What if Goku Black trained De...

By Jesus7766

(I don't own these characters) This is a separated story from What if Goku trained Deku. This will tell the... More

Chapter 1 Villain Deku's Origin
Chapter 2 Deku's mastered ability's, A new quirk ?
Chapter 3 A new villain arrives, Goku Black vs All Might
Chapter 4 The sports festival begins,Deku vs Tordorki
Chapter 5 The Sports festival round 2, Deku vs Bakugo
Chapter 6 Deku's training with All Might, Izuku's feelings
Chapter 7 Deku vs Stain, Ochaco falls in love with Izuku
Chapter 8 Time for training camp, a dark secret exposed
Chapter 9 The battle begins. Goku Black vs Endeavor
Chapter 10 All for One vs All Might, The society falls
Chapter 11 New visitors in a dark world, Deku vs Bakugo
Chapter 13 The final battle begins, The ultimate power
Akira Toriyama
Update on the author
A drawing I made a few months ago

Chapter 12 Deku's ultimate battle, Goku vs Goku Black

55 0 0
By Jesus7766

Previously on what if Goku Black trained Deku. On the heroes arrival they stumbled upon a misunderstanding. In order for anyone to trust Deku and his friends, he had to battle Bakugo. On doing so Goku Black has found them and unlocked a new form. Goku and Piccolo mange to stall him but at the cost of their lives. Luckily Goku jumped started his own heart with a ki blast and piccolo regenerated. And they are probably planning a sneak attack. Will they be able to defeat Goku Black ? Find out... Now!

Everyone made inside panting from all the running.

Deku-Hold on wait, Goku and Piccolo are still out there.

Fut Uraraka-Oh come on. It's not like they are gonna survive.

Then they heard knocking on the door.

Goku-Hey um can... someone open the door please. It's cold out here.

Few mins later...

Fut Uraraka-Ok, how the heck were you able to survive.

Goku-Oh I used my ki blast to jump start my heart after he killed me.

Fut Uraraka-And you ?

Piccolo-I can regenerate.

Fut Uraraka gave the are you kidding me face.

Deku-Uraraka ?

Uraraka & Fut Uraraka-Yeah ?

Deku-Oh sorry, I meant Future Uraraka.

Fut Uraraka-What is it ?

Deku-Why are you being so negative, like you hate everyone around you ?

Fut Uraraka-Wha, I don't know what your talking about.

Deku-Yes you do. If you can't compromise, then how are we gonna work together ? And defeat them ?

Fut Uraraka-Ok look just drop it Deku. Everyone can work with you now, so drop it.

Fut Bakugo-Where are you going ?

Fut Uraraka-Out.

Then she slammed the door.

Mina-Drama.

Deku-Should I apologize ?

Fut Bakugo-No, she's always like that ever since the Deku here broke her heart and became a villain.

Uraraka-Maybe I should go talk to her.

Fut Bakugo-I'm not sure you should. She would probably try to kill you.

Uraraka-Well that a risk I'm willing to take.

Fut Bakugo-(sigh) Ok she's always at that mountain on the south side.

Uraraka-Ok.

Uraraka head outside and went south where Fut Uraraka is in. She later found her.

Fut Uraraka-I know you here.

Uraraka-Wait how did you ?

Fut Uraraka-I'm very skilled.

Uraraka-Oh ok.

Fut Uraraka-Why are you here ?

Uraraka-I came to talk to you.

Fut Uraraka-Really about what ?

Uraraka-Well. When I see you staring at Deku, it looked like you were gonna do something to him.

Fut Uraraka-(sigh) Sorry it's just. Every time I look at his face, I would see the monster I once loved.

Uraraka-Well you don't have to worry, the Deku in my world isn't like that.

Fut Uraraka-What do you think of your Deku ?

Uraraka-Well I know that he's smart, kind, strong, and a true hero.

Fut Uraraka-You like him don't you ?

Uraraka started to get flustered

Uraraka-Huh ? What ? I do but in like a friend kind of way.

Fut Uraraka-Look, I don't know if you two would be together and I'm not gonna push it. But when you notice you have feelings for him, tell him. Instead of getting flustered and say something wrong.

Uraraka-Oh uh Ok.

Fut Uraraka-Ok let's head back. And hear what your boyfriend's plan is.

Uraraka-Dah. He's not my boyfriend.

