love syndrome (Keith &Roman)

By sweetlovemoment

This is a story of two boys Keith and Roman Keith is a tattoo artist and a boy who like to take a bodyguard... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13 Roman and Keith first time
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17 One more passionate night
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29(1/2)
chapter 29 (2/2)
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
child meaning in chapter 42
chapter 41
chapter 47
chapter 42
information about 47
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 49
chapter 45
quarry from writer
chapter 46
link in other language

chapter 48

4.7K 130 51
By sweetlovemoment

Hello everyone how are you all I'm doing good sometime I'm too tired with prepration you injoy reading na love you all and miss you all

Upon entering the room, Keith turned to Roman as he jumps and hugs the other party's waist with both legs. Roman uses his strong forearm and a hand quickly grabbed Keith's buttocks.

"If i didn't catch you in time, you'd be hurt, Keith," Roman scolded.

"I knew you'd catch me in time," Kieth replied with a smile, wrapping both arms around Roman's neck, though Keith was neither small nor frail. But for Roman, he was strong enough to carry Keith in this position.

"Then why should I carry you?" Roman asked, Keith looking around the room.

"Where do you want to take me? It's up to you," Keith replied, causing Roman to crack a smile, leading Keith to a table inside the bedroom with Keith's legs dangling over his legs and himself standing inserted between the legs. Keith's legs.

"Let's start from here," Roman said with a smile, his chin lifted and he gave him a passionate kiss. Keith, without hesitation uses his hot tongue to intervene, with the tip of Roman's tongue immediately the sounds come out of Roman with satisfaction, Keith answered him quickly, their lips pressed against each other and the tip of his tongue moved inflexibly.

"Ummm," Keith let out a sound in his throat. The 2 bodies were close to each other, it's a kiss that strongly pressed

against his lips and body, Keith admits that he was already hooked on the defensive by Roman, even though he had previously been on the attack with others all the time. Roman's hand little by little removed Keith's shirt from his body, he parted his lips slightly to remove Keith's shirt, Keith also removed Roman's shirt, and when they took off their clothes the two kissed again.

"Hmm," Roman's throat growled, indicating satisfaction, Roman's strong hand caressing Keith's back and moving up to his buttocks periodically along with clench like fangs, long fingers slowly inserted into the hem of his pants Keith's back then slides down into the crease of his buttocks, causing goosebumps to break out all over Keith's body as fingers tease Keith's entrance. His lips moved to the ball of his neck, both sucking and biting back and forth, Keith rubbing his hands over the muscles of Roman's stomach as well, and slips his hand into the hem of Roman's pants. As soon as the body felt keith's hand it immediately woke up. Keith rubbed over Roman's panties stroking and pressing up and down.

"Mmm, naughty hands," Roman said in a raspy voice, and biting his throat lightly made Keith jump a little.

"Your hands are naughty too," Keith replied sarcastically as Roman's long fingers began to encircle the ridge of Keith's back unconsciously leaning in to allow Roman to insert his fingers as he pleases.

"I'll let you play with him however you want," Roman said again. Keith unbuttoned Roman's pants and grabbed Roman's hot member and let out a breath as Keith's hand pulled his penis through his clothing. Roman gritted his teeth, kissed again violently to drain sensitivity Keith kissed him back, frenzy is no different, then keith's hand stole the property and Roman's heat was fully alert, so Roman moved back a little. little, so that he could take off his pants already outside the body feeling that he was starting to get uncomfortable, Keith took off his pants as well, still sitting at the table. The condoms arrived ready, and the hardened penis moved along with the vibrations of walking, his glistening gaze following it.

"Huh, you want it now?" Roman asked, Keith scowling slightly.

"You want to come inside me now," Keith said. Roman narrowed his eyes slightly.

"I really want to go in," Roman replied directly with a beaming face, they both jump to kiss again this time, Roman kept his own member and Keith's warm together, and pull together.

"Hey," Keith moaned from his throat with excitement before leaning down and biting into Roman's strong shoulder, Roman frowned slightly but said nothing to his lover. Letting him bite as he pleases, Roman's strong hand pulling back in the middle, they were both faster, nose nuzzling into Keith's neck biting down, the panting sound of good evokes Roman's mood quite a bit.

