What if Goku Black trained De...

Oleh Jesus7766

(I don't own these characters) This is a separated story from What if Goku trained Deku. This will tell the... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1 Villain Deku's Origin
Chapter 2 Deku's mastered ability's, A new quirk ?
Chapter 3 A new villain arrives, Goku Black vs All Might
Chapter 4 The sports festival begins,Deku vs Tordorki
Chapter 6 Deku's training with All Might, Izuku's feelings
Chapter 7 Deku vs Stain, Ochaco falls in love with Izuku
Chapter 8 Time for training camp, a dark secret exposed
Chapter 9 The battle begins. Goku Black vs Endeavor
Chapter 10 All for One vs All Might, The society falls
Chapter 11 New visitors in a dark world, Deku vs Bakugo
Chapter 12 Deku's ultimate battle, Goku vs Goku Black
Chapter 13 The final battle begins, The ultimate power
Akira Toriyama
Update on the author
A drawing I made a few months ago

Chapter 5 The Sports festival round 2, Deku vs Bakugo

52 1 1
Oleh Jesus7766

Previously on what if Goku black trained Deku. After the announcement of the sports festival. Things were starting to heat up between Izuku and Uraraka's relationship. That's not all, At the sports festival everyone made a tremendous display of power.  And things were going crazy on between the match of Izuku and Todoroki. Izuku mange to convince Todoroki that the quirk he's born with is his own. But at the cost of his arm. Now we're gonna see how the match between Izuku and Bakugo take on. Will Izuku win this match and receive One for All, Find out Now.

Izuku was walking out of the arena. Come to his surprise Uraraka and was standing there waiting.

Izuku-Ur ur Uraraka ?

Uraraka-Deku !

Uraraka ran to hug Izuku.

Izuku-Ow ow ow ow.

Uraraka-Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry. Wait Deku your arm.

Izuku-It's all right. It's still attached to my shoulder and I can still move, so that's good.

Uraraka-Well let's hurry and get to recovery girl.

Izuku-All right but slow down.

The two made it to the infirmary, then Recovery Girl healed Izuku's arm and it was back to the way it was.

Recovery Girl-You should be a lot more careful. If that attack was anymore powerful then you could have lost your arm.

Izuku-Right sorry. Hey Uraraka do you know where Iida is ?

Uraraka-I don't know. I saw he got a phone call, then he just ran off. I tried to find him but he was nowhere to be found.

Izuku-Must be something important if he left like that.

Uraraka-So what are you gonna do against Bakugo ?

Izuku-All I know is that I have to wear some protection.

Mina slammed the door.

Mina-I knew you guys were gonna do the deed!

Uraraka-Dah!!!

Izuku-Wait what ?

Mina-Wait that's not what your talking about ?

Uraraka & Izuku-Talking about what ?

Mina-Never mind.

Mina closed the door and ran off.

Uraraka-What was she-

Izuku-We probably don't wanna know. Let's eat in the dining hall.

Uraraka-Sure.

Later once they were in the dining hall. Uraraka was surprised of how much Izuku eating. He's eating like Luffy and Goku.

Uraraka-Oh my gosh how are you eating so much ?

Izuku-Oh when I use too much energy. I also use my metabolism, which is makes me hungry.

Uraraka-Hey I've been meaning to ask. How does your quirk work ?

Izuku-Well. It works like clay. When I use my attacks I have to shape it. But eventually I'll run out of it. So I have to use the spare ingredients like my metabolism. That's why I get hungry and eat like this.

Uraraka-Oh that makes sense.

Izuku-(Sigh) I'm done.

Uraraka made a shocked expression.

Uraraka-What !? That's like a 100 meals.

Izuku-Well let's head to the arena.

Izuku took care of the plates and Izuku and Uraraka headed to the arena.

Izuku-This will be the ultimate battle.

Uraraka-Yep well I hope you win.

Izuku-Thanks.

Uraraka-Hey Deku.

Izuku turned to see what Uraraka was talking about. But unexpectedly Uraraka kissed Deku on the cheek.

Uraraka got flustered and started blushing.

Uraraka-It's you know for extra good luck.

Izuku-Uh thanks.

Uraraka headed to the hall that leads to the stands. Izuku started to blush. He didn't move, he was like a statue. Then he immediately headed to the arena. Deku and Bakugo gave each other the death look.
Immediately they clashed fist.

Izuku tried to hit Bakugo. He kept dodging and mange to hit Izuku. Izuku kept taking a lot of damage.

Izuku thought-Dam it. How is he dodging my attacks. And worst of all he's doing massive damages to me.

