The Caterpillar's Son

By SheerPath1

(It isn't Shinso, it's an OC) Aizawa never thought he would be two things, one a teacher, and two a father. L... More

HoboCocoon's A Father?!?
CHARACTER CARD THING (I forget what its called lol)
UA Entrance Exam, And Makoya's Big Brain Plan (OH SHI- IT RYHMED)
The Tests, And Cat Food
Group Battles, And My Decent Into Tiredness
Robot Hands, He's Quite The Leader
Handjob The Adult Child, And The Anti-Symbol Of Piece
The End Of The Battle, And The Unknown Woman.
AFO, And The Copy Quirk (Short Chapter)
(Short Filler Chapter 🐱🧣)How Makoya Recreated A Star Wars Scene
How Makoya Secretly Kicked The Number 2 Hero Out Of His Own House
🎉Makoya's Surprise Birthday (Special, part 1)🎉
MY APOLOGIES FRIENDS
1K BABYYYY, YEAHHHHH
The Festival Begins!
The UA Sports Festival (PREVIEW)

OHHHH YEAHHHHHH (Thank You)

300 7 1
By SheerPath1

500 READS!!! EAT THAT ALL MY FRIENDS WHO SAY FAN-FICTION ISN'T REAL WRITING, ILL JUST SHOVE THIS AND MY OTHER STORY IN THERE FACE AND BE LIKE-

"WELL?!?"

BROOOOOO I GOT NUMBER 1 IN MHM, THATS LIKE, MY DREAM!!!

Gonna be honest, I want to be a writer when I'm older. I've always enjoyed it and have done it since I was very little, like 4. Before I knew how to read and write I was coming up with stories lol.

If anything this has completely boosted my confidence in my writing. In my other book Insanity I didn't add many jokes to 1. Not ruin the mood 2. I wasn't confident in my humour abilities. But seeing so many people laugh and enjoy my books, hilarious comments, encouragement, knowing I can make people's day with a little chapter I write in my hidey-hole (bedroom) It really makes me feel happy and confident when I write.

If you want to write on Wattpad, but are worried that you won't get an reads, or aren't a good writer, or just an doubts in general. There is something a wise man once said...

"JUST DO IT" -Shia LaBeouf (the guy from the meme)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 893 17
"... Ka.. cchan..?" "Yes.. That's right, De- Izuku.." It was unfamiliar to him. Or was it? He does not recall such name. But he can say it in such e...
66.9K 1.6K 16
*DISCONTINUED* Izuku Midoriya, class mom, hero in training, becomes more motherly-like towards his classmates after losing his mom, he had picked up...
248K 8.5K 17
What happen when class 1A accidentally made an error while creating a group chat and instead of adding one of them added a complete stranger. What if...
1.1M 37.9K 132
This is a story where little Izuku (literally) bumps into Eraser Head, or Shouta Aizawa when he was escaping his kidnappers. Izuku is brought to a ho...