What if Goku Black trained De...

By Jesus7766

(I don't own these characters) This is a separated story from What if Goku trained Deku. This will tell the... More

Chapter 1 Villain Deku's Origin
Chapter 2 Deku's mastered ability's, A new quirk ?
Chapter 4 The sports festival begins,Deku vs Tordorki
Chapter 5 The Sports festival round 2, Deku vs Bakugo
Chapter 6 Deku's training with All Might, Izuku's feelings
Chapter 7 Deku vs Stain, Ochaco falls in love with Izuku
Chapter 8 Time for training camp, a dark secret exposed
Chapter 9 The battle begins. Goku Black vs Endeavor
Chapter 10 All for One vs All Might, The society falls
Chapter 11 New visitors in a dark world, Deku vs Bakugo
Chapter 12 Deku's ultimate battle, Goku vs Goku Black
Chapter 13 The final battle begins, The ultimate power
Akira Toriyama
Update on the author
A drawing I made a few months ago

Chapter 3 A new villain arrives, Goku Black vs All Might

111 2 0
By Jesus7766

Previously On What if Goku Black trained Deku. A few days past in UA, and things are starting to heat up already between Izuku and Bakugo. Not only that, Izuku stole new information from UA, and they are planning to attack. After a short match in the hero training. Bakugo has nothing but anger and determination to beat Deku. Will class 1-A survive the attack, Who will win the ultimate battle between good and evil. Find out now.

6:55am UA gym.

Izuku was meditating, floating above the ground, and starting to glow red.

Izuku thought-Hmm today is the day where the USJ will be attacked. I just hope that that they survived this.

Izuku-Wait what!!! Whoa whoa WHOA!!!!!

Izuku lost focus and felled to the ground.

Izuku-Ouch. What am I talking about ? I don't care about them. Even if I want them to survive I would just want them to suffer and I hate everyone, especially...

Then Izuku thought of Uraraka, and got flustered.

Izuku-Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! What the heck is wrong with my brain!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Izuku got a phone call.

Izuku-What is it Shigiraki ?

Shigiraki-There's someone who needs to talk to you.

Shigiraki handed the phone to someone.

Goku Black-I heard about the plan just trying to get more details.

Izuku-Yes make the Nomu weak to do little damage on All Might and more damage on the pro heroes. Then Goku Black you can rough All Might a bit. I just sent my clone to the hideout to put on my villain suit. Oh yeah add a voice modulator in my mask.

Goku Black-Did you get all that Shigiraki ?

Shigiraki-Yes.

Goku Black-Ok let's hurry and show the fake heroes who they are messing with. Wait...

Izuku-What ?

Goku Black-I sensing something in your head. Are you falling in love with someone ?

Izuku hanged up.

Izuku-What is wrong with me ? Why am I suddenly-No I'm just gonna focus on the mission.

Later everyone headed to the school and on their way to the USJ

Tsu-Hey Midoriya.

Izuku-What is it Asui ?

Tsu-Call me Tsu.

Izuku-Ok Tsu.

Tsu-Have you noticed that your quirk is sorta similar to All Mights ?

Izuku's eye twitched.

Izuku thought-What did she say ? How dare she compare me to that hypocrite bastard.

Izuku-Well kind of but I'm planning to surpass him.

Bakugo-Shut up you damn nerd!!!!!!!

Tsu-He's not gonna be popular if he keeps acting like that.

Bakugo-I'm gonna kick your fucking ass!!!

Tsu-See.

Izuku-Ha ha ha ha you got a point there.

Uraraka-I've never seen you laughed before or smiled.

Izuku-Yeah only if it's messing with this guy.

Bakugo-You wanna go you damn nerd!!!

Izuku gave Bakugo the bombastic side eye. Then appeared behind and knocked him out.

Izuku-Either way the situation goes he'll get mad enough to start a fight. And don't worry he'll only be knocked out till we get to our destination.

Yaoyorozu-Those two really have history with each other if they fight like that.

Uraraka-Yeah. I'm nervous asking about it.

Few mins later. Everyone made it to the USJ.

Third teen-Hello everyone. Welcome to the unforeseen simulation joint or USJ for short.

Class 1-A-Kinda like Universal Studios Japan.

Uraraka-Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh.

Izuku-You seemed kinda excited to see Third Teen.

Uraraka-Yeah third teen is one of the best heros there is.

Then Izuku walked to the stare well acting like something is wrong.

