āœ™ š“š”šž šŒš¢š¬šŸš¢š­š¬ āœ™

By kiki_with_me

New city, new drama, same Sully children causing all the commotion. After Jake landing a promotion at work... More

āœš š‚š”ššš«šššœš­šžš« šˆš§šŸšØš¬ āœš
āœš šššš«šžš§š­š¬ & š€šš®š„š­š¬ āœš
āœš š„š±š­š«šš š‚š”ššš«šššœš­šžš«š¬ āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘ āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’ āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ“ āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ” āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ• āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ– āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ— āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸŽ āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ‘ āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ’ āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ“ āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ” āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ• āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ– āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ— āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ āœš
āœ™ ššžš° š‡šØš®š¬šž šƒšžš¬š¢š š§ āœ™
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ‘ āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ’ āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ“ āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ” āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ• āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ– āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ— āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸŽ āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ‘ āœš
āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ’ āœš

āœš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸŽ āœš

321 9 86
By kiki_with_me

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

𝐒𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 -

The Awa'atlu kids were all walking up together to the Sully residence with Rotxo directing the group to the house.

"This is it!" Rotxo announced, checking his map on his phone to the Sully residence.

"It's beautiful" Millie gasped, looking around the house.

"Stop bein' modest, your house is waaay bigger" Sky softly chuckled.

"Just let me be nice" Millie scolded sassily.

"And Ao', don't be a dick" Michael placed his hands on Ao'nung's shoulder, giving him a smirk.

"Relaax, I ain't gonna do nothin'" the Inia teen rolled his eyes.

The group walked up to the front door with Tsireya being the one to knock on the door.

After a couple of moments, the door opened revealing Neteyam behind. Moving himself foward, his hair slightly swaying as a small grin appeared on his face.

Just this slight movement managed to spark some flushes into the teen guests.

"You guys managed to get here" He grinned softly.

"I speak for everyone here when I say...." Michael began.

"Hm?" Neteyam questioned.

"You are very cute" Reiz ended. "And this is coming from a lesbian"

Millie nodding aggressively.

"Oh- uh...thank you" The Sully teen stumbled and blushed.

"Making me question my sexuality for real" Sky admitted.

"Please you're already on the other side of the spectrum" Reiz teased.

"Whatever Rei" Sky rolled his eyes.

"This is stupid, let's just play ball" Ao'nung sighed.

"Awee, someone jealous" Michael teased.

"No, is that we're all standing here like a bunch of idiots" He groaned.

"Uh, sorry, come inside" Neteyam insisted, moving to the side to allow the group in.

"Nice place" Rotxo nodded walking in.

"Thank you" Neteyam smiled. "Lo'ak is in the backyard shooting some hoops. My Dad and little sister is by the pool, and Kiri is reading outside too" Neteyam explained.

"Nice, well then, let's go and play!" Rotxo beamed.

"Yeah!" They all cheared.

-

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐲𝐚𝐫𝐝 -

Currently, Jake and Tuk were in the pool having a play fight. With Tuk pretending she was a fairy and her father playing as the villain.

"I will protect The Winxs!" Tuk cheared as she lifted her pink pool noddle, pretending it was a sword.

"Not if my dark magic has somethin' to do with it!" Jake played along as he held some pool balls.

"Zapping laser!" She announced as she used her pool toy like a wand, attacking her father with fake magic.

"Argh! Ah!" Jake pretended to be hit as he sink into the water.

"Yes I did it!" Tuk cheared.

"Uh, uh uh" Jake got back up.

"But that was my strongest spell!" Tuk whined.

"You're gonna have to try harder than that to get me down!" Jake gave his best villain voice.

"Noo!"

"Take this fairy!" Jake began throwing the pool balls at her. But also gently so they wouldn't hurt her.

"Take cover!" Tuk yelled as she dunked into the water.

"Where did she go!?" Jake looked around, pretending she had disappeared.

Swimming below, Tuk swam to her father's feet, then using her arms to bring him down by his waist.

"Noo! She got me!" Jake yelled out, playfully dropping down into the water, causing a huge splash.

"Here we have some snacks after we play, so help yourselves" Neteyam pointed out to the bowls of snacks on the dining table.

"Damn, you guys prepared a lot" Sky gasped to the many food on the table.

"Well, there is a lot of you, so we had to make sure everyone is going to be well fed" Neteyam chuckled.

"Thank you so much Neteyam" Tsireya smiled.

"You're welcome" Neteyam smiled down to her.

The group walked out to the backyard, witnessing the intense battle in the water.

"Oh my god!" Mia gasped.

"They're goin' crazy!" Rotxo grinned, seeing the pair attack each other in the water with their pool toys.

"They've been at it for a while now" Kiri sighed walking up to the group.

"Hey Kiri" Tsireya smiled with the group saying their 'hi's".

