The Twins

By Random20sGirl

{DISCONTINUED} In the magical world of Alstro, there are magical people. Some people have the power of water... More

January 22nd, 2865
January 23, 2865 - My Birthday
January 24, 2865
January 25, 2865
NOTE
January 26, 2865
NOTE
CHRISTMAS PART(Not part of story)
NEW YEARS PART (Not part of story)
REALLY IMPORTANT

January 27, 2865

4 0 0
By Random20sGirl

Warning: Killing, stabbing, mentions of the stabbing, possible swearing, blood

-Willow's POV-

When I spawned my guardians, all around me I heard gasps. Well, about time they found out who's the owner of the angel and demon guardians. I spotted my parents and siblings in the crowd, looking at me like I was a model in disguise or something. I waved to them, but they didn't seem to notice. Dominic cackled loudly but then stopped when he saw the angel. "Curse you, Max Overwell..." Dominic muttered. Dominic growled at the angel, and the angel returned a snarl.

Me: Dominic, who's the angel?

Angel: That's my sister, Angelica, and she's Dominic's ex-girlfriend.

Me: Okay...? Why does that matter?

Dominic: Because ever since we broke up, we kinda tried to kill each other...

Me: And how many times did you try?

Before Dominic could answer, Max started his moves. He slashed and actually almost hit us. We weren't supposed to hit our opponent, but Max didn't listen. "Idiot," I growled. 

Me: Angel and Dominic, attack Dan and his guardians, but don't hurt them. Like no cuts or anything.

Angel & Dominic: Yes, my queen.

They both flew to the sides, which caught Max and his guardians confused and then Ang and Dom started attacking. They did moves that didn't hurt Dan or the guardians, but when Dominic attacked the angel, he put more force on it. But when Angel attacks his sister, he goes softer. I have no clue how I noticed that, but okay. Suddenly, I was so caught up looking at the fight, that I didn't notice the fairy sneak up behind me and stab me. I gasped, too late to recognize what happened. I fell to the ground, my vision going black. All I could hear was the noises the crowd made. The last thing I saw was Angel and Dominic running up to me, picking me up. Then everything went black.

-Luna's POV-

Did Max just kill my sister? WELL DID HE?! I jumped from my seat and rushed towards the battleground. I knelt beside the angel and demon, who were frantically checking on Willow. 

Me: Hey, shouldn't you guys be like...disowned?

Angel: No actually.

Demon: If the owner disowns us, then we find a new guardian worthy of us.

Me: Ohhhhhhhhhh... So basically, your owner disowns you? Like they don't want you anymore? Then you choose a new owner?

Demon: Yes, that's exactly it.

Angel: Our lady never disowned us. We know she is a pure spirit though.

Demon: Pure spirit? Pshhh...Your so stupid sometimes, Angel. She's half-half!

Angel: Oh right, half... OH SHOOT DOMINIC! SHE'S GONNA CHOOSE PEACE OR REVENGE NOW! 

Okay, so the demons name is Dominic, and the angels is just Angel. Okay, got that.

Dominic: Okay, gotta run then!

They both disappeared in an instant, leaving me behind with the corpse of Willow.

Me: Well, isn't this weird?

-Willow's POV-

After getting stabbed by Max's fairy guardian, which I learned is a dark fairy, everything went black. I felt something come out of my body, which was my soul apparently. I saw Angel and Dominic talking to Luna, but I couldn't hear their conversation because I was floating up at a very fast pace. Died at 14, that was great. Totally great...OF COURSE IT ISN'T GREAT! I WANT REVENGE!  I could've had an entire life till I was old and fragile, but NOOO. Max of course and his stupid-ass guardian had to stab and kill me. I realized that I was standing on a cloud, which was soft and fluffy. I was also wearing a white robe. I never knew clouds were like that. Normally when it's foggy people can go through it. "WILLOW ASPHECI!" A loud voice boomed. My heart skipped a beat, and my skin got goosebumps. Something was pulling me toward the voice, so I let the thing pull me and I got wooshed away. I was standing on a road, which separated into 2 roads. One said 'revenge' while the other one said 'peace.' "Welcome to the crossroads of life, Willow." The voice said again.

