𝐻𝑒𝑟 𝐶𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒 || 𝐽𝑢𝑗𝑢...

By Anime_Fan737

˗ˏˋ ꒰ 𝑽𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔!𝑱𝑱𝑲 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ꒱ ˎˊ˗ 𝘼 𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙡 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 suddenly gets dragged to the Jujut... More

Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Update
Prologue
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 - I ᴍᴇᴛ Yᴜᴜᴊɪ?!
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 - ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴄᴀɴ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴇɴɢʟɪsʜ!
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 - Gʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ!
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 - Sᴄᴀʀʏ Tɪᴍᴇs
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 - Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Gᴏᴏᴇʏ Sᴜʙsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 - Tʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ Dᴀʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7 - Mᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ Tʜᴇ Vᴏʟᴄᴀɴᴏ Gᴜʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8 - Tʜᴇ Aʟɪᴇɴ Rᴇᴠᴇᴀʟs Iᴛsᴇʟғ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9 - I Sᴀᴠᴇᴅ Hɪᴍ!
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10 - Vᴇɴᴏᴍ Lɪᴋᴇs Aᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11 - Cᴜʀɪᴏsɪᴛʏ Kɪʟʟᴇᴅ Tʜᴇ Cᴀᴛ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12 - Aɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ Mɪssɪᴏɴ!
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13 - I Mᴀᴅᴇ Sᴜᴋᴜɴᴀ Cʜᴏᴋᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14 - Lᴏɴᴇsᴏᴍᴇ Tɪᴍᴇs
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16 - Cᴀɴ ᴍʏ ᴡɪsʜᴇs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ?
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17 - Is Vᴇɴᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴍᴘᴏsᴛᴇʀ?
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18 - Iɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ʙᴀʙʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19 - Aᴍ I ɢᴏɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴍᴇ?
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20 - A ᴍᴏʟᴇ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴɢ ᴜs ඞ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21 - Sʜɪʙᴜʏᴀ's ʜᴇʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛs
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22 - Fᴇᴀʀ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23 - Gᴜɪʟᴛʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24 - Sᴜᴋᴜɴᴀ's ᴍᴀsǫᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25 - Tʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26 - A ɴᴇᴡ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27 - Fᴜɢɪᴛɪᴠᴇs

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15 - Pᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ

2.6K 120 69
By Anime_Fan737

The kettle boils as white steam emits from it as it dissolves in the air. The light bubbling of the kettle could be heard, footsteps echo around the room as the wind whistles blowing the steam at some points.

Geto stops in front of the kettle and grabs the handle, grabbing a tea bag he puts it in the cup before pouring the hot water in it. Red starts to emit from the tea bag as Geto grabs a sugar cube putting it in the tea, and mixes it with a spoon.

Geto's background beings a mess, a big hole from the broken debris from the fight, yet he remains calm and unbothered by his situation. He grabs the tea in one hand as he turns away walking to the couches.

Two figures sleeping in one of the couches as he walks towards the free couch, not having any intention of waking the young ladies up.

"Please!"

A beg of help from a male's voice, the desparation palpable in it, laced with fear of the capabilities of the long black haired male, who seemed completely unbothered.

"Please listen to me! I was wrong!" Geto just hears the man as he sits down on the couch with an careless smile. His arm resting at the back of the couch as he man spreads.

"Im really sorry!" A pinkish curse with multiple mouths rests behind Geto "Let's kiss!" It's distorted voice rings out as he holds Geto's enemy with ease, not leaving him space to escape "Huh?!"

"Let's kiss!" The curse repeats like a mantra, as the Q member holds one of the multiple faces in place "I'll pull out of this job! I'll quit being a curse user, too!" The curse licks the side of his face still repeating the same sentence over and over again.

He grimaces in disgust as he pushes the curse with all his might, making a string of saliva "C'mon, kiss!" He looks at Geto who still remains unbothered with his red tea in his hand "Of course I'll quit Q, too! I know! I'll go back to the countryside and farm rice!"

Geto moves his head a bit to the side to look at him, his smile long gone, as he brings his hand up to cup his ear. An comical question mark appearing next to him as he rises an eyebrow "Huh?"