"Hey guys, Lo'ak is down in the basketball court" Kiri directed further down the backyard.

"Oh! You guys my kids's friends?" Jake asked, turning to the group of teenagers and lifting himself from the water.

"Ho-ly, shit" Mia whispered.

All the girl's eyes widened, apart from Reiz, as they witnessed a beautiful sculpted man lift himself out of the pool.

As if time was moving in slow motion, the teenage girls were left in awe as the water flowed down and caressed all his lines around his body.

How the sun glistened and reflected his toned shape, and shine so brightly to those around.

Now standing up, the girls in awe, were able to see how his now drenched black shorts, fitted around his muscular thighs, enhancing the shape even more.

"I-I" Millie stumbled.

"My name's Jake Sully, nice to meet you kids" Jake grinned.

"Nice to meet you too sir, thanks for letting us come over" Rotxo smiled.

"No worries, please, make yourselves at home. Any problems you can come to me" Jake smiled.

"Thank you" They all nodded.

"Daddy I'm hungry, can we have burgers?" Tuk pouted in the pool.

"Actually, hey, you kids want burgers? I can open up the grill and slap a few patties on" Jake suggested.

"Can he slap my patty please?" Millie whispered.

"Miss girl!?" Mia scolded in a whisper.

"Don't lie, you were thinking the same thing" Millie quickly rebuttled.

"Yeah! That would be great" Michael grinned.

"Thank you Sir" Sky smiled.

"Thank you Mr Sully" Tsireya also smiled.

"No problem, any one here vegan or vegetarian?" Jake asked.

They teenagers shook their head.

"Ok then, I'll get to makin' 'em" Jake smiled as he went to grab his towel from a seat and enter the house.

"Even his back is perfect" Mia whispered as she took some looks from his toned wet back.

"Now that's a man" Millie nodded, as did Mia.

"So this is your baby sister?" Amari smiled to the little girl who was still playing in the pool with her toys.

"Yeah, her name is Tuktirey, but we just call her Tuk" Neteyam smiled.

"Hey there Tuk! Nice to see you again" Rotxo grinned.

The little girl looked up from the water to the group of teenagers.

Safe to say, she was not that excited to see so many new faces in her home. Making her slightly nervous.

She could only look to the group as she pressed her lips, looking down and slowly moving back.

"You scaring her with those big teeth of yours!" Michael scolded as he nudged him with his elbow to Rotxo's ribs.

"Ow!" Rotxo yelled.

"Hey little cutie, you don't have to be scared of us, we're good, at least most of us are" Sky chuckled lightly.

Again, Tuk didn't respond.

"Leave the kid alone" Ao'nung groaned as he slapped Sky's chest.

"Hmp, I'm normally good with kids" Sky pouted.

"Sorry for scaring you, you can go back to playing with your pretty dolls. It was nice to see you again Tuktirey" Tsireya crouched down and smiled to the little girl.

Tuk's face lit up, seeing such a beautiful and polite girl interact with her, made the little one feel comfortable.

"Thank you" She said quietly.

"Leave it to Tsireya to make friends with everybody" Amari smirked.

"That's our Student Rep" Reiz shrugged with a smile.

"C'mon guys, this way" Neteyam ushered the group away from the pool, with the teens giving their last goodbyes to Sully girls.

Kiri didn't want to go as she was more focused on her book, and also the fact she was on look out duty for Tuk.

-

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐲𝐚𝐫𝐝 (𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭) -

"Lo'ak!" Neteyam called.

The younger brother was currently training himself as he ran up to dunk a hoop in the net.

"Damn Sully! You sure can jump!" Michael yelled as he made his way down the steps, running up excitedly.

"Huh?" Lo'ak turned around, to then be met by the group.

"Y'all are late!" Lo'ak called back out, holding onto the basketball.

"Give us a rest" Sky playfully groaned.

Lo'ak went to greet Michael, Sky and Rotxo with dabs up.

He only gave a nod to Ao'nung who responded one back.

"Hey girls" Lo'ak smiled.

The girls gave their hello's in their own way.

"Hi Lo'ak" Tsireya grinned.

"Hey Tsireya" Lo'ak smiled back, looking at her a bit longer than the other girls.

"So. Who's on which team?" Rotxo asked, getting excited.

"Should we do team captains and let them pick the players?" Michael suggested.

"That would be easier" Sky nodded. "Or just let Amari pick, since she can't be asked" he laughed.

"Funny" Amari said sarcastically.

"I'm cool with it" Lo'ak shrugged.

"Pleaase don't let me on Sky's team, he has no sense of direction!" Michael begged.

"Hey! I've gotten better" Sky argued back.

"I'm fine in whichever team" Neteyam shrugged.

"Same here" Lo'ak added.

"Ok, I don't really care" Amari brushed off. "Ok..so...Lo'ak is one captain, since it's your house" Amari began.

