What if Goku Black trained De...

By Jesus7766

(I don't own these characters) This is a separated story from What if Goku trained Deku. This will tell the... More

Chapter 1 Villain Deku's Origin
Chapter 2 Deku's mastered ability's, A new quirk ?
Chapter 3 A new villain arrives, Goku Black vs All Might
Chapter 4 The sports festival begins,Deku vs Tordorki
Chapter 5 The Sports festival round 2, Deku vs Bakugo
Chapter 6 Deku's training with All Might, Izuku's feelings
Chapter 7 Deku vs Stain, Ochaco falls in love with Izuku
Chapter 8 Time for training camp, a dark secret exposed
Chapter 9 The battle begins. Goku Black vs Endeavor
Chapter 11 New visitors in a dark world, Deku vs Bakugo
Chapter 12 Deku's ultimate battle, Goku vs Goku Black
Chapter 13 The final battle begins, The ultimate power
Akira Toriyama
Update on the author
A drawing I made a few months ago

Chapter 10 All for One vs All Might, The society falls

64 1 0
By Jesus7766

Previously on what if Goku black trained Deku. Things are going from bad to worse. It turns out the raid on the warehouse was actually a trap for the pro heroes. So they can cause some trouble at the training camp. Now that Bakugo & Uraraka are captured, few pro heroes are dead. And now Lady Naget is out. How will thing turn out. Find out... NOW!

Back at the hideout...

Goku Black-Hey Mr.Compressor.

Mr.Compressor-What is Black ?

Goku Black-Did you captured the girl like I asked ?

Mr.Compressor-Yes but why ?

Goku Black-I need for Midoriya to make a choice.

Mr.Compressor-Ok. But why make him do a choice ?

Goku Black-Lately he's not acting like the kid I've been training for months. Now he's going soft to the point where he's probably gonna give this up.

Mr.Compressor-Ok then, here.

Mr.Compressor handed a bluish marble that contained Uraraka.

Goku Black-Thank you.

Deku came into the room.

Deku-All right party people let's party till we drop. Within a few days we will finally win this battle!

Lady Naget-Is this really your leader ?

Shigiraki-Yes, but we should just go along with it.

Twice-Wait where did you get that liquor ?

Deku-Oh I stole it for you guys, during the fight with the pro heroes and Goku Black.

Shigiraki-See good things do come out of it.

Lady Naget-I see.

Toga-Wait we can't drink that.

Deku-Oh don't worry. I had my clones steal a bunch of other drinks and snacks.

Toga-Hooray!

Deku-Hey Kurogiri is Eri sleeping ?

Kurogiri-Yes she is.

Deku-Good, here serve this to everyone.

Twice-Wait so how close are we finishing the plan ?

Deku-I would say a little close. Everything that is happening is what's going to help in the future. Especially a battle with All Might.

Everyone was curious.

Toga-Why All Might ? Won't you get creamed ?

Goku Black-He can take care of himself. He's even stronger than me that he can be more than enough to take on All Might.

Before Lady Naget got a chance to speak. Goku Black drop the marble into the hallway. As soon as the marble is in the dark, Uraraka came out all confused.

Uraraka-What where am I ?

Uraraka peeked through the door. Seeing everyone and was surprised that Deku was there.

Lady Naget-Then how do I fit in all this ?

Deku-Easy when I'm gonna face All Might, I need you to shoot these quirk deleters, at someone if they get between the fight.

Uraraka thought-Wait why is Deku... No it can't be.

Shigiraki-Do what's the final plan All for One ?

Uraraka thought-Deku is All for One !!!

Deku-Well first is letting the heroes get the location of our hideout. And Twice creating clones of us to distract the heroes, the moment they find the fakes All Might will go by himself finding the other hideout where the Nomus are made, after our battle he will die and show the world who not to miss with. Then we will free the world of both heroes and villains. Oh yeah the rest of you guys deal with the heroes that are trying intervene the fight.

Shigiraki-Nice.

Deku-Knowing the UA students they probably want to save Bakugo so again Lady Naget will delete their quirks.

Uraraka thought-Wait delete their quirks? But how ? I need to find away to get out of here.

Back at the UA high school...

Mirko-I need to hurry and tell them.

Mirko made it to principal Nezu's office.

Principal Nezu-Oh my, what happened to you.