Fut Uraraka-So that's what I looks like when I get flustered.

Few mins later...

Deku-Ok here's the plan. In 2 more days these are the places to strike where everyone takes care of the army. Me, Piccolo, and Goku will deal with Goku Black and All for One.

Uraraka-Wait, why that many days ?

Deku-Because during that time we're going be training. We're gonna teach everyone about ki and how to use it.

Fut Bakugo-Ki ? What the hell is ki ?

Goku-It's the energy source Goku Black, All for One, Piccolo, Deku, and I can use.

Deku-Which also gave me a idea. Hatsumi and Melissa will create some gadgets that can absorb ki, just like the Androids you fought.

Goku-Boy does that take me back.

Deku-Yes and now that Goku Black thinks Goku and Piccolo are dead, we have the advantage.

Fut Todoroki-And when we learned ki we can still fight. Even without our quirks when they use their quirk deleters.

Mirko-I can't wait to get back at Goku Black.

Iida-And I rally the remanding former quirk users then we would have enough people to take on the army and the rest of the league.

Deku-Yes. Me and Goku will deal with Black and All for One.

Uraraka-Are you sure you can handle him Deku ?

Deku-I will.

Uraraka gave a determined smile and nodded.

Goku-Ok now let's get this plan on the road.

Deku-Yes. Piccolo, go with Iida to get the former quirk users.

Piccolo-Sure.

Piccolo and Iida left the hideout going outside of Japan to find the former quirk users.

Deku-Ok, Goku please help train the resistance, while me and Uraraka get material for Hatsumi and Melissa.

Goku-Got it.

Uraraka and Deku left the hideout and went into the destroyed city. While Deku and Uraraka were going through the destroyed building Deku asked a question.

Deku-So Uraraka what did you say to alternate future you ?

Uraraka-Oh well...

Uraraka thought about the conversation she had with her alternate future self, then she started to blush.

Uraraka-Dah! Oh it's nothing,nothing,nothing. It's nothing important or to talk about. All it matters is that I got her to trust you.

Deku-Uh ok.

Deku thought-I wonder whats wrong with her ? Wait I sense someone.

Uraraka-Deku whats wrong ?

Deku-We're not alone.

Uraraka got into a fighting stance, then the two got on each other's back while looking into their surroundings. Then a dark figure came out.

Deku-Who are you ?

Then the dark figure used the same technique Majin Vegeta did on Goku.

Deku and Uraraka got stuck on separate destroyed walls.

???-I just have one question are two really from a different universe ?

Deku-What why should I answer any question ?

Fut Toga-Just answer the question, and she won't get hurt.

Fut Toga started to point the knife to Uraraka's throat.

Deku-Tcb fine. Yes we are but who are you ?

The dark figure was revealed to be Toga.

Fut Toga-I'm Hamiko Toga. What year were you guys from ?

Deku-It was 3 years ago the day after the USJ attack.

Fut Toga-And you're from an alternate universe where you become a hero instead of a villain.

Deku-Yes.

Fut Toga-I hope you can beat him. Even though he used the dragon balls from this universe to give the league including me immortality and eternal youth. There's still a way to beat him in this drive.

Fut Toga handed Deku who was hanging on a wall the drive. The. Toga rubbed Deku's cheek.

Fut Toga-Promise me something, don't only save this world but save Izuku too.

Deku-Why are you helping us ?

Fut Toga-I just wanted people to accept me, without being afraid of me and my quirk. I just want people to understand. Izuku and I were on the same page but Goku Black changed everything and now everything is in chaos, so thats why I'm asking you.

Deku-Ok, I promise.

Fut Toga then kissed Deku. Deku was giving a shocking expression and Uraraka was screaming inside her head. Then Fut Toga lets go.

Fut Toga-Good.

Fut Toga released Deku and Uraraka.

Fut Toga-Oh and here.

Fut Toga gave Deku a little brown bag with the 3, 5, and 7 star dragon balls.

Deku-These are dragon balls.

Uraraka-Where did you get these ?

Fut Toga-I collect them on my spare time. Now I'm entrusting them to you. One of the wishes should be to undo the immortality stuff. Ok bye.

Fut Toga left. Deku and Uraraka were surprised, then they left heading back to the hideout.

Fut Hatsumi-What a hull.

Fut Mellisa-Yes, this should be more than enough to make the gear.