"Thanks" Lo'ak saluted two fingers to her as he walked away from the group, looking back.

"Uhhh, let's see...how about...." Amari looked around at the boys. Michael and Rotxo who were particularly eager to be selected as captain.

"Ao'nung" Amari smirked.

"What!?" Michael yelled out.

"C'mon Mari~, let me be captain" Rotxo pleaded, giving her puppy eyes and begging hands.

Ao'nung's face turnt in slight surprise, unsure why he was picked captain.

"Nope, it makes sense" Amari remained stubborn in her choice. "Since these two idiots have a problem, it'll be a good way for them to end their silly beef" She reasoned.

"Ooo, like the final battle" Millie's face lit up.

"I guess it'll be good for them to finally squash this stupid thing" Reiz nodded in agreement.

Ao'nung let out a deep exhale, not really wanting to be captain.

"Can he even play ball?" Lo'ak questioned.

"He's actually really good" Rotxo boasted. "When he wants to be that is"

"Hm" Lo'ak nodded.

Ao'nung walked past to Amari, giving her a dissatisfied look.

"This is really not necessary" he groaned.

"Look, none of us have the patience to deal with you and the new kid's bad vibe between one another. Settle this like dumb boys and become besties" Amari said sternly.

"But I've already apologized"

"You know what I mean" she gave her a friend a knowing look.

Ao'nung sighed, and nodded in agreement.

"Fair. Who knew you'd be such the humanitarian" He smirked to her.

"Just looking out for my friends" she smiled to him. "And for a peaceful school life"

Ao'nung chuckled.

"Fair enough" The Inia boy placed his arms behind his head as he went to join Lo'ak, standing as captains.

Neteyam had noticed the exchange between Amari and Ao'nung, and for some reason, felt himself becoming slightly jealous of their interaction.

Especially since Ao'nung had managed to get her to smile. Which to Neteyam, made her look even more beautiful, now feeling the want to make her smile.

As Ao'nung stood next to Lo'ak, he decided to taunt him playfully for a good match.

"Eager to see how you represent American basketball" he smirked.

"Trust me man, I'm more shocked this country knows anything about the sport" Lo'ak rolled his eyes slightly.

"You'd be surprised, think we might be even better" Ao'nung smirked.

"Please, you wouldn't know a three pointer from a free throw" The young Sully boy sassed.

"Ooh, you'll see" Ao'nung smirked. "In fact, let's make a bet"

Lo'ak raised his brow, curious.

"What you have in mind?"

"You win? You get full bragging rights, all the time. You get to show off, be a complete dick about your win" Ao'nung offered.

Lo'ak nodded as he thought about the bet.

"Ok...that's good, and what about you?"

"I win...." Ao'nung turned, staring down to Lo'ak a bit more seriously. "You lay off my sister" he said coldly.

Lo'ak's eyes lit up in shock.

"Wha-? What you talkin' about?"

"C'mon man" Ao'nung rolled his eyes. "You don't think I've noticed. I know you have some sort of feelings for her"

"Bro. I don't even know her like that" Lo'ak defended himself.

"Oh yeah? Then what's with all these trips I hear you guys planning on going?"

"We're just friends man, it ain't like that" Lo'ak assured more strongly.

"That's good, 'cause after I win, that's how it's gonna stay" Ao'nung threatened.

Lo'ak could only glare to Ao'nung's words, now realising that this game was about to become even more intense than anticipated.

-

The teams were now finalised, and now the boys were getting ready to play. In Lo'ak's team, was Sky and Rotxo. With Ao'nung, his teammates were Michael and Neteyam.

"Who do you guys think are gonna win?" Mia asked.

"My bet's on Ao'nung's. Him and Michael are pros, they'll definitely pull it off" Reiz mentioned.

"I think Lo'ak's team may in. Rotxo is short, but he's really good, fast too" Millie suggested.

"Mia?" Reiz asked.

"Hmm, I'll go with Ao'nung's team, only because I know he's really good" She said.

"Fair" Reiz nodded "Amari?"

"I don't really care" She sighed.

"Awee, c'mon Mari~" Millie pouted.

"Ughh, I guess...I'll go with Lo'ak's. He said he was the captain in his old school, and apparently they were really good" She shrugged.

"Ooo, Tsireya is gonna have to break the tie~" Reiz teased.

"You guys" Tsireya sighed softly.

"I'm interested though. Brother....or....future boyfriend?" Millie teased, leaning forward.

"Huh!?" Tsireya blushed in shock. "W-what are you talking about? It's not like that!"

"Girl, your cheeks are giving you away, just be honest" Reiz chuckled.

"I'm serious guys! It's not like that! I barely know him" Tsireya protested again.

"And yet you two are making soo many plans to know each other better" Mia rolled her eyes.

