His Other Half

By DamnGina

I opened the door only to see dozens of police cars in front of the house and that terrifying black truck. I... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Voting Closed!!!
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty -seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sixty-eight
Sixty-nine
Seventy
Seventy-one
Seventy-two
Seventy-three
Seventy-four
Seventy-five
Seventy-six
Seventy-seven
Seventy-eight
Seventy-nine
Eighty
Eighty-one
Eighty-two
Eighty-four
Eighty-Five

Eighty-three

557 32 16
By DamnGina

Unedited

Ahsha

"By taking the Oyeyemi oath your mates have shown to us that they are willing to support you and your people," Marie spoke. "And?" I pressed. "We acknowledge that they are trying," Charlotte said. "And?" I motioned. "They do seem to care about you a great deal," Nana said. I smacked my lips. "Come on now. Do they get to stay or not?" I asked. "They can stay but make no mistake we will be keeping an eye on things. If the three of them so much as look like they're—,"

"They won't," I said. Abeba looked at me before smiling. "You did very well." She praised. Confusion coated my face. "Thank—you," I said. Nana, Sam, Charlotte, and Marie laughed. "As you mentioned there are certain tests the daughters of Abeba have to overcome. The women in this family have always struggled to find and hold on to their love, and even in the face of your grandmothers you never wavered. You did it." Nana said.

I let out a deep breath. "However that does not mean you can slack off. You will be thrown curve balls and need to sort yourself out." I agreed. All our heads turned to the large clock that sat on the wall as chimes rang out. "It's time for you to go." Marie smiled holding her hands out. I hugged each of them before getting to Abeba. She draped her arm around me.

"I won't apologize for being tough on you or your mates. You and your brother are ushering in a new era for our people and the company you keep will impact that. You will be an amazing Queen." She added with a smile. I hugged her tightly. "I trust that you can handle whatever comes next but should you need any of us just call." "Thank you," I said as Yasmeen and Talli rushed to me. Looking up I saw Asir and Ashraf behind them. "Hello, my loves." "We wanted to say goodbye before you left," Talli pouted. "Not goodbye, just a see you later." I corrected making them smile.

"See you later, mommy." They both said before locking their arms around my neck. We stayed like that for a while before Nana and Sam stepped in. "You'll see her when the time is right," Nana whispered to Talli before looking at me with a big smile. "You keep saying that. When will the time be right? In the next nine months? Or in a couple of years?" I questioned.

Her smile only grew. "You'll know when you need to know," Sam said. Before I could do or say anything Asir and Ashraf were in front of me. "You two should really sit down and talk to Grandma. Squash this family feud." I said. "We know," Ashraf said. "You must remember she is who you get your stubbornness from." Asir smiled. "Be careful mate." Abeba mugged him.

"I say it with love." He laughed. "To be fair you didn't deny it," Ashraf added. Abeba sucked her teeth and mugged both men before saying. "Aren't you two very funny today?" I hugged both of them and then looked at everybody one more time before I saw a little boy in the distance.

He stepped forward and looked almost transparent. My stomach fluttered. The longer I stared the more his features came into view. I gasped at the sight of him. I hadn't seen him in years "Denver?" At the mention of his name, the little boy grew a big smile on his face. Suddenly my heart started to race, and I looked to my nana seeing her staring at me with a look that told me everything. I turned back to the little boy to find him gone. "Wait—," Everything blurred before a bright light flash appeared.

Omniscient

Malik's body jolted forward as he shot up rapidly breathing as he scanned the room. His chest was on fire and his body was drumming with pins and needles. On shaky feet, he stood and walked over to the mirror and took in his eyes. They looked almost identical to Ahsha and Nasir's. His gaze dropped to his hands feeling power simmer just below his fingertips. "What the fuck?" he whispered before looking at the door and catching a whiff of Ahsha's comforting scent. Malik opened the door to find his mate standing on the other side surprised.

She was distracted by Pablo and Ares's chatter through their bond. "You're awake." She breathed. "I am." He looked and sounded so different. His green eyes had a bright glow. "I was coming to check on you. You've been sleeping for the last—46 hours." Malik was listening to her, but he couldn't ignore how different she looked now.

"What?" She questioned. "You look different." "How so?" He took a moment. "It's like I'm seeing you clearer than ever before." She smiled at his words. "Come on your brothers were worried about you. Although I doubt they'd admit that."

She took his hand and he felt at home, and an overwhelming feeling of peace and acceptance filled him. He followed her downstairs to see his brothers, Nasir, Abraham, Onyx, and Louis sitting in the living room with food and drinks on the coffee table.

