To The Straight Path.

By _Minaaz_20

ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
Chapter 94.
Chapter 95.
Chapter 96.
Chapter 97.

Chapter 26.

220 17 0
By _Minaaz_20

It's been three month now of their marriage. She started going to her hospital and working how she always dreamt about.

Alex already hired many doctors beforehand so she doesn't have more work to herself.

Their relation was getting better, they used to tease eachother a lot but being in the limits.

Eira used to talk about some religious talks trying to invite him to the religion but he wasn't showing any interest.

She became more comfortable in his presence. He was not trying to do anything which can make her feel uncomfortable. He was controlling himself more and more.

In this week they haven't spend more time together as he has work in his office as well as in Mafia.

They found the mouse and he killed him and his boss.

As said Stefan was thrown at the bank of waste treatment plant in unconscious state. He doesn't even have any idea who made him suffer.

Eira even met her parents several times and they even invited them for dinner.

"Eira."

"Eira, where are you?"

"Eira."

Alex started shouting her name as soon as he entered the house.

"Coming coming." Her voice came from the corner and she came running down from the stairs.

"What's wrong Alex?" It was unusual that he came this early.

"Get ready fast, we are going for dinner."

"Dinner? Why?"

"To eat Eira, now c'mon get ready fast or I'll take you in this."

She nodded and went upstairs. It was only 10 minutes and she came down fully ready. As usual she was covered from to bottom.

"Done."

She nodded.

He took her hand and interwined their fingers, he was gently caressing the back of her hand making her feel calm.

He opened the door of his Rolls-Royce for her and she got in saying a quick thank you. He sat in the driving seat and started the ignition.

"Where are we going?" She asked sitting comfortably in the seat.

"It's a surprise little tigress."

"Alex, you know that happened today."

"What happened?"

She started talking about unusual things of hospital. He was listening her with a smile on his face. It was getting it like their daily routine.

She used to talk and say about her day and he would listen. Sometimes sharing his busy schedule with her.

"How was your day?" She asked.

"It was actually good, no unnecessary meetings nor any unwanted murders. Overall it was peaceful."

"Alex, I have this question from a long time."

"What question?"

"What will happen if your identity get revealed? You are more powerful than those officers and all then why are you scared."

"Scared is the last word you should use I'm not scared of anyone. If they know about my identity then the risk will increase more. They will know about your real identity and come after you thinking you might be my weakness."

"Am i your weakness?"

The question he wanted to avoid, the answer which was so difficult for him to accept. He wasn't aware of his own feelings.

"I don't know." He replied shortly.

"Alex."

"Hmm."

"What is it to love someone?"

He looked at her surprised then back at the road.

"You never loved anyone?"

"I love Allah, my parents but I don't know about others. What is it?"

"I don't know Eira, even I don't know how it feels?"

"But didn't you said you loved me?"

"I thought that was love but it isn't."

"How did you realise that?"

"Love can never be selfish but I am."

"Oh." She went in deep thought looking infront on the road.

Alex glanced at her few times but focused back on his driving. They reached after few minutes and they both climbed out of the car.

It was a beautiful place with fairy lights covering the area, in the corner there was a table which was filled with different kinds of food.

It was so peaceful and there was not a breathing being present.

"There is no one so you can be comfortable. Daniel will be joining us in an hour or two, till then let's have our dinner."

She nodded, taking off her niqab. They sat on theirs chairs and he started serving for both of them. He forwarded the plate and she took it with a smile.

"Eira."

"Yes." She looked up at him.

"I was thinking of going for some trip."

"Why so sudden? Is it your business trip?"

"No we haven't went anywhere after the marriage."

"What about hospital?

"I can hire someone in your place."

She nodded with a smile.

They again started eating silently. Eira was about to say something but a loud banging noise echoed from nearby making her flinch a little by the noise.

"What was that?" Eira was now looking at Alex.

"I don't know, stay here." He said getting up from the chair.

"Alex, you are not going anywhere." She replied sternly getting up from her place and holding his wrist.

"Eira, don't be a fool stay here."

"Alex please no."

He huffed brushing his hairs in frustration.

"Why are you fucking so stubborn."

"Alex please."