"Dammit.....you..... faster....." Keith yelled, but Roman stopped his hand causing Keith to nod from his lover's strong shoulders and immediately looked up at Roman's face., at this moment Keith's face was red with force and emotion.

"Wait, honey," Roman said with a smile.

"You are.......", Keith could only resent his lover for teasing him. Roman held Keith's buttocks away from him on the small edge of the table. Having Keith place his hands and feet on the table behind him, Roman pours the gel onto his hands and circles Keith's narrow passage, where he leans in to kiss Keith without boredom as long fingers gradually insert into Keith's canal. Keith too, Keith's legs wrapping around Roman's waist loosely to support himself as well. Until he can't stand it he lies on his back on the table Roman immediately removes his long fingers and puts on a condom and aligns it directly into Keith's tight channel.

"Damn," Keith moaned, as the hot member slid slowly into his channel, tension building even when something is up, Keith often has to try to relax. In order for Roman's hot member to easily enter, Roman watches his own hot penis enter Keith's channel along with slowly moving in and out knowing that Keith's channel was beginning to relax, he dove deep into it.

"Oops!" Keith yelled as Roman slid his cock in all the way. He stopped moving and leaned in to suck on Keith's breasts alternately on both sides, causing Keith to tremble and raised a hand to ruffle his lover's hair to vent the emotion. Keith's channel hooked on Roman's member, throbbing making Roman move his bottom part because he couldn't take it.

"Mmm...ah", Keith looked up feeling a tingle, Roman put his arm under Keith's back and grabbed him to sit up. Keith put his arm around Roman's neck, Roman shifted further under Keith's leg as far as his hand, he grabbed Keith's buttocks to lift him up.

"Mr. Roman........ah.....that", Keith was speechless as Roman lifted him into that monkey position and performed a series of hip movements, in which Roman had very large forearms. powerful.

"Ummm...... Keith.......Ahh..." Roman moans his name in a raspy voice and heads to the balcony where he and Keith would talk in the middle of the day, walking and slapping their hips. It makes Keith shit his mouth full of tingling laughter as he reached the balcony railing, lit by the lights from each deck of the yacht covers, Roman withdrew his penis, then pulled Keith to his feet and reached out to turn off the light. light from your balcony leaving only the dim light.

"Let's check out the night view," Roman said, before holding Keith down so that he parted facing the sea and holding on to the balcony railing. As for Roman, he went to stand against the back along with shoving his cock into Keith's channel again causing Keith to lean over so Roman could penetrate properly.

"Ugh." Keith hit his lin. When Roman put his hot member

"Ugh," Keith bit his lip. When Roman put his hot member back in, Roman ruffled his hair a bit before leaning down to kiss Keith's back, biting into a love mark.

"Don't make noise. If you don't want them to listen," Roman said behind Keith's ear, before being referred to directly with his hand cupping Keith's buttocks and immediately beginning to move his hips.

"Ah........ah......Mr......Roman.....", Keith groaned immediately because he didn't notice but Roman accelerated his hips a few times, slowly alternating, but most of the time hitting him so fast and hard that Keith had to hold on to the balcony railing tightly. His body swayed violently with force.

Roman body punches so often he can't help but moan because it's both sticky and exciting, straighten up then grabbed the railing, Keith turned for a kiss where the bottom is still teasing Keith and Roman moan no matter at this point if Does anyone hear them or they don't moan like usual, Roman's long fingers brushed across Keith's upper chest and he moved his hand to grip keith's dick, well, and his other hand over the slightly sweaty hair. Roman then touched the back of Keith's neck, his hips kept working without stopping until Keith began to shake because he is stimulated both from behind and from the front.

"You're going to come, aren't you?" Roman said in a rough voice, because Keith's channel was constantly pressing him.

"Uh...uh", Keith let a sound escape from his throat.

"Together, good boy," Roman said, his voice shaking. Then he accelerated his hips faster until Keith trembled and then

squirmed to the point of breaking free.

"Ohhhhhh" another moan came out along with Roman himself breaking free, they both writhed and gasped a little.

"Beautiful view?" Roman asks and kisses Keith's neck.

