What if Goku Black trained De...

By Jesus7766

(I don't own these characters) This is a separated story from What if Goku trained Deku. This will tell the... More

Chapter 1 Villain Deku's Origin
Chapter 2 Deku's mastered ability's, A new quirk ?
Chapter 3 A new villain arrives, Goku Black vs All Might
Chapter 4 The sports festival begins,Deku vs Tordorki
Chapter 5 The Sports festival round 2, Deku vs Bakugo
Chapter 6 Deku's training with All Might, Izuku's feelings
Chapter 7 Deku vs Stain, Ochaco falls in love with Izuku
Chapter 9 The battle begins. Goku Black vs Endeavor
Chapter 10 All for One vs All Might, The society falls
Chapter 11 New visitors in a dark world, Deku vs Bakugo
Chapter 12 Deku's ultimate battle, Goku vs Goku Black
Chapter 13 The final battle begins, The ultimate power
Akira Toriyama
Update on the author
A drawing I made a few months ago

Chapter 8 Time for training camp, a dark secret exposed

68 0 1
By Jesus7766

Previously on what if Goku Black trained Deku. During Deku's times training with All Might and Grand Torino, Deku tires to find ways to handle the raw power of One for All. If that's not crazy enough, Deku is taking the name All for One and facing off with stain. After the display on the hero killer, Things safe starting to take dark turn. Now that Deku's and Uraraka's relationship is heating up. Let's see how things turn. Will Deku's secret be exposed and can the heroes still save the day find out.... Now!

UA secret meeting room...

Principal Nezu-I believe I know why were here.

Mr.Aizawa-Yes. To talk about All for One.

Snipe-The investigators were able to get some data.

Midnight-After Iida and the rest of the students gave us detail description on him. We puzzled on a few things.

Cementoss-Months before the entrance exam. A man was murdered. We did check the wound and it matches the same knife that All for One used against his fight with stain.

Ectoplasm-And during the school year more quirk users keep disappearing.

Vlad King-And what's worse is that. He's probably gathering an army.

Mt.Lady-I gotta be honest he's really freaking me out, he's probably one of the smartest villains we ever faced.

Kamui Woods-And we hardly know what his quirk is. He could have multiple quirks.

Mr.Aizawa-When he attacked my class at the USJ. I used my quirk and it did nothing, it's like he doesn't have a quirk at all. Including the guy who call's himself Goku Black.

Sir Nighteye-My student Mirio Togata, disappeared recently I haven't seen him, including his family. That can't be a coincidence.

Snipe-Hawks also gave us some info on the league of villains. They are in this building in the city. We need to evacuate the area and the students. I suggest we sent them to the training camp with the wild, wild pussycats.

Midnight-I agree. We need heroes to help with evacuation, the raid, and to protect the students.

Little did they know a little device was listening...

Shigiraki-Is everything going as plan ?

Dabi-Yep. Everything is going as plan. Soon the heroes won't be no more.

Goku Black-Hey you two, do you know where Midoriya is ? He's missing the training.

Shigiraki-Yes. He just made allies with the liberation army. Now he's having a meeting with Overhaul.

Goku Black-That's weird. I remember him saying he despises Overhaul, after finding out what they do.

Shigiraki-That's actually the reason why. He's only having that meeting as a cover while one of twice's clones go find a little girl. Oh yeah Toga and Twice is with him.

Goku Black-Good Twice is annoying and Toga keeps trying to stab me, good thing bullets, and blades have no effect on me.

Shigiraki-Yeah thank goodness.

At a unknown location...

Overhaul-I'm afraid I can't accept.

All for One-What makes you say that.

Overhaul-Let's just say. I'm not getting my business involved with this Hero, Villain war. I can offer you my quick deleters but nothing else.

All for One-Ok. Well how were you able to make quirk deleters ?

Overhaul-That's my secret. Please leave before I make you.

All for One-Ok then I'll leave. Oh and let me know when you change you mind.

Overhaul-We won't.

All for One left the room and walked away. Then he activated his com set.

All for One-Twice, Toga are you there ?

Twice-Twice here reading you loud and clear boss.

Toga-I'm here too. I miss you already my lovey dovey.

