The Abused Becomes A Hero

By Labtestester

Y/n Rose is a young boy who has experienced nothing but pains his whole life. He was neglected by his parents... More

Character bio
Prologue
{Ark 0} Chapter 1: New beginnings
{Ark 0} Chapter 2: Acceptance
{Ark 0} Chapter 3: Doctors appointment
Midoriya Family Bio
{Ark 0} Chapter 4: First step
{Ark 0} Chapter 5: The Journey Begins
{Ark 0} Chapter 6: Hanging out, Part 1
{Ark 0} Chapter 7: Hanging out, Last Part
{Ark 0} Chapter 8: Scared
{Ark 0} Chapter 9: Pain and Discovery
{Ark 0} Chapter 10: A Day in Hell
{Ark 0} Chapter 11: The Test
{Ark 0} Chapter 12: Light in the darkness
{Ark 0} Chapter 13: Safe, but at what cost
Y/n Quirk(s) List
Chronicles of Remnant: Enter Team STRQ
{Ark 1} Chapter 1: Forsaken Dream
{Ark 1} Chapter 2: Wasn't it supposed to be only a test???
{Ark 1} Chapter 3: First day at U.A.
Class 1 - A's Bio
{Ark 1} Chapter 4: Fundamentals of a Hero
{Ark 1} Chapter 5: The Class Rep
{Ark 1} Chapter 6: The Friendly Chat
{Ark 1} Chapter 7: USJ Part 1
{Ark 1} Chapter 8: USJ Final Part
{Ark 1} Chapter 9: Moving Day
Chronicles of Remnant: Beginning of the end
{Ark 2} Chapter 1: Opening Ceremony
{Ark 2} Chapter 2: Run like the wind!
{Ark 2} Chapter 3: The Art of War!
{Ark 2} Chapter 4: And the winner is...
{Ark 2} Chapter 5: What to choose?
{Ark 2} Chapter 7: This is going to leave a mark.
{Ark 2} Chapter 8: Life of a hero
{Ark 2} Chapter 9: Results
Chronicles of Remnant: Fall from Grace
{Ark 3} Chapter 1: End of Term Exam: Part 1
{Ark 3} Chapter 2: End of Term Exam: Part 2
{Ark 3} Chapter 3: End of Term Exam: Finally
{Ark 3} Chapter 4: Our time at Camp.
{Ark 3} Chapter 5: Becoming a Hero: Part 1
{Ark 3} Chapter 6: Becoming a Hero: Finally
Chronicles of Remnant: Aftermath
Author: Important Update

{Ark 2} Chapter 6: I choose you!!!

308 12 1
By Labtestester

Author: Greetings everyone, and welcome back! Nothing special in this chapter since, it is just an introduction-type chapter on where our protagonist will work it. So if think you know who it is, leave your guesses in the comment. So yay that's all I have to say. Anyways, without further ado, ON WITH THE CHAPTER.

Links:

The quirk I'll be using all comes from the page "Quirk Works" by the user "Quirk Wizard" on Tumblr. The link to his page is here: https://quirkwizard.tumblr.com/

Info Card:

CAPITAL LETTER = Yelling

Italic = Thoughts

(*Insert*) = Actions

("Insert") = Translation

"Text" = Voice in head

Text = Serious tone or Emphasis

Text = Memory

{Insert} = Stutter Translation

[Quirk Name] = Active quirk

<Text> = Phone call

A/n: I take no credit for any video or images used. All rights go to their respective creators.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[8 May 2169; 8:49 | Location: Tatooin station]

Today was the day when we would get a first-hand taste of what it truly meant to be a hero. Here we stood, our entire class in a group, all of us proudly wearing our U.A. uniforms. Standing in front of our group was a homeroom teacher, who was now doing a final check, before we had to take our respective trains.

Aizawa: You all got your costume in hand?

We all nodded our heads to question since all of us were carrying numbered suitcases that contained our hero costumes.

Aizawa: Good, remember, wearing your costumes in public is strictly prohibited. Ensure you don't misplace them either, and finally, remember to mind good manners! Understood?

Class A: Yes sir!

Satisfied with our answer, he then told us to get on our respective trains, so we could leave for our internships. Saying goodbye to my friends, I quickly boarded my train and left the station. Since the place I was interning at was not far, it would only take me a few minutes to reach my destination. So to pass the time, I grabbed my phone and began playing some Clash of Clans, so that I could waste some time.

(Timeskip brought to you by a chibi Y/n playing on his phone)

After a good 10 minutes, I finally arrived at my destination. Collecting my belongings, I exited the train to the station. Getting my bearings, I quickly found the location of the exit and started walking. Upon leaving the station, I found myself amidst the bustling streets of Shizuoka city. Vehicles zipped along the roads, while pedestrians navigated the sidewalks, each person seemingly on a mission to reach somewhere or they just were leaving for their job. 