"A knife like this?" Keith asked, panting a little, Roman chuckled slightly in his throat but he thinks the sight is beautiful looking at Keith's back.

"But I think the view is very beautiful, yours is right in front of you, it's beautiful," Roman said, which made Keith look upset. Roman withdrew his penis, took off the condom and tossed it away before leading Keith to the couch alone, Roman took a new condom and put it back on.

"Upstairs please," Roman begged, then looked up at Keith with dazzling eyes. Keith couldn't help but catch his lover's gaze. He climbed up, straddling Roman's strong lap and gripping Roman's dick and aiming for his own channel and tightening his body to devour Roman's hot dick to the finish and Keith was in charge for the second round.

"Wow," Keith yawned as he sat on the deck of the yacht to eat his morning oatmeal. Last night, it was very late before Keith fell asleep, which made him feel very tired and sleepy. Before turning to look at Roman who was drinking coffee with a fresh face.

"A lot of water has come out here. I don't feel tired at all." Keith complained to his lover. The bodyguards who had heard him knew very well what Keith was talking about, but they were silent.

"No, it's more comfortable," replied Román.

"You're fine. I'm having a hard time sucking. I'm terribly tired," Kieth groaned again.

"When I did it you didn't complain like that, you just stole me to make it loud," Roman replied in a normal tone, Keith rolling his eyes.

"Astro will be heartbroken," Keith said, he can't help but pretend to upset Astro, his closest friend.

"I've been heartbroken for a long time," Astro replied, which made Keith unable to laugh, in fact he wasn't offended, nor angry with his lover just upset with a happy face, he just looked at Roman.

"So, are you going to go fishing?" Roman asked.

"What's up sir, I'm complaining about it, demanding attention," he says with a slight shrug. Roman raised a smile at his lover's annoyance.

"I'm only interested in you" Imam said Noris and Astro looked at each other and knew they were different. Both parties were starting their own stuff. With Keith, Roman seems to have absorbed a bit of Keith's character.

"Noris, let Ming go to the fishing spot." Roman said, Noris went to the control room of the yacht to tell Ming. Ming managed to raise the anchor and steer the yacht to the fishing spot immediately. The equipment was prepared with bait, Keith prepares to weigh in at the stern of the yacht Roman sits on the sofa bed, where he sat watching Keith who was enjoying fishing even though he was tired.

"When do we get back to land?" asked Noris, in order to contact bodyguards in the house.

"In the afternoon. Let's go. I saw that Ming said that he had already reserved the raft for lunch for me," Roman replied because Ming came to say that. He has a younger brother who has a mixed food store with seafood crops, which accepts customers only one table per day and must be ordered, upon hearing this Keith got excited and wanted to try it.

"Yeah!!" Keith's cheerful voice sounded as the fish ate. Young Keith watched gleefully as he hooked and caught a red snapper.

"Mr. Román, I have the red snapper" he turned to show off to Román immediately, Román nodded and accepted.

"Aren't you happy with me?" Keith pretended to ask.

"I'm glad," Roman replied, and Keith handed the fish to Astro and walked over to Roman, before leaning down to kiss Roman on the lips before he pulled away.

"This is a joy," Keith said, raising an eyebrow at Roman. Roman let out a weak giggle, since he met Keith, Roman realized that he laughed more often, although it's not extreme laughter but this is considered a new phenomenon for him.

"Take it again," said Roman.

"That's enough, you're completely rotten," Keith muttered jokingly. Because he caught up to 15 fish, small and big mixed.

"Eh, so we're going to the restaurant that Ming said?" Roman asked, Keith nodded before heading to drive the boat to his brother Mang's restaurant, which is a raft in the middle of the sea, Keith is very excited about this place because there is a floating raft around the raft. breeding seven goldfish and prawns.

"Hello," Mang, Ming's younger brother, meter and greet Roman and Keith in English.

"Hello," Keith greeted back.

"The sea creatures raised here is what is taken. Is it food?" Keith immediately asked.

"Yes, but we also have delivery to restaurants in Bangkok as well." Mang answered before taking Keith and Roman to see the lobster and fish cages, as well as giving knowledge about the fish, when Keith asked, Roman looked at his lover who was very interested asking questions how to raise fish. Let Roman know that Keith is a person who likes to study and learn about the things around him.

