Military Cadences

By CAPcadet

I'm a Civil Air Patrol cadet with a passion for both marching and running cadences. I love how they really mo... More

Steam Roller Baby
Yellow Ribbon
C-130
V.I.C.T.O.R.Y
Airborne Ranger
One Two, Red White Blue
I Left My Home
One by One
The Taliban
Down by the River
Captain Jack
Blood on the Risers
Drive On
My Granny
Follow Me
Hail O Infantry
Fast Food
Peter Cotton Tail
Yellow Bird
Yogi Bear
Air Force Pilot
Hi Ho Lock and Load
Sally
Medal of Honor
Thanksgiving
They Say That in the Army
When I Was One
Beating My Drum
I Hear the Choppers Hoverin' (pizza version)
Men at War
The Shortest Cadence Ever
Tiny Bubbles
Army Colors
Mama, Mama Can't You See
Don't Let the Green Grass Fool You
Everywhere I Go
I Know a Soldier
You Won't Believe What I've Seen
I'll Never be in the Infantry
A.I.R.B.O.R.N.E
Ol' King Cole
Somewhere There's a Soldier
Blood Upon the Risers (car version)
Two Old Ladies
Delay Cadence
Suggestions
New York City
These Are the Weapons
Band of Brothers
Baby Seals
Chuck Norris

My Way or the Highway

14 2 0
By CAPcadet

Hey y'all, back for another cadence. This one is really good for your cooldown lap after a run. I would also like to mention the tragic attack on Israel the other day. Please pray for peace for the people of Israel. God is coming back! Now lets jump in!

Just the other day I heard a drill sergeant say                                                                                                            (Just the other day I heard a drill sergeant say)

You wanna be a soldier you've gotta do it my way                                                                                                       (You wanna be a soldier you've gotta do it my way)

My way or the highway                                                                                                                                                           (My way or the highway)

My way or the dog gone highway                                                                                                                                     (My way or the dog gone highway)

My way's the right way your way's the wrong way                                                                                                   (My way's the right way your way's the wrong way)

Just the other day I heard a first sergeant say                                                                                                              (Just the other day I heard a first sergeant say)

You wanna get this diamond you gotta do it my way                                                                                                (You wanna get this diamond you gotta do it my way)

My way or the highway                                                                                                                                                          (My way or the highway)

My way or the dog gone highway                                                                                                                                     (My way or the dog gone highway)

My way's the right way your way's the wrong way                                                                                                   (My way's the right way your way's the wrong way)

Just the other day                                                                                                                                                                         (Just the other day)

Just the other day                                                                                                                                                                      (Just the other day)

Just the other day I heard a drill sergeant say                                                                                                            (Just the other day I heard a drill sergeant say)

So there is My Way or the Highway. I hoped y'all liked it. I can't figure out which one I want to do next so if you have any ideas please share. Until next time, take care and keep marching!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
17.8K 598 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
33.4K 105 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
38K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...