"Glad to see you're finally awake," Pablo said rising to his feet and grabbing a drink. Ahsha walked to Ares taking Nasir as he stood. "Did you enjoy your beauty sleep?" At that, the three of them laughed. "I did. Do you two feel—," "Different? Yes." Malik nodded his head.

"I feel a heartbeat I guess in my chest but it's not my own." Malik tried to word what he felt but he knew he sounded crazy. Pablo nodded his head agreeing. "It's like you're not alone, right? According to Ahsha that is the collective breath of the Oyeyemi coursing through us." He explained.

"It's because we are all connected now. She said it's truly a family as opposed to—," "Us." Malik interjected. "Yes." "Can we finish eating?" Ahsha called from where she sat with their son and dogs surrounding her.

==

"I mean she lived a triple life. She was one way with us, one way with Petre, and then the real her. She had two separate families, and we never would've known about it. We have an Aunt and Uncle we never got to know. We have cousins." "Well, I'm sure with Uncle Yahya being with our mother now that'll change," Pablo said. "And I'm sure with how eager Marius was to meet us he'll be around," Ares added.

"When did you meet Petre?" Malik asked. The Living room went silent at his question. "It's just a question. No need to get all tense." He added. Ahsha chuckled. "After I was separated. She took me in I met him a couple of times." "Were you close?" Ares asked. "We were friendly. I never met Gabrielle or her son though. It wasn't like I was hanging around him, but I saw him enough for us to be acquaintances I guess." Pablo explained.

"What happened after we left with Abeba," Ares asked. At that, Nasir screamed until he was red in the face. Ahsha left him to get it all out before he settled still teary-eyed. "I know grandma upset you but they're still here. They didn't go anywhere." She spoke gently to him wiping his face. She poked his nose before laughing as he basically booed what she said. She turned him so he could see his fathers. "See they're right there." She pointed. "What just happened?" Ares said.

"Like I said I can feel his emotions and Abeba—," She paused looking at Nasir who leaned into her looking for comfort. "He loves his grandma, all of them, but he loves you three more. So when they threatened to take you from him—that would not have ended well." The three of them looked at him as he sucked on his pacifier. "But ultimately they all agreed that it was in everyone's best interest that you stayed."

"So they trust us now?" Pablo questioned. "Not exactly." At that, they all groaned. "You have to look at it from their perspective. Say in the future someone hurts Nasir or the girls." All three of them let out low growls. "Exactly. The way you feel at that thought is how my family feels about your actions. It will take time to get on their good side, but I have faith that you all can do it." She smiled.

"Since we're on the subject of your family what's happening with Isaac, Veronica, and Camryn?" Malik asked. "Did you mean what you said about not allowing Veronica to take the Princess title," Ares added. "I don't know much but what I do know is they're talking to each other. Which is progress. Veronica will never have a title. Their child or children might with conditions. I haven't sorted out what we'll do there." She answered.

"But they're not really at the forefront of my thoughts. We have this little one to worry about first and you three." "What does that mean?" Pablo questioned. "Nasir will need to be presented to the Oyeyemi family. It just means he's been acknowledged as the newest member and will be given the full protection of my people and because you three are new also—," "Whatever you want we'll do." Malik said.

She smiled which warmed their hearts. "I think it'll be good." The three brothers looked at each other sharing a look. "What?" She asked looking between us. "We saw what happened with your grandparents." Ahsha sat back against the couch looking at each of them as an intrigued glimmer filled her eyes. "I know." "We were almost your grandparents," I said. "Yes, we were."

"You stopped us." She nodded her head. "I did." "You've known for a while what happened to your grandparents—what our grandmother did, and you've kept it all to yourself." Ahsha chuckled. "Yes, I did. Was there a question?" "You know you can tell us things. We are here to support you." A ghost of a smile graced her lips.

"Is that right?" Her voice came out so enticing as she looked at each of them. "Yes in every way imaginable," Pablo said as his red eyes shined. There was another flicker in her eyes. "In every way imaginable. That does not sound very kid-friendly." She glanced down at the baby. "It wasn't supposed to." Ares and Malik both said. She chuckled. "Behave. Aida!" She called. "Can you get him ready for bed and I'll be up shortly?" She nodded her head.

"Thank you so much, Aida," Ahsha spoke. "You're welcome, Your Highness." She said. Ahsha looked at her mates. "I suppose tonight is for you and Malik," Pablo said. "Are you pouting?" "Well, how can I not when I know what's to come." Pablo protested. "Not to mention when you open the bond you purposely share with all of us. Don't think we don't know you were doing that." Ahsha laughed at Ares. "In my defense when I did it the first time it was an accident, but with you I did it on purpose. But don't worry I'll make sure you feel and hear everything from now on." She countered.

