Mine | Bbangsaz

By grace_hanni

In Hanni's messed up life, full of misery and losses, revenge takes control of her heart. She's hell-bent on... More

Warn!
(1) Poison
(2) Mine
(3) Bound by Desire
(4) Minji's grip
(5) Desperate Escapes
(6) You're mine, remember that
(7) Party
(8) Eight
(9) Blood Dinner
(11) Should not
(12) Caught in the Storm of Emotions
(13) Be my girlfriend
(14) The truth
(15) The truth 2
(16) Birthday gift
(17) Wedding arrangement
(18) Minji's problem
(19) Nineteen
(20) twenty
(21) Love & Redemption
(22) Mine

(10) Suspicious

2.1K 132 73
By grace_hanni

Minji entered Hanni's hospital room in the middle of the night. Hanni was already sound asleep. Minji walked silently towards the edge of the bed and stood there, watching Hanni.

She looked so peaceful, as if she didn't realize that a great danger was lurking around her.

Minji slightly bent down and gently touched Hanni's cheek. Hanni moaned softly and changed her sleeping position but didn't wake up. Minji took a risk by leaning down and kissing Hanni's lips, savoring their sweetness. Eventually, she got lost in her suppressed desire and started kissing Hanni's lips more passionately.

***

Hanni felt a warm tingling sensation all over her body and she wriggled. Someone was kissing her lips and it felt so good.

Half-asleep, Hanni blinked and opened her eyes.

The woman who was leaning over her and kissing her was Minji.

Minji stopped and looked into Hanni's eyes, realizing that she was awake. She gently traced her fingers on Hanni's cheek, then her lips followed the movement of her fingers.

Hanni closed her eyes, thinking that this must be a dream. A woman like Minji in the real world wouldn't be this gentle, she would probably force herself on her, treat her roughly, and abuse her.

This must be a dream because before going to bed, Hanni lay down restlessly, trying to erase memories of her love affair with Minji that always seemed to haunt her. Since this was a dream, there was no harm in enjoying it.

Hanni half-smiled, then gently touched Minji's cheek. In an instant, Minji's body stiffened as if surprised by Hanni's gentle touch on her cheek.

Hanni quickly withdrew her hand in panic, wondering if Minji in her dream would turn into the evil Minji in the real world?

Apparently not, Minji in this dream was very gentle and kind. She took Hanni's finger and placed it on her cheek.

"Touch me wherever you like, don't stop," whispered Minji full of desire.

Hanni didn't waste this opportunity. This was truly a very pleasant dream. Under Minji's sharp gaze, Hanni traced her fingers on Minji's face, admiring every perfection imprinted there. When her fingers were about to touch Minji's lips, Minji grabbed her hand and gently kissed each of her fingers one by one.

Minji rolled her body to the side of Hanni. That narrow hospital bed puts their bodies in close contact. Minji's hand grabbed Hanni's hand and touched her hand to her dick.

"Touch me, honey," her whispered.

Hanni's red face felt the heat of violence in her palms.

Minji gently opened her waistband and lowered her pants, "Feel my body so longing for you."

Hanni whipped it and Minji whacked it. The feeling that Minji was really passionate about her touch made Hanni feel happy.

Oh, my God, this is the best erotic dream she's ever had.

Hanni's fingers were exploring Minji's body and she was letting her do whatever Hanni wanted. Finally, when Hanni's curious lips tasted her manhood, Minji lifted her head with a sharp, hazy gaze full of desire.

"My turn," Minji growled huskily.

Hanni was laid down with Minji lying on her side facing her. Minji kissed her forehead, temple, nose tip, and cheeks with small, gentle kisses. Then her lips stopped at Hanni's lips, tasting them slowly at each end, blowing wet warmth there.

It made Hanni open her lips with full longing. Minji sucked on Hanni's open lips and slipped her tongue inside. Their tongues intertwined, hot and wet. Minji's lips sucked on Hanni's lips mercilessly, tasting every side of them with passion.

Hanni could feel Minji's fingers slowly opening up the hospital gown she was wearing. Then her warm hand felt like it was burning on her bare skin, touching her all over and causing an incredible sensation that made Hanni writhe with desire.

Minji's fingers touched her lady parts and caressed them with incredible skill until Hanni's thighs opened up, hot and wet, ready for Minji.

Minji was already on top of her and Hanni felt Minji manhood so hot, pressing against her.

"Will..." Minji's hot breath was a bit panting and felt so erotic on her lips.

Minji kissed her again, "Will I hurt you if I..."

Hanni shook her hips desperately, her passion relentlessly peaking. She wanted Minji inside her so badly!

Hanni's inexperienced movements made Minji grit her teeth to hold back her peaking desire. Finally, with one smooth movement, Minji pressed herself into her, uniting their bodies. Their lovemaking was full of passion and incredibly enjoyable.