Pulling out my phone, I opened up the map app on it and typed in the location. Double-checking that everything was correct, I soon began my walk.  After a while of walking, which consisted of a lot of twists and turns, I finally reached my destination.

(A/n: For reference, this is what the workplace building will look like. Now just imagine that there are many buildings next to it.)

Entering the building, I was met with the sight of a luxurious reception area.

(A/n: For reference, this is what the reception area will look like)

I was in complete awe at just how cool this place looked. Looking around, I could see many different people, both sidekicks and staff, wandering around the area. I quickly got lost in thought before I remembered why I was here in the first place. Shaking my head to clear those thoughts, I walked up to the reception desk, where I was greeted by a lady at the desk.

(A/n: F.R. stands for Female Receptionist)

F.R.: Why hello there. How may assist you today?

Y/n: Oh, uh, I came here to do my hero internship from U.A.

F.R.: Oh, I see. (*type on her computer*) Can you please give me your name?

Y/n: Y/n Midoriya.

She quickly began to type away on her computer. After a bit of time, she then responded.

F.R.: (*looks at the screen*) Ah here you are. OK, I call someone down to take yo-

???: Don't worry about it, I take it from here.

I looked in the direction of the voice, just to be greeted by the sight of Big Brother Denji.

F.R.: (*looks at Denji*) I see. Well then, (*looks back towards Y/n*) Midoriya, please follow behind Mr. Iwasaki as he will guide you to the boss's office.

I gave a quick bow, as I thanked her for the assistance. Denji then led the way, as I flowed right behind. After walking in silence for a bit we soon came to an elevator. Once inside, we stood side by side before he pressed a button to go up. 

While inside, out of nowhere, he started to ruffle my hair with his left hand, which I found quite annoying. I then tried to swat his hand away, only for him to chuckle at my antics. A ding sound soon could be heard as the elevator doors opened up to the third floor.

Denji was the first out, and I followed behind him once again. As we walked, many people began greeting us as we passed through numerous corridors. Soon enough, we arrived at a set of fairly large double doors.

Denji: Here we are. Just knock on the door, and you're set. (*starts to leave*) (*stops in his tracks*) Oh, I forgot to mention (*turns back toward me and smiles*) Good luck (*starts walking away again).

Y/n: (*looks at his retreating form*) Wait, what's that supposed to mean?

Denji: (*still walking away*) Oh you'll find out.

I wanted to retort, but he turned a corner and vanished out of sight.

Y/n: (*whispers*) Stupid older brother. (*sighs*) (*turns back toward the door*) Here goes nothing.

I reached my right hand forward and knocked on the door three times. After a few seconds, someone responded.

???: (*muffled voice*) Come in.

Grabbing the handle of the door, I opened it wide before entering the office. However, before could even take three steps inside I got tackled from the side before being brought into a very tight embrace.

???: (*hugs tightly*) Oh, my baby boy, how I missed you so much.

Y/n: Hi mom.

(A/n: For clarification, Ana (The child) represents Y/n, while Yor (The adult) represents Ochaco.)

As I was being hugged, Dad approached the both of us. Once he was close he began to ruffle my hair.

Y/n: (*while his hair was still being ruffled*) Hey Dad.

Izuku: Hey sport. (*stops ruffling his hair*) There is a lot of catching up to do, huh?

Y/n: (*smiles*) Yay.

To be continued

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author: While writing this chapter, there were three other workplaces that he may have gone to but ultimately decided to make him go with his parents. Now, I hope you guys did enjoy this chapter since, I'm not too sure if it is good or not, so, feedback would be very much appreciated. And I guess that's all I really have to say. Now if any of you have questions either it be finding grammatical errors that need to be fixed or you found something wrong with the story in general, please tell me in the comments. The total word count for this chapter is 1263 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 163 16
Torchwick is finally behind bars and the White Fang have been quiet for weeks, leaving RWBY and the other teams of Beacon to look forward to the Vyta...
72.7K 888 10
Y/N has always been a freak of nature in other's eyes. He was never able to summon glyphs, he looked nothing like his family. Soon, he's taken in by...
752K 25.1K 41
Life was unfair. Izuku found out just how unfair it was at the tender age of four. quirkless, abused and looked down upon by society and his own moth...
51.8K 699 23
RWBY X MHA X Genshin impact x DxD. (OP neglected and abused Male reader) Oh, Heya. Names Y/N L/N but I go by Frost Greven now. This is my story, you...