All for One-I told you I already have girlfriend Toga. Anyway have you found the girl ?

Twice-Yes, No. it's definitely yes.

All for One-Ok I'm on my way.

All for One did a split second make a clone and go camouflage and used Mirio's quirk premonition and go through the walls. Finding Toga and Twice.

Twice-Seriously why have me come with you if your gonna do that anyway.

All for One-Make a clone.

Twice-What ? Yeah what he says.

All for One-Make a clone as cannon fodder. I used to much energy for my clone to be far away.

Toga-You really are a genius.

Twice-All right then. But...

All for One-Don't worry, that won't happen again. I'll make sure of it.

Twice-Aww thank you. Ok then let's go.

Twice created 2 clones and went outside distracting Overhauls goons.

All for One-Is the girl in this room ?

Toga-Yes. She's in there sleeping.

All for One-Watch my back.

Toga-Gotcha.

Twice-On it.

All for One put his hand in the room, blasting the cameras. After that he went through the door.

???-Ahhhhh !!!! Who who are you !? Please don't hurt me !

All for One-It's ok just calm down.

All for One removed his hood then took off his mask.

Deku-I'm here to rescue you. What's your name ?

Eri-I'm Eri.

Deku walked towards her. And got on one knee.

Deku-Hello Eri. My name is Izuku Midoriya. Look I know what's going on that's why I am here. If you go with me then I'll make sure nothing happens to you.

Eri-Are you sure ?

Deku-Yes I'm sure. Here take my hand.

Eri took his hand, then Deku put on his hood and mask and walked through the door.

Toga-Aww she's so cute.

Twice-I can't believe someone would do this to a adorable little girl. I'm so glad you came to rescue her.

Overhaul-So that's why your here. To take the little girl.

Eri hid behind All for One.

All for One-Do you mind leavening, your scaring her.

Overhaul-No. Just for that I'm gonna kill you.

All for One-Hey Eri can you hide behind Toga for min.

Eri nodded and went behind Toga.

All for One-Take care for me please.

Toga-Aww ok I'll take care of her.

Overhaul charged at him. All for One's body turned pitch black then his cloak expanded, swallowing both him and Overhaul. Then the cloak shrunk and disappearing.

Eri-Where did he go.

Then the cloak reappear and All for One's body turned back to normal. All for One looked like he's gonna collapse.

Eri-Are you all right ?

All for One-Yes. I'm just used too much energy using that quirk. Oh here Twice I brought you a souvenir.

All for One thrown Overhaul's mask to Twice.

Twice-Hey look I'm a bird man.

All for One-Dont worry Toga I brought something too.

Toga-(gasp) A new knife. Aww you shouldn't have. See I knew you love me.

All for One-Please stop.

Then All for One walked to Eri and picked her up.

All for One-Here Eri, just remember to never lose hope.

All for One handed a All Might keychain. Eri smiled but immediately lost that smile.

Eri-Thank you for saving me. But I can't go with you.
Because-

All for One-It's all right. I already knew. If you want, I can remove it so you don't have to be scared anymore.

Eri-You can do that ?

All for One-Yes. If you let me.

Eri-Ok.

All for One placed his hand on Eri's hand a red aura flowed around and slowly her horn started to disappear.

All for One-There. Why don't you stay with us for awhile.

Eri-Ok.

Eri hugged All for One.

All for One-Kurogiri get us a portal out of here.

Kurogiri-I'm on it.

Kurogiri opened the portal, then the others went inside. As soon as the portal was gone. Overhauls place started to blew up.

Goku Black-There you are and wait what about the old man ?

All for One-I took him to a hospital before I found Toga and Twice.

Goku Black-Ok then and is that the girl ?

All for One took his hood and mask off.

Deku-Yes. Don't worry Eri they look scary but they won't hurt you.

Eri-Ok.

Goku Black-Oh yeah. I helped upgrading the training room. Where you can train a year over there and in hour over here.

Deku-Interesting. Aw look she's sleeping.

Twice-Well we did interrupted her beauty sleep.

Deku-Now then I think it's time.

Shigiraki-Yep.

Toga-Were with you all the way.

Everyone else nodded.

Deku-Now that things are falling into place. It's time to free this world.