Uraraka thought-Dang it. When Izuku and Bakugo battled Izuku usually predicts Bakugo's moves. Seems Bakugo is doing the unexpected.

Mina-Hmm. Seems your worrying about Izuku.

Uraraka-Dah. What ? I am worry about the Izuku but just as a friend. It's nothing what ever you were thinking.

Mina-Come on. It's so obvious.

Uraraka-Why are even obsessed with this.

Mina-Because you guys are so cute. I could even hear wedding bells.

Uraraka-If this keeps up a bell will fall on you.

Back at the fight. Izuku started to smile.

Bakugo-What the ? Why the hell are you smiling ?

Everyone was curious why Izuku was smiling.

Izuku-Because... In the first time in forever. I've never been this excited to the point where I really want to go all out.

Bakugo-What ? Don't view this as a game.

Izuku-I'm not. I just don't have to worry about holding back.

Bakugo-Why you !!!!

The both clashed again.

Now Izuku started to get the upper hand. Bakugo tried to use Howitzer Impact. Izuku took direct hit. The smoke was clear. Izuku's top gym uniform is partially torn off. Uraraka started to blush till she was red as a beet. Then Izuku charged at Bakugo to punch him. Bakugo used his quirk and dodged. Izuku jumped up and slam Bakugo to the ground.

The kept on battling. To the point they feel exhausted.

The two cash again.

Bakugo-Dam it Deku. Why are you even here ? You don't even belong here.

Izuku-That's because... I do belong here. And another reason why is that I wanna help people. And now I lost total respect for you.

Bakugo-Shut up.

Izuku-Let's end this.

Bakugo charged.

Bakugo-I couldn't agree more.

When Bakugo was gonna hit Izuku with his quirk. Izuku jumped on top of Bakugo's head, and turned around creating a shrunken.

Izuku-Here it comes Bakugo this is everything I got light shrunken !

Bakugo-Howitzer impact!

There was a bright light. It fade. It looked like Izuku and Bakugo standing. Izuku struggled standing up. But Bakugo fainted and collapsed to the ground.

Midnight-Izuku Midoryia has won the match and the sports festival.

Everyone cheered as Izuku picked up Bakugo and headed to the infirmary.

All Might thought-Well guessed he won the the bet.

Izuku received his meddle and walked to the room to met All Might. But headed somewhere to make a call.

Izuku-What happened with stain ?

Shigiraki-Well he rejected the offer and he's going wild.

Izuku-Did anyone get killed ?

Shigiraki-The league of villains ? No, but he almost killed or spared Ingenium.

Izuku-What. Ok thank you for telling me.

Izuku Hanged up the phone.

Izuku-Im gonna kill that bastard. No. Im gonna make him suffer.

Few mins.

Izuku-Well, I won.

All Might-Well congrats. Now that you won. I can give you my power.

Izuku-How are you gonna do that ?

All Might-Eat this.

Izuku-What the fudge !? Why eat your hair !?

All Might-Well it's the only way to receive my power.

Izuku-Isn't there another way ?

All Might-I guess you can drink my blo-

Izuku-I'll eat the hair.

Izuku ate the hair.

All Might-Well now that you received my power. I'm gonna have to train you.

Izuku-Why ?

All Might-Well even though your powerful. You still need my guidance to handle this power.

Izuku thought-Guess I need extra info on All Might.

Izuku-Ok. Sure.

All Might-Great. Within a week, your training begins.

Before All Might left the door he asked one thing.

All Might-Oh yeah. What's your hero name gonna be ?

Izuku thought-Well I was gonna use it as a villain  name but I'm gonna stick to All for One.

Then Izuku thought of Uraraka.

Izuku-My name is gonna be Deku.

Next time on what if Goku Black trained Deku. Hey guys it's me Izuku. My training with All Might gets crazy since he's telling me his old teacher is going to be involved. Now that I know where stain is I'm gonna end that bastard for what he did. And I wonder if I should confess my feelings for Uraraka. Next time on what if Goku Black trained Deku, Deku's training with All Might, Izuku's feelings.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

5.7K 117 23
This story will tell how Goku entered into the world of my hero academia and trained Deku to be the ultimate hero.
905 13 4
Son Goken, the son of Goku and ChChi. Brother to Gohan and Goten. A descendant of the Saiyan race. After Goku's death against Raditz Goken vows to ga...
31 5 18
A Dragon Ball fan story featuring original characters which are loosely inspired by Dragon Ball.
313K 9.4K 6
You spent your childhood defending your best friend, Izuku, claiming that one day the two of you will be a pro hero duo - not caring that your friend...