Destined✔️

By as__writes

"We are destined to be together" Ruchika and Ishan being separated due to Ruchika's brother having their liv... More

Introduction
We are going to meet Ruchika
No sorry and No Thank You
I miss him Thia
Enough is Enough Guys.
Ruchi,she got into an accident
Seperating Ishan and Ruchika was a bad descision
I know you still loves Ishan.
I am sorry
I promise.
Good Morning soon to be Mrs Malhotra
I am so sorry Ishan.
Ofcourse it was your best tour.
You are such a tease.
You are really here.
The missing piece of my heart
Roo you are complete child.
You are siding him
I won't miss your matches ever
Congrats Roo
Good Night and Dream about me
You are Jealous
Our Favourite Flowers.
Why did she came back?
That lady is my mom
We have made your favourite food
She is better than me.
What Trolls??
Women's Day 🎊
Instagram
You did great my love
Happy Birthday Love ❤️
Birthday Wishes 🎈
I love you.
Leave me alone.
How did I got so lucky Roo.
I am happy with my family.
We are ready to get married.
Port Blair
You were just my captain's sister
Romanogers.
Don't look bad yourself Captain
Instagram
Rokafied
Thank you for always being there
Instagram
No sorry and thank you in a relationship
Instagram
I love you.
Instagram.
Yay I won
Instagram
Instagram
A relationship is always 50/50
Mrs Ruchika Ishan Malhotra
Instagram
Instagram

The Garden of Five Senses

70 10 2
By as__writes

Aria and Aakash entered Ishan's room to see the couple sleeping hugging each other.

"I will wake them up"Aria proceeded to wake them both of us as all of them have decided on going out to roam around Delhi.

"Wait a minute"Aakash held her wrist and fetched out his phone from the pocket and clicked a pic of the couple.

"Now can I wake them up"She asked while he nodded.

"Ruchi,Bhaiya get up we are going out to roam around Delhi"Aria shook the two of them and both of them got up.

"Did you bring me here to patch me up with Aria or spend time with your fiance"Aakash teased while Ruchika threw a pillow and it landed square on Aakash's face.

"Ok you two freshen up and meet us in lobby in ten minutes"Aria informed as the two left for downstairs.

Ruchika made her way to Aria's room and changed into a yellow off shoulder top with blue denims

"Where should we go first"Rahul asked feeling quite excited to go out after so long.

"How about we enjoy near the pool in the hotel itself"Aakash suggested feeling quite lazy to go out.

"Shut up I haven't got ready to jump in the pool"Ruchika hit Aakash on his head.

"How about Sarojni Market"Aria suggested but was voted off by the boys.

"What about the Garden of Five senses "Ahaan said and all agreed as this was the only sensible suggestion.

All of them booked a cab and left for the Red Fort.

"Pull up your mask and wear a cap before you two get down"Naira instructed as Rahul and Ishan nodded,they don't want to get mobbed.

"It's beautiful isn't it"Ruchika stated  as Ishan slipped his hand in hers,they were walking around the garden.

"Not more than you"He threw a cheesy line.

"Cheesy"Ruchika chuckled as they continued walking.

"Aakash click our pic"Aria handed the phone to Aakash as the four girls posed for the pic.

They clicked some pics then Aria and Aakash clicked some couple pics.

"Even we want to click some couple pics"Ishan and Rahul whined in perfect sync,the two still covered.

"Let's go to a less populated area and you can click"Aakash suggested sensibly as the other two agreed immediately.

Ruchika and Ishan walked hand in hand as Ahana clicked the pic from behind so both of there faces aren't visible and gave other poses too. 

"I miss Ruhan now"Naira whined seeing the couples having photoshoot.

"If that idiot would have been here than also you won't be clicking pics,he would be busy in hogging over food"Ruchika stated and others couldn't help but agree.

They came back to the hotel after spending time in the garden and having lunch at a restaurant.

"Now can we got to the pool please"Aakash pleaded.

"What's with you and the pool today"Naira asked while Aakash just shrugged.

They all made their way towards the pool.

Ishan and Ruchika were sitting there legs dipped in the pool and hand entwined in each other staring at the pool in front of them.