Mirko-I need to tell you about Goku Black.

Principal Nezu-We can talk about it later right now we need to heal you injuries and fast.

Principal Nezu and Mirko made it to the hospital. The doctors said that she sustain some severe injuries but she'll make it. Principal Nezu was relieved until he got a call from the training camp. The students were attacked by villains and Nomus. Everyone was safe but two students are now hostages. After finding out about that he didn't what to do. So he got the police to investigate. After Principal Nezu got information about All for One from Todoroki, he need to talk to All Might.

All Might-Principal Nezu. You need to see me sir ?

Principal Nezu-Yes, please you need to sit down for this it's very hard.

All Might was starting to worry.

Principal Nezu-Your successor Izuku Midoriya is All for One.

All Might-What ? No that can't be true, this has to be a sick joke; if that's true then that means I gave-

Principal Nezu-One for All to a villain.

All Might-Yes.

Principal Nezu-I feel like there's still hope.

All Might-What makes you say that ?

Principal Nezu-Because I've seen how he was with everyone it's possible he's trying to walk away from this, but couldn't because of his ambition. if you can plead with him, then there is reason to hope.

All Might-Ok, but do we know where he is ?

Principal Nezu-No but the authorities are having leads to find them. And miss Yaoyorozu gave us information that she implanted a tracking device on one of the Nomus, it's possibly the location but we need to make sure it's not a trap.

All Might-Ok, please when we do know the location, let me deal with this. He is my successor.

Principal Nezu-I understand.

All Might-Do we have anymore information ?

Principal Nezu-We may have some trouble. This Goku Black is more powerful than we realized. He might actually be a alien, but his body was taken by someone and now he is evil. I really can't say much about him. At least we know what he is and why he's a villain.

All Might-We'll be on the look out.

Back at the league of villains hideout...

Everyone was in there own rooms sleeping.  Uraraka was apparently hiding in a closet.

Uraraka-Ok seems everyone was out. Now I need to find a way out and warn everybody.

Uraraka went to through the entire lair and saw someone coming out of the training room.

Uraraka-Crap.

Then Uraraka saw it was Deku.

Deku-Uraraka ?

Uraraka-Deku.

Uraraka charged at Deku with anger. Deku was dodging left and right.

Uraraka-This whole time you were All for One.

Deku-What are you talking about ? I was kidnapped too.

Uraraka-Liar !

Uraraka kept trying to hit Deku, but Deku kept dodging.

Deku-Uraraka please I need you to understand.

Uraraka-Understand what ? That everything you told was a lie ? Were you only trying to take over the world, killing our friends ? Trying to prove your the strongest ?

Deku caught both Uraraka's arms before they hit him. Then tears were starting to form on her eyes.

Uraraka-Do I mean nothing to you ? Was our relationship a li-

Uraraka was caught off when Deku started to kiss her. Uraraka tried to pull away but she quickly hugged Deku and accepted the kiss. When Deku pulled back tears were starting to form on his eyes.

Deku-Of courses not. Because it was real to me. When I first met you. I wanted to get to know you better but I ended up falling in love with you instead. Every decision I did with you is true. I wanted to leave this but...

Uraraka-But what ?

Deku-I don't want to you or anyone else to get killed.

Uraraka kissed him again.

Uraraka-I can handle this myself.

Deku-I'm sorry.

Uraraka-Fo-

Uraraka was cut off when Deku did a light chop to the neck knocking her unconscious.

Deku-Sorry Uraraka, I can't kill you, but I can't let you stop me.

Goku Black was somewhere not to be seen but he heard and saw everything.

Goku Black-So you made your decision huh Izuku ? Well guess it's up to me to finish what we started.

Few days later...

The police made a confirmation on the information that they have received. And now they are planning to strike.

Deku-Everyone it's time, Twice.

Twice-One it.

Deku-Kurogiri you know what to do.

Kurogiri-Yes sir.

Goku Black-So the day has finally come.

Deku-Yep let's do this.

Kurogiri used his portals and teleport the league expected the clones, Eri also came with Kurogiri on in unknown location. But what they didn't is that Uraraka escaped.

Uraraka-Ok. I need to hurry and warned them.

Little did she know that, the heroes already broke into the hideout capturing the fake villains and the captured Bakugo. All Might entered into the room, then he walked to the fake Deku.