The next morning...

Deku got up, acting all cheerful. He did his personal hygiene. Texting Uraraka that they'll meet at there spot.

Inko-Oh Izuku, here's your lunch and Uraraka's.

Deku-Thanks mom.

Inko-I'm so happy that you two are dating.

Deku-Ok. Please don't rub it in.

Inko-I'm sorry I'm so excited to have grand babies.

Deku-Mom that was too far. There's no way thats happening for years from now.

Inko-Well good. It's too early for you guys to do that anyway. Which you better not.

Deku-I know, that's what I'm trying say. Anyway see ya.

Inko-Ok. Have a good day.

Few mins Deku and Uraraka got to there meeting spot on their way to UA...

Uraraka-Good morning Deku.

Deku-Morning Uraraka.

The two blushed and kissed.

Deku-We'll let's hurry and get to UA.

Uraraka-Roger.

The two made it to the classroom holding hands. Mina looked to see and tapped Tsu. Tsu noticed too.

Deku-Let's just hope that no one noticed.

Uraraka-Ok.

Everyone heads to their sets.

Mr.Aizawa-Morning everyone.

Class 1-A-Morning Mr.Aizawa.

Mr. Aizawa-Good now that everyone is here. There are things to discuss.

Everyone was curious except for Deku.

Mr.Aizawa-You guys are going on a training trip. Ask your parents to sign this to go. During this time school will be out.

Iida-How come this is happening.

Mr.Aizawa-Just for training purposes.

The day went on, till it was time to go. Everyone got their form signed, then they contacted each other to do some shopping at the mall for the trip. Everything happened in canon with leaving Deku and Uraraka alone.

Deku-So what are you gonna shop for ?

Uraraka-Oh just bug spray. What about you?

Deku-Some training weights.

Uraraka-Ok.

Deku and Uraraka walked around the mall.

Deku-So are excited for this ?

Uraraka-Huh ? Oh yeah. I can't wait.

Deku-Actually I've wondering about something.

Uraraka-Hm what is it ?

Deku-Maybe during the trip. We can hang out or go on a date at our spare time.

Uraraka blushed and smiled. She put her finger on his lip and gave a small peck on the lips.

Uraraka-I loved to.

Deku smiled and hold Uraraka's hand.

Deku-Ok.

Few days have passed and it was time for the trip.

Mr.Aizawa-All right everyone, it's time to head for the bus.

Class 1-A-Got it.

Everyone got on the bus and headed but during something happened...

Weeks before the trip Uraraka unlocked her quirk awakening. Now she can increase the person's gravity. She was practicing on a can while Deku was sleeping on her shoulder.

Mina-(gasp) I knew you guys are dating.

Uraraka-Huh ?

Uraraka crushed the can by accident and woke Deku.

Deku-Huh ? What was that ? Are we there yet ?

Uraraka-No and sorry to woke you up.

Mina-So you guys are dating.

Uraraka-Uh yeah.

Mina-Don't deny-Wait what ?

Deku-Well we were gonna keep it a secret as much as we can till someone figures it.

Mina-Good. Because you guys are so cute together. I'm starting hear wedding bells.

Uraraka-Ok Mina.

Aoyama-Well then I can give you two this as a early wedding gift madam and mousier.

Aoyama thrown a ball with 4 red stars on it.

Deku-Well thanks Aoyama but what is it ?

Aoyama-The person who I bought it from says it's a dragon ball.

Deku-A dragon ball?

Aoyama-Yes he told me the legend. Where if you collect all seven dragon balls, you can summon a dragon that can grant any wish within his power.

Deku-Really well thank you Aoyama.

Aoyama-Your welcome Mousier and let it give you two great blessings.

Uraraka-Aw thank you.

They made it to there stop...

Tsu-How come we're on the mountains.

Deku-Maybe it is the training camp, so we can fend for ourselves ?

Mineta-Oh man if we are then I wouldn't last long.

Mr.Aizawa-It's sorta like that. The training camp is over there. But you have to get through this forest to meet the wild,wild pussycats.

Bakugo-Tch I can go through this no problem.

Deku-You really are a big mouth.

Mr.Aizawa gave a concern look after hearing what Deku said.