Me: Uh, who are you?

Voice: Someone who has been waiting for you...

Me: Has anyone ever told you that is called creepy?

Voice: Well-no. But put that aside, you have died because of Max Overwell's guardian, and you are half-bad and half-good. So you have a choice. Do you want revenge, or do you want to make peace with Max? Most people don't get to choose, because they are either bad or good, without being a half-half. But on rare occasions, half-good and half-bad people come over here and they can choose whether to live in peace or get revenge.

Me: Well, I guess I can process that. But I WANT REVENGE!

Red lighting came out of nowhere, which struck me. 

Voice: Very well. Just know, that when you take your revenge, once you are done, you will return to Earth because you are half-half for good and bad. You will still have your guardians, and people will still hear, see, and touch you, but there is one catch.

Me: Well, what is it?

Voice: You will stay in this form until you die again.

Me: What do I look like? I surely can't look that bad.

A mirror appeared in front of me, and I saw myself. I actually looked pretty cool. My hair had been changed to black, and my eyes were fully black. Only glowing white pupils were in them. It looks like I have been crying blood because crimson red liquid dripped down my cheeks and onto my neck. My clothes had been changed from a white robe into a black one, and I was holding a scythe. In my other hand, I was holding a mask. It fits my face perfectly, but there were eye holes for my eyes. I looked in the mirror, and the mask was black with dark red lines coming down from the top, which made it look like my head was bleeding down onto the mask. I could surprisingly breathe, but it almost seemed impossible to because the mask was completely solid. 

Voice: Now, go through this portal and you will appear back on the battlegrounds. Angel and Dominic will return to you shortly after you do your job.

A red-colored portal appeared in front of me, and I stepped into it. I appeared back onto the battlegrounds, with my sister over my corpse. I didn't catch the attention of anyone, so I banged my scythe against the ground. This time, I got everyone's attention. Whispering broke out in the crowd, asking each other if they knew who I was. Well, time to reveal. I laughed loudly. 

Me: Well,  it's only been like what, 30 minutes since I died? Well, meet the new ME.

I took off my mask and faced everyone. I sat on my scythe, and then it lifted me up into the air, perfectly aligned with the crowd. I heard gasps of fear and awe, and some people actually fainted. 

Me: Miss me already? Well, which one of you idiots is Max Overwell? 

The crowd instantly parted into 2 groups, and there standing in the middle was Max Overwell, quivering in fear. I floated over to him, landing in front of him, still on my scythe. 

Me: Oh, Maxxy. Did you know that it was against the rules to hit or kill anyone in the guardian battles?

Max: I didn't know, I swear!

I hopped off of my scythe, grabbed it, and started circling around Max, the scythe tip scratching the ground.

Me: Well, you ARE the biggest nerd in the school, so why didn't you know? Hm?

Max: I...I...I know you killed Bella! That's why!

Me: How so do you know?

Max: I was at her house at the time of the killing. I heard her scream and came rushing down the stairs. I got a glance at your guardian's face, and then when you spawned your guardians, I saw that it was the same guardian.

Me: Well, aren't you smart? Pretty little boy...Too bad you have to pay for killing me...Your crime will be sorted...soon. And by soon I mean now.

I lifted up my scythe and swung it down towards Max's heart. It hit him straight in the chest, striking his heart. He fell to the ground within a millisecond, blood already pouring out of him.  "Pathetic." I spat at him. I still had my scythe, which was covered in Max's blood. 

Me: Well, isn't this a fun surprise? I am staying here~!

The crowd gasped and moved away more. 

Me: Aw, you're seriously gonna do that? Man, ya'll need to get used to me being here. I'm gonna be here till I die again. So basically.........Let's enjoy our time here!