Again another voice echoed in the air making her flinch, unknowingly her grip tightened on his arm. He took her hand in his and made her stood behind him.

Again a gun shot voice echoed.

"Alex let's go." She whispered holding his hard muscular bicep.

"You stay here I'll come in a minute." He took out his gun from behind.

"Alex, there might be danger."

"I don't care."

"I care and I'm not leaving you." He looked back at her, she flinched again hearing the sound.

He clenched his jaw seeing her state. He was trying to go but she held him tightly.

"Alex, please."

"What do you want me to do by staying here?" He asked in anger.

"There let's hide." She tried to take him to the corner.

This made him chuckle.

"You think I'll hide?"

"Alex I don't care how great you are but you are not going alone."

"Here take this if anything happens to me call Daniel." He said keeping his phone in her hand and immediately ran from there.

The voices of gun shots echoed, she covered her ears by her palms due to the volume of sound. She was always sensitive to loud sounds.

She ran where Alex went before and stood on her place looking infront of her.

Alex was surrounded by men, there were even 6 dead bodies on the floor.

The gun sound echoed piercing the skin of Alex.

"Alex." She yelled a little and tried to run towards him but was held back by a man who was wearing the mask.

"Fucking hell Eira." He was frustrated looking at her.

Within a second he shot the man who was holding her hand roughly.

He shot another man and stood infront of Eira.

"Do you think you could hide from the world Alex?" One of them said with a laugh.

"Come here sweetheart, we have more money than him." Another said looking at Eira, she scooped a little towards Alex holding his bicep.

Alex tried to shoot the guy, he pressed the trigger but the bullet didn't came.

"Fucking shit." He whispered in frustration, making the men to laugh.

"Alex I've a knife." Eira whispered from behind.

"Keep it with you, for your defence and run from here fast."

"I'm not going anywhere without you."

"Fucking stop being so stubborn Eira." He almost yelled.

She became quiet not moving an inch from her place.

"C'mon girl leave him and come here or else you will die with him." The guy said with a laugh.

"Go Eira you will be safe, otherwise they will kill you too. Daniel will come and save you." Alex whispered making her eyes widen.

"Do you think me as a fool, I'll die than leaving you."

"You will never change." He mumbled under his breath.

Another sound echoed piercing Alex's chest. He groaned a little trying to ignore the pain.

"Please stop it." Her voice came out so vulnerable.

Another sound echoed piercing the left side of his chest, he kneeled down not able to stand properly.

"Please please I beg you stop this." She yelled trying to stand infront of him but instead he kept her behind him groaning a little in pain.

"Stay behind me and don't you dare act brave." Alex mumbled looking towards at her, his back was facing the men.

Another bang echoed and Alex's body dropped on her making her froze on her place.

"Alex, please.. get up." Her voice got choked in complete fear.

"Alex.. Please get up... Please." She shaked his body, her own body started trembling looking at his state.

There was no response. One of the guy came near her and dragged her from Alex's body.

"Leave me leave." She kicked on his stomach with such a force that he fell.

"Impressive, now that he is dead why don't you come with us. You will get a lot of profit, now I'll be the next Mafia King." The other guy said coming near her.

"Rot in hell, Alex is the one and he is not dead." She almost yelled and kneeled down near Alex.

She kept her head on his chest clutching his shirt, without getting noticed by anyone she took his phone which was on the floor.

The men were busy talking to themselves and deciding who she will be staying with.

Eira unlocked his phone as she already knew his password and with shaky hands pressed on Daniel's number.

She kept the phone near her ear on his chest trying to hide from them.

"Please get up.. Alex... Please." She mumbled on his chest shaking him.

"Hey asshole." Daniel's voice came on the phone.

"Please get here fast with ambulance." She hurriedly said.

"Eira?"

"Daniel please come fast with ambulance."

She mumbled again getting one of the guy's attention. He came furiously and snatched the phone throwing it on the floor and slapping her with a force.

"You think you will get away from us bitch." He slapped again with full force making her fall on the floor, they pointed the gun towards her and Alex.

She took her knife out and pointed towards them getting up and taking a step back towards Alex.

"If you dare to touch my husband I'll kill you." She tried to act strong.

