鬼滅之刃 | Kny x Reader Oneshots

By Wellenlied

Some demon slayer oneshots mostly with female characters but males are also included. Very slow updates sinc... More

Tamayo × M! Demon! Reader [1/2]
Tamayo × M! Demon! Reader [2/2]
Kanae × M! Reader
Mitsuri × M! Reader [1/2]
Mitsuri × M! Reader [2/2]
Shinobu × M! Reader [Modern AU]
Tanjiro × Fem! Oceanid Reader
Kotoha × M! Oceanid Reader
Shinobu × M! Demon Reader
Kanae × M! Demon Reader
🎄Mitsuri × M! Reader [Modern AU] 🎄
Kanae × M! Reader
Kanae × M! Reader [Modern AU]
Mitsuri × M! Reader
Obanai × Fem! Demon Reader
Kanao × M! Reader
Sanemi × Fem! Reader

Sanemi × Fem! Demon Tokito Reader

414 7 1
By Wellenlied

You're the older sister of the Tokito twins, Muichiro and Yuichiro.
___________________________________________

🌿Herb🌿

Mother was sick and father wasn't back with the needed herb for mothers sickness.

It rained heavily outside and you started to worry about your father's safety since you knew the needed herb was on the top of a mountain.

You were holding mothers hand while your younger brother, Muichiro was holding her other hand. He kept telling her that father will be back in no time but her eyes grew more heavy after each passing minute.

"Mother, I'll be back with father and the herb! Please don't fall asleep and wait for me!" you declared before running out to look for your father without an umbrella or anything that could help you to deal with the rain.

You ran as fast as you could and hoped your father was alright and got the herb, but you froze at the sight in front of you.

Your father slipped from the mountain due to the heavy rain and died. The herb was still next to him covered in blood.

"Father!" you ran next to him and checked for a pulse or breath but he was gone. You broke down but your mother was still waiting for you both at home.
You tried to carry father but he was to heavy for you. Even as a grown up girl, you lack of physical strength which ached your heart. You didn't want to leave father behind but if you stayed here any longer, mother won't make it.

You picked the herb up and attempted to get back first to heal your sick mother but a stranger stopped in front of you.

It was a demon with some letters in his eyes but due to the rain you couldn't read it.

He followed father's blood scent and found the both of you.

Before you could ran away you felt a pain in your neck and you blacked out.

When you woke up some leaves covered your body and you could tell some days have passed because it was night again. You turned around to look for father's body, but it was gone.

'the demon ate father...' you thought, but how come you were alive?

You checked your body for any injuries but they were none, instead you gained some weird features. You realize you got turned into a demon, but it didn't stop you for going back to your home. You wanted to see your mother and your siblings.

As you got back you spotted another demon who was about to hit Yuichiro who got in front of Muichiro.

You got angry as your demon side took over you. How dare they to hurt your twins?!

"Neesan?" Muichiro's quiet voice was right next to you.

You blinked and before you knew it the demon got punched a few metres away with a hole in their chest.

Tears formed in your eyes as you faced your brothers who shivered in fear. You looked away from them and spotted a grave in the yard. Mother....

"I'm sorry... I'm late." But to your surprise Muichiro escaped from Yuichiro's grip who tried to stop him for going near you and he hugged you burying his face into your clothes.

"Neesan, is it really you?" his voice was also breaking, "Did you return to us?"

You hugged him back as your tears were finally escaped your eyes like a waterfall, "Yes, neesan is back." you reached your hand out for Yuichiro because you know well he was playing brave for Muichiro and he was actually afraid in the inside.
He cried too and ran up to you and you hugged the lovingly, "Neesan will protect you two."

You broke the hug first as you noticed the demon was coming closer again.
"Yuichiro, Can you bring me some ropes?"

You weakened the demon by making him lose some limbs, then you tied them up on a tree where they will face the sunrise first.

"You two must have been very afraid..." you faced the twins who started to ask you what have happened to you.
But you told them to sleep first since it was still late.

In the next morning where you hid under some blankets to hide form the sun and you explained to them what happened to father and you. They told you about mother and as you suspected, she didn't make it, and a woman was visiting them trying to convince them to be demon slayers.

"There she comes again..." Yuichiro said annoyed as he looked out from their open door.

"Oh...I should..." you tried to get up to hide somewhere else but Muichiro stopped you, "Don't leave neesan!"

