What if Goku Black trained De...

By Jesus7766

(I don't own these characters) This is a separated story from What if Goku trained Deku. This will tell the... More

Chapter 1 Villain Deku's Origin
Chapter 2 Deku's mastered ability's, A new quirk ?
Chapter 3 A new villain arrives, Goku Black vs All Might
Chapter 4 The sports festival begins,Deku vs Tordorki
Chapter 5 The Sports festival round 2, Deku vs Bakugo
Chapter 6 Deku's training with All Might, Izuku's feelings
Chapter 7 Deku vs Stain, Ochaco falls in love with Izuku
Chapter 8 Time for training camp, a dark secret exposed
Chapter 9 The battle begins. Goku Black vs Endeavor
Chapter 10 All for One vs All Might, The society falls
Chapter 12 Deku's ultimate battle, Goku vs Goku Black
Chapter 13 The final battle begins, The ultimate power
Akira Toriyama
Update on the author
A drawing I made a few months ago

Chapter 11 New visitors in a dark world, Deku vs Bakugo

56 0 0
By Jesus7766

Previously on what if Goku black trained Deku. Deku's plan was finally complete, well sort of. When All Might was about to get through to Deku, Goku Black manipulated Deku again, but this time Deku finished the job and killed All Might. Many forces tried to stop this evil but all have failed. But characters from What If Goku Trained Deku have come to this universe to save it. Will they save the time line and everyone in it, find out... Now!

Deku-Ok whoever is out there show your self.

Goku-Hey look we're not gonna hurt you, we're here to help.

Someone came out and tried to lunged at Deku.

Deku-What the ? Kacchan ?

Fut Bakugo-I'm gonna kill you, you bastard !

Piccolo tried to hold him down.

Piccolo-Take it easy kid. We're here to help.

Fut Bakugo got out of the restrain and was about blast Goku but Uraraka was in the way.

Fut Bakugo-Uraraka ? What hell are you doing here ?

Uraraka-Look we know what's going and don't worry these are Goku and Deku from another timeline.

FutvBakugo looked confused.

Fut Bakugo-Wait this is a trick from Twice. Nice try but you'll never trick me.

Goku-Wow even this guy is intense in this reality.

Goku used the same technique to show Fut Bakugo his memories.

Fut Bakugo-Dah ! Don't touch me !

Deku-Kacchan we're telling the truth.

Fut Bakugo-Prove it. Explain how the portal you came from works.

Deku-Well from what I gathered it's usually light and dark matter mixing and bending reality into a doorway, while also keeping its self stable And...

Deku was talking so much that Bakugo was getting angry and everyone else getting confused.

Fut Bakugo-Shut up you damn nerd. Wait...

Fut Bakugo started to believe what the others said.

Fut Bakugo-Ok, even if I do believe you. How are you guys gonna help.

Deku-That's the thing. We sorta need a base.

Fut Bakugo-Lucky for you I can take to the residence.

Everyone fallowed Fut Bakugo.

Goku-Oh man I'm so hungry, is there food at the base ?

Fut Bakugo-Yes, we're lucky to have enough for 40 more years.

Deku-Kacchan so how's it going ?

Bakugo-How's it going ? Well I woke up in a apocalypse and meeting the old nerd I knew.

Deku-Uh sorry.

Liberation goon 1-Halt Bakugo and Uraraka. And wait All for One and Goku black ? What are you two doing here ?

Deku-Uh.

Goku-Uh.

Deku-We captured them. And now we're heading to their holding cells. And we have a new recruit named Piccolo.

Goku-Yes we caught them in our sparring matches.

Uraraka-Yes. They captured us and we will never tell you guys anything.

Bakugo-Oh just put me out of my misery because I rather be tortured than do this.

Liberation goon 2-Wow I didn't think you get Bakugo to act so pathetic.

Fut Bakugo-WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING PATHETIC!!!!!!!

Deku-So yeah, anyway where taking to one of the holding cells. So head back to base.

Liberation goon 1-On it sir.

