P Y R E X I A |EMMETT.CULLEN|

By SavageSav69

"You're a good guy but sometimes bad things happen to the good guys. And sometime the good guys do bad things... More

|P Y R E X I A|
β€’
0| Finding the way home
1| Birthday Blues
2| Hello
3| wandering
5| Lost brother
6| Defining moment
7| Two truths and a lie

4| homeless to homeowner

91 4 0
By SavageSav69

"Left yourself in your warpath
Lost your balance on a tightrope
Lost your mind tryin' to get it back"

• • •

Ryan was woken with cold fingers tracing hearts along her bare back. A grin lay along her sad face, she turned to face her sweet Emmett looking at her with so much love. A wave of guilt shimmered through her, reminding her how awful she had treated him yesterday, the smile disappearing. He flipped her into his body, eating her up with his large arms, and kissed along her neck and her chest.

"I would be a happier girl if I was woken up like this every morning." Ryan whispered, her heart racing. She still got butterflies from his touch, she always would. He laughed, continuing his trail of kisses along her naked body. "Can we do this all day?" She moaned when his lips met her nipple.

"We could- We have the entire day, baby." He mumbled.

"Now we're talking." Ryan said, pulling the boy's lips to hers. The vampire pulled away, a sly smirk on his face. He loved teasing his mate, her beautiful eyes glaring daggers at him.

"I was thinking we could go for a walk?" Emmett whispered, motioning to the beautiful sunny day showering through the window. "Some sun will do you good."

"Fine, but then we're fucking." Ryan grumbled, stepping out of the warm pillow-filled bed. He covered the bed in pillows because Ryan was a pillow girl. She grabbed the neatly folded clothes set on the loveseat by his large flatscreen tv. She covered her body in the thin fabric, brushing her fingers through her hair. "Where too handsome?"

Emmett pulled Ryan into his arms, his cold fingers brushing along her thighs. "M'lady." He laughed, heading out of his bedroom and through the house. He never left her eyes, taking in all of her beauty. He carried her through the forest, the trees blurring. He stopped in a clearing, wildflowers littering the grass.

"Wow." Ryan giggled, eyeing the baby blue blanket lying on the forest floor. A basket perched on top, she was praying it was food. She was starving. "You planned this?" She shuffled through the basket, pulling out a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and chocolate covered strawberries. She dove in. "I hate shifting- I always get so hungry." She grumbled, eyeing the empty sandwich bag.

"Can we talk about yesterday?" He asked, his golden eyes sad. He had this boyish frown on his beautiful face, she didn't like seeing him like this. "Seeing you- like that, it broke my heart."

"I know."

"I can't make this better, but I want to try. I called Sam about you staying here for a bit- he agreed with me for once."

"He did?" Ryan was surprised by this. Sam hated when she spent the night at the Cullen's doing god knows what with Emmett, he couldn't stop her, but that didn't stop him from complaining. "My brother?"

"He's worried about you-" Emmett said, his hand reaching for the small girl. "He thinks it would be better if you weren't home right now."

"Ah, so the jackass won't leave." Realization crashed into the girl. It was bad enough the asshole came back but now he wasn't going to leave the house or his children alone. Sam was worried about this, Joshua Uley was a menace. He was scum, and he didn't give a fuck if his kids didn't want him here, he was going to stay as long as he wanted. "God-maybe I should take him cliff diving."

Emmett looked at the girl, surprise written on his pale face. He knew she hated her father, but he didn't know the extent.  "It took everything in me, not to go over there last night and rip his head off." Emmett admitted.

"That would be too easy, he deserves a long painful death." She grumbled, her cheeks turning red with anger. "I hate him so much, he deserves any shitty karma that comes his way."

"So you'll stay here with me?" Emmett asked.

"I feel bad- I know Rosalie hates my smell- God even Jasper is uneasy around me. I'm stinky Emmett, you can't smell it but I'm a stinky girl."

"I knew you were going to say that- but I actually have another surprise." Emmett laughed, scooping the girl up as if she weighed absolutely nothing. He headed farther into the forest, a tiny cottage- style house set up. She could've sworn that wasn't there months ago. "We were busy making a start-up for Bella and Edward, and it got me thinking." He ushered her into the house, it was cozy. Didn't have much, a tiny kitchen, a large TV propped onto the wall with a soft plush couch facing it.

"This is Bella and Edwards? We can't bless the goddamn place. That would be crude." She said, jumping out of his arms and taking in the cozy vibe of the house.

"No-" He nervously scratched the back of his neck. "Their house is on the other side of the property, as far away from here as possible."

"Ah, Carlisle and Esme need some alone time."

"Nope."

"Alice and Jasper?"

"No- I was thinking we could live here-"

"Are you asking me to live here.. with you?" Ryan spun around, eyeing the nervous vampire.

"Only if you want to-"

"Of course I do." She squealed, running into his arms and placing a smooch on his lips. He looked down at her, glaring at her playfully. "You knew the entire time this was for us, didn't you?"

"Yup." She giggled. "I like making you nervous, it's cute." She said continuing her trek through the house. "Oh thank goodness." She said, grabbing the pillows set atop the large bed in the bedroom. "Pillows are essential."

"I know." He admitted, opening the bare closet besides the pile of pillows set on the floor. "I didn't know which ones you would like, so I grabbed all of them." Ryan giggled, rolling onto the king sized bed. She sighed happily when her body mushed into the mattress, she loved a soft mattress.

"Am I getting laid or what?" Ryan pouted, propping her upper body up on her elbows. "If you won't help me out- I'll just do it myself." Emmett ran for the bed, pulling Ryan on his lap with a light pull. He littered her neck with kisses, continuing where they left off.

