Colors [Completed]

Autorstwa Cheesywriter111

Here I'll be talking about what means each color. Hope you like it! Więcej

Blue
Red
Green
Black
White
Pink
Orange
Yellow
Gold
Silver
Grey
Brown

Purple

13 1 0
Autorstwa Cheesywriter111

• The color purple has the meaning royalty.

• The mysterious purple is associated with nobility and spirituality. The opposite of hot red and cool blue combine to create this intriguing color.

• Combining the stable and calming aspects of blue with the mystical and spiritual qualities of purple, satisfies the need for reassurance in a complex world, while adding a hint of mystery and excitement.

• Purple or violet has a special, almost sacred in nature: lavender, orchid, lilac, violet and other flowers are often considered delicate and precious.

• A purple room boosts a child's use of imagination and artistic creativity. Too purple color, like blue, could mean a bad mood.
Cultural significance of violet or purple:
The color of mourning for widows in Thailand. Purple or violet color was the favorite color for Cleopatra's Egypt. It has traditionally been associated with royalty in many cultures.

• The color purple robes were worn by royalty and people of high rank.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

116K 2.7K 52
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
486K 1.5K 47
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