TEJRAN FF - MANZIL -E - ISHQ

By santhiyasuresh

Beginning with our next Ishq series.... This story is about a simple upper middle class girl who is a freshly... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Hectic & Calm
Chapter 2 - Rude and grateful
Chapter 3 - Oops, it hurts 🀧
Chapter 4 - Kundrra's heart
Chapter 5 - Kon hai aap mereliye?
Chapter 6 - Rishta shocks
Chapter 7 - So it's a yes or no?
Chapter 8 - First call
Chapter 9 - First drive together
Chapter 10 - Family teasings
Chapter 11 - Teja at Kundrra's Place
Chapter 12 - Shaadi dates?
Chapter 13 - Office Date
Chapter 14 - Missing vibes
Chapter 15 - Date with her
Chapter 16 - First step towards success
Chapter 17 - Engagement jitters :)
Chapter 18- Sealed Forever
Chapter 19 - This Hug means alot
Chapter 20 - Plannings on roll ..
Chapter 21 - Sunshine of my life
Chapter 22 - Separation?
Chapter 23 - Karan's laddoo
Chapter 24 - Teju & Anvi bond
Chapter 25 - Mumbai to Amristar
Chapter 26 - Kuldev temple visit
Chapter 27- Moments of love
Chapter 28 - India vs Pak match
Chapter 29 - Possessiveness?
Chapter 30 - Shaadi preps
Chapter 31- Chura and sangeet ceremony
Chapter 32- Jack and Jill party
Chapter 33 - Union of lifetime!
Chapter 34 - A Daughter's tears
Chapter 35 - Heart of the family
Chapter 36 - Sulking sunnyyy
Chapter 38- Vacation,nah Honeymoon😌
Chapter 39 - Greece on glorious
Chapter 40 - Sensual second day
Chapter 41- Breathtaking Naxos
Chapter 42- Teasing and beating
Chapter 43- Anvi ki shaadi?
Chapter 44 - My Senorita
Chapter 45 - Omvi Wedding
Chapter 46 - His arrival
Chapter 47- Night outs
Chapter 48 - TejRan on Mission.
Chapter 49 - Realization of love
Chapter 50 - Temptation Island
Chapter 51- Trust on him
Chapter 52 - Leap of one year
Chapter 53 - Sharing love
Chapter 54 - Just like that ❀
Chapter 55 - Symbol of love
Chapter 56- His Mishti
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
TASHAN E ISHQ updated

Chapter 37- Royalty Rise

3.1K 465 79
By santhiyasuresh

The next day morning,

She woke up first as usual and looked at him who was hiding in her hairs, he was wide awake but still acted like sleeping.  She traces his hairlocks and ran her finger from his forehead to his lips, she smirked and bite his cheeks making him groan.

Karan " Ahhhh laddooo "

She laughed sitting straight " Was expecting something else Mr. Kundrra? "

He pulled her back " Of course yes, I thought u would wake me up with those soft kisses but nahi, how can I forget you r my jungli billi "

She smacked his chest and he laughed.

Teja " I m not jungle Billi, it's you who always bite me "

Karan smirked " achaa when did I bite you.. Tell me.. Where did I "

She blushed showing her neck to him which was filled with his love bites, he smirked more " Let me treat those bites with my medicine "

He bent down to her neck and she whispered " Achaa whats that "

Karan " let me show it "

He gave sloppy kisses on her love bites and she shivered.

Teja " Sunnyyy, we will be late " she whispered and he just hmmed on her sentence. She pushed him and showed her tongue to him running to washroom.

Karan " This is not fair tejuuu " he whined and she laughed, she entered into the glass cabinet and he walked behind her knowing she won't lock the door. 

He took his brush to clean his teeth and she was testing his patience by showing off her body behind the opaque class.

Karan pov " Sometimes, she really test my patience "

She came outside after sometime wearing her towel to see him at the door, he smirked and she looked here and there to get out without getting caught. 

He placed his one hand on the wall and stood, she walked to him like a innocent baby and he also looked at her, she smiled at him and instantly bent down and ran to the closet making him shout her name.

Karan " Tejuuuuuuuu "

Teju shouted back " Aap nahake aaye jaldi.. pooja keliye time horaha hai "

Karan " Kiddooo " he chuckled and proceed with getting ready. 

She came down in her simple salwar suit and walked to their mandir to prepare for the pooja. It's her third day and mumma k have arrange a special  pooja for them before their reception the same evening.