"Such a mean mate." Pablo tsked before smirking. Ahsha's eyes drifted to Malik who was staring at her. "You're staring." "Can you blame me?" She huffed. "Something on your mind?" "We'll discuss it soon enough." The three men look at her seeing a sultry smile cover her lips. 

"You seem sure about that, a little cocky if you ask me." It was Malik's turn to smile. "I can show you how cocky I am. Did you forget what I promised you?" The three men could smell her arousal grow at his words. Ahsha rose to her feet. "I'm going to go check on the baby. You three clean up, please?" "Whatever you want my Queen." They all said looking up at her.

"Nobody but the damn devil." She muttered while they chuckled.

Malik

"Did you need something?" I looked at Ahsha as she leaned against the counter watching the bathtub fill up. "You." She refused to look my way. He knew they were both very aware of how tonight was going to end. However, I found her coyness attractive, 

"Little ole me? What for?" I walked towards her standing incredibly close not missing the tightness in her jaw. "You're not a dumb woman, so don't pretend to be. And if that delicious scent means anything your body is more than ready for me." I finished with a soft kiss along her jaw.

"Am I wrong your Highness?" I whispered as my lips trailed down her neck. "No." She sighed just as my hand went to her throat. It wasn't a tight hold, but her neck was firmly in my grasp "I missed you." I mumbled. "I know." She moaned. 

"Did you miss me?" My voice was needy and full of longing. "So much." I pushed her head back locking my lips with hers. Our tongues melded together as I held her closer. "Come show me," I mumbled against her lips before letting her go. Without another word, I headed to our room.

I sat on the bed waiting for her when she walked out of the bathroom to me. My eyes stayed trained on her as she stood in front of me before tossing one leg over my left. Then the other over my right before she sank down on my lap. I gripped her left thigh slowly pushing her robe up revealing more and more of her soft skin. I pulled the strings undoing her robe and revealing her breast without a second thought my lips were on her mark. "Please." She whispered. Using my teeth I grazed over the tender skin feeling her pulse race.

"Begging already?" I whispered. She pulled my face away from her neck, so I was looking at her. "I missed you so much." She whispered against my lips. I groaned as she dug her hips into me. "And I know you missed me, but I also know I hurt your feelings." I wanted to protest but the look she gave me told me not to. 

"No need in denying it. If that's how you felt then that's how you felt." She gently caressed my neck. "With Pablo he and I were equal. He'd tease me and I'd tease him. With Ares he let me lead at least for a short while. And now there's you." She smiled.

"Now there's me?" "Yes. Always expected to be levelheaded and rational. What do you want from me?" I looked at her questioning. "Do you want to make me beg as you promised? Or perhaps you want to beg. Maybe you want something mutual, tell me what you want?" "You, just you. I just want to feel and be close to you. That is what I want, you." She stared at me dead silent for a while before she pushed me flat on my back. Her robe was now long gone, and her naked body was now pressed against me. Swirls of golden rays danced in her eyes as she stared down at me.

"Touch me." She purred. "Please." So I did.

==

"Oh fuck," She trailed as I pressed my face further into her pussy. She was seated snuggly on my face as I held her in place. "I can't—more—please." Her words tumbled out as another broke her body. Before I could continue she toppled over her face pressed into the bed as she twitched. I moved from between her legs staring at the cum that leaked out of her. I couldn't resist so I licked her slit once more hearing her whimper.

"Let me see your pretty face habibata," I called. She struggled but she rolled over and looked up at me. I grabbed her ankle bringing it to my lips before kissing it. As I trailed down her leg leaving soft kisses as I went I could hear her breathing pick up. The closer I got to her center the farther I spread her legs. 

"Malik," She whined as my breath fanned over her pussy. "I could eat your pussy all day," I muttered lightly kissing her clit. She hissed. "It's my favorite meal and I haven't had it in months. You kept this away from me. You left me." "I—," She let out a deep moan as my tongue slid over her clit.

"I'm sorry." She said in a small voice. "I know my love." I stood once more keeping her legs spread apart looking over her beautiful body. "I have never seen a more beautiful woman." I praised. A sweet smile covered her lips. "Soft skin," I mumbled. "Beautiful eyes. Gorgeous smile." I continued as I moved to rest over her. "You are a more perfect mate than I could've ever asked for." Her eyes widened as the tip of my dick circled her slit.

