To The Straight Path.

By _Minaaz_20

ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
Chapter 94.

Chapter 24.

232 23 8
By _Minaaz_20

It was more than 3 hours now, she was getting more and more tired. She haven't took a bite nor drank any sip fearing that she would eat or drink some prohibited thing.

She sat on the couch leaning her head back. Her fever was increasing making her eyes to burn. She was even feeling dizzy.

With that a guy came and sat beside her. She tried to get up but he pulled her back holding her wrist.

She furiously yanked his hand and again got up to leave.

"Oh c'mon listen." He was again trying to grab her hand.

She kicked his feet with a force and went from there hurriedly. Alex was talking with few men, he was looking serious in his talk.

She hurriedly went to him and stood beside him.

"What's wrong?"

She shook her head.

"So Mrs Alex how many men have you shot till now?" One of the guy asked with a smirk.

"Huh, oh many I've lost count." She replied making Alex's eyes to widen and he looked at her in shock.

The guys were impressed by her.

"The Queen is choosen right." One of them commented.

Eira tapped on Alex's hand and he looked at her.

"Who is Queen?" She asked quietly.

He looked at her with amused expressions.

"The one beside me." He mumbled back.

She looked at his side but found a man.

"Where? no one is there."

"Infront of my eyes."

She was confused first but her eyes widen listening it.

"What does that mean? How can I be?"

"What do you think king's wife called?"

She was stunned.

"How?"

"Didn't you said you shot uncountable men." He was amused by her.

"Shot? Oh no I was talking about the injection shots ya Allah I didn't meant that."

This made Alex to laugh but he immediately controlled it as he was surrounded by many, who are trying to find his weakness.

"Shall I clarify them?"

"No need of it." He replied with a chuckle.

"What if they think me as murderer. I haven't even killed a bird."

"Chill." He whispered near her ear and gently kissed it, she froze on her spot registering what just happened.

No one noticed them.

"Alex can we go back please." She whispered after the big half an hour of her life.

Most of them were looking at her making her feel uncomfortable.

"Are you fine?"

"I'm not comfortable here."

"Did someone.."

"No I'm just tired."

"Okay come."

She took a step but felt extremely dizzy. She shook her head a little and tried to maintain her vision but it was getting blurred.

She stumbled a little. Alex was infront of her so he didn't noticed her.

She was again stumbling a little but a pair of hands got wrapped around her. She tensed and immediately looked up. It was the same man who was looking at her from the first minute she entered.

"Move. Alex." She tried to move and called Alex immediately.

He turned around and curled his fingers into fist looking at the man near her. He immediately went towards her with his jaw clenched.

She took a step towards Alex and held his arm feeling dizzy again.
She totally lost her balance and was about to fall down but he held her immediately.

"Eira. Hey get up." He shaked her tapping her arm.

He carried her in his arms and immediately took her out keeping her in Daniel's car.

"Danny, take this I'm taking your car." He throwed the key in Daniel's direction and immediately sat in the driver's seat starting the ignition.

He removed her mask and throwed it somewhere in the car.

"Eira get up."

"Get up love."

His eyes were on road but his full focus was on her.

"Eira get up. God damn." He punched the steering wheel.

He took the water bottle and sprinkled it a little on her face. She moved a little and he took a breath of relief.

He touched her forehead and it was burning hot. He called some female doctor and ordered her to come to his mansion within or under 30 minutes.

He parked the car in his mansion and got out going near her seat. He opened the door and carried her again. She wasn't in her consciousness.

He took her upstairs to their room and gently layed her down on the bed. He thought for a second but eventually took off her hijab.

He gently tapped on her cheek calling her name and telling her to wake up but she wasn't even moving.

With that his phone started ringing. It was doctor. She informed that she arrived.

After few minutes she came inside with Bella.

"Fucking check her fast." He yelled in panic.

The doctor came towards her and started checking her temperature, heartbeat and all. She told them to go from the room and they went out.

After about 15 minutes or so she opened the door.

"What happened to her?" Alex asked immediately.

"She has 104⁰ fever. Her body is weak and she is under lot of stress. You need to take good care of her diet and here are some medications."

"When will she wake up?"

"I gave her a drip and injected the sedative. She might wake up by tomorrow."

He nodded and went inside closing the door behind him.
He went towards the bed and sat on it beside her. He gently caressed his cheek.

"Fuck it now Eira." He mumbled under his breath and captured her lips within seconds. He slided his hand under her neck pulling her more closer towards him.

He moved back after few minutes and kissed her jaw down to her neck and collar bone. He started breathing heavily. He again captured her lips sucking it a little.

His other hand roamed around her waist making his breathing uneven and heart to skip a beat. He caressed her waist curve trying to deepening the kiss.

He moved back breathing heavily.

"If you can play with me then even I can. This is nothing I'm doing right now, not a single percent. You will regret your every action, to even think of plotting against me." He whispered near her ear biting her earlobe.

He moved back and went to take a deep long shower. He didn't leave his mark on her to not make it visible to her about his action.

He totally took advantage of her state not even any regret instead he felt peace.

She was still unconscious. She trusted herself with him but what can someone expect from a monster. What is the difference left between him and others who were looking at her making her uncomfortable.

He came out and slept beside her not even sparing a glance at her.

It was a dark street Alex was looking or specifically searching for someone. He looked disturbed.

He was looking at his surroundings searching for his valuable thing, but the surroundings were getting darker making him unable to walk.

Suddenly a blasting light came from the corner blinding him with it's impact. He immediately closed his eyes.

After few seconds he opened it again and found himself in a garden surrounded by flowers. He heard a scream making his heart to beat fast.

He ran in that direction and found Eira getting beaten up by some men. He ran towards them and started beating those men.

