Wake Up

By GreenDayFan2968

Ellie is 25. She lives with her boyfriend Matt and the year is 2003. She hasn't had a great life and is tryin... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight

Chapter Five

0 0 0
By GreenDayFan2968

We got back to Adams and everyone was asking what happened.

Brad was really pissed off and I didn't understand why.

"I'm gonna go talk to Matt."

"Why? You too barely know each other. I don't understand."

Adam stood next to me.

"Ellie. Brad and Matt are siblings."

I looked at Brad. "What? No. No way. Why would he hide something like that from me? And why didn't you say anything?"

"Matt and I don't exactly get along. We just never had that sibling relationship that most people have. He just moved out one day and I never saw him again. He didn't want you to know."

"Why though? He knew you guys are my favorite band and he didn't mention that he was related to you?"

"Look from what I know Matt isn't a bad person, but if he's hurt you then I need to have a talk with him."

I sighed and looked at Adam. "Look Matt and I's relationship was perfect. I really thought we were going to get married. I don't know where his jealousy problem came from, but I promise you that if he had hit me before or anything like that I would have ended things."

"I'll go talk to him. We leave for tour tomorrow night so hopefully he wants to talk to you before we leave."

"Okay."

Brad walked away and Adam stared at me. "I don't know what to do Adam. Matt, I really did love him. I don't want to lose him."

"Hey everything's going to be okay. How about we get some sleep and we can figure everything out in the morning."

I tried to sleep, but I couldn't. What made Matt act out like that? I knew it had something to do with Nora. I decided to go find Nora and ask her.

I found Noras address on Adams fridge and drove to her house. I knocked on her door. She opened it and didn't say anything.

"Look I'm not here to yell at you. I'm still pissed off and I don't like you, but we need to talk. I need to figure out why Matt has been acting this way."

She smiled. "Why would I tell you that?"

"Nora who's at the door?"

I looked and saw Matt. Brad was also there.

I pushed past Nora and walked up to Matt.

"Matt please. I know theres stuff going on. I can help you. You just have to tell me whats going on. Please."

He didn't say anything.

"Matt she's right. We can figure this out." Brad said.

Matt looked back at me. "No. You never noticed that anything was wrong. Why now?"

"Matt." Nora said.

He looked at me. "Look I'm sorry, about everything."

"What do you mean?"

"I know your in love with me, but I don't think I love you anymore. Now please leave. I don't want your help, or Brads, or anyone else's."

"No! I'm not leaving you!"

He pushed me away from him and Brad caught me before I could fall. We left and it was raining outside.

Brad got me to my car and I just sat there.

"Look I'm sure everything's going to work out. I'm sorry that he did that."

I nodded my head. "Its okay." I started my car and Brad got in his and we drove back to Adams. We walked in and Adam was sitting in the living room.

"Why are you still up?"

"I heard you leave. I was worried."

I nodded my head. "I'm fine." I walked away and sat in the guest room. I ended up crying. I cried until my head hurt and then somehow fell asleep.

I woke up the next day and it was still raining.

"How fitting."

I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in."

The door opened and Adam was standing there.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"So the guys and I wanted to get breakfast before we hit the road. Did you want to come?"

"Yeah, that sounds nice. I just need a minute to get ready."

I got dressed and looked in the mirror. I could tell that I was crying all night, I just hoped that no one said anything. Breakfast was good, but I just wanted to go back to sleep. We got back and I packed and we got on the bus.

"So for this tour were playing the whole album, and on the last show of the tour were going to play a new song from the new album."

"And what is this new song?"

Adam chuckled. "We haven't gotten that far yet."

"Well, I have some ideas."

"Oh really?"

I smiled. I wrote down some lyrics. "We can worry about it later."

"Alright love birds, stop flirting and include the rest of us." Neil said.

"Were not flirting." We both said at the same time.