All Might-Young Midoriya I can't believe your actually doing this.

Fake Deku-Believe it All Might, you get what's coming to you and the rest of the fake heroes.

All Might-Look you don't have to do this. Tell us where miss Uraraka is.

Fake Deku-She's in one of the holding cells at a another location.

All Might-You mean-

Fake Deku-The war is coming All Might, it's coming.

Then the fake villains started to melt. And it turns out Bakugo was a fake too. All Might immediately left and tried to head to the other location. Uraraka tried to call for All Might but he was too high and too fast. Uraraka did warn the heroes that were still there.

To the other location...

Kirishima-So is this the place ?

Yaoyorozu-Yes. It's possible that Bakugo and Uraraka is in there.

Iida-We need to hurry and rescue them. We don't need to cause anymore trouble.

Tsu-Ok then, we need hurry and go.

Yaoyorozu-Wait look its Mt.Lady.

Mt.Lady crushes part of the building reviling tubes of Nomus and a mysterious figure.

Bakugo-What where am I ? What Best Jeanist ?

Best Jeanist-Don't worry Bakugo we're here to rescue you.

Bakugo-No you have to get out of here quick ! Everyone is gonna get killed.

Deku-It's no use Bakugo, even if they wanted too, they have to deal with me.

Kirishima-Is that Midoriya ?

Iida-Yes why is he here ? Could he be a hostage too ?

Yaoyorozu-I don't know I have a bad feeling about this.

Best Jeanist tried to capture Deku. He disappeared, then appeared next to him. He flick him which sends him flying. Mt.Lady tried to help but Deku shot a ki blast through her skull killing her. Best Jeinest tried to get up but Deku shot another ki blast through his stomach. Tiger tried to punching him not knowing that Deku has premonition and the punches just go through him. Deku did a uppercut send him out of the atmosphere, then slamming him to the ground killing him.

Tsu-What's Midoriya doing ? Why is he killing them ?

Kirishima-Could he be working for them ?

Iida-If he is then why didn't anyone tell us ?

Then All Might arrives.

Deku-So you couldn't live with your failures and where did it bring, back to me.

All Might-If your really All for One then what happened to the original ?

Deku-Well sadly he's no longer with us. So I'm carrying on his name and his will.

Bakugo-Damn it Deku. I'm not gonna let you do this.

Goku Black-Showed up.

Goku Black-Sorry young Bakugo, I'm afraid you have to content with me.

Bakugo immediately tries to attack Goku Black. Then the fight was on.

Goku Black-My, so impatient.

Bakugo-Shut up and fight.

All Might-Young Midoriya call this off. You don't have to do this.

Deku-Your wrong, I have to do this.

The two start to battle.

Bakugo tries everything to land a blow to Goku Black, but nothing until Goku Black punched Bakugo in the gut and holding him by his hair.

Goku Black-You fight like a naive child. As if you win because you want to so badly. You can't defeat me with raw emotion alone.

Then Goku Black sended Bakugo flying in the air.

Iida-Now our chance.

Everything happened in cannon saving Bakugo but Lady Naget shot someone with a quirk deleter. When everyone landed on the ground.

Bakugo-I had it, you damn extras!

Kirishima-That's a odd way to say thank you.

Tsu-Kirishima-There's something on your arm.

Kirishima-Oh man, let's hope it's nothing.

Yaoyorozu-We need to get to a hospital quick it could poison or something.

Iida-Let's hurry.

Everyone left.

The news copper arrived and recorded the fight live.

All Might-What would your mother think ? What would you friends think ? What would Uraraka think ?

Deku punched All Might in the face sending him back.

Deku-I know it's gonna be hard on them, when they find out but, I can't stop.

All Might-Then just tell me what went wrong, so I can help you.

Deku-Even if I told you what went wrong. How are you supposed to help. Even heroes wouldn't help what's wrong with the world.

All Might-Was it because of what I said about being without a quirk ?

Deku-No you damn idiot.

The two send each other to the opposite direction.

Deku-You really want to know ? Fine. I know you said that because you didn't want to be responsible for what ever happened to me. That you were try to protect me. But that day someone could have gotten hurt or killed. I wanted to help but I was useless and your words effected me. When I learned a way to gain powers without a quirk, I seen how most people that were quirkless lived even with quirks.

