▬promise of particles▬lloyd x...

By Cottagecore_sock

"see you sometime?" ▬ a Lloyd x reader story▬ lowercase intentional ▬ starts between Seabound and Crystalized... More

Beginning Notes
Done Playing Ninja -92-
Fixing your Faults -93-
Night Ride -94-
Escape -95-
Steep Wisdom -96-
Scamming, Deliveries, and Magic -97-
Lovely Boy -98-
Return to the First Realm -99-
Awakings -100-
Dancing in September -101-
Restless Visions -102-
Explainations Through Experience -103-
Creeps don't like Comics -104-
Together Against the World -105-
The New Ninja of Old Fuckers -106-
Trauma Dump on the Homies -107-
No Permission? Bet. -108-
Actions have Consequences -109-
Law Systems are Shit -110-
Deserts don't provide much stealth -112-
Council of Convicts -113-
She -114-
Voices -115-
The Enemy -116-
May Chaos Reign -117-
All Fathers Suck -118-
Be Yours -119-
Library of the Snakes -120-
War Set -121-
She Was Lost In The Dark, So He Became Her Light -122-
thank you.
Realms Ripped Apart :123:
3 Years, Yet Still Suck :124:
So Long Yet Never Changing :125:
The Dragons of the 3 Mountains :126:
Kids Will be Kids :127:
What's That Puppet Boy? :128:
The Rolling Stones (no, like, literally) :129:
The Kingdom of Clouds :130:
Suet-phony-us :131:
Flustered in the Enemy's Bathroom :132:
Doctor LaRancid :133:

Labor for Low-key Breaking Out -111-

440 18 30
By Cottagecore_sock

"Wake up! Something's happening!"

Flinching awake, you glanced across the way to see Lloyd waking the other Ninja. Small, purple spiders crawled across the floor, towards Pythor's cell. Fuck. You had head about the fight, but he was already being broken out?

Watching the purple glow of Pythor's call. It felt too quiet, ignoring the garbled noises from in there. Thankfully, Kai was there to help make noise by exploding the bars of his cell, and also causing the alarms to sound again, as if it wasn't loud enough. Guess this was serious, actually, no. Kai always blew stuff up for no reason.

With a sigh, you fell onto your stomach, holding your hands around the base of a bar. Shutting your eyes, you carefully cut the bar away from the frame of the door, letting it loosely hang. Now with it detached from the bottom, you were able to just barely slip through it, maybe bruising your tailbone.

Keeping quick-footed, you quietly ran over to Pythor's cell, where the Ninja were being blasted at by the crystal spiders. It was through a tunnel in the back of the cell.

Holding up a hand, you snapped a few wires inside the spider, causing it to make a small explosion. The team looked back at you in shock, but they quickly softened, realizing it was you.

"What the fuck are you staring at me for? We have to catch him!" You yelled, sliding feet-first through the tunnel, before jumping up to the roof.

The rest of the team following behind, you started sprinting after the snake. Lloyd quickly caught up, yelling. It was nice to see he wasn't hobbling anymore. Maybe Aspheera did help.

Hopping through the empty guard towers, you dodged, barely missing a blast from another spider. If you were to tell your past self who was working at a McDonald's trying to earn rent that you were a Ninja with magic powers, dating the Green Ninja, and in prison fighting robot spiders. You would've just admitted yourself to a psych ward then and there.

A hovercopter (they still made those?) flew down, and sat at the corner of Kryptarium, waiting for Pythor.

"First class accomodations, how delightful!" Pythor remarked, slithering inside.

Jay shot a bolt of lightning at the spider, causing it to fall down to the ground. The team began running forward, trying to catch up.

Glancing at the spider, you felt the ticking from inside. Fuck. "ITS A BOMB!" You yelled, pushing against the rest of the team. They panicked, pushing the guards back inside the tower as well. You crouched to the ground, trying to ignore the hot wave of the explosion, and the ringing in your ear. You were getting tinnitus at this point.

Once the explosion passed, you ran out, watching the hovercopter fly away. You weren't sure what else to do.

But Kai had an idea. His fists balled up, and lit up. Pulling his hand back, he threw the fire, in line with the helicopter. If only they didn't move.

The straw building caught on fire, smoke quickly filling the open air. You, Zane, and Lloyd all lifted your arms up, using various of your methods to control the fire, and put it out.

