▬promise of particles▬lloyd x...

By Cottagecore_sock

"see you sometime?" ▬ a Lloyd x reader story▬ lowercase intentional ▬ starts between Seabound and Crystalized... More

Beginning Notes
Done Playing Ninja -92-
Fixing your Faults -93-
Night Ride -94-
Steep Wisdom -96-
Scamming, Deliveries, and Magic -97-
Lovely Boy -98-
Return to the First Realm -99-
Awakings -100-
Dancing in September -101-
Restless Visions -102-
Explainations Through Experience -103-
Creeps don't like Comics -104-
Together Against the World -105-
The New Ninja of Old Fuckers -106-
Trauma Dump on the Homies -107-
No Permission? Bet. -108-
Actions have Consequences -109-
Law Systems are Shit -110-
Labor for Low-key Breaking Out -111-
Deserts don't provide much stealth -112-
Council of Convicts -113-
She -114-
Voices -115-
The Enemy -116-
May Chaos Reign -117-
All Fathers Suck -118-
Be Yours -119-
Library of the Snakes -120-
War Set -121-
She Was Lost In The Dark, So He Became Her Light -122-
thank you.
Realms Ripped Apart :123:
3 Years, Yet Still Suck :124:
So Long Yet Never Changing :125:
The Dragons of the 3 Mountains :126:
Kids Will be Kids :127:
What's That Puppet Boy? :128:
The Rolling Stones (no, like, literally) :129:
The Kingdom of Clouds :130:
Suet-phony-us :131:
Flustered in the Enemy's Bathroom :132:
Doctor LaRancid :133:

Escape -95-

638 25 47
By Cottagecore_sock

Hii! This chapter has drinking (not getting drunk), depression, thoughts of suicide, and small amounts of abuse, and some sexual talk/humourous mentions (about how Y/n's mom secured Mr. Louis moneybags) Please read with caution

Summary of the chapter at the bottom,  Safe Reading :33

----------------------------

Sipping on your drink, you felt the fruity burn run down your throat. With a sigh, you put your head in your hand, staring at Skylar. "My life is a mess."

She fixed her ponytail before sipping on her glass of beer. "I.. I understand what you mean. My life hasn't been the most organized ever since my father got killed. And-! And that's a good thing, I chose to be good. It's just that he always kept my life in check, and I was kinda lost without him guiding me. Maybe that's why I latched onto his old restaurant so much."

"See, you're doing incredible things and the restaurant is doing better than it ever did. I've been apart from the team for less than 2 months and I already don't know if I want to live anymore... Hell, I spent two years in a different realm with nobody else and that felt shorter than now. Maybe- maybe because back then, I- I dunno- thought I knew Lloyd was the one." Wincing, you swallowed more of the cold drink.

Skylar put her hand on top of yours, her eyes pleading with you. "And he is. Everyone is grieving and he's been through a lot of loss, eventually people just need breaks. If someone were to ever look at me the way he looks at you when he thinks no one is watching, I would marry them on the spot."

Yawning, you nodded, a blush creeping up your face. "Thanks. That.. that really helped."

"Anytime." She smiled, her eyes widening. "Wait let me-" she dug around in her pockets, grabbing a scrap of paper and a pen. Scribbling something down, she passed the torn corner. "-here's the therapist I go to. I'm pretty sure Turner and Gravis also talk with her online." She pointed at the bottom. "And here's my number if you ever need it. If you ever need anything like a job or help, just text me." Standing up, she picked her coat off of the stool.

Pursing your lips, you sighed. "So I assume you're heading out?"

With a shrug, she nodded. "Have a business meeting on the island, new product they want me to inspect. I'd invite you to come, but something tells me you wouldn't wanna go back."

"I wouldn't be against it, but yeah. Your inspiring talk actually inspired me. Maybe I should see a therapist. Thanks Skylar." You tugged at your wallet, sorting through coins to pay.

She put her hand up. "It was nice talking to you, I feel like we never did before. And dinner's on me. There are some perks to taking over your father's evil coverup."

Holding your almost empty cup up, you smirked. "To next time?"

"Next time L/n." She laughed back, clinking her glass against yours. Placing her glass down, you watched her red hair swing from side to side as she stepped out the back door.

Gulping the rest of your drink down, you sighed. You'd go back, talk to your mom, and convince her to give you money to go to therapy, and maybe take her along too. Easy enough.

Walking out the backdoor, you glanced around, but Skylar was already gone. Picking your helmet up, you sighed. You got this.

▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭

Holding your face in your hand, you stared at your mom. "Wha... what?"

"What the fuck were you doing out so late." Mother asked, glaring at you.

Feeling your eyes burn, you held your ground. "I went to a restaurant with a friend. I'm an adult. We got drinks at her restaurant."

Holding her nosebridge, you heard her groan. "You think you are an adult? You don't know the first thing about being an adult. Y/n, always being immature."

"I'M IMMATURE?" You screamed, crossing your arms, "Stop telling me such bullshit. I'm not the one who CHEATED on my husband!"

"Do not speak of him, Y/n. He never dedicated his life to us. He was always worried about when the attack would be. He would've given up our lives for the whole of Ninjago. He never loved us."

Rolling your eyes, you chuckled. "Don't make me laugh! You clearly never loved us. NYA LOVED US, AND SHE'S GONE. GARMADON LOVED US, AND HE'S GONE. DAD LOVED US AND HE'S DEAD! They showed that they loved us by sacrificing themselves. You have nothing to say about love."