Cupid came from the sky and sat beside teju " Helooooo, I know u all missed me.. Agaya mei..Thoda privacy deraha tha newly wedded ko.. "

Star " jhootaa, don't trust him guys, he was spending time with me.. Isiliye nahi aaya yahan"

Cupid " kaise gf mili mujhe.. "

He whines and she smacked his hand.

Cupid " zorse lagi yar "

Star " iskeliye toh mara meine "

Cupid " dard horaha star "

Star " achaaa " she smacked again hard making him groan in pain for real.

Cupid " ye kya tha "

Star " Mr., aap bhulgaye, our hearts are connected and I can feel your all emotions, your pain and your happiness, everything.. Kamse kam mujhse natak mat karo "

Cupid made a sheepish smiling face and star looked at him laughing. 

Mumma k came out of her room and smiled seeing teju, she kissed her forehead and both started chitchatting when Papa K also joined them. Later karan came down and he fake glared at her making her chuckle at him.

She looked at him with a kissy pout when others were busy and he smiled at her antics. He mouthed " I m still angry "

Teju held her ears a little and he nodded no, he mouthed " I love you", she smiled widely and said " I love u too ".

Meenu " aapke ye whispers challenge khatam hogaye toh hum pooja karei "

They looked at other side feeling embarrassed, soon teju parents and anvi arrived and the pandit begin the pooja. Both settled in the stood and did the pooja together while other were behind them.

The Pooja was over soon and om entered the house, he was out for an important meeting.

Karan " om, prasad le, come here "

Om nodded and he walked towards them , karan gave the Prasad to anvi and asked her to give it to him. He walked away leaving the duo and so the rest. 

Anvi showed him the arti and he took them, he took the Prasad and fed her the first bite and ate himself then, she smiled. 

Star blowed her magic sparkles and it fell on them, she looked at both with a smile and cupid was adoring them.

Anvi " how was the meeting "

Om " it's good.. Next week dubai jaana hai, we r setting up a new branch there, so I have to stay there and look after the things "

Anvi turned sad at the mention of him staying away from her. He smiled sadly, he doesn't have a choice, Karan have a schedule of webseries and he can't go, also being newly married it would be difficult for him.

Om " Please don't be sad anvi, you know i love when you smile  "

Anvi " for.. For how many days "

Om " a month "

She looked at him in shock and tears brimmed in her eyes, he sighed and pulled her for a hug.

Om " It's already difficult for me to stay away from you and your tears are making it impossible, please don't be like this. You r my strength na jaan "

His words made her cry more and she nodded " I can't stay without you and that's y I.. I m.. This emotional.. When it comes to you "

He smiled at her little confession. She didn't confess yet but these little words make him feel bliss that he also means something to her. 

Anvi wiped her nose and sniffed " kab jaana hai "

Om wiped her tears " next week "

She nodded " so can you spend time with me as much as possible this one week to compensate that one month?"

Cupid " she is in love with him "

Star " she is, she was from the beginning but scared to confess bcoz of her past "

Cupid " I wish she confeses soon "

Star " sometimes when the person closer to you move away from you,  you will realize the importance of them and she will also realize her love soon by this separation "

Cupid " I know my baby will make her realize soon "

He kissed her cheeks making her blush more. 

Om kissed her forehead "You have to just order me baby, your words are my command "

She smiled and hugged him. Thy joined the rest after sometime and everyone talked about the reception.

.....................................................................
The same day evening,

Everyone got ready for the reception which would happen in Hotel Taj. The family left early to look after the things, celebrities will also be attending this, so om also left. The couple would make a grand entry.

Karan looked at her once she came outside after getting ready, he was stunned for a second and took deep breath to control himself. 

Karan "you r looking so hot... Cute.. Lovely.. Just like a princess "

He kissed her forehead and she smiled.

Teju " you also look so hot sunnyyy. That shades.. Ufff "

Karan " I m like that, from birth "

Cupid " someone please remove this self obsession from this man "

Star " don't say anything about him, he is really hot.. Look at his eyes.. Hayeee"

Cupid " tere dyaan kidhar ye, tera hero idhar hai " he sang the song making her chuckle.

Star " haan mera hero but he is really hot, thats the truth "

Cupid " Sunny ki chamchi " he whispered and star was busy admiring the hottest man. 

She rolled her eyes at his self obsession and entangled her arms with his as they both walked down.

They reached hotel Taj and the entrance was just lit, the media was hungry to get the new wedded pictures of them.