"I'm not leaving but they can't know that a demon is here or there will be trouble!"
You explained and Yuichiro was fast to react. He guided you towards a closet which was your hiding spot.

The woman tried to convince them to join the demon slayer corps again and it seemed like, the two of them already made up their minds.

"Under one condition!" Yuichiro declared and the woman agreed that whatever it was she's going to agree.

"Let my sister live!" Yuichiro said seriously which confused the woman since she didn't see any other person around.

"Are you sure Yuichiro, Muichiro? You don't have to join if you don't want to..." you spoke up after hearing the whole conversation and opened the closet door.

"Neesan, we're going to protect you and turn you back to human!" the twins declared and you smiled fondly at them.

The woman stood up and got in front of her child and the twins protectively.

Muichiro explained the woman, who was known as Amane, their situation and that you were harmless. He even mentioned that you protected them from a demon yesterday night.
After much convincing she agreed and promised that you won't get any trouble from other demon slayers.

That's how you got accepted from the demon slayer corps. Since the three of you were the descendants from Michikatsu, a former demon slayer in the past, and if it means to let you live in order to let the twins be demon slayers, they took the risk and agreed.

During their training time, many slayers bullied them because of it and if it wasn't bright outside, you would jump out and protect the twins from the bullies. They were wrong if they thought you wouldn't attack them because you teached all of them a lesson by giving them several hitting and bruises. Your brothers were very greatful that you were with them but as the information got to the hashiras ears, they got trouble.

The hashiras will come at night to look for the demon but the twins will jump out and protect you. Some of them were thankfully nice and let it slide like the love, insect and water pillar. But this time a aggressive one, the wind hashira, paid them a visit.

Muichiro and Yuichiro tried to stop him from entering the house where you resided and you watched everything from the door slid.

The wind hashira decided to use violence on the twins to get through and since you were overprotective over your family, you jumped out and dragged your siblings away from him. You stood protectively in front of them as you glared at the hashira.

"Neesan..." the both of them said worriedly.

He scoffed after seeing you since you looked weak, "Oi, you did attack some fellow slayers which is a tabboo. And you should be punished for it."

"They started first!" Muichiro tried to argue back but there was no use.

You turned around to face the twins, "Muichiro and Yuichiro, go inside you two must be tired."

They of course refused.

"Neesan will be alright. I did broke the rules though and I'm demon after all." she patted their heads lovingly, "Be good kids and listen to neesan, alright?"

They nodded and got inside. You got up and faced the wind pillar, "I'll accept my punishment."

He was watching you the entire time and your interaction with your younger siblings which reminded him of someone. He was sort of touched or moved by your affection towards them and he finally believed that she didn't attack the slayers first because of the demon nature. And far from that, you were different from any demons, your behavior and mind were like the ones from a human, a big sister.

"I'll let it slide this once." he said coldly, "But if there's a next time, it won't end well."

"Eh?" the demon was confused, "you're just leaving like that?"

"Do you want me to cut you?"

"Ahem, have a safe trip home." she bowed and got inside where she was greeted with two hugs.

"Neesan, what has he done to you?!" Yuichiro shouted, while Muichiro yelled, "Are you alright, neesan?!"

"No need to worry twins." I patted their head again, "I'm lucky again, he also let it slide."

"Neesan, don't lie to us. It's obvious because he doesn't look like he would leave you alone." Muichiro replied.

"What did I thaught you Muichiro? Don't judge a book by it's cover. Although, he looks quite aggressive since he wanted to hurt you both."

Muichiro and Yuichiro trained very hard determined to protect them and their sister from any harm and only after two months, the two of them were already hashiras.

They got their own estate and the former bullies were silent once they were near the Tokito twins. Yuichiro used his title to avenge them while Muichiro decided to ignore them, but it also meant that their missions were getting more dangerous which made the you worry.

You will make sure that the two of them have enough supplies on their journeys, have no injuries, are well protected from cold or discomfort and you made sure to spoil them since none of them deserved the harm they were going to face.

You will also prepare their meals and you force them to take their lunch boxes with them even if their missions weren't long.

The other hashiras took turns in the beginning to check on you if you have lost control or harmed anybody. But soon they stopped visiting since they were convinced about your kind caring nature, except from one, the wind pillar and he's rude.

During dinner time he slammed the door open without knocking and he just stared at the scene where you were wiping the food marks off Muichiros face.
You didn't wanted to sound impolite so you asked him if he wanted to join dinner too but the Tokito twins glared at him warning him not to come ever again.