They all started laughing looking at her. One of them came towards her and she stepped back a little holding the knife with both of her hands.

He was trying to grab her but within swing she cut him without registering, it got cut on his chest.

Other man pointed the gun towards Alex and she immediately sat on her knees covering him fully her back was facing them and her face was on Alex's chest.

The gun shot echoed, she closed her eyes tightly covering Alex fully ready to take bullets for him.

"Eira?" Daniel's voice came from behind.

She immediately looked back making Daniel's eyes to widen and his heart to taken aback seeing her face for the first time.

"Daniel please...take him to the hospital.. There is lot of blood." Her voice snapped him back to his senses.

Eira didn't even noticed anything, she was so into Alex, about his health, injuries and praying for him to be safe.

"Daniel what are you doing waiting?" She almost yelled keeping her hand under Alex's head.

Daniel nodded and call the male nurses to keep him in the ambulance.

Soon the nurses came keeping Alex on the stretcher. Eira went with him in the ambulance holding his hand tightly.

"Alex you can't leave me alone, you have to get up." She mumbled and a tear fell from her eyes.

The ambulance was in full speed and Daniel's car was behind them. They took him to the near by hospital and hurriedly went inside.

It was still a miracle that his heart was still pumping.

They took him out of the ambulance and Eira started going with him still holding his hand.

"Mam, you have to stay here you can't come inside." One of the nurse said taking him inside the OT.

Tears started rolling down from her eyes and she was wiping it harshly.

She hate looking weak infront of anyone but now her tears has no limit. It was countinously rolling down from her eyes.

Even in Stefan's incident she didn't shed a single tear but now at this point it was not under her control.

With that Daniel came running, he was taken aback looking at Eira's condition.

Eira was looking at her hands dipped in Alex's blood. Her eyes and nose turned red due to crying.

"Eira." Daniel called softly, even he doesn't have any idea how his voice can be this soft.

She didn't responded nor look up at him. Her eyes were fixed on her bloody hands.

His blood.

"He will be alright don't worry." Daniel spoke again.

This time she looked up at him and he was taken aback looking at her face.

The side of her lip was busted, there was fingers marks on her left cheek due to the impact of slap.

"Who the fucking hell touched you?" He asked in anger making her confused for a second, then she realised she wasn't wearing her niqab and her eyes widen.

She immediately lowered her head.

"I'm asking you something Eira fucking answer me."

"I'm not answerable to you." She replied back in her usual cold and stern voice.

He clenched his jaw.

"This is the last time I'm asking you Answer me." He almost yelled in anger curling his fingers into a fist.

"Beat those who tried to kill Alex."

"EIRA." He yelled punching the wall, trying to control his anger.

"Why do you care and what will you do? Weren't you the one who tried to kill me before." Her voice was getting colder and the anger was felt through her eyes.

"That was before when you weren't my best friend's wife. You are the Queen now and it's my duty and responsibility."

"As if you tried to save Alex." A tear fell from her eyes but she immediately wipped it off.

This made Daniel's eyes to soften.

"Eira he will be fine."

"5 bullets." Her voice barely came above a whisper and her breathings got uneven. She was looking at her hands which were dipped in Alex's blood.

"Go and wash your hands I'll drop you back."

She shook her head and kept her head on her lap, trying to stay calm.

Daniel sighed and sat on the other bench opposite to her. He had pity in his eyes looking at her.

"Ya Allah please save Alex please Allah." He heard her saying and it made him little taken aback.

How can someone be this worried for a forceful husband?
Why is she even worried about him and why didn't she went with others when they offered her more money?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

892K 33.7K 67
Highest raking 1#spiritual He pinned me to the wall his face were inch away from mine , I turn my face because of smell of alcohol suffocating my bre...
17.1K 502 25
A normal girl with a beautiful heart who never know what love is caught the eyes of a cruel mafia king... His single glance can make the world tremb...
1M 36.6K 56
"Leave me"...I struggled hard ...but his grip was too tight around my waist.. . "Never in a million years....love..... you are mine"he said... . "I'...
167K 4.4K 36
Fatima is a young and beautiful Muslim wife, her life gets turnt upside down when her husband gets a second wife.This is due to her not being able to...