"I know you can hear me!" The Q member yells out, with a bit of rage lacing his voice. Geto brings his hand down as he faces in front again "Like a curse user could cut it as a farmer." He brings his cup of to his face taking a sip from it.

An angry expression taking over the Q member at his reply, both of his hands holding the side of the curse's face "You can hear me! Damn student acting all condescending! But Bayer-san is here, too!"

Geto leaves his tea on top of a little plate as it continues to emit a white streak of steam from it "He's Q's strongest combatant!" The phone that was next to the plate lights up with an sound, warning that a notification it had a new notification.

The Q member continues his rant despite the notification "He'll take care of you and these things!" Geto brings up his phone to the Q member's face earning his attention "Hey. Is this your 'Bayer'?" Geto's face continues unbothered as the phone lights up a picture.

The Q member's widen at the picture "Huh?" Gojo making a peace pose as he takes a the picture, behind him an unconscious member of Q against the wall with blood dripping from his nose "That's him..."

Y/n had enough of waiting around and decided to go around the town, she didn't want to go to far but she didn't want to be too close either, she didn't want to take risk since she now was completely alone, which was quite strange for her since she had grown used to Venom's presence.

She sits on one of the sits of a small restaurant chairs at a free table, the owner of the establishment was kind enough to let her have a bowl of ramen which she thanked endlessly, she of course gave him all the coins that she had and the owner took pity in her.

She hated the pity he gave her but she needed the food, after all, it's been a few days since she had eaten a good meal ever since she got sent in this timeline. Once she finishes the food she enters into a trance.

Wondering what would the famous duo could be doing at this moment, probably Riko, who was the high schooler girl who was falling from the building, waked up. If she remembered correctly Riko punched young Gojo which always bought her a small chuckle.

Currently Y/n was working as a waitress at the restaurant she ate in the last time, she half explained explained the owner about her situation and of course she didn't tell him she was from a different timeline or how she wasn't from their dimension at all.

She had been working for a few days, earning a bit of money thankfully. She did sometimes walk around to check if Gojo and Geto were around which they weren't obviously, and a specific location to check if a certain sequence happened yet.

She remains behind the counter top, her hair tied into a ponytail / her hair pushed back by a headband to prevent any hairs to fall out of place, keeping an formal appearance with her waitress outfit on. Her head slightly bobbing up and down due the lack of sleep she had.

She stayed all night overthinking different things, making her too overwhelmed to make herself rest. One of the thoughts being stuck in the back of her mind, was the timeline that she belonged in paused in some way? She thought of the different possibilities but she knew that they were going to be left unanswered, until she actually returns to her timeline.

"Who will be the ace of the next generation?" She hears the reporter of the TV talk, eventhough she paid no mind to it, clearly trying to keep herself awake. Customers coming in to talk, eat or watch whatever was on the TV.

"Number 6's final position is finally starting to solidify." Everyone's attention goes to the screen, Y/n's eyes barely even glancing at the screen as she leans againt the counter tiredly. This is what she would probably be doing in the future of her dimension, working, not saving people like she did now.

Her gaze sweeps towards a customer to another not really paying attention to details before she focuses on the screen hoping it will wake her up somehow. What she didn't know, that one of the customers would be someone she could recognize, even from a mile away, but she's to up in her head to notice.

"Now, the fifth race, the one all eyes are focused on, is about to begin."

It seems that the TV managed to wake her up slightly, making her feel less tired "Numbers 1 and 2 make a good start, favoring the inside. Number 3 trails a bit behind." She pauses when she hears a deep voice, grabbing her attention away from the screen "What?"

Her gaze focuses on the tall black haired male that sits not to far away from her, his white phone up to his ear. His face hidden from her since his back was towards her, she didn't know why but she felt a sense of familiarity rushing through her.

"Taking the lead ar the first mark of-" The TV sound fades away as she focuses on his voice, trying to piece together on why she felt like she knew him despite not seeing his face "They didn't go back to Jujutsu High?"

She her whole body tenses when she hears 'Jujutsu High', now knowing the reason on why the surge of familiarity rushed through her. The man who was in front of her was none other than Fushiguro Toji.