Mr.Aizawa-Midoriya what's wrong ?

Izuku-I'm sensing a dark energy sources, it's coming all directions. And there's two major powerful people are coming.

The dark portals spawned out. And came out was an army of villains, Kurogiri, Shigaraki, a Nomu, Goku Black, and a shadowy figure in a all black clothing

Izuku-Oh man that's a lot of villains.

Shigaraki-Seems All Might isn't here yet.

Goku Black-Still let's hurry and carry on the plan.

Mr.Aizawa-Thirdteen protect the students.

Shadowy Figure-Kurogiri you know what to do.

Kurogiri used his quirk separating the students.

Mr.Aizawa noticed that the students were separated.

Mr.Aizawa-Damn it. What did you do to them ?

Shadowy figure-Nothing they are still in this facility and alive. Just focus on the fight.

Mr.Aizawa-Who are you people ?

Shadowy Figure-You can call us the league of villains. Oh and good luck facing an army.

Mr.Aizawa-I've been in worst situation than this.

Shadowy figure-I don't doubt that Easer Head. Hey Kurogiri take care of Thirdteen and the students.

Kurogiri-I'm on it.

Shadowy Figure-And Nomu as soon as Easer head is done taking out the goons, you can fight him. Now all we have to do is wait for All Might to show up.

Shigiraki-I don't get it. Why are we waiting for All Might if gonna spare him anyway ?

Shadowy Figure-Because in order for the hero scociety to fall; We need to have data one every hero there is. Their quirks,skills,techniques,personalities, and weaknesses. In fact I'm getting data from watching Eraser head fighting, now I know his fighting sets and weak points.

Shigiraki-I see. Gotta play the long game huh.

Shadowy Figure-Yep and after this were gonna work on your quirk awakening. For the final part of the plan.

Mr.Aizawa finished all the goons.

Mr.Aizawa-The rest of the pro heroes are on there way.

Kurogiri appeared.

Kurogiri-A student escaped just as planned.

Shigiraki-Good.

Mr.Aizawa-Wait what.

Shadowy figure-Oh we let them escape so they can get All Might and the rest of the pro heroes.

Mr.Aizawa-Why ? Who the hell are you ?

Shadowy figure-Well first we need to test out this Nomu and second you can call me All For One.

Mr.Aizawa-All for one ?

Shigiraki-Nomu attack!!!

The Nomu attacked Aizawa. He dodged a few attacks but was having a hard time fighting it back. Especially that the Nomu has multiple quirks. It was a matter of time till the Nomu was getting the advantage. When the Nomu got Aizawa he face planted him to the ground. Then Mr.Aizawa tried to head towards the new All For One but Kurogiri activated his quirk and at the last second Shigiraki used Kurogiri's portals and grabbed Mr.Aizawa decaying his arm. Goku Black then Charged at Mr.Aizawa and punched him in the gut then the lunched in the air. After that Mr.Aizawa crashed on top of the entrance door. Everyone was at shocked that the villains are that powerful.

All for one-There's no point in reseting. Keep fighting us and you will soon meet your end. Nomu finished them off.

But something unexpected happened. When the Nomu was gonna charged the rest of the students. Todoroki created an ice wall at the stare way. Then came Kirishima and Bakugo doing massive blows to the Nomu. After that Deku upper cut it and used a beam called spirit cannon, destroying the Nomu.

Deku-Sorry we're late we just need to get everyone else out of here.

Bakugo-I told you I can do this on my own!!!

Kirishima-Calm down Bakugo we needed to work together to take that thing down.

Deku-He always has a massive ego.

Todoroki-Doesn't matter we need to finish them off.

All for One-You really think you can defeat me ?

Bakugo-That's right it doesn't matter how powerful you are because I'm gonna take you down!!!

All for One-I wasn't talking to you big mouth.

Bakugo-What was that!!!!

Bakugo blasted towards All for One.

Deku-Bakugo you idiot, get back here!

When Bakugo was closed to All for One. He dodged. then it looked like Bakugo was attacked by nothing. Then was lunched to the air and pummeled to the ground unconscious.

Kirishima-What the how did ?

All for One-I can't believe he was stupid enough to fall for that. Guess he doesn't have what it takes to be a hero.