Bakugo-Do you really want to fight you big nerd !!!

Kirishima-Woah calm down Bakugo.

Bakugo-Don't tell me when to calm down !!!!

Deku-How about a competition ?

Bakugo-Continue.

Deku-Whoever gets through the forest first wins.

Bakugo-Ok, but if I win you have to say that I'm a better hero than you.

Deku-Ok, and if I win then you have to help cook dinner for everyone in the class.

Bakugo-What the !? What makes you think I can do that !?

Deku-Well you are good with a knife.

Bakugo-So what !?

While Bakugo was arguing with Deku, Mr.Aizawa gave another concern look.

Mr.Aizawa thought-Why do I feel like that Bakugo or Deku have a close description on All for One. No I'm just going crazy.

Mr.Aizawa-And you can't go over the forest.

Deku-Oh we figured.

Bakugo-Yeah not much of a challenge if we go over it.

Mr.Aizawa-Good I'll met you guys there.

Mr.Aizawa left and headed to the training camp.

Uraraka-Well we better get the move on.

When class 1-A turned they saw Deku and Bakugo gone.

Iida-We need to hurry and catch up to them.

They headed to the forest and saw destruction.

Kaminari-Dam they really like to compete.

Sero-And those creatures are made of these weird stuff so at least there not real right ?

Yaoyorozuzu-At least they clear a path too. Hey where did Todoroki go ?

Kirishima-Guess he wanted to race too. Well let's hurry and catch up.

Soon it was sunset...

Everyone made it and saw Bakugo chasing Deku.

Jiro-What happened here.

Todoroki-Oh Midoriya won the bet but Bakugo wasn't happy about it and now he's trying to attack Deku.

Bakugo-Get back here you damn nerd !!!

Deku-Make me.

Bakugo-You're dead, you hear me DEAD!!!

Mr.Aizawa used his scarf to restrain Bakugo and Deku.

Mr.Aizawa-That enough you two.

Deku-But why me ?

Then 4 people came out...

Mandaly-I'm Mandaly.

Pixel bob-I'm Pixel bob

Rag Doll-And I'm Ragdoll.

Tiger-And I'm Tiger.

Mandaly,Pixel bob,Rag dol, Tiger-And we are the wild, wild pussycats.

Everyone gave the same reaction when Frieza reacted when the Ginyu force showed up to planet Namek.

Deku-Uh pretty nice entrance you guys.

Mandaly-Aww shucks well we're pretty good at it.

Pixel bob-Well starting tomorrow we'll be breaking our limitations on our quirks.

Deku noticed a kid with a red hat and black hair.

Deku-Uh Who's the kid ?

Mandaly-Oh this is Kota.

Deku-Oh well nice to meet you Kota.

When Kota was about to punch Deku. But he hit Bakugo instead when Deku did a split second dodged. Bakugo turned bleached white and fell on the ground holding his area.

Deku-Dam that's gonna hurt. Wait what was that for ?

Kota-I don't have time to be around fake heroes.

Then Kota walked away.

Mandaly-Yeah uh sorry about that. It's kinda a long story.

Deku-It's all right.

Bakugo-I'm gonna kill that kid.

Deku-Ok come on I won the bet.

Deku picked up Bakugo.

Deku-Excuse me, do you know where the kitchen is ?

Rag doll-Head a few halls that way.

Deku-Thank you.

Deku and Bakugo came out with some kitchen utensils and other kitchen supplies.

Bakugo-We decided to have a cook outs for the rest of the week.

Tsu-It does sound nice.

Mina-I am up for it.

Todoroki-Then it's settled.

Everyone helped prepare the tables and helped with the cooking. Everyone was surprised of how well Bakugo is good with a knife. Few days have passed. Everyone was working hard to handle the limitations of their quirk. Deku did tried to help Kota with the loss he dealt with. Then one night Uraraka got a text from Deku asking if they could meet on the rooftop.
         She texted that she'll be on her way.

Uraraka-Hey Deku. Oh wow, did you cut your hair ? And dyed it green ? And what's with the suit ?

Deku-Oh I did decided to cut my hair. And actually this is my natural hair color. I removed the dye and I just wanna look nice.