Fut Bakugo-Anyway what took you guys took so long ?

Uraraka-Oh we...

Uraraka thought about the kiss and immediately screamed, then she turned around all grumpy.

Fut Bakugo-What's the matter with her ?

Deku-I don't know, I think it had something to do when we bumped into Toga.

Fut Uraraka did a spit take.

Fut Uraraka-What !? What happened !?

Deku-We're alright. She gave us a drive with All for One's weaknesses.

Fut Uraraka-Wait why would she help ?

Deku and Uraraka, then explained the situation. Everyone was surprised and yet they didn't what to think of this.

Fut Uraraka-I see. Well I guess we'll have to help her, and you guys better win.

Deku-We will.

Uraraka-Yes.

Fut Uraraka-Ok then, let's get this started.

The training has begun. Piccolo and Iida brought back the former quirk users of UA. Then Goku helped train everyone to use ki, but the training was intense. Especially that they need to master it as quickly as possible. Fut Hatsumi and Fut Melissa finished with the gadgets that absorbed ki. Later they finished their training and the day has arrived.

During Deku and Uraraka's training...

Deku-Hey uh Uraraka.

Uraraka-Yeah.

Deku-The other day when Bakugo asked what was wrong with you, why did you act all grumpy ?

Uraraka-Doh I uh.

Deku-Oof.

Uraraka punched Deku in the gut. When Deku was about to fall; Uraraka tried to catch but somehow slipped on top of Deku.

Uraraka-Deku are you ok ?

Deku-Yeah, I'm ok.

Uraraka-Sorry.

Deku-It's all right.

Deku and Uraraka noticed that their faces are so close together.

Deku thought-Her face...

Uraraka thought-His face...

Deku & Uraraka thought-It's so close.

Deku-What about you, are you ok ?

Uraraka-Yes.

They later started to go along with the moment. As their faces got closer and closer, and closing their eyes something unexpected happened.

Goku-Hey are guys done yet ? Oh my gosh.

Deku and Uraraka immediately got up and panicked.

Uraraka-It's not what it looks like.

Deku-Yeah, we were just training. Somehow we slipped and she almost hit my head.

Goku-If you guys were gonna do something like that then you should have locked the door

Uraraka-What !? Your crazy !?

Goku-Doesn't matter, come on let's finish this fight.

Deku-All right then.

Few mins later...

Everyone left the hideout and did the coordination attack on the army. Later someone came to learn about this attack.

All for One-Damn it, damn it, damn it.

Goku Black-Dang he's pulling Vegeta.

Twice-What's a Vegeta ?

All for One-There's someone, he feels similar to me. Not only that there's another you.

Goku Black-What are you talking about ? I killed him the moment he got here.

All for One-Your wrong, I can still feel his life force.

Goku Black-Ok, so what I'll just kill him again.

All for One-That's not it I just got word that the resistance learned ki and created devices that absorbs ki. And now they are attacking the army and making their way through here.

Goku Black-Ok then we'll go deal with them.

All for One-You better or everything we worked on will go to waste.

The league left the building and headed to the battlefield.

Fut Dabi quickly ran towards Fut Todoroki to battle him. Fut Toga then told everyone to take on the the members of the resistance, while she takes care of Fut Uraraka. During the fight, La Brava was recording the fight live. Everyone in the world was watching what was happening. Goku quickly left the scene and tried to head to the building. But the battle has come to them.

Goku Black-Well look what we have here.

Goku-It's over Black. You're done terrorizing these people. And we will bring back the Izuku from this timeline.

Goku Black-Ha ha ha ha ha. Too bad the battle will not end like last time.

Goku-I couldn't agree more.

Goku Black turned Super Saiyan 3 rosé, and charged at Goku. Goku quickly turned Super Saiyan Blue. The two had it out like crazy, it caused a lot of shockwaves.

Goku then punched Goku Black in the gut sending him flying. Goku Black quickly got up.

Goku Black-Ha ha ha ha. Hurt me as much as you want. The pain only makes me stronger.

The kept going on forever. People were wondering why there are two Goku's fighting.

Goku Black-You'll never win.

Goku-I know I'm just waiting for the right time.

Goku Black-For what ?

Goku-Ka, Me, Ha, Me, Haaa.

Goku-Black-Kamehameha.