"No woman could ever compare to you, my Queen." I inched inside of her staring into her eyes watching the golden light flood her brown ones. Her chest rose and fell quickly. "Never leave us again," I said as I bottomed out inside of her. "Shit—I promise." She whimpered. I felt the bond open and all the desire, and need consume my body. She grabbed the back of my head pulling me in close. I smirked looking into her eyes as my strokes picked up.

She bit her bottom lip trying to hold back her moans. I eased my hand between us to rub her clit. "Don't keep my moans from me I've earned them." I barked. Her pussy clenched and she let out a deep gasp. "Yes, yes, yes," She cried. "Good girl," She hissed before a broken whimper left her lips.

I sat up grabbing her waist taking in her sweet cries, fucking her through each orgasm that consumed her. "Fuck, fuck, yes, please!" "Please what? What do you need, huh?" I questioned throwing gritted teeth as her pussy clenched once again. I picked her up bouncing her against me, hitting a new spot before her back hit a nearby wall. "Fuck!" I cried as she bit my shoulder. "It's so good—," "Breathe love. I don't need you passing out when we're just getting started." I told her.

She was trying to fight it, but she was so close to letting go, and I wanted to take her over the edge. I sat her down spinning her so she faced the wall before pushing her against it. I hooked one of her legs up with one arm and wrapped my other arm around her waist, fucking her from behind. My lips left kisses all over her mark.

We were both so close that when my tongue went over her mark her legs buckled and her fingers dug into my forearm. Ahsha's head fell back, on my shoulder and my teeth broke the skin on her mark and she screamed. Her body shook as my grip on her tightened. Her pussy gulped up all the cum I had to offer before I was able to ease out of her. She turned and looked up at me and without a need for words, I picked her up and carried her back to bed.

She kissed me so intensely that the passion raged inside of me. Ahsha was on her back looking up at me her golden eyes on full display with her legs spread wide. "Come here." She motioned and I did. I slipped back inside of her staring into her eyes watching every emotion cross them. Our lips met and the kiss felt all-consuming. Her pussy throbbed around me as she sucked me in. My strokes were slow and deep.

"God you three are going to break me." She mutters. I chuckled. "Never." She gripped me tightly. "Fuck—yes." I chuckled feeling her fingers dig into my back. I fucked her through orgasm after orgasm. She tried to push me back. "No more. I can't." She wheezed hitting my chest. 

I pinned her arms above her head showing her no mercy seeing tears flood her eyes as she screamed through her orgasms. "That's it," I chuckled before my teeth sank into her mark once again. "Oh fuck!" she cried gripping me with so much force she tipped me over the edge and I filled her. I laid on top of her catching my breath. "I love you." She whispered caressing my head. "I know habibata. I love you too."

Ahsha

Malik and I were lying in bed staring at each other. "Something on your mind?" He asked. "One second," I said as I sat up and walked to the door only to find Pablo and Ares. I smiled. "My other favorite people." Pablo beamed at that. "I thought Nasir was your favorite person," Ares said. "He is my favorite person. You three are my favorite people, see it's different." "I get it," Pablo said picking me up and dropping me on the bed and collapsing on top of me.

I snorted before falling into a fit of laughter as he kissed all over me. It was all fun and games until he stopped and stared down at me. "Why are you nervous?" He asked. I looked at Malik and Ares. Pablo let me up and I took a second before holding my hand out. They each touched me, and I showed them the last thing I saw. Confusion distorted Malik's face while Pablo looked surprised, and Ares's face showed nothing. Their hand dropped and they looked at me. "Denver? Who is Denver" Malik questioned. Ares spoke. "You looked both shocked and happy to see him."

I looked at Ares softly rubbing his cheek. "It started around my 14th birthday I started dreaming of this little boy. His name was Denver. He was the sweetest little thing." I explained. "So you seeing him in your ancestral land means he's family, yes?" Pablo questioned. 'Yes. He wouldn't have been permitted there unless he was related. Add in the fact you don't usually see children of that age in that realm unless there's a reason.' Oshun spoke.

'And remember the feeling you had when you saw him.' It was motherly. "Ahsha?" "Huh?" I looked at Pablo who was cupping my face. "What is it?" "Oshun said you're correct. I wouldn't have seen him if we weren't related. She also mentioned that because we were in our ancestral home it's not very common for children to be roaming around unless there was a reason. Because children who pass young always get a chance to go back and have a life. Which makes sense because I saw the girls because they're our kids. Which would lead me to believe that Denver must be ours too." I was thinking out loud at this point.

"That means you've been dreaming about our son since you were a child," Ares said. "Which is throwing me off—," I trailed feeling a knot in my stomach. "You'll know when you need to know." The words left my lips quietly.