"Stay here- please." Ryan begged, slamming the door to Emmett's jeep. She pointed a finger at him, ordering him to stay. Emmett sighed before his eyes locked on the woods on the other side of the dirt driveway. She knew he was still listening and he would continue to listen intently to the girl until she was safely back in the car. She didn't want to come back, but she needed her things.

She swung the door open to the Uley house, beer bottles littering the floor. It was clear Emily hadn't been back home yet. The house was quiet. She headed for her room, grabbing her lavender suit case and any random clothes she could find. She collected her toothbrush, her hairbrush, and a few extra shoes. Messily pilling it into the bag and zipping it shut. She grabbed her essentials and she would be back for more once it was safe too. She rolled the heavy back through the house, unaware of her father resting against the hallway wall. His eyes dark and glaring daggers. He was drunk, she knew by the anger radiating off of him.

"Where are you going?" He asked, his voice low.

"Home." She stated, continuing to walk. Her little legs moved as fast as they could. Any sense of who Ryan was, was out the window. She couldn't tell him to fuck off, she couldn't yell at him. She was to scared.

"Hey." He yelled, running behind her. She continued her walk, angry with herself for making her suit case so heavy. At this moment, it was preventing her from running.

He placed his hand on her arm, digging his nails into her skin. She wanted to hiss in pain but knew that wouldn't get him to pull away. It would make him dig harder. "Get away from me." She yelled, shoving him back roughly. He staggered but continued to stalk his prey.

"Don't walk away from me, I just got home. I knew Sam was a pussy, you're out of control. I'll ask one for fucking time, where are you going?"

"Home- not here. Anywhere but here." She stated, ignoring the violent shakes that echoed throughout her body. She needed to leave before she couldn't control herself.

"Is everything okay in here?" Emmett's voice echoed through the Uley house. She headed for the door, seeing Emmett and Paul standing with their chests puffed out. "Let's get in the car."

"Who are these two?" Joshua Uley hissed, glaring at the boys.

"Ryan- get in the car."' Paul growled, picking up her suit case. Emmett pulled her outside, steering her to the jeep. She sighed, getting into the passenger seat and slamming the door shut. She couldn't look at her father, she wanted to kill him. Emmett blocked her window with his back, some sense of safety coming back. She could hear her father yelling at the boys, both chose to ignore his drunken rants. Paul got into the back seat and Emmett in the driver's. The vampire started the car and pulled away from the Uley house. Joshua's dark figure gradually getting smaller and smaller.

It made her sad seeing her house like that. Seeing the disrespect Joshua Uley had for Alison's and now Sam's house. That was the house she grew up in, it only had fond memories, until he tainted it by stepping through the door. Alison would be shaking in her grave, that wasn't his home. Tears poured down her face, she stared out the window praying they didn't know she was crying.

"God- he's a piece of work." Paul grumbled, his arms lacing together. "I think Sam's getting a restraining order. Just so he can't take the house. Hey- It's okay. He can't hurt you, god if he laid a finger on you, he'd be buried 6 feet." Paul whispered, rubbing Ryan's back. She rubbed her arm, the hand mark visible on her slender arm. She lifted her hair onto her shoulder, attempting to cover the mark he left.

The jeep squealed to a stop. Emmett threw in park before grabbing her arm softly, his cold fingers running along the inflamed skin. His face was scary, she cowered away. He looked up at her, sadness evident. He ran his thumb along her cheek, attempting to calm himself down. "I didn't know he touched you."

"It's okay." She whispered, her voice wavering. The tears continued their trail down her cheek. Paul grabbed her arm, evaluating the hand mark.

"He's dead." Paul said, opening the jeep door. "Take her home."

"No- Paul don't." Ryan hiccupped. "Just let it go, he'll get bored and leave."

"And what if he doesn't?" Emmett asked, his golden eyes checking the rest of her body carefully. "Ryan- if he touches you again, I will kindly threaten him. If that doesn't work, we will do something about it."

"He's a coward." Paul grumbled, closing the door and sulking back into his seat. "What piece of shit hurt's their teenage daughter." Ryan shuddered at the memories, he hurt her at all ages. He didn't care. Her tremors started up again, she hopped out of the jeep, covering her eyes with her hands. She wasn't sure if she could control this phase. She sobbed into her fevered hands, scared of the shift that was to come. This one felt like the last. But she wasn't alone this time, she had her boys with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The next heir By Pia

Teen Fiction

8K 937 57
She knew she can't love him, He knew he shouldn't fall for her, And he silently watched her loving him just like how he loved her. Yet life happened...
14.9K 516 18
π’―π’½π‘œπ“ˆπ‘’ π’Ύπ’Έπ“Ž π‘’π“Žπ‘’π“ˆ π“‰π’½π‘œπ“ˆπ‘’ 𝓇𝑒𝒹 π‘’π“Žπ‘’π“ˆ 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒢𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓃 π“‰π“Œπ‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π’½π‘œπ“‰ π’½π’Άπ“ƒπ’Ήπ“ˆ 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 π“‰π’½π‘œπ“Šπ‘”π’½ π“‰π’½π‘’π“Ž π“π‘œοΏ½...
244K 7.2K 21
MKay doesn't like people, she doesn't like men, can barely stomach being in the same room as they. But Paul makes her feel different. He pulls on som...
548 44 19
Trauma builds up. Powers grow strong. Amnesia turns dark. Strong turns weak. Sweet turns sour. Good turns bad. Tough finally breaks. But they can't...