"It's just friendly!" Tsireya huffed.

"Yeah yeah, c'mon sis, spill it...who you got your money on?" Reiz instigated.

"Uh-, I- well..." As Tsireya rambled on, she looked up to the boys who were walking into position.

She then saw Lo'ak walk up to do the high jump to get the basketball.

She felt herself flush as she saw the teen prepare himself for the match. The seriousness of his face, how his body stood tall, his muscles flexing and hardening.

His entire stance was enough to send any teenage girl into a slight frenzy, for who doesn't like a confident, attractive man.

"Uhh" Tsireya's mouth hanged opened, still thinking. What made it harder was that the pair eventually held eye contact for a moment. In this moment, it felt as if the whole world went still and everyone had disappeared into thin air. Leaving them both alone with eachother.

"I pick..."

-

"C'mon bro, pass the ball!" Lo'ak yelled to Sky who was struggling to hold the ball, whilst also being blocked against Neteyam.

"I'm trying man!" Sky grunted as he tried to move past the taller teen.

"Neteyam let me go past, Please!" Sky begged.

Neteyam laughed.

"Sorry man, not gonna happen" He smirked, then skillfully taking the ball off him and going in to dunk the ball.

"Point to Sharks!" Millie called out, jumping with pom poms she brang with her.

"She's fully into this" Tsireya laughed.

"At this point, just let her join the cheer team" Mia chuckled.

"I'll definitely think about it" Tsireya laughed.

"SKY!!!" Rotxo shrieked, completely frustrated with his lack at skill.

"Don't yell at me! It ain't my fault!" Sky yelled back.

"Holy shit man" Lo'ak groaned, throwing his head back and placing his hands on his hips.

"Yes Teyam! Didn't know you had skill like that" Michael grinned, dabbing him up.

"My Dad and Lo'ak are always dragging me along to their training, picked up a bunch of tricks" Neteyam chuckled softly.

"C'mon boys! I'm not about to loose this!" Lo'ak yelled, clapping his hands in encouragement.

"We're not letting him win" Ao'nung said with determination, taking the ball, preparing for the next match.

"Damn! What did you two bet on?" Michael chuckled nervously.

"None of your business" He turned to Michael.

"Ok mate" Michael raised his hands defensively.

"Let's keep going!" Ao'nung passed the ball to Rotxo, beginning the game again.

-

𝟐𝟎 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 -

As the game progressed, Lo'ak began becoming more possessive with the ball.

As soon as he would take the ball, he would run and move past the opposition smoothly and quickly.

"Shit!" Ao'nung cursed as Lo'ak jumped up and tapped the ball into the net.

"Holy shit! Lo'ak that was so cool!" Rotxo grinned.

"Thanks man" Lo'ak winked, giving him a spud.

"Wooo!" The girls cheered from the bench.

"He's really good" Reiz praised.

"I see now why you like him so much" Millie smirked to Tsireya.

Tsireya rolled her eyes with a smile.

The game continued to grow more intense as it started to become a Lo'ak vs Ao'nung match.

Both of them maintaining possession of the ball most of the time. Leaving the other team members standing awkwardly.

"Uhh, just so you know..." Sky stood awkwardly, watching Lo'ak struggle to get away from Ao'nung's block. "I'm open" he stated.

"Argh!" Lo'ak grunted as he managed to shove Ao'nung and move past him.

"You can't get past me!" Michael stood in front of Lo'ak.

The teen boy didn't give a response as he tricked him with a fake shot and swerved past him to shoot his shot.

"God dammit!" Michael cursed.

"Better luck next time" Lo'ak smirked, going back to his position.

"How's it going down here?" Kiri asked the girls with Tuk skipping behind her.

"Right now Lo'ak's team is in the lead, three points ahead" Mia responded.

"Figures" Kiri nodded "when it comes to Lo'ak, basketball is everything"

"I wanna join in!" Tuk grinned.

"You can't Tuk, you'll only get in their way" Kiri said, looking down to her.

"It's not fair, I want to join!" Tuk protested.

"Maybe in the next match sweetie" Reiz reasoned.

"Awee" Tuk pouted and huffed.

"How about you go and join Millie in cheerleading?" Mia suggested.

Tuk turned to the excited teen girl who waved her pom poms around.

"Ok!" She grinned, then skipping up to her.

"She's so adorable" Tsireya cooed.

"When she wants to be" Kiri sighed, sitting down next to Reiz.

"Lo'ak and Ao'nung look serious" Kiri mentioned, looking towards the intense game.

"Yeah, apparently they had a bet, not sure what though" Reiz sighed leaning back.

"I'll never understand boys and their dumb bets" Kiri sighed.

"Tell me about it. They can be so dumb about nearly everything...so glad I'm not attracted to them" Reiz chuckled.

"Yeah.." Kiri nodded.