Lloyd sighed, putting his face in his palm. "Please tell me you didn't just set fire to that tower."

Shaking his head, Kai sighed. "Sorry."

The guards swarmed from every side, so the team did the logical thing and surrendered. At least this time you weren't brutally assaulted.

Two out of the 6 guards led you back to your cell, and the rest led the others to their cell.

Sitting down in your room, you sighed, putting your head in your knees. You were so frustrated. The team wouldn't be funded after this, wouldn't it? Now that you were convicted criminals, the team couldn't be supported by the government. Would you have to operate off of Wu's inheritance entirely? The Ninja did when they first formed. But that was so long ago.. and how long would it last?

Glancing up from the floor, you noticed the two, blinking lights across the room. Lloyd's eyes. Seeing that you had looked up, he waved at you.

In the silence of the room, you swallowed. Raising a hand, you waved back. You wanted nothing more then to just be held in his arms as he reassured you over your worries.

▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭

"RISE AND SHINE! ROLL OUT FOR WORK DETAIL!"

Groaning, you stepped off of the paper thin mattress. It was impossible to get sleep here. But at least you could socialize now. Following the guard, you sighed. "..how are the kids?"

The guard ignored you, and continued walking.

"Didn't think I was that bad at small talk.." you mumbled, squinting in the sun.

The lady stayed silent, but pointed towards a blue prison bus. You climbed in, sitting in one of the many empty seats. The bus was definitely going to be filled in a few minutes though.

Were the Ninja going with you? Based on last night, you'd say no. But based on the fact they all walked on the bus a few minutes later, you'd place your bet on yes.

Each smiled as they passed or sat down around you. Eventually, Lloyd came at the back, sitting across from you. He smiled, almost looking afraid to speak up.

"TWLEVE ABOARD! LOCK AND LOAD!" A guard yelled, sitting in the driver's seat. "Open the trap!"

Jay immediately started getting harassed by a random pigeon guy, before the bus even started.

You tried ignoring the guy, and focused on the guard.

He glared at the bird, before looking around at everyone else. "Once a month, we pick up trash along Route 22. Those who work hard get a few hours in the sun and a nice cold lemonade."

Holy fuck, you could go for some lemonade.

Anything over the room temperature tap water you had been getting. It didn't even look like water half of the time. Sometimes it looked like they pulled it out of a nearby swamp.

"Those who make trouble get nothing." He continued. "Do I make myself clear?!" That seemed targeted towards you guys. After seeing everyone nod, he locked the chain door, and pointed towards the gate. "ROLL OUT!" He really enjoyed his job, of yelling.

You yawned, stretching out the length of the seat. "I want my bed back.. Why are the bus seats more comfortable than the beds? I should've been allowed to bring a mattress." You grumbled, seeing if Lloyd was listening. After last night, it seemed like he needed some cheering up.

He looked over, nodding. He seemed out of it. Not even your dumb jokes worked, and he loved your dumb jokes. "Sorry- that must've seemed rude.. I-"

In the middle of apologizing, the bus slowed to a stop. What had happened? You weren't at route 22 yet.

Standing up, you peered over the seat to look out the front. There was a brown van on the side -more like the middle- of the road. A guy with a beard stood at the front, looking at his smoking engine. Actually- that was water vapor, not smoke. Why did he have steam coming out of his engine? And if you didn't know better, you'd say it was Wu based on the hat, but you knew better based on last time you thought that.

The guards filed out, and barely a breath after, the ground shook. Everyone panicked, looking for what had caused that noise.

You glanced to the back, spotting the giant amount of mass. "Samurai X?" You whispered, not believing it. Pixal mentioned how it should be reserved for Nya's memory.. so why was the suit here? And why did it look so different? Was Pixal in there? Or was it remote?

The Samurai ripped the door off, motioning for the team to run out. They seemed less sure of their moves, and awkward. This wasn't Pixal, was it?

"Get out of here, fast!"

You knew that voice. That was-

"Mom?!" Lloyd called out, staring up at the suit. "You're Samurai X now!?"

She looked down, her mask unlocking to reveal her crinkled smile. "Not X. Samurai Y. Maybe you guys getting back together inspired something in me. Now go- get out of here."