Then Deku, Todorki, and kirishim charged at All for One but they couldn't land a finger on him. Then one by one All for One took them down with ease. Deku got up and used everything he had to on the villain but One for All used a darkish green ki blade and stabbed Deku on the sides. Deku coughed up some blood.
When that happened All Might arrived but was destructed of finding everyone knocked out or defeated.

All Might-Your gonna pay for this because I am here.

All for One-All Might so nice of you to join us. But I'm afraid I'm not gonna fight you. He is.

Goku Black walked forward and charged at All Might. Both clashed fist. The fight was going on for min but Goku Black was holding back. Later he was able get All Might closed to his limit. Then he punched All Might in his wound. All Might felt agonizing pain. Goku Black then crashed All Might to the ground. Goku Black stepped on All Might and he was screaming in pain, trying to remove Goku Black from his wound.

Goku Black-Awww what's that matter, is this the symbol of peace, the number 1 hero All Might ? Because he can't seem to defeat me. Gotta say it's good to watch mortals suffer in agonizing pain.

All for One-Careful a bullet will hit you head.

Then a Goku Black caught the bullet. And the pro heroes arrived.

Goku Black-Hey what do you know. How did you know the Bullet was gonna hit my head All for One.

All for One-Actually that time was actually an expression telling you not to be so cocky.

All Might thought-Wait did he said All for One.

Then All for One did the Naruto hand sign and created a light dome around the pro heroes. And slowly shrinking.

Principal Nezu-Oh my what is this ?

All for One-I wouldn't do anything if I were you. Touching that dome will destroy anything in a subatomic level. But now seeing how all are now defeated we're gonna take out leave. Kurogiri let's go.

Kurogiri activated the portal and everyone left.

All for One-And one more thing the next time we meet don't feel so lucky.

Every villain left the USJ. Deku got up barley standing charging his hand full of energy. He jumped and punched the dome then it was destroyed. Deku landed on the ground then passed out. As soon as that happened the The All for One Izuku clone disappeared.

Shigiraki-The mission is complete.

One day later in the hospital...

Izuku woke up.

Izuku-What happened ? Where am I ?

Inko got scared but was happy that Izuku was all right. She cried tears of joy as she hugged Izuku.

Inko-Oh Izuku I'm so happy your all right. I was so scared.

Izuku-Wha mom I'm all right but how is everyone ?

Inko-Oh yeah everyone was safe and all right thanks to you.

Izuku-Thank goodness.

A knocked happened at the door.

Inko-Oh I have to go check on something and there's someone who wants to talk to you.

Inko left and came through the door was Uraraka.

Izuku-U Uraraka what are you doing here ?

Uraraka-Oh I came here to say thanks for saving our lives and helping out the best way you can. It's just the only thing I came to talks about.

Izuku got curious.

Izuku-What is it ?

Uraraka-Well I wanted help you when you guys were facing the villains. But I felt weak and helpless. So I want you to teach how to fight.

Izuku started to panic thinking that Uraraka figured it out.

Izuku-Uhh?

Uraraka-I could tell that you fighting styles are kind of like Martel arts.

Izuku-Oh uh yeah I could teach you a thing or two.

Uraraka-Thanks.

Izuku thought-She not only view me as a hero but she knows my pain as well. I don't know what's about her that I really like just hope things don't get complicated. Wait what am I saying it's not like that is it ?

Uraraka-Deku are you all right ?

Izuku-Oh uh yeah after I leave the hospital we can start training.

Uraraka-All right.

Next time on What if Goku Black trained Deku. Hey guys it's me Izuku. The sports festival has arrived. Now thing are gonna get started. I'm not a big fan on family dramas so in order to get more knowledge on Totoroki I need him to use his fire quirk. Uraraka did great in the sports festival, guess the training paid off. I seriously need help. Next time on What if Goku Black trained Deku. The sports festival begins,Deku vs Tordorki don't miss ok.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 5K 33
"so what you are saying is that Bakugo is a fully trained body guard, Midoriya is one of the four states of matter and is being hunted to be turned i...
10.2K 106 19
What if Goku Black was not Zamasu but Future Goten instead *I DO NOT OWN DRAGON BALL, DRAGON BALL Z, DRAGON BALL SUPER, OR THE IMAGES I USED ALL RIGH...
6.1K 254 5
You have always admired heroes who made the world lighten up just because they were there but in order to shine there needed to be darkness. This dar...
328 11 10
Based on my Xenoverse 2 character and set in an Alternative Dragon Ball What If Universe, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, and Dragon Ball...