Hanni gripped Minji's muscular back, forgetting the pain in her head, too immersed in the pleasure that was taking over her body. Minji tried to move as gently as possible, but her passion overcame her common sense.

She moved with great agitation, taking Hanni with her. Finally, when they reached their peak, their bodies merged so tightly in waves of satisfaction that rolled over them both.

Minji carefully pulled her body away from Hanni and lay down next to her, still holding her tightly.

Hanni was too exhausted to move. "What a fucking amazing dream," Hanni whispered to herself, still feeling the remnants of the pleasure that was so satisfying. Ah, even in her dream, she could clearly feel Minji's gentle kiss on her forehead before she left.

***

When Hanni woke up in the morning, she realized that it wasn't just a dream.

Yeah, her clothes were all neat and everything looked fine. But that typical soreness and wetness between her legs, and the smell of Minji's perfume all over her body, made her realize that last night Minji really did come to her room and have sex with her. She took advantage of Hanni when she was passed out.

Hanni frowned, trying to hold back the shame that was choking her. But was it really rape?

Last night, she was more than willing to have sex with Minji. She even had an orgasm! Yeah, her body still remembered the incredible pleasure she got last night. Can you get satisfaction when someone rapes you?

Hanni held her hot cheeks with her fingers, feeling embarrassed and disgusted with herself. Maybe there really was a slut inside her that finally came out yesterday and took over her body.

Hanni got swept off her feet by Minji's incredible passion skills. Now she's freaking out. What if she ends up caving in and becoming a cheap woman who's willing to be Minji's girlfriend, groveling at her feet like other girls? How will she explain herself to her folks later?

"you look Sad."

Hanni got startled by the voice and turned to see Dr. Kim at the door, looking at her with concern, "Are you okay?"

Why can't my life be normal? Suddenly Hanni felt sad about her life journey. Confronted with Dr. Kim who always looked cheerful and carefree, Hanni wanted to cry and her eyes began to well up.

"Hey... Hey," Dr. Kim came up to the bed and touched Hanni's arm, "What's wrong, Hanni? You good?" Hanni nodded, wiping her tears, "I'm good, Doc."

Dr. Kim sat on the edge of the bed hesitantly, "Did you fight with Minji? I get it, she's notoriously tough and dominant, so it must be hard to be her girl."

Hanni stared at Dr. Kim fiercely, "I'm not her girl, I hate her so much I wanna kill her," Hanni hissed, full of anger.

Dr. Kim was shocked, "What? Isn't it... isn't it..."

"Doctor, I'm not her lover, I've been held captive in her house all this time..."

All those stories flowed out of Hanni's mouth, starting from her father's business with Minji, the deaths of both of her parents, her revenge efforts, and then she ended up being held captive by Minji.

Dr. Kim listened to all of it in amazement and when all the stories ended, Dr. Kim looked at Hanni incredulously, "Wow, wait a minute, give me time, I don't know what to say."

Hanni looked at Dr. Kim with determination, "I'm asking for the doctor's help to release me from here. Only the doctor and the doctor's nurse are allowed to enter this room, while outside all the guards are on high alert. I beg you, Doctor, I have forgotten my revenge. What I want is just to free myself from Minji's grip. She is a very evil and cruel woman. Maybe I will end up dead in her hands."

Dr. Kim was lost in thought hearing Hanni's words, "Okay, I will find a way, even though it seems difficult," he cleared his throat.

"I didn't expect Minji's bad reputation to be true. Holding a woman captive and forcing her to be her lover is really unacceptable."

With confidence, Dr. Kim held both of Hanni's hands, "I will let you know later. One thing for sure, I will help you Hanni, so you can escape from Minji who is evil."

***

Minji entered Hanni's hospital room just a few minutes after Dr. Kim left.

Hanni was relieved. It meant that Minji couldn't have heard her conversation with Dr. Kim earlier.

"How are you feeling?" Minji stared at Hanni sharply without a smile.

When Hanni looked at Minji, memories of their erotic night together flashed through her mind. Unable to handle all those sensual images, Hanni turned her face away, "None of your business."

"Pham Hanni," Minji called Hanni's name in an annoyed tone, "You need to get better soon so I can take you home. It's not safe here."

"Why should I bother when you're the one being targeted by your enemies?" Hanni interrupted with a fiery look.

Minji returned Hanni's sharp gaze, "Because you're my lover, and Jake is after both of us."

Jake, who's that? Hanni furrowed her brows, confused.

"Jake is the name of the hitman hired by my enemies," Minji glanced at her bruised finger, which she used yesterday to brutally beat up Heeseung until the man was lying on the ground full of blood, unable to even beg for mercy anymore.