The liberation goons left. Bakugo was giving the death stare.

Fut Bakugo-Don't make me regret this Deku.

Deku-Ok, gotcha.

Everyone made it to the base of the resistance. Everyone talking and strategizing. They were excited to see Fut Bakugo but when they saw Deku and Goku. They immediately went into attack mode.

Fut Bakugo-Wait you dumbasses!!!! This guy isn't Black and this guy isn't All for One.

Everyone-What !?

Fut Iida-If they aren't Goku Black or All for One, then who are they ?

Deku-Who's All for One ?

Fut Tsu-Wait you seriously don't know who All for One is ?

Goku-No, because we're from another universe.

Fut Melissa & Fut Hatsumi-You mean another reality ?

Fut Yaoyorozu-Bakugo did you check if they are Twice clones or illusions ?

Fut Bakugo-Yeah, yeah miss know it all. They came out of freakin portal.

Fut Melissa and Fut Hatsumi quickly examine Deku. Fut Hatsumi was touching Deku to see any effects happen to him from traveling.

Fut Hatsumi-Wow you body is all muscly and there seems to be no after effects.

Fut Melissa-And his body is sorta weaker.

Deku was getting flustered of being examined and from all the touching. Uraraka was starting to give that jealous look.

Uraraka-Uh, what are you guys doing ?

Fut Hatsumi-Oh where seeing if there's some kind of after effect and uh to see if it's true that you guys came from another dimension.

Uraraka-But did you guys seriously needed to touch him like that ?

Fut Melissa-Well kind of. But how did you guys get into our dimension ?

???-Whats going on here ?

Everyone turned to see a slightly older Uraraka.

Deku-Uraraka it's you.

Uraraka-Wow, I didn't know I look so cool in this dimension.

Goku-Wow.

Piccolo-This is some twisted reality.

Fut Uraraka-Wait Black ? All for One ? How the heck did you get in here.

Fut Bakugo-Don't worry.

Uraraka-Yeah we're from another dimension.

Fut Uraraka-Don't think I'm about to fall for that.

Deku put his hand on Fut Uraraka and showed his memories.

Fut Uraraka-Dah! The heck did you do ?

Deku-Oh I showed you my memories.

Goku-It looked you got the hang of it because she freaked out as well.

Fut Uraraka-But those memories are different. You were sad yes, but your usually happy. Not like the Deku I knew.

Fut Bakugo-Look I get but you need to let it go. We're lucky to last 3 years since that day happened.

Deku-That's why were here to help. Look I get why you don't trust us but we're possibly your only chance to defeat them.

Fut Bakugo-Your still not convincing me or anyone else you damn nerd. Look how about we battle.

Deku-Why though ?

Fut Bakugo-If you out only chance of winning this then prove it by defeating me in a battle.

Uraraka-Bakugo that's just cra-

Deku-I'll do it.

Uraraka-Huh ?

Goku-Knew it.

Piccolo-Kid got some guts.

Deku-If this is the only you'll help then I'll do it.

Uraraka-Deku are you sure ? You don't have to prove anything.

Deku-I know but after finding out what they did to this world, we need to get help as much as we can. Ok where are we gonna fight.

Fut Bakugo-At the old sports festival tournament.

Goku-Wait Deku. Try to hold back as much as you can. Because Goku Black and probably All for One can sense ki.

Fut Bakugo-What the heck is ki ?

Deku-It's life force energy that anyone can use. It's not a quirk so anyone quirk or quirkless can use it.

Fut Bakugo-So does that mean that ?

Deku-Yeah All for One and Goku Black uses it.

Fut Uraraka-That would explain a lot. Come on let's get this battle over with.

Few mins later

Deku and Fut Bakugo get into a fighting stands. Then the battle began.

Fut Bakugo-Is this really all you got.

Deku-You wish I'm just getting started.

Deku charged up to his quirk awakening. The two kept having it out. Deku tries to find ways to beat Fut Bakugo without using ki. Fut Bakugo jumped back and used howitzer impact.