The Rolls-Royce made everyone turn and he stepped down with his swag and adjusted his shades with a smirk making all the girls ogle at him shamelessly. He forwarded his hands and she stepped down like a princess in that golden attire, her chura and mangalsutra was adding beauty to her.  He held her hands softly and they both walked, the media clicked their pictures.

( imagine them holding each other hands) 

They entered the hall and they r showered with petals, they walked inside and settled on the chair arranged for them.

The couple greeted everyone as they congratulated them one by one. The DJ played songs, Prince and yuvika came and hugged them.

Prince " bhaiiii, bhabhi kithe dunda.. Bohot soni hai hamari bhabhi "

Yuvika " Congratulations Karan bhai and tejaa "

They hugged them and the couple thanked them

Prince " daaru hai, gaana hai, aur rukna kis keliyee "

He said doing bhangra and they all smiled, Aly and Jasmine also congratulated them. Mohsin n shivangi came and they hugged them both. His pr team was also there and people from teju office also came.  They all enjoyed well and all celebraties were there and party was full fun.

Ekta kapoor came and he hugged her to his dearest.

Karan " I am so happy that you came mam "

Ekta " How can I miss my boys big day... Tejasswi you look so beautiful, karan she is a princess mann "

He smiled and teju blushed, they clicked pictures with her. Anil sir came and both took his blessing and the couple was happy on seeing him.

Anil " Karan, never ever hurt this women beside you, women are the pillar of us "

Karan " I would never do that sir, she is my everything "

Manish Malhotra and sabyasachi designers also came and teju was on cloudnine. Meenu Di greeted them and tagged along them to visit the couple. 

Teju "mam, sir, I never thought I would meet you both. Thank you so much "

Karan was happy to see her smile and they clicked pictures with them.

Followed by his costars,female actress and everyone came one by one, the couple was blessed with the best evening.

They all returned home late night and slept due to tiredness. 

.....................................................................

It's been a week since their wedding, pra have returned to his hostel, teju visit aai baba in alternative days and currently, they r in the dining discussing about few things.

Papa " sunny,when r u planning to go for your vacation "

Om " Papa, it's not called vacation, it's honeymoon "

Cupid " apna vacation dhek phele " he said rolling his eyes.

Papa " khoteee mujhe pata hai, tu chup re "

Om rolled his eyes and concentrated on his food.

Meenu " Sunny, tu bata ,  wait, teju do u have any place in mind "

Teju was all time looking down and looked up when Meenu called her , she looked at her with pleading eyes but meenu was in a mood to tease her. 

Meenu " bata bata, where you want to go.. "

Teju slowly " aisee kuch nahi di "

Meenu " arey aise kaise kuch nahi.. You would definitely like some places na, say it "

Karan looked at teju who was little uncomfortable and he interrupted
" Meenu, I know what she likes and I will plan accordingly, so you keep quiet now "

Everyone smiled at his concern for her and the breakfast was done. 

Papa " do tell us when r u leaving "

Karan " This Wednesday baba, I have booked our tickets "

Om smiled bcoz he knows the place and they r sure that she gonna love it.

Tejran room,

Teju was walking behind him and he was enjoying her antics, she was asking him continuously about the destination.

Teju " sunny,  please tell me na.. Where r we going "

Karan " we r going... Nahi bataunga"

She made a baby face and he shook his head " oh nahi ji, I m not falling for this , it's a surprise and you will know soon , may be at the airport "

She frowned " you r so bad " she made a crying face and he giggled.

Karan " and you r too good na..so be my good girl and patience baby "

She nodded sadly pouting at him and he kissed her making her smile.

His kisses make her feel content and happy...

.....................................................................

Hiya I hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this story..

I find less time to write, so please bear with these little chapters for now and I will update longest when I find proper time.

Thank you so much for all the love and support. 

SANTHIYA SURESH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 24.7K 77
HELLO EVERYONE!!! I'M BACK WITH THIS NEW STORY OF OUR FAVOURITE "Karan Kundrra" & "Tejasswi Wayangankar" ❀️ Not a normal contract marriage but contra...
59.1K 6.8K 49
Hello Beautiful People's ❀️ This is a Short & Simple Story About Arrange Marriage Full of Love,Hate, Misunderstandings & Secrets!!! To Know Everythin...
68.4K 6.6K 37
Story is about a world's biggest businessman who is arrogant for others and s weet for his loved ones......and a beautiful innocent simple girl who d...
23.4K 3.8K 25
A tale of innocent love ft Veer and Tara with our tejran cameo He doesn't know the meaning of love, until he saw her and that innocence captured his...