"He always manages to kill whoever his target is. Yesterday we managed to escape from an accident planned by Jake. That psycho won't stop until he kills both of us."

Hanni's hair stood on end, this Jake guy sounded so terrifying.

"You're not safe here, Hanni," Minji ruffled her hair in frustration, "No one has ever seen Jake. He could be anyone. Even now, I can't trust my own guards, except for Sunoo. Your condition is very vulnerable here, but you'll be safe at my place."

Lost in thought, Minji watched Hanni, "I think you're healthy enough to go home. Tonight, I'll take care of your discharge from this hospital."

If she went home, her chance to escape would vanish in thin air, panicked Hanni. She couldn't go back to that house!

Impulsively, Hanni held her head, pretending to be in pain.

"What's wrong with you, Hanni?" Minji asked anxiously.

"My head... My head..." Hanni groaned, trying her best to sound in pain.

"Doctor!" Minji called out half-shouting and Dr. Kim, who happened to be nearby, rushed in anxiously, "What's wrong, Minji?"

"She's in pain!" Minji's voice rose, "I thought her condition was better so she could go home tomorrow, but she's in pain. Why is she in pain? You said her wound would heal!"

Quickly, Dr. Kim caught Hanni's eye signal and read the situation. He cleared his throat, trying to sound serious, "As I said, her condition is still unstable, Minji. Sometimes she looks fine, but even the slightest shock can make her feel pain. I advise you not to take her home yet, or it will hinder her recovery."

Minji was lost in thought and looked at Hanni in frustration, "Okay. Just heal her first!" she muttered coldly. And Hanni breathed a sigh of relief, her chance to escape was still there.

That night at eight o'clock was Hanni's examination schedule with Dr. Kim. The man arrived on time, this time bringing a nurse. When Hanni realized that Dr. Kim had entered the room, she immediately sat up straight, alert.

"Doctor," Dr. Kim gestured, telling Hanni to keep quiet. Then he prepared a syringe.

What Hanni didn't expect was that when the nurse was checking her IV, Dr. Kim suddenly injected the syringe into the nurse's body. Within seconds, the nurse's body collapsed unconscious. Dr. Kim supported the nurse's body and leaned it on the bed.

"Can you wake up?" Dr. Kim asked quickly.

Hanni was still stunned by Dr. Kim's swift movement until she realized that Dr. Kim was asking her. She immediately nodded her head.

"Good, can you change your clothes with this nurse's uniform? I'll close the curtain to give you privacy."

Dr. Kim immediately closed the curtain and waited outside. At that moment, Hanni realized that this was Dr. Kim's plan to set her free! Swiftly, forgetting that her head still hurt, Hanni tried to stand up and when she could, she immediately took off her clothes and changed into the nurse's uniform.

After everything was done, Hanni called Dr. Kim who immediately lifted the unconscious nurse and laid her on the bed, then covered her with a blanket.

"You have to act normal and not suspicious," Dr. Kim muttered as Hanni put on the nurse's cap on her head, then hugged the examination board to her chest.

"Let's go," Hanni's heart pounded as Dr. Kim opened the door.

Two guards placed by Minji at the door seemed to be chatting. Dr. Kim nodded to them and they responded with a smile.

Dr. Kim's body position covered Hanni so she couldn't be seen, then he guided Hanni down the hallway, leaving the guards far behind. When they finally turned into an unnoticed hallway, Hanni took a deep breath, feeling incredibly relieved. Dr. Kim led Hanni half-running to the parking lot, towards her freedom.

***

Sunoo handed the files to Minji who was sitting on the sofa, "These are some people we might suspect."

Minji took the file and read it, flipping through it. Her eyes were fixed on one of the photos in the file, "Why is he on this list?"

Sunoo glanced at the file, "Because we filtered all hospital employees who entered less than 2 months before the accident happened."

Minji frowned for a long time. Then her face tensed, "He has free access to Hanni's room. We have to go to the hospital immediately!" Minji grabbed her jacket and hurried to the door, followed by Sunoo.

At the same time, the door on the other side opened, and some of Minji's guards entered with panicked faces and gasping for breath.

"Mrs. Minji, Miss Hanni Pham has escaped from the hospital!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 719 6
Hanni and Minji have a little awkward but intimate moment- that shouldn't make their hearts beat so fast, right? A short summer love story Bbangsaz a...
2.2K 159 9
Bbangsaz story, where(in) Hanni caught a feeling for Minji, her best friend. And she didn't mind because she knew it was just a friendship thing, but...
108K 5.7K 51
When two people found something they weren't looking for-in each other. An AU in which Hanni and Minji meet at work. (They are all adults in this f...
29.2K 1.5K 26
They met for the first time in a foreign country. They were both young and made a cute mistake and then back to being strangers again. But destiny ma...