A golden and black smoke surrounded me, and then I saw Angel and Dominic spawn in front of me. Angel shrieked, and Dominic was admiring the new look. 

Dominic: Nice look, m'lady. OH! AND NICE SCYTHE!

Angel: M'lady, please, put a mask on. I can't bear to see you like this.

Fine. I'll respect Angel's wishes. I put my mask back on and then Angel sighed in relief. 

Me: Dominic, dispose of this body. And use your...special way I would call it. 

Dominic: You can count on me, my queen. 

He did a deep bow and then teleported away. 

Me: Wonderful! Now that this 'issue' is resolved, let's eat cuz I'm hungry.

-Dominic's POV-

I took Max's body and teleported it away to the place I put Bella. I bury my victims under an abandoned house. I threw Max's body onto the floor and then started digging a grave right next to Bella's. Once I dug the grave deep enough, I threw Max's body in and then started putting the dirt back in. "Rest in peace, lovers. I will probably see you in my realm, but if I don't, that sucks." I made a gravestone appear with the names 'Bella Donsendo' and 'Max Overwell' on it, then teleported away to Willow. And what do I find? I see Willow crazily laughing her ass off. I love this girl. Infront of her was a boy that had black shaggy hair, tan skin, and brown eyes. He looked super sad, but I didn't feel bad. "What's so funny, my queen?" I ask. "One of my old school crushes just asked me out! But then I turned him down and now he's a pathetic little thing!" she exclaims. I start laughing with her. This girl is gonna be the death of me.

-Willow's POV-

Wow. Jax Ravande, one of my old crushes now, has just asked me out. On a date. Again! Seriously? He should've asked that when I liked him before. Now I moved on. To Dominic and Angel...But I can't date my guardians...or can I? I honestly don't know if they like me, but they showed signs. Dominic just returned while I was laughing super hard. 

Dominic: What's so funny, my queen?

Me: One of my old school crushes just asked me out! But I turned him down and now he's a pathetic little thing!

Dominic started laughing with me. "Angel?" I called. He appeared right in front of me. "Yes, my queen?" he asked. "Get us out of here. I want to leave." I told him. He nodded and took my arm. Before he teleported, I heard a voice yelling, "Wait! Wait!" I turned around to see my principal, Mr. Asmos. 

Mr. Asmos: Willow, thank you for waiting. As you know, since you and your team won, you and your team are doing the guardian battles against our rival school, 9 Years of Alstro. 

Oh shoot, I forgot about that.

Mr. Asmos: I have already told your sister and her friends that they will also come because they also won the battles. The rest of the battles today will take place tomorrow morning. 

Me: Mr. Asmos, sorry, but when are we fighting 9 Years of Alstro?

Mr. Asmos: In 2 days. 

Me: WHAT?!

Mr. Asmos: Well yes, I know it's super short notice but that was the only date where both schools were available. 

Me: Great...

Mr. Asmos left and Angel teleported me away to home while Dominic followed. I ran straight up to my room, shut the door, and thought about the fight that's gonna happen in 2 days. I don't want to eat anymore. 

-Author's Note- 

Ok guys look, when Willow died and she appeared in the crosswalks of life, please don't expect that to be real. All of this is fake. So if you thought that was real, it really isn't. Anyways, the reason I wasn't posting for a long time is because I was busy and I never felt motivated. I'll try to make a Christmas part in this story, but yeah. That's about it. Don't worry, the story won't end. Anyways, thank you for reading!

-Random20sGirl 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42 0 10
Long ago, our planet was visited by beings from another world, and they built cities here and created human beings here based on their own DNA but mo...
6.5K 241 22
Emrys has always known that it is her destiny to turn the spoiled Prince Arthur Pendragon into the greatest king Camelot has known since magic was ex...
7.5K 284 9
Earth, water, air and fire are the four known elements that gives balance and harmony to nature. There is also another element but not quite as know...
56 20 41
There's something wrong with the different realms. Otherwise, Allaira and Horizon wouldn't be forced away from everything they love-their village, th...