Her shocked eyes staring right at his back as he rest the arm that held up the phone to his ear "Lucky me." She taps her finger on the countertop when she realises what scenario was currently going through.

She watches cautiously as he places the phone on his shoulder, breaking the chopsticks apart to eat his meal "Now the ones drawn to the bounty will be reasonable fools instead of just fools."

Y/n had to approach cautiously at the situation she was in, maybe she could be able to follow Toji around, to keep an eye on him. But she knew that Toji would sense her, unlike the duo, since they were still not fully developed yet at this stage.

Her finger tapping the countertop in rhythmic pace as her mind runs wild with all the possibilities and encounters. She breaks off her streak of thoughts when someone waves her over.

She takes the customers order, not knowing that two dark blue piercing eyes were staring right at her back, as he holds his phone up to his ear. She nods with a smile appearing polite to the customer as she gets his order, yet her mind focused on the black haired male.

Once she satisfies the costumer she decides to continue to eavesdrop the conversation that Toji was having through his phone. She slightly leans foward to rest her body against the countertop as her eyes remain glued to the TV screen to not appear suspicious.

"Gojo Satoru is with the girl." He replies with a nonchalant voice, his chopsticks picking up the food in front of him "He's the first in several centuries to possess both the Six Eyes and the Limitless technique."

He brings the food up to his face examinating it as he speaks "No one can kill the Star Plasma Vessel as long as he's nearby." He brings the food down when he hears the caller's response before he eats it.

"Oh!" Y/n snaps out of her focused state as she fully focuses on the TV after staring at it blankly. The low cheer of the customers earning Toji's attention as he faces the screen.

"Number 3, Kawano, is making a rushing comeback! He's pulled into first place!" Toji pushes the phone further away from his ear, a smirk tugging on his scarred lips "Who knows?"

Everyone was focused on the screen in front of them "For now, we'll leave the bounty up for another 47 hours, and let the fools wear down Gojo and the sorcerers with him." Toji gets up from.his seat.

He puts a hand in his pocket and the other one was holding up his phone, as he starts to walk. He bumps his shoulder with a costumer whom just grabbed his warm food from Y/n, making the plate break and spilling all the contents all over the floor.

The man falls butt first to the ground, with Toji towering the poor man with his figure. That seems to pause him momentarily before continuing his walk, the other man just stares in shock before he snaps out of the trance.

"Hey! Hold it right there!" Before he could even get up Toji leans down, looking at him in the eye, his face nonchalant and unbothered. The man falls back again at the sudden action as Toji gets up.

Y/n was watching the scene with curios eyes, her gaze wonders to Toji before she tenses. Dark blue striking eyes staring right back at her, a small emotion of intriguement swirling behind the dark void of his eyes.

What seemed an eternity was actually a second, he blinks, his gaze now off of her as he returns to the conversation of his phone "Nah, never mind."

He goes to a tea machine and makes himself some tea. Y/n only available to hear a few words of his conversation, her mind still spinning with turns that could happen.

She bites the inside of her cheek clearly bothered with her whole situation, she shakes her head with a sigh hoping to relax a bit, even if it was just for a second "That's not the only reason." She hears Toji reply as he walks pass the counter to return to his seat.

Her gaze focused on his figure as he sinks into his seat, his eyes on the screen. She knew she couldn't befriend Toji, he would probably ignore her so that was corssed off the list.

She taps her finger once and then twice, the only thing possible for her is to go to the next location, where the next scenario would be happening soon. She could catch on with the young Gojo and Geto again and try to help a bit.

She sighs when she remembers she had to clean up the mess he made earlier. She grabs a broom and pushes the food and the pieces of glass into the dustpan, she throws it to the trash before grabbing an mop to clean the stains.

She perks up when she hears the TV reporter exclaiming "Number 3, Kawano, lost his balance, and Number 2, Yamazaki, is passing him!" She watches for a few seconds before cleaning the mess and leaving the tools once she's done.

She glances at Toji who had a hand covering the upper part of his face from which seemed disappointment, from the race. His phone a bit further away from his ear, the person who was chatting with him barely audible for her to make sense on what he was saying.

"Signal's dropping." She watches him hang up the phone cutting off the other person from the phone. A small sigh emits from her, her focus somewhere else before someone taps the countertop for her attention.