Reiz turned to the red haired curiously.

"Are you...."

Kiri turned back to her, confused to her expression.

"Queer?" Reiz asked.

"Huh?" Kiri's eyes lit up.

"If it's too personal.." Reiz leaned forward.

"Oh, uh, no- it's not- It's just, that was so random" Kiri chuckled nervously.

"I'm sorry. I guess I just a little excited. Besides me and Millie, everyone else here are straighties" Reiz chuckled softly.

"Right.." Kiri nodded slowly, feeling slightly uncomfortable, but also intrigued with Reiz's questioning.

"Why did you ask though?"

"I don't know, you just give off queer vibes to me. But if you're straight then, obviously that's your business" Reiz shrugged.

"Ah, ok" Kiri nodded.

Reiz noticed Kiri's undecided aura, and placed her hand on her thigh.

A bit startled by her touch, Kiri looked at her in slight shock.

"Or...if you don't know, that's ok" Reiz smiled sincerely.

"Uh, um...thanks" Kiri nodded with a smile.

Reiz smiled back to her, looking to her for a couple of moments and patted her thigh. She then looked back to the match ahead of her.

After that interaction, Kiri then felt a wave of insecurity and uncertainty. She hadn't really questioned her sexuality before. But now, she began wondering if she did really give off such a vibe.

Sure she had never been scared to express her few dislikes to typical boyish activities or stereotypical attitudes. But the thought that maybe these feelings were linked to her sexuality, never really crossed her mind.

So now, she sat there, questioning to herself about her entire identity, over thinking everything.

-

𝟑𝟎 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 -

"C'mon, last shot!" Rotxo yelled.

The game kept continuing as now the point was drew at 59-59, both team desperate for the last point to win the game.

"You really want to win this game huh?" Ao'nung panted with a smirk on his face, trying to block Lo'ak.

"You not 'bout to rattle that easily bro" Lo'ak snapped back, making sure there was still distance between the two.

"Pass it here!" Sky yelled.

Quickly, Lo'ak passed the ball over to Sky, who managed to get the ball perfectly. After the long play, Sky had progressed in his performance.

After Sky managed to monouver is way past Michael, Lo'ak's team managed to progress forward.

"Michael!" Ao'nung yelled, running up to help his friend.

Neteyam stood on guard against Lo'ak, using his back to push him back.

"Bro! Don't get in my way!" Lo'ak protested, trying to move past him.

"Can't baby bro! Not gonna let you win" Neteyam chuckled.

"Ughh" Lo'ak groaned. "Sky! This way!" Trying to get away from his older brother's blockage.

"Ao', you're gonna have to loose this one!" Sky smirked, managing to still hold onto the ball.

"Over my dead body!" The Inia boy confidently said back.

"Ooo~ someone's a little serious" Sky smirked back.

"Do you guys need a room!?" Michael intervened.

"Maybe for Ao'nung to cry in" Sky chuckled softly.

"You girls ready for lunch?" Jake came down to the basketball pitch, and walked up to the girls.

"Yeah, we're ready, although these guys are still battling it out" Reiz smiled up to the man.

"What's the score?" Jake asked, standing with his arms crossed, watching now the final moments of the game.

"Both at 59, they're fighting out for the last point" Tsireya answered.

"Hope they can wrap this up quick, don't want the food gettin' cold" Jake sighed.

He then looked down to his eldest daughter, seeing her look a bit lost in her eyes.

Placing a soft hand on her shoulder, he asked her a question.

"You ok baby girl?"

Kiri looked up to her father.

"Oh, uh, yeah, I'm good" she gave him a reassuring smile.

Her father smiled back down to her and then looked to see his youngest dance and cheer with Millie.

"She's really gettin' into this huh?" Jake chuckled softly seeing his daughter have so much fun.

Kiri turned to her sister.

"Yeah, she's really goin' for it" She smiled.

"Pass to me Sky!" Lo'ak called out.

"Block him!" Ao'nung yelled out.

The scramble for the last point began to get more intense.

"Go on Lo'ak!" Jake called out.

"Go Lolo!" Tuk cheered.

"Win this Ao'nung!" Mia cheered.

"Go Sharks!" Reiz called out excitedly, standing up.

"Go Rotxo!" Tsireya cheered.

"Lo'ak!" Sky called out, passing the ball to his direction.

"Neteyam!" Ao'nung called out.

As the eldest Sully teen went to block the ball in case his younger brother would try and shoot.

But to his suprise, Lo'ak let the ball past him, smirking as he did.

Then after, the Shark team realised they had completely dismissed Rotxo from their thoughts, leaving him completely open.

As soon as the shorter teen held onto the ball, he ran and jumped up, scoring a slam dunk.

Everyone cheered from the stands as Rotxo dangled on the the hoop.

"Holy shit Ro!" Sky gasped.