"What?" Malik asked. "I—I think I may be pregnant. Or at the very least I will be soon." I could feel Oshun smile at my words. Before hearing her laughter "You knew!" I hadn't meant to say that so loudly. "She's obviously talking to Oshun," Malik said. "But your grandfather said—," "He did but what I've learned is you get the baby you're meant to have at the time you're meant to have them. Maybe we're meant to have Denver because you three are now Oyeyemi and that changed something." I said swatting Pablo's hand away as he tried to touch my stomach.

"That would explain a lot and you already being pregnant could explain why he was translucent," Pablo said. My smile dropped as I processed his words. "Oh my God," I whispered seeing the three of them smile. 

"Remember how much you love us," Ares said. I rolled my eyes. "I told you this would happen." I groaned only for them to smile. "Can you blame us though? You are our mate we've waited years to find you, to know you, so can you truly blame us for being insatiable when it comes to you." I looked at Malik.

"Well, when you put it like that how could I? As much as I love kids I just really didn't want to have kids back-to-back." "Why?" Pablo asked. "This may sound selfish but with one kid you can still be your own person and do your own thing. I have responsibilities, huge responsibilities, and I'm already fiercely protective of Nasi adding more to the mix—I don't know if I'll be able to handle my duties to my people, our children, and you three." They stared at me.

"This isn't just on you. You have three mates here to help. We're always going to be here by your side to help you maintain balance." Ares told me. "I know our history doesn't give you much trust in us, but we want to help, so please don't think this is all on you," Pablo added.

"It's not that I don't trust you it's more that I worry you'll get overwhelmed, and it'll ruin all your progress." "We would never let you fail; you know that right?" Pablo asked. "Yes." "And you know that you could never overwhelm us," Ares added. "Yes." "Hmm." I side-eyed Malik who looked at me with a smirk. "Don't smirk. It's my job as the Queen and your mate to look out for you, so—,"

"Then doesn't that mean it's our job as the Kings and your mates do the same?" Ares interrupted. All I could do was mug him. "Excellent now that we've settled that it's all our jobs to look after each other did you have fun?" Pablo asked with a cheeky smile.

"Excuse me?" "I mean with Malik." He said. "It sounded interesting. Screaming I'm used to, but the loud thumps were different, and based on all the marks I'd say it must've been." "Well I mean we were just talking about her being pregnant," Malik said. They all looked at me.

"I came inside of her a lot," Pablo confessed. "I'm sure we all did," Ares said. "How could you not? Her pussy is perfect. The perfect balance of wetness and tightness." Pablo spoke. "And don't forget all the heavy breathing and whimpers." Ares closed his eyes reminiscing. "Or her taste," Malik added. They collectively sighed at that. "Wow," I said in disbelief. "What?" "Am I not sitting right here?"

Pablo chuckled. "It was a compliment." "How would you feel if I spoke about your dicks like you weren't in the room? Like you were a piece of meat?" They glanced at each other. "Go ahead," Ares said. "Huh?" "Talk about our dicks like we aren't here." Malik motioned. I huffed before Ares pulled me onto his lap.

"We did not mean to offend you. We were merely complimenting how amazing you are." "I'm not offended I know I'm amazing. I'd just prefer you not speak about me like I'm not here," Malik scoffed.

"A little confident are we?" "Did you or did you not all just say I have the perfect wet—," Ares's hand went over my mouth. Our eyes met and I saw his dark black ones staring back, so I kissed his palm naturally. I watched his jaw clench and I smiled. "Get out." Ares barked.

"Nope, Pablo said against my neck and a chill ran down my spine. "Clearly she needs some more attention," Malik added. I pushed Ares's hand away. "I'm not ready for that," "For what?" Ares asked with a smirk.

"I mean there are three holes for a reason," Pablo whispered before kissing the back of my neck. "Let's start with one and go from there." Ares stared into my eyes flooding the bond with all his sexual desire.

I gasped when I felt Pablo do the same. I dropped my head on Ares's shoulder as a moan left my lips. "Fuck." I whimpered sagging completely in Ares's arms as Malik's desire piled on. "No—fair." I breathed looking up at Ares. "It's still Malik's night," I added.

Pablo and Ares both smacked their lips. Malik chuckled. "If she's still up for it after I'm done I'm sure you can get your chance." He said before looking down at me as the ache between my legs raged on. That look in his eyes said everything. 

Follow. Like. Comment. Share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

654K 33.4K 33
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
1.5M 123K 60
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
294K 35.2K 18
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
995K 14.5K 37
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...