The two Kamehameha clashes. Goku Black was struggling, so he raised his power higher and higher, to the point where Goku was caught in the blast. Deku turned and saw this.

Deku-Goku!

A liberation goon warped around some vines on Deku.

Liberation Goon-Hold it, your still fighting me remember.

Deku got angry. So he power up to his quirk awakening.

Deku-OUT OF MY WAY!!!.

the liberation goon was send flying. Then Deku quickly got over the Goku.

Deku-Goku are alive ?

Goku-Yep, I'm alive.

Goku got up, as Goku Black landed on the ground.

Goku Black-It's over.

Before Goku Black could attack, he felt a severe pain in his body. He quickly went to his base form.

Goku Black-So this is what you meant.

Goku-Took you long enough to figure it out.

Deku-This is where we have the advantage.

Goku Black was somehow still moving and then punched Goku in the gut knocking him into some rubble. Deku quickly attack Goku Black. It would seem the two were equally matched. Deku quickly loses the advantage and power down.

Goku Black-Don't you see, I'm ever lasting. You maybe more powerful, but you still not a god.

Goku and Deku slowly got up.

Goku-Well it doesn't matter, cause we don't care.

Deku-We'll just keep fighting until we win.

Goku Black-The power you have, your fate is still sealed.

Goku & Deku-Here we come Black.

Goku and Deku charge their ki. Goku was increasing the power of Super Saiyan Blue higher than Super Saiyan Blue evolution, and then he merged it with kaioken x20. Deku was in his quirk awakening form, the color kept shifting from blue to a very dark blue.

Deku-I have to win. I promise someone who just wanted to be accepted and loved. I can't let anyone down. I'll shatter through these limits and I will defeat you and save Izuku.

Deku's hand turned black and his hands are shaped like claws, then a blue outline was around it. His eyes has this sharp blue glow in it. His remains the same shape, but with a dark blue color. This is his second quirk awakening. Goku Black turned super saiyan rosé.

Goku Black-Bring it.

Goku and Deku charged and tagged team on Goku Black. Goku Black thought he had the advantage every maneuver and blow he did, but Goku and Deku handled it just fine and they were doing massive blows to Goku black.

Deku punched Goku Black in the gut, getting him to be in his base form and cough up blood. As Goku Black gasp for air.

Goku Black-How is this possible, I've training for 3 years preparing for this day and yet you're wining. How's this possible !?

Deku-Because good will always triumphs over evil.

Goku-Your rain of terror ends here.

Goku Black-I refused to lose to mortals.

They fought again, Goku Black was getting weaker and losing consciousness. Goku and Deku pulled back, doing the ultimate Kamehameha.

Deku-Full power, don't hold back.

Goku-Got it.

Goku & Deku-Kamehameha!!!'

The blast mange to defeat Goku Black. Deku and Goku landed on the ground exhausted. They quickly power down. Most of the goons ran when they saw Goku Black defeated

Deku-We did it.

All for One-Yes you did.

Everyone turned to see All for One with scared looks on their faces.

All for One-All my enemies are here. Myself, my ex, an alien, younger version of my ex, and an idiot version of my mentor. This will certainly be fun.

Goku-Who is he talking about.

Deku-Please Izuku, we don't have to do this.

All for One-DONT CALL ME THAT!!! It's All for One now. You maggots will rue the day you crossed my path, so prepare to embrace oblivion!!!!

All for One charge at his enemies.

Next time one what if Goku Black trained Deku. Hey guys it's me Deku. This fight is intense. I knew All for One is strong, but I didn't think he was this strong. I still need to do what ever it takes to beat him. Whoa this power, it's much stronger and it's amazing. Next time on what if Goku Black trained Deku. The final battle begins, The ultimate power. Don't miss it ok.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 45 12
Alternate Universe i do not own Dragon ball Dragon ball Z Gt Super or Masakox's what ifs.
A New Life By Jo

Fanfiction

20.7K 356 50
Darkness around him. He wakes up from his slumber wondering why he was here. All he remember was getting killed by Trunks and then his memories were...
905 13 4
Son Goken, the son of Goku and ChChi. Brother to Gohan and Goten. A descendant of the Saiyan race. After Goku's death against Raditz Goken vows to ga...
903 18 32
The dark side of Deku comes out and Bakgou has to save him. PS I'm sorry if I have any typos. I'm making this into a series. East book is going to h...