky moved her hand and quickly gripped on the cat plush and they succeeded.

Ricky quickly moved aside and took the cat plush and handed it to her.

" Take yours " ricky said.

"Oh t-thank you " jihye said and took the plushy still feeling her face burning.

"Let's go now " ricky said and took her hand and pulled her with him outside the arcade and went towards the balcony.

" The view from here is pretty right ?" Ricky said.

" Yeah it is " jihye said and looked at the sunset in front .

"But my one is prettier " ricky said while looking at jihye .

"What?" Jihye said and looked at him , ricky immediately looked front .

"Oh nothing it's just that it's very pretty " he said .

Jihye just hummed at stood there with a smile obvious on her face.

Ricky took out the packet from his pocket and looked at jihye " can you give me your hand ?" He said.

" Oh why ?" Jihye asked.

"Just once " ricky said.

"Ohk sure " jihye said and gave him her hand and she saw ricky taking out something from the packet it was a very pretty bracelet .

Ricky held her hand out on the bracelet.

"There it's for you " ricky said.

Jihye just looked at the bracelet and then to ricky .

"For me ? You're not joking ?" Jihye said seriously .

"Do I look like I am ? Obviously I'm not " ricky said and chuckled .

"But...why ?" Jihye asked.

"Oh uhm yk actually xiaoting made a new bracelet design for the company so I though it would look nice on your hand so I just b-bought one for you... Do you like it ?" Ricky said obviously lying .

" Really thank you so much I appreciate it...it's really pretty " jihye said while observing the bracelet .

"I'm glad you liked it " ricky said and looked at her .

"Thank you ricky I like it a lot" jihye said and looked at him with a sweet smile.

Ricky just started at her when he noticed few strands of hair in front of her face .

He lifted his hand to remove those hair from her face and he tucked them behind her ear .

The both of them could feel their heart beating so fast .

"L-lets go back they might be looking for us " ricky said and jihye nodded .

Then they both headed back to the arcade.

____________________________________________

Ch 18 ! I hope you liked it .

A ricky and jihye one.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

4.7K 280 16
Yujin's older brother Gyuvin has a new friend named Ricky. Ricky is a new student in his school from China who moved to Korea. Ever since he met Ric...
17.7K 416 9
☆ a collection of one shots featuring you and the members of zerobaseone
17K 772 25
"i guess i was just meant to be wired to you" zerobaseone's park gunwook streamer au, enemies to lovers, slow burn ft. zb1 members, kepler members, o...
94.4K 3.1K 45
"We'll take the highway to heaven And I can't wait to love you all alone" -NCT 127 > Zhang Hao x Sung Hanbin > Kim Jiwoong x Seok Matthew > Shen Ric...