"Do you want to go up a bit?" Roman pretended to ask.

"Nice to meet you, if you don't mind if you come with me. Maybe I'll ask to stay and learn to fish for a month," Keith says, and Roman trusts that Keith is telling the truth.

"Stay still, we're going to open a tattoo parlor as usual," said Román. Keith chuckled slightly. Let Keith pick up lobsters and whatever heavier he wants to eat and bring it over to make sashimi Keith and Roman were sitting waiting at the dining room table. All the bodyguards will be able to eat as well, besides sashimi, there will also be other dishes.

"Mr. Roman, it's delicious, very sweet," Keith said in a long voice, as he tasted the fresh lobster meat before picking up some for Roman. Roman opens his mouth with a nod when

he tried the same flavor that Keith said so Keith took action, he eats with pleasure without forgetting to feed his lover until all the menus are exhausted.

"It's true. What fish can I weigh?" is what he said when he remembered because the food they served in the restaurant is not from the fish that ekith has.

"Let's cook it in the house for the night," Roman replied, and Keith immediately nodded, complimenting Mang on the food and keeping sea animals. And he said that if there is an opportunity to return when the payment was completed, Roman had to take him back to shore.

Returning home Keith then asked Roman about water activities that he had said he would play right away.

"Don't you think you better take a break first? He can play tomorrow anyway, we'll be here for several more days," asked Román. Keith I doubt a little in fact he still has the strength to do some water activities. But when he looked at his lover who seemed to want them to rest together, he nodded his head.

"Tomorrow I have to play how I want to play. Is that okay?" Keith business.

"Hmm" Roman replied in his throat, before Keith walks into the house with Roman.

"I get it, older people are like that," Keith teased before being caught by Roman's occiput and a gentle squeeze.

"Do you want to know what an old man like me can do?" Roman asked in a normal tone. He knew that Keith was just making fun of him, and he shook his head slightly and let out a soft laugh.

"I don't want to know. Because I already know everything," Keith said and turned to talk to Roman with a smile.

"By the way, I want to take a shower and go to bed. It's lunch time too," Keith said, because when he was exposed to the sun and the sea, he felt sticky and he just had a full meal and started wanting to sit down. and rest a little.

"Then go take a shower and get some rest. Wait, I'll finish talking to Noris and I'll go see you," said Román, because Noris had come to tell him that the bullet turret wanted to talk to him.

"Come rest, are you still talking about work?" Keith pretended to ask like that. He knew that Román's job required some sacrifices, either of time or personal life.

"Not much," Roman replied, and Keith smiled.

"I'm just kidding go talk about work," Keith said before splitting up and going to the bedroom and Roman sat in the living room. Then let Noris run through video call,

researchers and scientists to tell the progress of the production of new weapons including invented poison.

"(Hello, boss.)" I greet the boss. The party in the bullet turret rang, with each person's face appearing on the laptop screen.

"Who starts first?", asked Román in a low voice, before someone started counting the progress of the weapon's production, and he asked Román to go and see for himself, Román promised to go he thought he would go later from the trip with Keith because he had looked at his schedule. You can postpone other tasks and insert this story instead.

"(Boss)", Dr. Mason's voice spoke. Then Román looked at Dr. Mason's screen with a calm expression.

"(Is it possible? If I ask you to come too.)" Dr. Mason asked, causing Román to frown slightly.

"(Was the pill also your doing? I'd like you to come see it)," said Dr. Mason, the real reason he wanted to hold the bullet turret.

"I'll ask Keith first," Roman replied, delighting his heart that he had a reason to take Keith with him.

"(Yes)", answered Dr. Mason, before discussing continuing other work after a while, the meeting ended.

"I'm going up to my room. Let Ming prepare the food, let's calm down," said Roman. Noris bowed her head in order before Roman ascends to her room with Keith when she opened the door, seeing Keith sleeping on the bed, Roman didn't want to disturb because she knew her boyfriend was also exhausted from the love story of the night before, so Román went to shower and change his clothes and lay down next to him.