"Hell yeah!" Lo'ak pumped his fist and grinned.

"Arghh!" Ao'nung groaned.

"Noo!" Michael wined, placing his hands on his knees.

"You sure can jump bro!" Lo'ak went up to dab Rotxo who had now jumped off from the hoop.

"Thanks man" Rotxo grinned.

"We did it!" Sky ran up to them, wrapping his arms around both the teen boys.

"We totally kicked their asses!" Rotxo cheered.

"You real good man, I would for sure put you on my team back in Detroit" Lo'ak complimented.

"Then this deserves some drinks for real" Sky grinned.

"Yes! When we go Covent Cave, we can celebrate there!" Rotxo grinned.

"I'm in" Lo'ak smiled.

"Yo losers!" Sky called out to the other team who were left panting from the intense match.

"What?" Michael groaned.

"We're gonna celebrate at Covent Cave this weekend, you in?" Sky teased.

"You gonna provide the booze?" Michael asked.

"'Cause we feel bad, sure" Rotxo shrugged.

"Fair" He nodded.

-

On the outside table, the grilled food Jake made was all layed out.

There were hot dogs, burgers and fries layed out, with the assistance of Kiri and Tuk making it aesthetically pleasing.

Everyone was sat together, eating.

"This is really good Mr Sully" Tsireya complimented, covering her mouth as she spoke.

"Thank you Tsireya, please, don't hold back" Jake smiled.

"Grilling burgers is the only thing my Dad knows how to cook for real" Lo'ak chuckled.

"Hey! I can also do steak" Jake laughed.

"So!" Millie, gained the attention of the group. "Us girls made a bet on who would win, and those who betted right would be treated to a restaurant of their choosing, including the winning team"

"Wow! That's definitely a reward" Neteyam chuckled.

"Who won?" Rotxo asked, looking eager as he stuffed his face with a hotdog.

"That would be Amari, Millie aaannd" Reiz playfully said.

"And Rey Rey!" Millie cheered.

Ao'nung's face looked up in shock, but not in approval.

However with the youngest Sully boy, his one lit up in a pleasant shock.

"Lucky" Michael groaned.

"Yes! Let's go to Amari's restaurant!" Sky grinned.

"Bro we go there every day" Reiz groaned.

"So?" Sky shrugged.

"So, I don't need you flirting with my co-workers" Amari sassed back.

Sky responded by sticking out his tongue, then going back to his burger.

"Why don't we let Lo'ak decide, I mean it was his team that won" Millie suggested.

"Oh! Really?" Lo'ak asked.

"Yeah! I mean, you are the captain, and besides you're the new kid, your choice" Millie smiled.

"Oh, ok then...uhh" Lo'ak thought for a moment, then catching a glimpse of Tsireya who smiled to him, also waiting for an answer.

"What about you Tsireya? What do you think?" He asked.

"Oooo~" Millie, Reiz and Sky cooed to them.

As Jake watched the teens interact, his face couldn't help turning into a smirk as he ate his fries.

Ao'nung had shot a glare to the instigating teens, upset with their response.

"Oh! Uh...well, what do you like?" Tsireya asked, taken by surprise, a taint blush appeared on her face.

"I'm good with anything chicken" Lo'ak smiled.

"Korean fried chicken!" Sky said enthusiastically.

"Ooo, that's a good choice" Michael nodded.

"Never had it before" Lo'ak shook his head "any good?" He asked, facing Tsireya again.

"It's really good I definitely think you would enjoy it" Tsireya grinned.

"Ok then, Korean food it is" He nodded.

"Yes!" Millie raised her fist. "My people just know how to make delicious food, trust me Lo'ak, you'll definitely enjoy".

"Oh wow! You're Korean?" Kiri asked.

"Yup!" She nodded "and I'm planning when we all hit 16, well me obviously, we're all going to Korea. It will be amazing!" The excited girl grinned.

"Wait a minute there, when that time comes, I'll have to meet your parents and everythin'" Jake chuckled.

"Of course Mr Sully" Millie leaned forward on the table and smiled down to the man.

The teens laughed to Millie's obvious flirting with the man, and to the fact Jake had not realised as well.

-

After everyone had finished eating, all the teens had helped cleaned up their dishes and their mess.

"I still have more plates on the way" Tsireya said as she gave them to Neteyam.

"No problem, so glad we now have a dishwasher, otherwise I would have been here all day" Neteyam chuckled.

"You guys didn't have a dishwasher?" Tsireya asked.

"Nah, my Mom was fully against it, she claimed it would make us 'lazy'" Neteyam chuckled softly.

"Oh wow, I can't even begin to think of not using our dishwasher, especially with many dinner events my parents host" Tsireya chuckled too, helping Neteyam place plates into the machine.

"Is it tough that your Dad is the Mayor?" Neteyam asked.