Uraraka-Well you certainly do look good.

Uraraka sat next to Deku.

Deku-Hey Uraraka how would you feel if I was a villain the whole time ?

Uraraka-Why are you asking that ?

Deku-Just wondering.

Uraraka-Well I would feel destruct and wonder if our relationship was a lie.

Deku-Is that how you really feel if that was true.

Uraraka-Yes.

Deku got up offering his hand to dance.

Deku-Well you don't have to worry

(Give credit to AllyTheAlienx for the animation of this video)

Uraraka got up and took his hand.

Deku-🎵 Good little girl always picking a fight with me you know that I'm bad 🎵 But your spending the night with me 🎵 What do you want from my world 🎵 Your  a good little girl🎵

Uraraka almost pulled him in for a kiss and Deku almost blushed.

Uraraka-🎵Bad little boy🎵That's what you acting🎵I know you don't bite 🎵 But your that kind of guy🎵 And if you are, what do you want to do with me 🎵

Deku did a small peck on the lips.

Deku-Well you gave hope, your cute, your kind, and have the true makings of a an amazing hero.

Uraraka smiled and kissed Deku. But they didn't stop from there. They kept kissing then Deku started kissing her neck. Things were going crazy until he stopped.

Deku-Wait we can't do this.

Uraraka-Gah, your right.

Deku & Uraraka-Im sorry.

Deku-Uh well I didn't know I was just-

Uraraka-Couldn't control ourselves.

Deku-Yeah.

Uraraka got up and so did Deku.

Uraraka-Well that's ok. I don't mind waiting a little longer.

Then Uraraka kissed him again.

Uraraka-Night Deku.

Deku-Good night Uraraka.

Few mins later an explosion happened...

Deku looked to see it was on a hill.

Deku-Hm phase 1 complete. Now that my clone protected Kota and defeated Muscular we can proceed. All it's left is to get Bakugo. And the rest will fall.

Mr.Aizawa-So you are working for All for One.

Deku turned.

Deku-Ah Eraser head. You came just as I planned.

Mr.Aizawa-What ?

Deku put on his mask. Mr.Aizawa used his scarf to restrain All for One and tried to use his quirk. But Deku escaped. Within the speed of sound Deku decapitated Mr.Aizawa with a ki blade.

All for One-Well look at that I chopped off Easer head's head, how's that for irony.

All for One flew to the center of the field waiting like Thanos. The students were surprised that with the villains attacking and the training camp was on high alert.

Few mins later...

Uraraka tried to look Deku after the explosion. Later she went to the forest with Tsu but bumped into a unexpected guess.

Toga-My my your prettier than I imagine Ochaco Uraraka.

Uraraka-Huh ?

Tsu-Who are you ?

Toga-My name is Hamiko Toga. I'm disappointed that I can't draw blood from any of you but I see why my master is in love with you Ochaco.

Uraraka-What are you talking about.

Toga-Well of course you don't know who he is yet.

Toga charged at Uraraka trying to slash her but instead made a small cut. Then Uraraka did the martial art skill she learned from gun head.

Toga-He he. I'm starting to see why he likes you. Your cute and strong.

Uraraka-Who are y-

Uraraka frozed. Then Toga stabbed her with a needle sucking up her blood.

Toga-Drip,Drip,Drip.

Tsu kicked the needle out of Togas hand and off of Uraraka's leg. Toga jumped on the tree again.

Tsu-What did you do to her.

Toga-Oh I added some paralysis on my knife before I cut her. Now she's frozen like a statue.

Suddenly Uraraka disappeared into a small clearish blue ball. And was quickly taken by a unknown figure.

Toga-Took you long enough Mr.Compressor.

Mr.Compressor-Well sorry I just have a tight schedule.

Toga-Doesn't matter we should hurry and get Bakugo.

The two left deeper in the forest.

Tsu-They are after Bakugo, I have to hurry and warned the others.

Tsu made it to the building and saw Mandaly trying to head out to look for Kota. When Tsu was about to tell her something, Deku arrived carrying Kota.

Mandaly-Kota thank goodness your here. Are you all right.

Kota-Yeah I am.

Deku-Where's Bakugo and Uraraka ?