Román regained consciousness when something pressed on his belly and he was laughing, to which Román recognized his lover's voice from himself. Román opened his eyes and saw that Keith was lying down. His head resting on his strong stomach and he turned on YouTube to watch something funny and laugh, Roman couldn't hear because Keith was wearing wireless headphones, then Roman reached up and gently stroked his boyfriend's head, causing Keith to immediately turn around to look at Roman's face and press pause the video.

"I woke you up?" Keith asked, but there was no guilt on his face, because Roman could see that Keith meant to wake him up.

"Not at all," replied Roman, still lying motionless. Let your lover lie on your strong belly. Hearing this Keith laughed.

"I woke up a while ago. So I find something to wake you up," Keith said immediately, Roman smirking slightly.

"Keith, after you're done with this trip, do you have any other business to run? Other than looking for a place to open your tattoo shop," Roman asked, his hand playing with
Keith.

"Um, no, why?" Keith asked.

"I have to go to the bullet turret, because I have to do an inspection. Dr. Mason also wants to see you so you can see the poison that you and Dr. Mason made together," replied Román.

"Oh, did Dr. Mason do it?" Keith asked excitedly, Roman responded with his throat.

"Honestly speaking, I got a little involved, that's all, but I'd love to go look at that work too," Keith replied, prompting Roman to immediately crack a smile.

"Then come with me," Roman said.

"Do you want me to accompany you?" Keith pretended to

ask.

"It's up to you," Roman replied appreciatively.

"No, you answer the question directly, do you want me to come with you? There are 2 answers: 1 I want to go, and 2 I don't want to go", Keith taunts Roman to say what's on his mind, and Roman knows what Keith wants.

"I want you to go with me," said Roman. Once again Keith chuckled slightly.

"Yes I'll go with you," Keith replied happily.

"How long are we going to go?" Keith asked.

"It will only be 2 days, and after that, you and I have to go back," Roman said bluntly. But Román was greedy enough to seize the opportunity.

"Okay, oh really, if I go there I'll have to meet Nathan right?"

Keith asked as he remembered that Nathan was sent to work

there.

"Okay, but that's not a problem, because Noris is going too," Roman replied, giving Keith a puzzled look on his face.

"I want to go to the bathroom. Let's go downstairs," Roman said in a normal voice, ignoring Keith's confused expression, but Keith didn't ask any more questions. He said that Roman will get up and go to the bathroom first.

"Now our people have found out that Román flew to see that guy in Thailand", Marco told Carlos, who at this moment is sitting hugging Karina's waist. Karina didn't tell Marco, but guess that the two of them probably had a special relationship but what state they're in he doesn't know, maybe it's just a normal sexual partner or they are really a couple, but Marco guesses it's more likely an indifferent couple because people like Karina would probably refuse to associate with a lesser family like the Melano de Carlo family, definitely out of the way.

"Then I'll have someone look at it, if there's a chance we could even make him negotiate with Roman," Carlo said confidently that he can do it.

"But he's quite skilled, don't you think you'll be able to handle that easily?" Marco asked.

"How skilled he is, but he is an ordinary tattoo artist," Carlo said carelessly.

"But he has his stepfather who was a Marine, a high-ranking Marine, and he got a medal of honor," Marco said based on the information he had obtained.

"How much will it be?" Carlo said, looking at Keith in his heart for being just a stepson, the stepfather's way did not give much importance.

"Wait, that guy's stepdad is a Marine of the highest rank?" Carlos asked.

"Yes because?" Marco asked again.

"Um, is it likely that the intermediary providing information to the FBI is that guy's stepfather." Karina asked in a serious tone

"You say that Roman sends information to Keith's stepfather and Keith's stepfather is Who Contacted the FBI?" Marco asked. Karina nodded.

"I think it's better that you send someone to investigate first if that stepfather has friends or acquaintances in the agency," Carlo said as expected, Marco nodded in acceptance.

"I'll send someone to investigate, and you can send someone to look for Roman's lover," Marco explained. Before they could sit down and talk for a while, Marco broke away and Carlo immediately led Karina into his bedroom.

new morning

Last night, when Roman wasn't going anywhere, they sat and drank together and ate dinner together oven telling to

Last night, when Roman wasn't going anywhere, they sat and drank together and ate dinner together, even talking to Ming, which is an activity he would like to play today that someone would probably provide for him after that they went to bed. as usual.