The ride to the first show was quiet. We were all getting used to being on the buss. It was their first headlining tour and it was my first tour ever.

"I wonder what the fans are going to say about me being on stage with you guys."

"For this tour, you could sing. Maybe I'll teach you a song or two on guitar so I can get a break. But after this tour you'll be on the album as well."

I smiled. "Thanks for inviting me guys. I really appreciate it."

Neil messed up my hair.

"Hey! Watch it!"

Adam looked at me. "Have you ever thought about dying your hair?"

I shrugged. "Not really. I've been brown my whole life."

Neil smiled. "Would you like to dye your hair?"

Once again I shrugged. "Why the hell not."

We got a chair set up. For some reason Neil had bleach, and all sorts of different colored hair dye. We bleached my hair.

"I don't think blonde suits me. Let's do purple."

We slapped hair dye all over my head, making a huge mess in the process. "Hopefully the dye doesn't stain my skin. Or else I'm going to be barny."

Barry laughed as he plucked away on his guitar.

"You're not going to look like Barny."

After waiting a while we rinsed my hair and I looked so good.

"I had no idea you could do hair!"

"Well, now you know."

Neil painted his nails and they dried right before we got to the venue. We got everything set up on stage and did the sound check. After that we went backstage. People started arriving at the venue.

"Are you sure you guys want me on stage with you? No one knows who I am."

"Yes! Its gonna be amazing." The band went out on stage. I made sure to have my leather jacket on so no one could see my scars. I had a black skirt, fishnets, a purple tank top, and combat boots on.

"Are you sure you want to perform in that jacket?" Gavin, the band manager asked.

"Yeah. I can always take it off if I get to hot."

Everyone was cheering as they walked out on stage.

"How's everyone doing tonight?" Adam yelled to the crowd.

"Welcome to the first show of our tour! So you guys must be thinking, everyone's here right? But that's not true."

Everyone in the crowd looked interested.

"We have a new member who will be touring with us. Her name is Ellie and she will be singing with me! Come on out Ellie."

I walked out onto the stage and stood at the microphone they set up for me.

"Why don't you introduce yourself."

"Well, you know my name already."
I chuckled. "I'll be singing. I don't currently play any instruments, but Adam said he would help me with that. Now who's ready to hear some music?"

Adam smiled. "You heard her boys. Lets go!"

The opening notes to Burn came on and I smiled. It was so easy to forget about everything and get lost in the music up on stage. I didn't know it before, but I was meant to perform.

We sang overrated and the whole crowd cheered. They were blown away by our performance and I couldn't have been happier. We all went backstage. They did vip passes. Only two. I was interested to see how they were with the fans.

One boy who looked about 19 walked in and a girl who looked about my age walked in.

"Hello." I said smiling and waving.

The boy introduced himself as Jay, and the gurls name was Laney. Laney was blonde and had green eyes and was very pretty. Neil looked smitten. Neil and Lacey talked almost the whole time and exchanged phone numbers. Jay talked to the guys and I did my own thing. I was sweating and chugging water.

"If your hot you can take your jacket off." Adam said.

"I know. I'd rather not."

"Why?"

"I just feel more comfortable in long sleeves."

Adam looked a little worried, but he put it aside and continued talking to the guys. After the meet and greet we got on the bus and headed to our next location.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 114 36
After waking up 15 years in the future, Eveilin Nullings discovers that she lost everything. Her lover, her family, and her life, Eveilin meets a guy...
12.2K 701 33
book two, (Misery a three days grace fan fic) after Adam left Maxie, she starts to get depressed. she doesn't eat that much, and she slowly stops tal...
2.6K 152 20
It's summer WOOHOO. 3DG has known you since you were a child but your parents never told you. So when they did, you got to go on a vacation cruise w...
46K 1.7K 43
Love, hate, smiling, crying, happiness, pain. Life is a huge mixture of all these things. Shadow was a normal 13 year old girl, living her everyday l...