That seemed to shake her off from the train of thoughts as she puts a polite smile to greet the costumer, she could understand what people would talk about sometimes but she still couldn't make a whole conversation, after all Japanese was completely different from English, so it was very difficult for her.

Her body going rigid when she notices who was trying to ear her attention, Toji standing in front of her with an unbothered face yet there was a tiny bit of disappointment still lingering in his eyes.

"I would like to pay my food." He bluntly points out, as his intense gaze meets hers. She nods in understanding not having the voice to actually respond to him verbally, she calculates the prices of the food he ordered before she looks at him with a polite smile still tugging on her lips.

"It will be 10.65" Toji just nods as he takes out some money and gives her to her, he took notice of the small twitches on her body and her foreign accent she had, but he keeps it to himself. She counts the money noticing he left a little tip of 5 dollars.

Y/n nods slightly for him to indicate he paid the right amount, before bowing her head slightly as a thanks. Toji doesn't say anything and walks out of the building, his face not showing any kind of emotion.

She watches his figure disapear around the corner, relief cursing through her body once his out of her sight. Her gaze scanning the streets for any familiar faces, her eyes stop on a certain male.

Cap and sunglasses hiding his face, a black vest on top of a white shirt accompanied by black trousers. She squints her eyes slightly when she feels a sense of familiarity in her, which highly confused her.

The man that she was staring out turns to her way, making eye contact with her. Her breath hitches as the man smiles at her reaction, her body tense and her eyes wide. She knew who it was, despite never having an interaction.

The bus driver that was in her universe during the last moments before she was sent here.

_

"Are the unknowns remnants of Q?"

"This will be a little troublesome if they've bern sent by the Star Religious Group."

Rapid footsteps echo through the staircase of the school as Geto runs up, his face a bit scrunched in determination and a bit of frustration. He runs up to a certain floor before he directs himself to a hallway, stopping his sprint when there's presence in front of him.

"Oh. That uniform..." Blue flames emit from the presence in front of him, curse that look like leeches appear around the elderly man. A white turban around his head, a green looking yukata that he was wearing.

Geto just stares at the man with a defensive stance. 'As soon as he saw the Jujutsu High uniform, he anticipated a fight against multiple opponents and set shikigami in front of and behind him. He's experienced.'

A small black mass appears on the floor next to Geto's foot, a hand appears out of it. The elderly man's eyes widen as he stares at Geto 'No catalyst?! Their cursed energy is different from the sorcerer's, too. It couldn't be... Curse Manipulation?!'

As if Geto could read minds he smile slyly "Correct." His curses now out of the black mass awaiting for his orders "Living a long life has its perks, I see." The elderly man just smiles to put a front on.

"Nah, it's not worth living too long, you know. It costs money just to stay alive." The smile drops from his face as he examines his situation 'His cursed technique is stronger than mine. However, he thinks like a typical shikigami user. Add his youth on top of that, and I can tell exactly what he's thinking.'

A smile returns on his face at his thoughts as Geto moves one foot behind him 'I knew it. Types like him never step forward themselves. Close combat is his weakness! Plus he thinks a shikigami user like me would never get close to him. He's someone who hates close combat, and he isn't wary of it. No one is easier to kill.'

Geto just smiles as seconds drag on "Looks like you're thinking up a lot of plans, but there's no point." Geto puts his hand up his face as a big black mass appears behind him, a huge curse coming out as he gets out of the way.

This seems to take off guard his opponent 'What?! Those first two were to prevent me from anticipating this?!' The big curse taking all the space of the hallway, barely even fitting. Geto's arm drops to his side slipping his hand in his pocket.

"Now, that leaves one more." He turns back before his eyes widen, glass shattering echoing through the hallway, the elderly man breaking through the window. His smile present on his face, a knife in his hand "You're mine!" He attempts to stab Geto.

Suddenly all goes black for a second, a ethereal glow from the sun illuminating the hallway. A dog with a green scarf around it's neck, waitting patiently with it's tongue out and it's tail wagging, the elderly man freezes as he looks at the dog.