This morning Keith and Roman woke up early, Kieth wanted to give alms to the monks because he hadn't done it in a long time. Then he asked Ming where he could give alms to the monks. It is advisable to go to the market area because there will also be monks walking around for alms and that's it, there are food supplies for Dr to eat the monks, Keith therefore wants to go.

"You can wait here, I'll be right back," Kieth told Roman, knowing that Roman is a Christian.

"I'm going too", Roman answered immediately, Roman smiling slightly like a child counting juice to his parents.

"If you go, take your bodyguards and tell them to act like tourists, I don't want to scare the villagers," Keith said. Many foreigners come to visit but Roman and his bodyguards had a different aura and atmosphere than the others.

"Okay, I'll just take Noris, Astro and then Ming," Roman replied, sure no one would hurt him or his lover of course.

"Yes", Keith replied, before Roman gave the order to Noris and Astro gets ready and ready to get in the car to go to the nearby market to buy food to give food to the monks, with Ming's advice, Noris and Astro try mingle with tourists.

"In the Buddhist way?" Roman asked, and Keith nodded.

"Yeah, I had a bad dream last night and I felt strange, so I thought I'd come offer food to the monks for some relief," Keith explained.

"The food that is given to the monks. It will give you a finger, right?" Roman asked, and Keith smiled a little.

"Yes", answered Keith, because what Roman said was that,

easier for foreigners to understand.

"I'll stay there and wait for you," Roman said, because he had never done anything like that, to be honest, he had almost no respect besides himself with faith.

"Oh, I forgot to mention one more thing. The ancients said that if any couple give food to the monks together they will meet again in the afterlife," Keith said jokingly.

"Then I'll do it with you too," said Roman, making him laugh.

"Do you believe in these things?" Keith asked, smiling. Roman shrugged.

"It's comfort, isn't it? If it's not true I'm not in trouble but if it's true at least I'll be able to see you again," Roman said, giving Kieth a kind smile.

"Then, I'll teach you. What to do?" Keith said with a smile, at least Roman wasn't very religious and is open to accepting the Thai way even if he has to make a claim, when it's resolved Ming led him to stand and wait. A monk in a place where there are not many people, soon 2 monks walk in so Keith lets Roman be the person to put the steamed rice in

the bag along with 2 other side dishes and put in the hands alms bowl Keith monks will put sweets and flowers, not far away, Noris and Astro watched as the 2 monks prayed for Roman and Keith.

"Don't be careless during this time of your life. Fortunately, your luck is strong if you get the luck of this foreigner to support you, your life will be very good, just don't be careless," said a monk, with a smile, a little. more before raising his hands to show respect, then the 2 monks will continue walking.

"What does what the monk said mean?" Roman asked Keith, because he didn't understand the word Yom and Duang Khaeng in Thai, Keith explains.

"It's nothing. I just wanted us all to live our lives carefree, that's all." Keith said, and Roman nodded, before heading back home to eat in the morning and wait for the late-

morning water activities.

"Have Obi contact Michael, tell him to be careful. And send someone to protect Keith's family too," Roman told Noris, while standing and talking to him, because Keith went upstairs to change clothes for playing in the water activities, Noris, having heard news from Obi's enemy side, rushes to tell Román.

"Yes, or would you like to take your parents to live? In a safe house," Noris continued to ask.

"It's not necessary, but let someone take care of it, just tell Michael. I'm sure someone who has taught him as well as Michael has a defensive plan," Roman said confidently.

"And will you tell kieth about this story?" Noris kept asking, Roman was silent for a moment.

"I'll talk to him later," Roman replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.1K 4K 18
No description Please read the story This is my first time, so please forgive my mistakes. I do not own the characters and the pictures used in the s...
1M 32.8K 34
"I have no family. I have no past. I have no friends. I have no surname. What is love? I do not know, because love does not exist for me. Not in my w...
2.8K 95 24
Maison Experiment. Will turn around life for Nathan and Norise. Hello my lovely friends This is a Fan Fiction of Nathan and Noris after they decided...
3.9K 173 43
"Michael has been missing." ****** Rose thought everything was going perfect until that moment. It broke her. It questioned everything that they bo...