Deku took the hit. It looked like his body was brutally beaten. And yet he's still standing. Everyone is surprised about how Deku took the hit and started to believe him not be All for One. Deku charged at Fut Bakugo. But then Fut Bakugo was trying to use his explosion quirk to get Deku but he took the hit and charged up One for All.

Deku thought-One for All 80%.

Deku-Detroit Smash!

Deku mange to hit Fut Bakugo knocking him over the match. Deku looked like he was gonna pass out, but Goku caught him.

Goku-It's ok, you did good.

Deku-Did I win ?

Goku-Heck you did and look going beyond your limit.

Deku looked to see he's still in his quirk awakening. Then he quickly power down. Fut Bakugo walked towards Deku.

Fut Bakugo-I know you were holding back but you would have won going full power so I guess you win.

Deku-Thanks Kacchan.

Fut Bakugo-Come on let's eat before something crazy happens.

???-Im afraid it's too late for that.

Everyone turned to see Goku Black.

Goku-Black.

Goku Black-My my, what do we have here ? Goku your here too. This is too good I get to kill the resistance and the thorn by my side.

Goku quickly turned super saiyan blue.

Goku-Just to let you know. This won't happen last time.

Goku Black-I know, that's why I unlocked a form beyond this one.

Goku was in shocked.

Goku-What ?

Goku Black-You should feel privileged. First you will see then you will die.

Goku Black was struggling then a pink light sparked then Everyone was at shocked.

Goku Black-What do you think ? I called it Super Saiyan Rosé 3.

Goku-Deku and Bakugo hurry and get everyone out of here. I'll stall him as much as I can.

Deku-But Goku.

Goku-Don't, just listen. I'll come back. This fight is too early we still need a plan to take them down.

Deku-Ok. Come on Kacchan.

Fut Bakugo-Fine.

Fut Uraraka was about to jump from the stance until Uraraka stoped her.

Fut Uraraka-What are you doing ? We need to fight.

Uraraka-We can't not yet. Look he's gotten stronger then he originally did, but Goku is giving us a chance to escape to save this world.

Piccolo-That's why in gonna help. I know I'm not as strong Goku but it's best if we work together.

Uraraka-But.

Piccolo-Don't try to stop me.

Fut Uraraka-Fine let's just go already.

Everyone left, except for Piccolo and Goku.

Goku Black-My, if you really think you can defeat me mortals, you have another thing coming.

Goku-We're still gonna stop you Black.

Goku Black-Come on then mortal.

The battle began. Piccolo and Goku tried to used everything they had. Every blast,technique, and skill set did nothing on Goku Black. When Goku was charging his ki. Goku Black punched Piccolo in the stomach.

Goku-Piccolo!!!

Piccolo fell to the ground.

Goku Black-One mortal down and one to go.

Goku charged again but Goku Black dodged it and did a massive blow to Goku it killed him just when the ki blast was sent into the sky.

Goku Black-Well even though the resistance got away, I manage to kill Goku again.

Goku Black flew away not knowing what was happening. Piccolo regenerated and revived himself. Goku's ki blast landed on top of him, and revived him too. Now they headed to the base unseen.

Next time on What if Goku Black trained Deku. Hey guys it's me Deku. Thank goodness Piccolo and Goku survived. Now we need to tag team against Black and the rest of the league. Wait Toga what are ? ahhhhh. Next time on What if Goku Black Trained Deku. Deku's ultimate battle, Goku vs Goku Black

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 45 12
Alternate Universe i do not own Dragon ball Dragon ball Z Gt Super or Masakox's what ifs.
10.8K 137 16
This story takes place in the future Bakugou and Todoroki have graduated from UA and Deku didn't. Instead Deku has become a villain and so did Todor...
5.7K 117 23
This story will tell how Goku entered into the world of my hero academia and trained Deku to be the ultimate hero.
32.2K 487 104
After the events of kid buu the people of earth was revived and safe.Goku being himself was training near his home but then a object crash landed int...