"Sometimes, it depends" The Inia girl shrugged.

"How you mean?" Neteyam asked curiously.

"Well, it sure does get it benefits sometimes. People are kinder to you, respect you a lot, and so on" Tsireya listed.

"And the bad?" He asked curiously.

"Expectations" She sighed.

Neteyam looked up to her.

"You see, being the Mayor's daughter. Everyone already has thoughts about you. What you study, how you act, which career to go down" Tsireya let out a deep exhale. "It's a lot" she looked down.

Neteyam gave her a sad look, also understanding the pain of having to live up to a reputation, just because of birth.

"Oh!" Tsireya's face lit up in embarrassment. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have rambled on like that" Tsireya blushed slightly.

"Hey, it's ok" Neteyam placed a hand on her shoulder to calm her down. "I know what it's like" he gave her a earnest smile.

"Really?"

"Yeah" he sighed "with my Dad being a ex-marine, and a former football player in high school. People already had their thoughts about me. About how I should play. If I will be as good as my Dad" Neteyam explained.

"Was it difficult?"

"Sometimes. People would always compare. But...I just learnt that I had to do things my own way. Then people will soon not to remember me as someone's son, but a name for myself" Neteyam said confidently.

"Wow, that's really admirable" Tsireya complimented.

"Don't worry, you'll soon find out what you want to do. And regardless of what anyone says....keep being you"

"Thank you Neteyam" Tsireya smiled earnestly.

After Tsireya's last words, the pair was startled after hearing a loud clash of cutlery coming from the opposite counter.

When they turned, they saw Lo'ak with a heap of plates and cups on top.

His face scowled with anger and disappointment.

"Lo'ak! You ok bro?" Neteyam asked, standing up.

"Huh" Lo'ak pressed his tongue to the inside of his cheek, looking at him bitterly.

"Do you need help?" Tsireya went forward.

"Nah" Lo'ak turned to her sternly. "I'm good" narrowing his eyes down to her.

The Inia girl hesitated in her steps. Her face dropped in slight fear as she had never saw him this detestful towards her.

Lo'ak then turned back to his older brother, giving him a glare and then walking off, back outside.

"Wha- what happened?" Tsireya asked innocently. Completely lost as to why someone she had just spoken to so warmly, could turn around and be so cold afterwards.

Neteyam stood, appearing to be quite regretful.

He knew his brother liked Tsireya, and although their conversation was purely innocent. He did feel like he had overstepped his boundary.

Letting out a deep exhale, he went to collect the last pieces of dining equipment.

-

"Can't believe we didn't get to see your Mum today" Sky groaned, walking out the door.

Lo'ak smacked him gently behind the head.

"Keep it pushin' man" he chuckled.

"Next time for sure though" Michael pointed to him.

"Yeah yeah" Lo'ak rolled his eyes.

"Thank you everyone for coming today" Neteyam smiled down to everybody, as the Awa'atlu teens left the house, standing on the front porch.

"Can't wait for this weekend! We're gonna have a blast!" Rotxo grinned.

"Me too! Remember everyone, swimsuits and prepare all the necessities" Millie gave knowing looks to all the teens.

"Do we have to bring anything?" Kiri asked.

"Only your swimsuits, don't worry we'll provide the rest" Reiz winked.

"Ok" the red hair nodded.

As Tsireya stood, she tried to meet eye contact with the distant Sully boy. But every time she tried, he would always move away from her gaze.

This greatly upset her, as she began over thinking what she may have said or done to make him so upset.

Slightly feeling overwhelmed, she held onto Amari's wrist, feeling the need for comfort.

Amari noticed her hold, observing her face, and then to the Sully boy who didn't even dare to look their way. When she looked back down to Tsireya, she also noticed her hurt expression.

"We'll get goin' then!" Michael began waving.

"Yeah! Thanks for coming!" Lo'ak smiled.

The Awa'atlu kids began saying their goodbyes and leaving the house. With the Sully kids also waving, saying goodbye.

Once Neteyam shut the door, Kiri let out a strong exhale.

"Oh God, that's my social battery drained" she groaned.

"Please you were hardly around" Lo'ak rolled his eyes smiling.

"Just them being here already makes me feel socially inclined to waste my energy"

"Ooo, big words" Lo'ak waved his hands, leaning back.

"Ooo, illiterate" Kiri clapped back, doing the same gesture.

The two them chuckled to their bickering.

"Hey Lo-" Neteyam turned around to his younger brother.

"I'm goin' up, gonna go shower" Lo'ak announced, walking away from his siblings.

"Good, your odor can kill plants" Kirk chuckled lightly.

"Let me stop by your room real quick" Lo'ak teased, walking up the stairs.

"I'll actually kill you Lo'ak!" The red head threatened.

Her younger brother laughed as he made his way up.