The van swerved around, and the old man ripped off his beard (why was everyone wearing fake beards?) To reveal Darreth in the driver's seat. You kinda saw why he failed law school now.

Climbing in, you sat next to Kai and across from Zane. These leather seats were nice enough to sleep on. "I thought you said you had one last strategy?" You asked, buckling your seatbelt.

"Breaking you out is the last strategy of course." He laughed, pointing to the back. "Got new uniforms and costumes for you all. With the latest high scale profile mapping.. Pixal explained it like a false identity. Camera crap and stuff."

You reached into the box at your feet, to be met by a man popping out. "What the fuck is pigeon guy doing here?!" You shrieked, causing Darreth to almost swerve off the road.

The guy coughed, politely sitting down. "It's actually 'Fugi-Dove.' I'm a dove, not a pigeon. I take that as a great offen-"

Jay groaned, leaning back. "Why are you here?!?"

With a grin, patted Jay's head with his.. wings? "Oh. There, there, my little BlueJay. I am here to make sure you succeed as a criminal." Why was this guy so fruity? Nya died not long ago, and the pigeon was already flirting? Autism Rizz went crazy.

The engine creaked, and the car slowed to a stop. Well fuck, now there was actual smoke coming out of the engine. Darreth turned the key, resting his head on the steering wheel with a groan.

Stepping out, you flipped the hood up, staring at it, acting like you had any idea about cars at all. "Maybe it's the um.. the gas? Did you fill the tank recently?"

Darreth gave you a look of uncertainty. "I filled it up at the monastery just before this. It can't have been all used already.. right?"

Zane pushed forward, scanning the engine. "The oil is in need of changing. If not frequently disposed of, it can lead to build up and dangerou-"

Lloyd nodded, "So.. can we fix it?"

"No. The engine has blown a piston. We cannot drive it or fix it without help of a mechanical repair shop's tools." He sighed, pulling the hood back down.

Kai lead everyone away from the car. "How about, we get out of here before the feds see us!"

▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭

Holding your arms around yourself, you watched the helicopter fly over. Thankfully, you were able to warn everyone before it saw you. Wrapping the green jacket around you, you shivered in the cool night wind. Why didn't deserts have a room temperature??

"I think our best chances of not getting caught would be to split up." Lloyd announced, stepping out from under the rocks coverage. "We'll meet at Twitchy's Gas Station. Okay?"

Nodding, you pursed your chapped lips. "What if someone doesn't make it by tomorrow?"

He glanced to you, frowning. "Then that means they got caught. The rest continue on alone. Agreed?"

The team gave silent nods, and Kai stepped up. "Me, Cole, Zane, and Darreth will go this way, Y/n, Lloyd, and Jay can go that way."

You didn't blame him for still being wary about spending too much time with Jay. Would really suck if they started fighting again or something.

"And I will accompany Jay!" The anthropomorphic pigeon yelled, flapping his wings. Great. Jay really was pulling the hottest, or the weirdest people.

The blueberry sighed, nodding. "I am just unable to argue with you, so sure."

He grinned, running ahead. "MY CRY FILLS THE NIGHT! CROO-!"

Turning to him, you groaned. "Please! For the love of the master! Shut up, or I will gut you like a fish!"

Fugi-dove blinked, looking at you. "But I'm not a fish?"

This was going to be a long night.

------------
This chapter was so fun to write and so long, I loved reading it over

ALSO!!! I have a new book!!!!!?!? It's Oneshots, everyday (?) For December, it's LloydxReader and some other xReaders since I know some of you have mentioned wanting me to write other characters :D it doesn't have an official title so it's just "?" For rn :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 797 42
"That's the thing about her, she's... 𝑫𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 Lloyd has always been the youngest out of the ninja, only really close to Kai. The story ta...
15.1K 289 32
Did I somehow got freaking isekai into this world?! <(゜ロ゜;)>!? (Movie! Lego Ninjago x Reader) Book 1 🌪️ - Book 1 - Complete - Book 2 - ITS O...
300K 10.7K 55
❝lloyd garmadon sent you a friend request❞ 「 accept 」 「 decline 」 in which lloyd messages y/n everyday at 1:11 ✓ lowercase inten...
21.5K 672 37
You first meet the ninja because of a tragic event. You don't think you'll ever meet again, and you don't care. You shut yourself out of the world an...