The elderly man takes steps towards the dog, as if he was in hypnotic dream. He kneels down and grabs both of the dog's cheeks "Tasuke? Is that you, Tasuke?" He murmurs in disbelief as he stares at the dog, a flashback pushing itself through his mind.

Geto smoothly twists his hand away forcing him to let go of the knife, he punches him on the face. Geto grabs his arm pulling him a bit towards him as he chops his neck with his hand, delivering another blow to his face and stomach repeatedly.

'My life flashed before my eyes!' Blood sputtering from his nose and mouth when Geto does his final blows. He crashes against the wall sliding to the floor "You lured me in!" He chockes out, Geto standing in front of him with an eased smile yet still in a defensive stance.

"Well, yeah. You were itching to get in close that whole time, right? Those with a set means of victory will easily jump on a chance when you give them an opening." Geto grabs the man's jaw to make him look at him, his dark eyes piercing right through the other man "More importantly, are you with Q? Or the Star Religious Group?"

Y/n was on the rooftop of the school where a certain scene starts to get in action, her body rigid and tense at the new found information she learned not too long ago. Short inhales and exhales leaving her lips as she stares at a brown haired woman running next to Gojo through the school's campus.

She taps her finger anxiously against the roof tiles of the school, her breaths muffled by the black balaclava she wore, a black cloak hiding her figure making her look like the Grim Reaper. Her senses over the brim, her eyes glancing to everyone direction evey second.

Gojo seems to point somewhere and telling something to the woman who wore a maid outfit beside him. She takes off to the direction where he pointed as Gojo spirts off towards a different path.

Y/n was dressed up in case Gojo or Geto see her, she knew it could have consequences in the future. She gets up from her crouching position as she follows Gojo from a safe distance and silently.

She watches him burst into a curch as she lands in the dirt ground. She inches closer to the door where Gojo bursted through to hear their conversation "Amanai!" Gojo lifts his head up slightly, all the girls inside the church staring right back at him with a hint of curiosity.

The certain black haired female twitches as a small blush covers her cheeks in embarrassment "Wh-Wh-Wh-Wha..." Suddenly all the girls jump up in enthusiasm "What?!"

Everyone around her looking at her and questioning her "Riko, you have a boyfriend?!" Y/n was peaking a bit to see the amount of people that were in the church and to see Gojo "No! He's a cousin! Just a cousin!"

Riko tries to explain which fails miserably "You're a smooth operator." Y/n eyes soften slightly, she missed school eventhough she hated it. The amounts of time she complained in the morning, the boring lesson which she nearly slept in and the times she would sit alone during recess reading fanficts when she fully checked she was alone, and if someone would come she would turn off her phone in light speed.

"I told you, he's not!" The girls look at Gojo "A high schooler?! He's so tall! Hey, mister!" Different types of girls start to shout "Take off your sunglasses!" Gojo complies and smoothly takes his sunglasses off revealing his azure eyes.

The girls squeal "He's so hot!" Gojo starts to pose for them, clearly enjoying the attention they were giving him "Such long lashes!" Gojo greets them with a simple "Hey." Y/n watches the girl fan over Gojo like she once had, well still does and with every character in Jujutsu Kaisen but that's her secret to keep.

"Why are your eyes blue?" "Could you pose for me?" Gojo chuckles as he continues posing until Riko yells at him "Hey! Quit getting carried away!" Two claps resonate as their teacher walks down the aisle "All right, everyone! Quiet down! This is disgraceful!"

That seems to quiet the girls down as one if the points out "You know you're curious about him, too, Sensei!" Another girl nods "Yeah." Gojo puts on his sunglasses as the teacher nears him "This is inappropriate. Even if you're a relative, you can't just barge in."

Gojo smiles sheepishly as he puts a hand behind his head looking as if he was bashful by his actions "Oh, you'll have to forgive me. It was an emergency." The teacher suddenly scribbles down into her little notebook before she rips out the page.

She hands it out to Gojo with a hand covering her face from her students in a hushing manner "Also, here. My phone number." Y/n sweatdrops at the teacher but knows she would have done the same if she was in that situation.

The girls yell out just when she finishes her sentence "Hey! That's against the rules!" The teacher look at her students as Gojo stands there dumbfounded "Shut up! You don't get many chances to meet people as a teacher!"