Tsu-That's why I'm here. They took Uraraka, now they are going after Bakugo.

Deku-Dam it. Tell as much people as you can and tell them to use their full power. And lock this place down.

Mandaly-On it.

Tsu-But wait where are the rest of the wild, wild pussycats ?

Mandaly-They are fighting a bunch of clones called Twice and Dabi.

Tsu-Ok I'm gonna help find Mr.Aizawa.

Deku-I'm gonna find the guys who took Uraraka and if I run into the wild wild pussycats then I'll help.

Mandaly-Ok Tsu help protect the students and Kota. While you look for Mr.Aizawa.

Tsu-Got it.

The Deku and Mandaly leaped away into the forest. Tsu and Kota went inside the building.

Deku thought-Dang it Black, I told you we were only after Bakugo not Uraraka. Your definitely getting punished for it.

Deku and Mandaly told the students and helped them with the clones and the villains. They made it to the field where All for One, few students 1-A and 1-B students, and the league of villains are at.
A few students tried to get to get to All for One but he either used Kiai attack or the on of the members protected him.

Mandaly-All right Deku we found them, let's hurry.

Then she noticed Deku was gone.

Mandaly-Deku ? Deku !!! Dam it I must've lost him. Huh ? No time I need to help.

Mr.Compressor showed up.

Mr.Compressor-Sir we've lost Uraraka and we still can't find Bakugo.

All for One-That's all right. We can still get Bakugo, in fact he's on his way.

Suddenly dark shadow was going crazy and he was huge. Bakugo was trying to attack dark shadow but he couldn't get a opening, then he turned to see All for One. So he charged at him.

Bakugo-ALL FOR ONE!!!!!!! I'm gonna kick your ass !!!

Bakugo charged at All for One and punched him in the face. All for One's mask fell off. Then Bakugo blew it up.

Bakugo-Now you don't have anywhere to hide.

All for One got up and showed his face. Bakugo and everyone was in shocked.

Deku-Your right Kacchan I should have taken you advice and kill myself.

Bakugo-Noway this can't be true. It's impossible.

Deku-Not really I can make clones.

Todoroki-But why ?

Deku-Why ? WHY !? When people found out that I'm quirkless everyone abandoned me. Only one person did tried to help but it did nothing to make me feel better. What's worse I've been told to kill myself just for being quirkless. I was lucky to someone who gave strength and a quirk but I also realized that people will get hurt unless I kill all heroes and villains.

Todoroki-Then what makes you ?

Deku-A Liberator.

Bakugo-Doesn't matter I'm still gonna kick your ass useless De-

Bakugo was then captured by Mr.compressors.

Deku-Well now that's what happens when you let your ego take control. Toga,Spiner,Compressor,Twice. Retreat we've completed phase 2.

Everyone hulled back with Deku.

Deku-Oh yeah one more thing Todoroki give a message to All Might, that the war has just begun.

Todoroki-Tell him yourself.

Todoroki tries to use his ice quirk but Deku and league left through portal.

The moment when they came back to the hideout Deku contacted Goku Black...

Deku-You almost done ?

Goku Black-Oh yeah. Just need to kill this sinner and pase 3 will complete.

Deku-Good. Did the trap work ?

Goku Black-Yes.

Deku-Amazing things are really going as planned.

Next time on what if Goku Black trained Deku. Hello Mortals my names Goku Black. Your heroes have fallen. You forces is defeated. But I'm stuck fighting this poor excuse of a father and a hero. But the moment he is dead, is when will win. Next time on what if Goku Black trained Deku. The battle begins, Goku Black vs Endeavor. Don't miss ok.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 5.1K 33
"so what you are saying is that Bakugo is a fully trained body guard, Midoriya is one of the four states of matter and is being hunted to be turned i...
6.4K 124 23
This story will tell how Goku entered into the world of my hero academia and trained Deku to be the ultimate hero.
10.8K 137 16
This story takes place in the future Bakugou and Todoroki have graduated from UA and Deku didn't. Instead Deku has become a villain and so did Todor...
1.3K 10 14
This will tell the story of Y/N going on new adventures with his new friends. First he's gonna be on a quest for the dragon balls, then we're gonna s...