Aakash and Ahana were having a race in the pool as they were the only one willing to dive in the pool,Naira was facetiming Ruhan,Aria was reading a book while Rahul was using his phone.

"How about we go on a vacation somewhere after the world cup is over"Aria suggested keeping her book aside.

"Not a bad idea"Rahul's face lit up who was till now busy with his phone.

"Where should we go but"Naira asked as she was done facetiming Ruhan.

"How about Goa"Ahana suggested

"First get those two out of their dreamland so we can discuss"Aakash pointed towards Ruchika and Ishan lost in their own world.

"Pleasure is all mine"Rahul got up from his place rubbing his hand

"Rahul not something stupid"Ahana warned but it was too late the two of them were already in the pool with a large splash.

"Idiot"Ishan shouted getting on the surface.

"Ok you two lovebirds can fight afterwards first pay attention over here we are planning a vacation"Ahana said and explained the whole matter to them

"We should go to Shimla,we weren't able to explore Shimla properly last time"Naira popped up.

"Nope not in India,somewhere outside India"Aria said.

"Yes so even Ishan,Ruhan and I can also roam freely"Rahul agreed.

"How about London"

"That's great does everyone agree to it"

"Yes"All chorused and London was the destination selected for their vacation.

"But can we keep it after a month or so as my Roo's clothing is still in progress and would need a month or so for its launch"Ruchika informed as the others nodded.

"Let's go back in our room the four of you change and then sleep,Ishan and Rahul have a match tommorow"Aria instructed and all left for thier respective rooms.

"Bhaiyas,Bhabhis"Ruchika entered Virat and Erica's room and found Aarav and Avantika too.

"See someone was here since morning and now got time to meet her Bhaiyas and Bhabhis"Virat teased while Ruchika just went and hug him.

"How is your work going"Virat asked ruffling her hairs.

"Great almost all the work is done,logo and some final touches are left"Ruchika informed while he nodded.

"I am so excited to be your first customer"Erica exclaimed she was really excited about Ruchika's brand.

"Ahm Ahmm I am her first customer"Avantika countered

"Stop you two,I am anyway gifted it to you"She stopped her two Bhabhis from fighting.

*****
@ruchika18

Liked by @avu.singh and 12456 others

A good walk in the park 🏞️
@ishan

@ruhan45: everyone except me is in Delhi
|
@ruchika18: we asked you but you had a shoot didn't you

@rahul: why is the pic black and white
|
@ahana.deol: Ruchi posted such a cute pic and you are worried about why the pic is black and white
|
@ishan: what else can we expect from a brainless idiot

@erica_rogers: Avu and I aren't talking to you
|
@avu.singh: yes, you all didnt even asked us join
|
@aria_m: sorry bhabhi we will inform you pakka next time
|
@ruchika18: yes bhabhi sorry

368 other comments

@ishan

Liked by @ruchika18 and 3456789 others

My personal photographer❤️

@rahul56: Give the pic credit
|
@ishan: the pic should be good to give credit
|
@rahul56: you are so mean

@ahana.deol: cuties 🥰

@ruhan45: wow now you had a photo session without you
|
@ishan: God we will have a special photo session for you once we are back in Mumbai

@ishanlover: the girl ain't Riya as she is in New York for her show
|
@mrabc: yes but weren't they rumoured to be dating

789345 other comments

@naira_oberoi

Liked by @aria_m and 79890 others

One with the girl gang 💕

@akash: atleast give the photo credit
|
@ahana.deol: did you and Rahul had a pact on asking for photo credit.
|
@rahul56: They are all ungrateful 😑

@ruchika18: 💚

@ruhan45: you all had so much fun without me 😭
|
@aria_m: God Ruhan you are commenting the same thing on everyone's post
|
@ruhan45: why shouldn't I,I feel FOMO

23456 other comments

*******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 827 43
three friends ishita arnav pragya how. there life change with there partners raman kushi abi
194K 16.4K 61
shivika story of arrange marriage to love marriage
189K 11.9K 79
This story will start after the break of neirohi's engagement. This story is only about Aarohi how she will move on or whether some people will help...
23.7K 1.6K 45
I can't HATE you because of love in my heart but......I can't love you because of PAIN in my heart