She was surrounded in her own blood. She got up while hissing in pain. He immediately left those men and went towards her.

He made her stand cupping her cheeks and checking her wounds.

"I promise I'm not involved in any of these." She mumbled unable to even stand.

Alex's eyes turned from softest to harden and he grabbed her neck making her choke.

"Alex what are you doing?" She started coughing blood.

"Lex, I promise I'm not involved."

His surroundings turned from the garden to the dark street.

"I told you I wasn't involved, now that you killed me enjoy your life lex. I was innocent Alex." Her voice boomed from everywhere.

Alex screamed in pain.

He woke up with cold sweats and looked at his side, Eira was sleeping peacefully. He felt as if he got his answers.

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry. Please don't leave me like mom." He whispered pulling her closer to him.

He immediately left her and got up from the bed, went in his closet and took out the first aid box.

He took the cotton and dipped it in the water and came back towards her.

He started wiping off her lips, neck and collar bone. He was trying to remove his kiss which he took by the advantage of her state.

"I'm sorry I'll never do this again. I'm so sorry." He was continuously whispering this wipping off the places where ever he kissed.

He was regretting it by heart to the extend that he felt his heart getting clenched.

He doesn't even remember when he throwed the cotton and slept beside her.

It was around 10 am and she woke up. She looked at her surroundings then at her hand which had a drip connected to her.

She sighed and looked at her behind looking at Alex. He was sleeping peacefully. She carefully removed the needle and streched herself a bit and got up from the bed.

She checked her temperature and it got reduced completely, she was just feeling a little weak.

She took a bath and changed her clothes of yesterday, wearing her comfortable ones.

She brushed her teeth and washed her face. She got out after drying her hairs, and tied a little with the hair pin.

She sat on the couch scrolling her phone. She doesn't want to go down alone nor wanted to wake up Alex.

After few minutes she took her Quran and started reading it. She felt peace in reading. Her face had that calm and peaceful expression.

Alex stirred in his bed and woke up after few seconds of it. He looked at the empty space beside him and woke up immediately in panic but as soon as his eyes landed on her he took a breath of relief.

He went towards her and layed on the couch resting his head on her lap. For a minute she got froze by his action but a smile crept on her face.

She slowly kept her hand in his hairs and started playing and brushing with it. He smiled in relaxation closing his eyes.

She gently massaged his scalp making him feel relieved and relaxed. She was soothing him by her presence.

She completed reciting her Quran and blowed on his face and head. He felt her blow and opened his eyes looking at her peaceful face.

She smiled at him and he sat straight on the couch. She kept the Quran back at it's place and sat back beside him on the couch.

He kept his palm on her forehead checking her temperature. He sighed in relief making her heart to skip it's beat.

"Do you even have any idea how much scared I was?" He said in scolding voice making her chuckle.

"I'm fine Alex."

"Can't you tell me that your health was getting worse. Do you think I would give a shit about that fucking party."

"Alex what happened to you? Why are you reacting this way?"

"Have you even looked at your condition. You were looking like some lifeless body." He was scolding her.

She chuckled again making him angry and confuse at the same time.

"Why the hell are you laughing?"

"The Mafia King is scared to this extend just for a random girl."

"You are not just any random girl for me."

She felt the truth in his words.

"I'm fine Alex sorry for making you worry." She spoke so softly that it melt his heart.

He kept his hand at the back of her shoulder and pulled her little closer towards him. She leaned on him with a smile and closed her eyes.

Her scarf slided off from her hairs to her neck, giving him access to stroke her hairs.

"I'm sorry Eira."

She looked up at him getting confused.

"Why?"

"Just felt like saying it." He whispered.

"Then it's okay." She replied back with a smile.

' If you get to know what I did to you in your weak state you would never forgive me this easily Eira.' He thought to himself.

They got up and went down for breakfast. He was acting strange around her, the guilt was eating him alive.

Even though after everything that happened he still have some little doubt on her. But for the time being he wanted to shrug it off.

They started eating their breakfast.

"Alex."

"Hmm."

"I listened to you now it's your turn to listen to me."

"Carry on." He took a bite of scrambled egg with the help of a fork.

"I want to start my job again."

He kept the fork in his plate and kept both of his hands on the table looking at her face.

"What if I don't say yes?" He asked with a smirk.

"You can't do that."

"Oh baby don't challenge me."

"Alex, please I have already told this before marriage. I can't leave my job."

"You can have all of my money, why do you want to work."

"It's not about money Alex."

"Then what is it about?"

She sighed trying to maintain her calm.

"I love my job, I love helping people it's not always about money even if they don't give me any salary I won't mind because my intentions are to help not to gain profit by someone's life." She tried to reason it calmly.

He got struck by her response.

"Okay there is a think a murderer and a kidnapper came at the same time who would you save?"

"The one who comes first."

"Impressive. What about your enemy and the person you love came at the same time who would you save."

"What kind of questions are these?"

"Answer me."

"We rarely treat our loved ones cause if they die while we are the head surgeon then those trauma would never leave. So maybe the enemy but after making sure that my loved ones are in safe hands."

"And what ...."

"Why are even interviewing me?" She asked narrowing her eyes making him chuckle.

"Let's eat first then I have to show you something."

"What??"

"After the breakfast."

She huffed and started eating.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 14.4K 50
"My Lord!" She gasped when she saw a deep wound on my hand and ran to me with quick steps. The rain was nonstop and it was thundering terrifically bu...
980K 41.6K 48
He looked into my eyes , piercing through my soul his grey eyes were filled with thousands of emotions that I couldn't seem to put a finger on. "What...
162K 3K 14
He was rude, arrogant, aggressive, ruthless and dominating Mafia Boss, a frightening man. The whole world was under his feet. Nobody had ever dared t...
2.3M 83.1K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...