All Might was hearing loud and clear.

Deku-And they were just like me. Being abandoned, abused, tortured, even someone told me to kill myself for being quirkless.

Everyone that was watching the fight. Started to feel sorry for what Izuku went through including the other people that had similar problems.

Deku-That's not all, even people with quirks go through the same things. It doesn't matter who you are or what you are they will call anyone a freak. The only reason why me and the league are what you called villains is because of these reasons. Until I end both heroes and villains, there won't be any peace in this world.

Deku-Don't try to stop me !

All Might-I'm afraid I can't let you do that young Midoriya.

Deku brought out a ki blade then charged at All Might. All Might was just standing there. As soon as Deku stabbed All Might at his shoulder. All Might hugged him.

Deku-What the ? let me go.

All Might-It's ok we hear you. You can stop this, you don't have to do this alone, we can help you but not in this way.

Deku-No. I can't.

All Might-Yes you can. I can tell that your holding back. I know you want to walk away from this, so please stop this.

Deku-I can't, I've gone too far.

All Might let's go of Deku.

All Might-You may have to pay for your crimes. But there gonna be a few people who are gonna help you and the rest of the league.

Deku-I'm sor-

Suddenly pink beam and black sparks of lightning shot Deku.

Deku-Dahhh. Gaaahhaahhhh. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

All Might-Midoriya!!!

Deku felled to the ground in pain, as black lightning was around him.

Goku Black-That was close. You really didn't think I let you take my successor like that All Might ?

All Might-What did you do to him ?

Goku Black-You will find out soon enough.

All Might and Goku Black were having it out again. It looked like All Might was wining but Goku Black was just toying with. Both of them landed on the ground.

Goku Black-My, my you've gotten stronger the last we fought, Amazing. But it's still means nothing.

All Might-I'm still gonna defeat you.

When the black lighting vanished Deku's eyes glow a villainous green. Suddenly All Might was stabbed by a ki blade from Deku.

All Might-Midoriya.

Deku-Bang.

Deku created a powerful beam. Destroying All Might. Then Deku started to laughing maniacally.

Goku Black-Well done Midoriya. Here wear this it should keep the effects permanently.

Goku Black handed Deku a wrist band where a sphere like crystal.

Deku-At last there is no one left to resist me.
_____________________________________

Uraraka-That's when things started to change. Many pro heroes try to defeat Deku and the rest of the league but they failed. Students at UA tried to help but some of them got their quirks deleted. A very few were lucky. Every country tried to help but they failed too. A resistance was formed to try to stop this. And it's been 3 years now. I miss Deku so much. I don't know if there's any hope into saving him. This Ochaco Uraraka signing off.
_____________________________________
A mysterious portal opened up and out came visitors from another story or another world (What If Goku Trained Deku)

Goku-Wow look at this place. It reminded me of future Trunk's future.

Deku-Yeah.

Uraraka-Wait for me.

Uraraka fell into Deku's arms. The two blushed awkwardly look at the opposite direction.

Piccolo-So what do we do ?

Deku-We should find a place to stay. So we can have plan to defeat Goku Black and evil me.

Goku-Ok let's see if there's anyone here.

Deku was sensing someone.

Deku-Wait.

Uraraka-What's going on Deku ?

Goku-Looks like we're not alone.

Piccolo-Yep.

They knew that someone was watching but who ?

Bakugo-What the hell did I just saw ?

Next time on what if Goku black trained Deku. Hey guys it's me Deku, but the good kind. We've finally made it. Now it's time to help the resistance in this fight. And chill out Bakugo we're here to help. And wait why does Uraraka look more adultish. Next time on what if Goku black trained Deku. New visitors in a dark world, Deku vs Bakugo. Don't miss it ok.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 487 104
After the events of kid buu the people of earth was revived and safe.Goku being himself was training near his home but then a object crash landed int...
31 5 18
A Dragon Ball fan story featuring original characters which are loosely inspired by Dragon Ball.
160K 1.8K 27
This is fan-fiction crossing The Marvel universe web slinger Spider-man, with MHA universe ( all rights for Spider-man goes to Marvel, and MHA belon...
903 18 32
The dark side of Deku comes out and Bakgou has to save him. PS I'm sorry if I have any typos. I'm making this into a series. East book is going to h...