𝕊𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕝: 𝟜 𝔹𝔸𝕐𝕆𝕌

By craxytingzz

𝔽𝕃𝔸𝕌'𝕁𝔸𝔼 𝕏 𝔸ℕ𝔾𝔼𝕃 ℝ𝔼𝔼𝕊𝔼 More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
Book 3!

15.

1.2K 37 12
By craxytingzz

Angel Reese-Johnson
_______

I've been in the bed all day, I feel so bad. My body feels weak, and I just don't have the strength to do nothing.

I quickly got up from the bed and ran into the bathroom straight to the toilet. Immediately, I started throwing up into the toilet.

It just feels like I'm throwing up my guts and I'm getting ready to transform.

After I was finish, I got up and brushed my teeth still feeling the same. I left out and made my way back to the bed before hearing my phone ring

Everybody been calling me all day and I just haven't been answering. I feel sick as fuck.

Flau'jae has been blowing my phone up, and by the message she left me .. she's angry. I know I'm pregnant, so it's important that I answer but I haven't had any strength

I just wanna lay and don't move.

The number wasn't saved, but it looked like a number I seen before. Just out of curiosity, I decided to answer the phone

"Hello" I answered before waiting for a response

"Why you act like you don't see nobody calls?" I heard my grandmas voice, "Everybody calling you and you ignoring people"

"I'm not ignoring nobody, I was sleep"

"Don't be lying, and why you not coming?"  She asked before I grew confused

"Coming where?"

"They said you ain't coming cause you don't wanna be around us. That's what Anita churn say, you better be over here"

Aunt Nita and her kids, I'm sick of they ass. I'm sick of the whole fucking family.

"I didn't say that, but I really can't come" I said before hearing the phone shuffle a lot

"Bring yo' ass over here, you gone feel bad when we dead and gone. If you gone keep acting like that, we don't want you around"

Manipulative.

"Who is that, who is this?" I asked feeling my heart begin to race, "Don't try to manipulate me talking bout death"

"This Chantell"

"Girl don't put your input in on anything involving me. Y'all always got something to say and be loud and wrong" I said before hearing a bunch of talking coming at me at once

They're really tag teaming me right now.

Why the hell is my grandma talking on speaker phone anyways?

"Hold on, ho — let me see the phone" somebody said before I heard shuffling again, "Everybody feel the same way about you except for your mom. You know how you do"

Before I could respond I felt throw up hit the back of my throat. I quickly hung up before sprinting and letting everything out into the toilet.

Once I was done, I brushed my teeth again feeling disgusted. I burst into tears because I feel so nauseous, and my family won't stop attacking me.

I literally have always been nothing but genuine to them. It's like I give them one hundred percent and get nothing in return.

At first, I wasn't really bothered by it but it's a ongoing thing. I'm a tough cookie, but it's starting to get under my skin.

I honestly just want to fight.

I went and grabbed my phone immediately calling Flau'jae. She finna bring her ass home, I don't even know why I let her beg me into leaving

"You need to come home" I said not even giving her a chance to say anything

"What's wrong?"

"I'm sick as fuck" I said while crying even more

"Aw my baby, I hate that for you mamas. Stop crying, you know I hate when you cry"

"I know, but I just feel sick as fuck and my family keep attacking me"

"I'm gone talk to my people and let them know I gotta leave. Once I get everything settled, I'm coming home"

"Tonight" I demanded while wiping my face

"Yeah I'm gone be there tonight, I'm coming" she confirmed in a sympathetic tone, "Stop crying, and what you mean your family attacking you?"

"It's like anything I do it's a issue, I can't take it no more. I just want you home"

Flau'jae knows that my family is not family oriented. She just didn't know they repeatedly come at me the way they do.

I never told her because I know how she'll react.

"Wait huh?" she said confused, "Wait why you ain't tell me?"

"I didn't want to"

"Well, we going over there to talk as soon as I get there" she said which didn't surprise me at all , "And I'm not fucking playing"

Knowing her, it's not finna be no talking after the first three minutes. She do not be playing when it comes to me.

"No"

"Angel I'm not hearing that, you scared of them?" she asked causing me to just look at her

"No, it's no reason to be scared of them. I just don't wanna see they asses, baby I want peace"

"Well you can get peace after, and we need to talk when I get there. Let me go get everything worked out so I can leave"

We said our goodbyes before I immediately laid down. I went straight to sleep quickly with no problem.

I woke to a bright ass light blinding me and Flau'jae kissing me.

"You just got here?" I asked as she continued to repeatedly kiss me

"Yeah, you feel better?" she asked before receiving a head nod, "Good news to my ears, I'm glad that virus ain't contagious though"

"What virus?"

"That pregnancy virus" she said causing me to give her a blank stare. She was just laughing before I pushed her off me

"Move, it's not funny cause I been in the bed all day" I informed her, "But what you needed to talk about?"

"You not answering my calls when I call, I don't like that shit. I'm not Endyia or Nabeela, you don't get to choose whether you wanna talk or not"

"Bae okay, it's okay" I said while grabbing her hand to calm her, "Can you calm down?"

"No cause Angel it's not okay, you pregnant and here by yourself. When I call, you need to fucking answer"

"Okay stop cursing at me for one, and two I was sleep. You know that, so why you doing all that?"

"I called you thirteen times, and texted twice. You read my messages and ain't reply. Then two hours later you call crying"

"Okay"

"Okay?" she asked confused before laughing, "Angel you pissing me off"

"Well get out my face being all belligerent" she looked at me and started laughing some more, "Go downstairs"

She need stop laughing when she mad, it just shows how psychotic she really is. It's scary too

"So what I'm taking from this conversation is that you don't give a damn. On top of that, you ain't got respect for me. It's basically fuck me"

"I do care, but bae you in my face cursing at me. I'm not responding to that, like you're starting to upset me"

"Just apologize, and don't do the shit again"

"And you still cursing, I don't wanna talk to you right now" I said while pushing her away and getting out the bed

"Alright" she said before walking out the room

I went in the bathroom making sure to lock the door. With no hesitation, I started crying my eyes out.

Today is a bad day for me

I understand where she's coming from but it's just her delivery. Her being aggressive with me only makes me shut down mentally.

It's the fact she knows and still do it.

I'm over it, and she can take the next flight back to where the hell she came from.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.1K 2.7K 59
Flau'jae committed to LSU to play basketball but she's also committed to music. Angel was the one to keep her on track to make sure she's serious abo...
825K 28.5K 68
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ? 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 ?
38.4K 823 12
" 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝗼 𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝗺𝗼𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝗼𝗺𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝗼 𝗼𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝗼...
14.8K 570 16
IN WHICH Flaujae Johnson falls in love unexpectedly with someone she never thought would. OR IN WHICH Zariah Brown finally lets go of the past, open...