Riko stands there dumbfounded as well, looking at the crowd of girls "The same is true for us, too!" "I can't belive you're into younger men! I've lost respect for you!" "What?! You dissin' Hikaru Genji?!"

Gojo grabs Riko as the teacher and the girls argue "What a lively school." Y/n was on the rooftop as a breathy chuckle escapes her, she truly needed that, a little distraction for her raging mind.

She watches as Riko and Gojo run with their hands intertwined "You idiot! I told you not to show yourself before my friends!" Y/n grips the polearm that she was holding as she follows them "Curse users attacked. Figure out the rest."

Gojo grabs the back of Riko's shirt, her body now hovering above the ground as Gojo holds her "I'm floating?!" Y/n panics for a second whne she notices Gojo glance to the rooftop she was running on, she sleathly jumps to the ground next to her as Gojo jumps up.

"We're heading to Jujutsu High now. You don't want your friends caught up in this, do you?" Riko's bright mood vanishes, a silent reminder of the unwanted role she got. Y/n takes notice of the man with a plastic bag covering his face looking at Gojo and Riko.

She stops facing towards the man, her presence and figure hidden by the shadows that covered her "Are you from the Star Religious Group? The people from Q wore even weirder outfits."

The man turns towards Misato, the brown haired maid that works for Riko "Are you a rookie? If you're killing somone, do it without talking." Misato takes a defensive stance as she grips onto the moop she was holding before charging at him.

The man puts his fist up, his towering figure making him look a bit intimidating "Too slow." The man makes the first move by attempting to punch her, but Misato evades the attack and tries to hit his head with her moop which he blockes with his fist.

He tries to punch down at her but she avoids the punch, with a quick move she moves her moop from one hand to another and hitting the man between his legs, hitting a specific place making the man grunt in pain and kneel over.

"Don't you dare take anything from that girl." Misato points the end of the moop towards the man who was kneeling in front of her "I'll kill you." Small round black masses appear on the floor, in front, behind and either side of the man. Long arms get out from the black mass and pushes the man down into the concrete floor.

"What's this?" Misato turns to her side slightly when she hears Geto's voice. Geto's hand streched out and his other hand holding up a phone up to his ear, as he stares at the scene in front of him "Well, aren't you strong?"

His arm falls back to the side as he talks to Misato "Where's Riko-chan?" Misato's eyes solely focused on the trapped man in fromt of her "She left the school with Gojo-sama." Geto stands beside her "Then we should head that way, too. This has gotten a bit troublesome."

A laugh escapes from the man who was binded down by the arms "So that really was the thirty million earlier." Suddenly the man melts, leaving nothing than the big black mass that had arms coming out of it and that were holding him down earlier.

A suprised face from Misato and Geto "A shikigami?!" Geto puts his phone closer to his ear as he looks down in thought "No, it's not quite the same as a shikigami. Satoru." Y/n watches them both, she prefered to be discovered by Geto than by Gojo.

"Yeah. It was posted on an underground site for curse users." Y/n could only hear Geto's replies to whatever Gojo was saying as she remained in the shadows "Apparently, the time limit is 11 AM the day after tomorrow." She watches Geto turn off his phone before starting to run beside Misato which she obviously follows.

"Ah, Y/n... Destiny has it's claws on you, awaiting for the ideal moment. Planning and deciding which future you shall hold, so beware. Whatever you do now will leave more ideas for destiny to imprint it's mark on you."

_________________________________________

. . . ʏ/ɴ ʟ/ɴ ᴅᴀᴛᴀ ʙᴀsᴇ. . .

.

.

.

⚠︎

E R R O R !

⚠︎

.

.

.

⋘ 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑠𝑒. . . ⋙

_________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 7.7K 81
Although you were a typical human, you were born with an incredible power - it only took a chance encounter for you to finally understand your abilit...
135 4 4
In a world where curses and sorcery reign, Y/N tries to excel her powers in Tokyo Jujutsu High, a prestigious school for sorcerers. As fate would hav...
7.6K 240 36
After the events of the culling game, Gojo is finally unsealed and fights Sukuna in a one on one battle. After the long battle filled with ups and do...