Tanjiro × Fem! Oceanid Reader

A/n: Yes, inspired by genshin impact.
___________________________________________

💧I don't belong here💧

I didn't how I ended up in this world, all I know was that I'm not in Teywat anymore.

I didn't think much of it since my main priority was finding somewhere to rest which I could call home.

I stopped in a river in a quiet place, there was a village nearby and the forest scenery was calming so I decided to end my journey here.
I liked the place; the wild animals were friendly and the village was lively filled with nice people.

Until one day, I met him.

A small boy with burgundy hair held a bucket in his hands and stopped at the small bridge, he wanted to fill the bucket with water but why is he all alone?

From a distance, I watched how he tried to lift the full bucket but he slipped and fell into the river. I quickly swam to his side and lifted him up and placed his unconscious figure on the bridge. I glanced at the bucket which was taken by the river and went to retrieve it. I filled it with water and placed it next to the boy who wasn't awake yet. I panicked; 'is he alright?' I thought while nudging him.

Thankfully, he did wake up.

"Who are you?" was the first thing he asked after his eyes fluttered open. He stared at me full with curiosity.

"I'm a nymph, y/n," I answered, "why are you alone here? It's dangerous if you're near this river and you know the consequences."

"I only wanted to help my family with some chores..." he said honestly, "thank you for saving me, y/n."

"Child, what is your name?" I asked.