"Jeez he's somethin' else" Kiri sighed.

Turning around, she noticed her brother looking a bit distant.

"You ok Teyam?" She asked.

"Huh?" Neteyam's face lit up. "I'm good" he lied, plastering on a smile.

"You sure?" Kiri asked, not really believing him.

"Yes, I'm ok" he reassured, giving her one last smile before walking off.

As Kiri watched him leave, she couldn't help but feel he was lying to her.

But knowing her older brother, she knew he wouldn't budge. So, she decided to drop it.

-

𝐋𝐨'𝐚𝐤'𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 -

(I changed Lo'ak's Bedroom cause I found the other one ugly.)

Lo'ak exited out of his personal bathroom and entered into his room.

As he washed himself in the warm water, his mind kept racing around the fact of how his brother and his crush were so close and intimate, in his mind, with each other.

All he kept reminding himself was the situation with Jenny back in Detroit.

As he sat down on the edge of his bed. His mind raced with questions of why he was treated like this.

What did he lack against his brother?

Was it physique?

Personality?

Height?

All these questions bombarded his mind as he began to think of himself as unwanted.

Contemplating on the fact that it was useless to have a crush, because it would always be unrequited, with his brother being the one to attract them better.

Lo'ak looked down to his arms, reminding himself of his skinnier physique. He began comparing himself with his brother, in fact, even with his father.

He noticed with them, it was easier for his father and brother to bulk themselves up. With more muscle, and overall have the manly appearance, he knew women preferred.

Getting up from his bed, Lo'ak went over to his long length mirror.

He began observing his body, his arms, his belly, realising how smaller he was compared to the other males in his family.

"Shit" he sighed as he felt his arms, feeling his muscles, his chest and belly. "Fuuuck" he groaned in a whisper.

He instantly went to pull out some t-shirts and sweatpants. Feeling the desperate need to cover himself up. Unable to even see himself in the mirror.

As soon as he put them on, he realised he had not dried or creamed his skin, leaving him more upset than before.

"Shit!" He groaned.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

Lo'ak turned to his door, startled.

"Who is it?" He asked.

"It's Neteyam, can I come in?" His older brother asked.

Lo'ak pressed his lips together, his face scrunched up in anger.

Not really wanting to open the door, Lo'ak let out a deep sigh, and slugged towards to the door.

Opening up slightly, he saw his brother, his expression appearing to be slightly upset.

"What you want?" Lo'ak said coldly.

"Look, I know you're probably upset with me-" Neteyam began.

The younger began to chuckle, as his mouth formed a wide grin.

"Lo'ak"

Calming down from his slight laugh, Lo'ak turned to his older brother, giving a cold glare.

"Drop the bullshit man"

"Lo'ak, please listen, it wasn't like that" Neteyam pleaded.

"Oh, was it like that when Jenny had to sneak out in the night to tell you she liked you. Or the fact I had to find out the next morning, lookin' like a fuckin' idiot"

"Lo'ak, please, I didn't even know she felt that way"

"I don't want to hear that bullshit bro. I get it, girls want you, they always do. So do everyone a favor and get with the Mayor's daughter, make everyone proud as always" Lo'ak said sarcastically.

Neteyam face gritted in frustration.

"I don't like her Lo'ak, neither does she like me, stop saying bullshit" Neteyam said sternly.

"What's bullshit is you going around being so fuckin' perfect. All I want is to just have a calm life, without you coming in and ruining everythin'" The teen boy then closed back his door loudly.

Not wanting to hear the next words coming out of his brother's mouth.

Neteyam sighed and hanged his head, placing his fingers to caress his forehead.

"Fuck" he groaned.

Ooop, Lo'ak is pissed TF off, it's gonna be real awkward this weekend.

Do you guys think Lo'ak is right?
Does Neteyam always find a way to insert himself into his life?
Or is or just innocent?

Was it right for Lo'ak to be so dismissive to Tsireya afterwards?

How we feeling about Reiz questioning Kiri's sexuality?
Do you think Kiri is unsure about it?
Or just a opinionated teen girl?

Is it right Ao'nung made that bet against Lo'ak?
Was it right he is trying to get in between Tsireya and Lo'ak?

There's a lot of tensions rising, and unspoken truths to be said.

If you liked, please vote, comment and share, it means a lot 😊🤍

Find out what happens next!
Bye
☆(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 271 53
Some Henry danger one shots. Literally what the title says. Give me ideas if you want cuz I have about 3 brain cells. *Cover Picture not mine* ā€¢ Char...
14.3K 239 8
this is a short story about mj during the events of infinity war. in this version however, peter and mj have been a couple for a while. a lot of ang...
51.4K 1.5K 70
Collection of all the oneshots I own varying in size and genre. Some angst, some smut, some fluff, some humour. I'll warn you if it's smut destie...