He left after finding no evidence of you turning into a crazy demon. Also, he couldn't do much since you stayed inside all the time.

It's rare when you leave your estate, it's either on eof the twins was in the butterfly estate being injured so you will visit them at all cost but the twins were talented and was rarely seen in the butterfly estate.

One day, Muichiro got sick while Yuichiro was out on a mission. He had a fever and anyone cloud deal with it since it'll be fine after some rest but you took it too seriously and insisted to go out looking for medical herbs.

It too you a while to find the herbs and on your way back you never thought you ran into him. What a bad timing.

He didn't let you go until you gave him a satisfying answer but the thing is, you weren't out to attack anybody.

"You can check if you want! I'm really out her just for these herbs!" you showed him the herbs but he still didn't let you through.

Your worry grew because Muichiro was home all alone and you had to go back asap. Your patience was limited and he finally crossed the line.

"I get that you some urge against me because I'm a demon and I completely understand! But I also have a life on my own and I have to take care of my brothers! So I need to ask you to stop wasting your and my time and get lost!"

Her demon features got more visible at her outburst but she calmed herself down," Now, excuse me... " she ran pass him leaving him alone.

Once you got back the first thing you did was to check on your sick sibling. You got him a glass of water, switched the wet towel on his forehead and went to brew him the medicine with the medical herbs.

As you wanted to feed him the medicine, a knock on the door made you to answer it and to your surprise it was the wind hashira.

"Can I come in?" He asked politely.

After hearing Muichiro's coughs you just agreed and rushed back to your sibling. You let him to do whatever he wanted since you were busy caring for Muichiro.

Sanemi just sat at the table and watched you.

Muichiro refused to take the medicine since it tasted weird.

"Muichiro, be a good kid and take the medicine, will you? Please." you tried everything to make him drink up his medicine but he still refused.

You didn't know when the wind pillar got next to and handed you a bottle of medicine. It was better than yours.

"Thank you." You gave it to Muichiro who took it instead of yours. Guess the medicine you made tasted very bad.

After taking the medicine, Muichiro fell asleep and looked better than before.

You led him outside and sat down at the edge of the engawa so you won't disturb the sleep your sibling needed.

"Why you're here?" you asked first.

"To apologise..." he answered which surprised you, "Sorry for bothering you and your family..."

"I get it that you hate demons, so there was no need to apologise..." after saying that you didn't know what to say next.

There was an ackward silence in the air and the wind pillar broke it first, "... No really, it was still very wrong of me... It's just...you're right I really hate demons. "

"Like I said, I completely understand. I saw it myself what they can do..."

"Sorry if I reminded you of that past..." he apologised again.

"Oh, don't get it wrong... My parents death weren't caused by demons but I did saw one who attempted to hurt Yuichiro..." you explained, the you sighed, "Thank goddess I came in time, or else I might have also lost them."

"You do look very different..." he accidentally said it out loud.

"I what?"

"Eh...you don't look like a crazy demon." he said honestly.

"Oh? Thanks I guess. It means a lot if you say it..." you chuckled, "But I don't know how long I can control myself..."

"If I do lose control one day..." you looked at him in the eyes, "can you perhaps end me?"

Another silence formed between them.

"Look at me saying weird stuff again... Sorry." you apologised, "Just forget it. Btw, I don't know your name yet. I'm Tokito y/n."

"Shinazugawa Sanemi."

"Do you also have siblings at home?" you asked.

"A younger brother." he answered.

"Then you should go back now. He might be worried about you now."

He just nodded and got up and you bid each other good nights.

"I hope that day never comes." he said before leaving.

Fin

_____________________
Words count: 2597

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 1.2K 87
His 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 grey 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚢𝚊𝚛𝚍, 𝚊 𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖, "𝐈 𝐡𝐨...
5.4K 225 24
Desiderium- an ardent desire or longing; a feeling of loss or grief for something lost. Requests are OPEN -Fluff -Lime -Angst -Smut -AUs -Yandere The...
174K 2.4K 101
So...you as a reader Y/n are in the world of demon slayer and put in different stories in this book. 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓸? -𝕽𝖊𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖕�...
86.8K 1.1K 112
(ON HIATUS) I'll be working on this book as much I can! (EDIT: this is my second first book so it might be cringe, well on start) By the way this has...