"I don't even know half of those people. They mean nothing to me. Clearly, you guys are just not good enough at saving people. I thought you were done with all this fantasy and magic powers. When will you start understanding that's just not our world?"

Trying to calm your breath, you sighed. "'Our' world? Don't you mean yours? I'm not rejecting my power to live up to your standards. I'm sorry for accepting, and loving the fact my world is so amazing and magic."

"You- you fucking bitch! You haven't talked to me for a month! You don't understand how good you have it-!" She raised her hand once more.

Before she could bring it down on you again, you gripped her wrist. "I do understand how good I have it. And maybe that's why I'm not the one constantly pushing others away."

Letting go, you walked away, trying to remain calm. On the inside though, you were definitely not calm. You felt like you were about to throw up. Continuing to walk up the stairs, you could hear your mother's heels scurrying behind you.

Striding right into your room, you panted locking the door. With a sigh, you leaned against the door, running a hand through your hair. You should've gone with Skylar. Going back to that nightmare of an island would've been better than this hellish place.

THUMP!

Walking away from the door, you panicked as someone started pushing on it. You had to leave soon, she'd eventually get in. What would she even do to you?

Gathering your stuff from around the room, you could feel your heart rate spike as the banging became more forceful, and heavier footsteps before each one. Louis was trying to break in now.

Taking handfuls of clothes, you shoved them in your bag. Once everything seemed to be packed away, you double checked for everything. You were just missing one thing.

Looking in the sock draw, you exhaled. Your Yin-Yang medallion sat inside the pair of cyan socks. Reaching for it, you mother started screaming.

"Louis! Get the screw driver!"

Fuck. You had to go now.

Grabbing the green necklace, you opened the window, and climbed out. On the fire escape, you glanced from the steps to the alleyway, deciding to either take the stairs, or jump down. You had taken bigger falls, but you weren't warmed up, and hadn't been training for almost a month.

A crash sounded behind you, as your mother stomped into your room. "Where are you going?" She hissed, snapping her fingers. "Louis. Go to the bottom so she can't leave."

"You treat him like a servant, but he's the one earning the money? How'd you do it?" You asked, stepping back, and closer to the railing.

Your mother smirked, "You can really get a man to do whatever you want, if you just give him some good h-"

"Ok, that was sarcasm. Also isn't there a kid in the room down the hall? Stay PG friendly man." You spit back, bumping against the short railing. Shoving the medallion into the bag, you knew you had only a few minutes until Louis got to the bottom. "You're a dick, and I hope you get better soon."

Turning around, you threw your bag down, before jumping down yourself. The wind rushed through your hair, causing you to squint. Though you couldn't see very well, you began tumbling before you hit the ground, and rolled to your feet. You did it. And without pulling a muscle. Though the bottoms of your feet hurt.

And of course, now Louis came out.

Throwing your bag over your shoulder, you ran down the alleyway and to the garage. Hurdling over the gate, you ran to your bike, shoving your helmet ovwr your head. Lodging your bag in-between your legs (you didn't have enough time to tie it down), you turned the engine on, and wheeled out of the spot.

Then you noticed Louis waiting at the gate. Great. "Dude! No amount of fucking her is worth it! She sucks! I guess both as a measure of her character and physically- but she's a douchebag! You don't seem like you're that bad of a person! Just take Gianno or whatever his name is and leave, she abandoned me, she'll do the same thing to him as well!"

Rolling his eyes, he stayed put, and stayed silent, standing in the way.

Then you noticed the valet man, or you guessed his name was Dillon, based on his name tag. He walked out, looking at the situation. Without saying a word, he looked your way, and smiled. Was he going to help?

Dillon walked over to Louis, smiling to him. "Mr. Matthews! I just got a wine from my uncle's! Imported from his vineyard in DoHena just yesterday, would you like a taste? I think your associates tomorrow would love it!"

This managed to distract Louis just long enough for you to go. Turning the throttle, you  sped forward, and through the opening gate. Laughing, you punched the air. You did it. "THANKS DILLON!" You yelled, turning out of the alleyway and onto the streets of Ninjago City.

The sun now turning the sky red. It dawned on you. (Maybe now wasn't the best time for puns, but hey, humor helped you cope.)

You had nowhere else to go.

-----------------------
Summary of the day
Skylar tells Y/n that yeah everyone's life is sucking but hers is alright and everything will be fine, gives her a number to a therapist and her number, leaves

Then y/n goes home but her mom slaps her, causing her to stand up for herself. She hides in her room but her mom tried breaking in, and when she can't, she gets a screwdriver. Y/n jumps out the window, and escapes because of Dillon (the valet guy) distracting Louis

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 311 35
(Tw- Murder, death, etc.) ✿"Have you seen a girl who is named (Y/n) that has (H/c), (E/c) and has a little bit of a red stripe in her hair?" "You mea...
43.1K 924 30
(Tw- Language) •☆ "I will always love you... No matter what, Lloyd. But promise me that you will protect Ninjago and our friends." "I promise..."☆• ☆...
120K 3.6K 94
"𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐚" ▬ 𝐀 𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐝 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 (𝐝𝐮𝐡) ▬ 𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐧�...
1.3M 34.5K 56
[being rewritten for the 1938473th time] If it was up to Y/n L/n, she would read the summer away, lost in history books and adventure novels, findin...